slug.com slug.com
1 0

[prageru.com]

That is a Short False Propaganda Piece.

Example:

“White People were the first to formally put an end to slavery.”

Really?

The following is just one example of someone formally putting an end to slavery:

“A jury of twelve local farmers, all men and all white according to Levinson, rule in favor of Freeman in 1781, giving her freedom and awarding her 30 shillings in damages.”

Source:
Meet Elizabeth Freeman, the First Enslaved Woman to Sue for Her Freedom—and Win - HISTORY

Someone might claim that the above is also False Propaganda, where this victim took a criminal to court and used due process of law to hold the criminal to an accurate accounting of the facts that mattered in a criminal case of human trafficking.

Keep calling people slaves and people may start believing they are slaves, such as Debt Slaves. How about a more accurate accounting of the facts that matter in any case where a criminal extorts labor from a victim? Why would a criminal case require a civil action at law?

You may not know this, because you are enslaved by false propaganda, or chronic ignorance and apathy, but the clear discrimination between a civil and criminal case involves the difference between a private matter and a public matter. Is it a public matter if there is just one kidnapper holding one victim in a basement forcing the victim to work or die, and the kidnapper keeps all the profits earned by the victim? Is that a private matter? Is that a civil matter for civilized people in civilization? Are you a slave to falsehood?

How about more than one victim victimized by more than one criminal running a human trafficking gang? Is that still a civil matter to you? Let the victims defend themselves in a Civil Suit? Are you on crack, or just stupid. Are you servile?

Back to Candice and her False Propaganda:

“In 1833, Britain was the first “country” in the history of the world to pass a “Slavery Abolition Act.”

That was offered as proof that white people ended slavery. Really?

How about this:

On the 20th day of October 1774
“This agreement contained a clause to discontinue the slave trade, and a provision not to import East India tea from any part of the world. In the article respecting non-exportations, the sending of rice to Europe was excepted."

This:

On the 1st of April, 1775
"On this occasion, the importation of slaves was expressly prohibited."

How about some context for that above?

Thomas Jefferson
Declaration of Independence
"he has waged cruel war against human nature itself, violating it's most sacred rights of life & liberty in the persons of a distant people who never offended him, captivating & carrying them into slavery in another hemisphere, or to incur miserable death in their transportation thither. this piratical warfare, the opprobrium of infidel powers, is the warfare of the CHRISTIAN king of Great Britain. determined to keep open a market where MEN should be bought & sold, he has prostituted his negative for suppressing every legislative attempt to prohibit or to restrain this execrable commerce: and that this assemblage of horrors might want no fact of distinguished die, he is now exciting those very people to rise in arms among us, and to purchase that liberty of which he has deprived them, & murdering the people upon whom he also obtruded them; thus paying off former crimes committed against the liberties of one people, with crimes which he urges them to commit against the lives of another."

1776 is the date of that last quote. There is a lot of evidence proving beyond reasonable doubt that human trafficking has always been a criminal act. So why let criminals enslave people with their Debt Slavery Confidence Scheme?

I’ll let you in on a secret. You are not allowed to set yourself free, the criminals took away your due process of law and those same criminals gave you something else instead, you have their absolute authority over you, for a few dollars more.

No?

Passed by Congress June 13, 1866. Ratified July 9, 1868
“The validity of the public debt of the United States, authorized by law, including debts incurred for payment of pensions and bounties for services in suppressing insurrection or rebellion, shall not be questioned.”

I know, how about this for a plan: wait until those criminals grow a conscience and they then decide to set us free from their Debt Slavery Pyramid Scheme?

“A jury of twelve local farmers, all men and all white according to Levinson, rule in favor of Freeman in 1781, giving her freedom and awarding her 30 shillings in damages.”

Civil case? Really? How does that work, exactly? If the criminals in government make slaves out of everyone, they let you take them to court, or not, but if they do, they will then award you with a few dollars out of their Public Fund, if somehow you manage to win?

I’m the stupid one.

Josf-Kelley 8 Aug 24
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

There's a case to be made for reestablishing slavery, and including woke whites in the slavey mix, since they can't do anything else useful.

sqeptiq Level 10 Aug 24, 2021

Recent Visitors 2

Photos 19 More

Posted by Josf-KelleyWanted for Treason That is all for lack of intelligence and moral conscience.

Posted by Josf-KelleyBorrowed from another IDW post is the pictured meme.

Posted by Josf-KelleyReal Reality A few people have purchased the exclusive power to add zeros to their Bank account balance, and they accomplish this feat by borrowing their spending from anyone who can produce ...

Posted by HeresiarchWhy you should close Social Media accounts you no longer use. (I shut down my LinkedIn account immediately)

Posted by HeresiarchI taught my daughter to shoot at ten years old. Now she's passing on the lessons she learned.

Posted by HeresiarchIt's taken us years to rehabilitate the soil on our Better Than Organic farmlet.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThat is a complex process viewed simplistically in two directions that appear, in simple form, to be opposites.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThe level of brainwashing or mind control, or spirit control, or body control, or behavior control is demonstrably on a sub-conscious level and it runs very deep.

Posted by HeresiarchHow do you sacrifice children?

Posted by HeresiarchHow's that Police State workin' out for y'all?

Posted by Josf-KelleyFrom a source:

Posted by Josf-KelleyTrump says Pence can reject criminal votes.

Posted by Josf-KelleyFrom another IDW post: Roadmap to re-inauguration:

Posted by Josf-KelleyAt a Pennsylvania State Hearing, widespread voter and election fraud is reported by witness testimony.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThe following link is immediately censored from Facebook, as I press the enter button, a warning page loads.

Posted by Josf-KelleyI was banished (for speaking the truth to power) from Culture War (IDW topics) and occasionally I am presented with posts in my feed that lead to that exclusive group, so I can't enter, and a I can't ...

• Top tags#government #USA #rights #video #world #truth #money #crime #evidence #laws #reason #freedom #evil #children #justice #god #death #TheTruth #society #vote #liberty #federal #moral #media #Police #community #hope #violence #Constitution #hell #crimes #biden #book #military #earth #fear #politics #murder #created #Present #humanity #Congress #democrats #liberal #population #slavery #China #IDW #nation #politicians ...

Members 37Top