slug.com slug.com
0 0

Why Grand Jury?

In a response to another post on IDW I wrote the following:

“There is no access to a Court of Law in Canada, or anywhere else on this planet, for this type of Treasonous Crime Spree. If there was access the proof would be in Trial Transcripts where the trial was expedient, or “speedy.” A working Court of Law brings the accuser and the accused before a Trial Jury in a timely manner, so as to avoid any further disturbance of the peace. Disturbance of the peace includes false accusations, which would generate another CAUSE to ACT in defense in a Court of Law. False accusations are treason cases, involving someone who willfully employs a Court of Law so as to perpetrate a crime: treason.”

That was in response to a news item about the ongoing “court” cases by Reiner Fuellmich against Crimes Against Humanity involving the criminal mass murdering of innocent people with, for example, the misused of PCR tests.

The point I want to make here and now has to do with an ongoing question concerning the invention and use of a Grand Jury in Due Process of Law as it evolved from Ancient Law up until abandonment of it in Modern Times, as counterfeiters replaced Due Process of Law with a treasonous version known as Summary Justice.

Abandonment is documented as a power exerted by the counterfeiters to control the minds and actions of their targeted victims here:

The People's Panel
The Grand Jury in the United States, 1634 - 1941
Richard D. Younger

Page 3

"They proved their effectiveness during the Colonial and Revolutionary periods in helping the colonists resist imperial interference. They provided a similar source of strength against outside pressure in the territories of the western United States, in the subject South following the Civil War, and in Mormon Utah. They frequently proved the only effective weapon against organized crime, malfeasance in office, and corruption in high places.

“But appreciation of the value of grand juries was always greater in times of crisis, and, during periods when threats to individual liberty were less obvious, legal reformers, efficiency experts, and a few who feared government by the people worked diligently to overthrow the institution. Proponents of the system, relying heavily on the democratic nature of the people's panel, on its role as a focal point for the expression of the public needs and the opportunity provided the individual citizen for direct participation in the enforcement of law, fought a losing battle. Opponents of the system leveled charges of inefficiency and tyranny against the panels of citizen investigators and pictured them as outmoded and expensive relics of the past. Charges of "star chamber" and "secret inquisition" helped discredit the institution in the eyes of the American people, and the crusade to abolish the grand jury, under the guise of bringing economy and efficiency to local government, succeeded in many states.”

My point now is to point out a possible CAUSE or reason for people to invent and then start using a Grand Jury as Gatekeepers into Due Process of Law. The idea may have been to assemble the members of the local posse (defenders who will organize in defense rapidly when facing clear and present dangers to life, liberty, property, and the means to defend all) as investigators (detectives) who are assembled to represent accusers whose accusations have not yet past the threshold of probable cause to act in defense of life, liberty, etc.

So, here is the thinking, on this subject matter, and you can validate this thinking, or you can abandon it at your discretion, assuming of course that you are not merely a tool used by treasonous criminals who have neatly stolen your former moral conscience.

The accuser ought to be prevented from false accusations because a false accusation could lead to a false conviction of an innocent individual, which is worse than having no law at all.

Josf-Kelley 8 Aug 9
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

Recent Visitors 1

Photos 19 More

Posted by Josf-KelleyWanted for Treason That is all for lack of intelligence and moral conscience.

Posted by Josf-KelleyBorrowed from another IDW post is the pictured meme.

Posted by Josf-KelleyReal Reality A few people have purchased the exclusive power to add zeros to their Bank account balance, and they accomplish this feat by borrowing their spending from anyone who can produce ...

Posted by HeresiarchWhy you should close Social Media accounts you no longer use. (I shut down my LinkedIn account immediately)

Posted by HeresiarchI taught my daughter to shoot at ten years old. Now she's passing on the lessons she learned.

Posted by HeresiarchIt's taken us years to rehabilitate the soil on our Better Than Organic farmlet.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThat is a complex process viewed simplistically in two directions that appear, in simple form, to be opposites.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThe level of brainwashing or mind control, or spirit control, or body control, or behavior control is demonstrably on a sub-conscious level and it runs very deep.

Posted by HeresiarchHow do you sacrifice children?

Posted by HeresiarchHow's that Police State workin' out for y'all?

Posted by Josf-KelleyFrom a source:

Posted by Josf-KelleyTrump says Pence can reject criminal votes.

Posted by Josf-KelleyFrom another IDW post: Roadmap to re-inauguration:

Posted by Josf-KelleyAt a Pennsylvania State Hearing, widespread voter and election fraud is reported by witness testimony.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThe following link is immediately censored from Facebook, as I press the enter button, a warning page loads.

Posted by Josf-KelleyI was banished (for speaking the truth to power) from Culture War (IDW topics) and occasionally I am presented with posts in my feed that lead to that exclusive group, so I can't enter, and a I can't ...

• Top tags#government #USA #rights #video #world #truth #money #crime #evidence #laws #reason #freedom #evil #children #justice #god #death #TheTruth #society #vote #liberty #federal #moral #media #Police #community #hope #violence #Constitution #hell #crimes #biden #book #military #earth #fear #politics #murder #created #Present #humanity #Congress #democrats #liberal #population #slavery #China #IDW #nation #politicians ...

Members 37Top