slug.com slug.com
1 0

Bitcoin: The Future of Money? | Bitcoiner Book Club | The Jordan B. Peterson Podcast - S4:

1. The Austrian School of Economics can be summed up as Voluntary Association applied to ONLY Economics. I've dealt with professors of The Austrian School of Economics, and they do not apply their Market Anarchism to Markets of Voluntary Mutual Defense, rather they (generally, and without exception as far as I can find) exclude the Voluntary Mutual Defense Association Market with their insistence of conflating Voluntary Mutual Defense Association with Organized Crime Hiding behind Counterfeit Government Propaganda. Government to the Austrian Economics professors is all bad, none of it is any good, they refuse to even entertain the notion that government is voluntary and only counterfeit versions of government turn government into the enslavement of mankind by mankind. For example, the Austrian Economics professors will not acknowledge the work of Lysander Spooner involving his study of government in the form of the common law, also known as the Ancient Law, which show clearly that government has been, can be, and will be voluntary association for as long as volunteers volunteer to defend each other. Voluntary mutual defense association is clearly a marketable service, also shown as such with the Federation example between 1775 and 1789 in America, before the criminals took over in 1789 with the Counterfeit form of "government."

2. The Austrian School of Economics relies upon a false premise concerning value relative to scarcity, as shown here:

Carl Menger:
"Here human self-interest finds an incentive to make itself felt, and where the available quantity does not suffice for all, every individual will attempt to secure his own requirements as completely as possible to the exclusion of others."

And also from Carl Menger:
"We saw that economic goods are goods whose available quantities are smaller than the requirements for them. Wealth can therefore also be defined as the entire sum of goods at an economizing individual’s command, the quantities of which are smaller than the requirements for them. Hence, if there were a society where all goods were available in amounts exceeding the requirements for them, there would be no economic goods nor any “wealth.”"

That formula works for some forms of exchange, barter, money, currency, accounting services, etc., but it clearly does not work the same way when dealing with other forms of exchange, such as electric power, clean water, fertile land, food, and other exchangeable goods that contain power stored into the divisible units of these goods.

Wealth determined ONLY by scarcity is easily disproved when measuring the value of economic powers such as, for example, knowledge, electricity, incorruptibility, liberty, security, accurate accounting, etc..

1. Electricity as money (how many kilowatt hours are required to create a bitcoin?) works as money because power produced into oversupply (no more scarcity) decreases the cost of power while purchasing power increases (the single quality required for money to be money: it must allow the user to purchase, it must have purchasing power) because power reduces the cost of producing power.

The only time power would become valueless would be a time when power was no longer required for human survival, and when might that ever happen? As soon as one human begins to use power to overpower another human (enslavement of humans by humans) the power to defend is more valuable than life for without it life ends for the targeted victim of enslavement. It can be argued (probably an argument used by deceivers who enslave people with deception) that life is good as a slave, worth living, just keep on working for your master, obey or suffer, this is good for you, be happy. Sure, and I have a bridge in Brooklyn for sale, and I'm a Prince from Africa.

Josf-Kelley 8 Aug 10
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Lotta people looking for ways to beat inflation.

sqeptiq Level 10 Aug 11, 2021

Recent Visitors 2

Photos 19 More

Posted by Josf-KelleyWanted for Treason That is all for lack of intelligence and moral conscience.

Posted by Josf-KelleyBorrowed from another IDW post is the pictured meme.

Posted by Josf-KelleyReal Reality A few people have purchased the exclusive power to add zeros to their Bank account balance, and they accomplish this feat by borrowing their spending from anyone who can produce ...

Posted by HeresiarchWhy you should close Social Media accounts you no longer use. (I shut down my LinkedIn account immediately)

Posted by HeresiarchI taught my daughter to shoot at ten years old. Now she's passing on the lessons she learned.

Posted by HeresiarchIt's taken us years to rehabilitate the soil on our Better Than Organic farmlet.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThat is a complex process viewed simplistically in two directions that appear, in simple form, to be opposites.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThe level of brainwashing or mind control, or spirit control, or body control, or behavior control is demonstrably on a sub-conscious level and it runs very deep.

Posted by HeresiarchHow do you sacrifice children?

Posted by HeresiarchHow's that Police State workin' out for y'all?

Posted by Josf-KelleyFrom a source:

Posted by Josf-KelleyTrump says Pence can reject criminal votes.

Posted by Josf-KelleyFrom another IDW post: Roadmap to re-inauguration:

Posted by Josf-KelleyAt a Pennsylvania State Hearing, widespread voter and election fraud is reported by witness testimony.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThe following link is immediately censored from Facebook, as I press the enter button, a warning page loads.

Posted by Josf-KelleyI was banished (for speaking the truth to power) from Culture War (IDW topics) and occasionally I am presented with posts in my feed that lead to that exclusive group, so I can't enter, and a I can't ...

• Top tags#government #USA #rights #video #world #truth #money #crime #evidence #laws #reason #freedom #evil #children #justice #god #death #TheTruth #society #vote #liberty #federal #moral #media #Police #community #hope #violence #Constitution #hell #crimes #biden #book #military #earth #fear #politics #murder #created #Present #humanity #Congress #democrats #liberal #population #slavery #China #IDW #nation #politicians ...

Members 37Top