slug.com slug.com
1 0

Central Banking Treasonous Fraud

One might wonder why people fall for such deception, and if one does…

In order for these monsters to get away with this, these monsters have to figure out how to proceed step by step.

Everyone must be bound into the group targeted by Central Banking Treasonous Frauds.

If that step is not done, then who on Earth would ever want Central Banking Treasonous Fraud Monopoly Money?

A few of us have played the game Monopoly so we know how that game works, with a Central Bank and Monopoly Money, denominated in units from 1 to 500 Dollar Bills.

The players have to agree to play, each one agrees to use the Monopoly Money during the game.

The rules in the Monopoly Game stipulate that one of the players can be the Monopoly Banker in charge of the Monopoly Bank.

With Central Banking Treasonous Fraud all the rules are made up by the Evil Monsters who perpetrate this form of Treason.

So, I have worked you the reader through step 1.

Everyone must be bound into the group targeted by Central Banking Treasonous Frauds. Everyone must agree to play the game, and since it is fraud, then the word “agree” can mean the same thing as extortion.

Agree means Extortion.

Agree can also mean Entice.

Agree can also mean Lure.

Agree can also mean Deceive.

Central Banking Treasonous Frauds bind everyone into the game in many ways, and one way is particularly deadly for the players. Evil Monsters will, for example, dress up as a member of one group currently having difficulty with another group, and while dressed up an evil monster will slaughter men, women, and especially children in the other group, and while this is happening, other members of the Central Banking Treasonous Fraud Cabal prepare both contentious groups for the pending slaughter, prepare both contentious groups during the slaughter, and finally, the Evil Monsters responsible for the slaughter will ensure that innocent people are blamed for their heinous crimes against humanity: slaughtering children for example.

Contentious group A is blamed for the slaughter. Evil Monsters ensure that to be a fact. Contentious group B is slaughtered by Evil Monsters. This is how Central Banking Treasonous Frauds routinely extort, entice, lure, and deceive everyone into playing their Monopoly Money Game.

If Contentious group A and Contentious group B follow rule of law, the Central Banking Treasonous Frauds would be found out, and those evil monsters would be held to an accurate accounting of those facts that matter in any case of Central Banking Treasonous Fraud.

If Contentious group A and Contentious group B follow rule of law, they can compete in all works, all markets, of any kind, including the work required to exchange valuable things made by members of both groups. There can be, therefore, a method by which money is made and exchanged in Group A, and it can be different, in many ways, compared to the money made and exchanged in Group B.

Group A, could be located near a Gold mine, and there could be a lot of Sunlight where the members of Group A are living on Earth, while Group B could be located near a Silver mine, and there could be a lot of beach with a lot of ocean waves and ocean tide flowing in and out each and every day.

Group A could exchange gold and silver with Group B, and eventually, both Groups use gold and silver as money. Group A can invest in the production of electricity by converting the sunlight into a steady flow of electric power used to make life much less difficult and labor-intensive. Each unit of electricity could serve as money for Group A, with a paper note denoting how much electricity is earned or returned to the earner upon receipt of the paper note. Group B could use ocean waves which go up and down to turn turbines which go around and around, to make electricity too. One way might be less labor-intensive than the other way when comparing competitive forms of power production. Group A may pay a higher price to make each unit of electric power than Group B, so an exchange rate could accurately account for that disparity. Group A might have an advantage in both gold and electric power production, and members of Group A would then be richer by that standard of measure compared to the harder working Group B in those markets of useful money.

What if someone in Group C (criminal central banking treasonous frauds) desires to take over the money supplies of both Group A and Group B?

Step 1:
Everyone must be bound into the group targeted by Central Banking Treasonous Frauds.

The proof is in the pudding. Which money do you use now?

If the money you use now is Federal Reserve Notes, then you have been targeted and you are bound into the target group, and this is not subject to argument, it is merely a fact that matters, and if you don’t know this fact, then:

The slaughter of children, so as to blame the victims, is not a new thing.

Group A, abiding by rule of law (see The Golden Rule, or the common law, with trial by jury), is captured into Central Banking Treasonous Fraud (a crime against humanity) often by the device described above, and the name of this device in English is False Flag.

Once Group A is blamed for the slaughter of children in a playground near the beach in the land of Group B, the evil monsters ensure that the worst members of Group B are incited with a desire to spill the blood of people in Group A, for fun, but often for profit:

Agree can also mean Entice.

If things go as planned, Group A and Group B slice up each other to a point at which the Gold mines, the Silver mines, the Solar Electric Operations, and the Lunar Electric Operations are all shells of their former productive selves, and they can be bought up with bottom dollars, pennies on the dollar, at a bargain-basement, liquidation price.

Agree means Extortion.

Witch money is used by the people who show up with seemingly unlimited supplies of money to buy up all those shells of all those formerly productive businesses?

And I will be told that I am insane.

Josf-Kelley 8 July 16
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

They're likely to crash the economy with their wokeness... wokeness is getting the better of their economic sense.

sqeptiq Level 10 July 16, 2021

What would a bot look like?

Would a bot respond to all posts immediately, and would that be the extent of the bots posting? Would the bot post once, and no more posts after the first immediate post?

Would the content of the bots post be meaningful, or would the content of the bots post be a mere parroting of current phrases used by a statistically large number of people currently posting words on the Network of Things?

That is what I wonder, but I can set those curious thoughts aside long enough to respond to the message content published above:

"They're likely to..."

Who is they?

"...their wokeness..."

I am inspired by that message because that message - to me - contains much deception or hidden meanings, familiar to me and the experiences I have had and the experiences, like writing this response, that I am having now.

A familiar message from people who have studied the falsification of history when encountering people who appear to be ignorant of that falsification of history is to suggest that people who appear to be ignorant of the falsification of history to wake up.

This suggestion to "wake up" was often said by people who have identified very specific false narratives used criminally in history.

The idea was, and is, to inspire other people to see the pending dangers of ignorance about past, present, and pending dangers specified in specific ways such as, for examples:

Global Treasonous Election Fraud
Global Treasonous Pandemic Fraud
Central Banking Treasonous Fraud

Someone having specific knowledge of those specific crimes against humanity might have, or might now, think about asking other people to wake up to those past, current, and pending tortures and horrors, or failing to do so, failing to wake up, would follow a predictable course.

Those asleep would, at best, sleep through the tortures and horrors, and fail to help anyone else who could have avoided those tortures and horrors themselves.

Is that a useful example?

Perhaps it is better not to be woke?

Did I miss something?

...wokeness is getting the better of their economic sense."

As the transfers of wealth and power flow to the few from the many during this and every other example of the same thing, along the way there are winners and losers.

Would an accurate accounting of the units of power from the losers to the winners be a useful process to anyone other than those receiving all that power?

Could it be claimed that those receiving all that power are unaware of those accurate accounts of just exactly how much they are stealing?

Does the word "Woke" now mean "Ignorant"?

If so, who exactly is "Woke" now?

"Plaintiff admitted that it, in combination with the Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, which are for all practical purposes, because of there interlocking activity and practices, and both being Banking Institutions Incorporated under the Laws of the United States, are in the Law to be treated as one and the same Bank, did create the entire 14,000.00 in money or credit upon its own books by bookkeeping entry. That this was the Consideration used to support the Note dated May 8, 1964 and the Mortgage of the same date. The money and credit first came into existence when they created it. Mr. Morgan admitted that no United States Law or Statute existed which gave him the right to do this. A lawful consideration must exist and be tendered to support the Note. See Anheuser-Bush Brewing co. V. Emma Mason, 44 Minn. 318. The Jury found there was no lawful consideration and I agree. Only God can create something of value out of nothing."
STATE OF MINNESOTA
COUNTY OF SCOTT
First National Bank of Montgomery, Plaintiff
vs
Jerome Daly, Defendant.
December 9, 1968

Recent Visitors 2

Photos 19 More

Posted by Josf-KelleyWanted for Treason That is all for lack of intelligence and moral conscience.

Posted by Josf-KelleyBorrowed from another IDW post is the pictured meme.

Posted by Josf-KelleyReal Reality A few people have purchased the exclusive power to add zeros to their Bank account balance, and they accomplish this feat by borrowing their spending from anyone who can produce ...

Posted by HeresiarchWhy you should close Social Media accounts you no longer use. (I shut down my LinkedIn account immediately)

Posted by HeresiarchI taught my daughter to shoot at ten years old. Now she's passing on the lessons she learned.

Posted by HeresiarchIt's taken us years to rehabilitate the soil on our Better Than Organic farmlet.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThat is a complex process viewed simplistically in two directions that appear, in simple form, to be opposites.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThe level of brainwashing or mind control, or spirit control, or body control, or behavior control is demonstrably on a sub-conscious level and it runs very deep.

Posted by HeresiarchHow do you sacrifice children?

Posted by HeresiarchHow's that Police State workin' out for y'all?

Posted by Josf-KelleyFrom a source:

Posted by Josf-KelleyTrump says Pence can reject criminal votes.

Posted by Josf-KelleyFrom another IDW post: Roadmap to re-inauguration:

Posted by Josf-KelleyAt a Pennsylvania State Hearing, widespread voter and election fraud is reported by witness testimony.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThe following link is immediately censored from Facebook, as I press the enter button, a warning page loads.

Posted by Josf-KelleyI was banished (for speaking the truth to power) from Culture War (IDW topics) and occasionally I am presented with posts in my feed that lead to that exclusive group, so I can't enter, and a I can't ...

• Top tags#government #USA #rights #video #world #truth #money #crime #evidence #laws #reason #freedom #evil #children #justice #god #death #TheTruth #society #vote #liberty #federal #moral #media #Police #community #hope #violence #Constitution #hell #crimes #biden #book #military #earth #fear #politics #murder #created #Present #humanity #Congress #democrats #liberal #population #slavery #China #IDW #nation #politicians ...

Members 37Top