slug.com slug.com
4 0

Liberty/Freedom may be an option for some of you.
It is non-negotiable for many of us.
Remember that when you attempt to coerce us in any way.

Heresiarch 8 Sep 3
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Returning here as the video link reestablished, so I can watch it, the information is contentious in my opinion.

There is at work here the Chicken Little, and Boy Who Cried Wolf SETUP possibility.

People faced with an extinction event type "virus" (or bio-weapon, or MAD event with DUMB, or Chemical Aggressive War for Profit Event) would "gladly" invest in and use Deep Sea Diving Gear to go to the store, if they could thereby save their lives and avoid being "infected."

Freedom FROM attack by lethal substance invading the local area - enemies domestic - warrants the appropriate, effective, speedy, remedy.

This Global Treasonous Pandemic Fraud is measuring up as a bad flu season.

The Chicken Littles and the Boys Crying Wolf may be setting the stage here.

While everyone is well prepared for maximum indifference, apathy, lack of interest, concerning the Chicken Littles and the Boys Crying Wolf, there is the real possibility that enemies domestic are then releasing the lethal doses locally on their schedule.

No on else can see that is a concern.

The Fauxvaxes are the genocide we've been waiting for.
If you don't have work-arounds, time to get some.

Now it says:

"www.bitchute.com refused to connect."

Was the video removed?

Hallam says, "The relation established between a lord and his vassal by the feudal tenure, far from containing principles of any servile and implicit obedience, permitted the compact to be dissolved in case of its violation by either party. This extended as much to the sovereign as to inferior lords. If a, vassal was aggrieved, and if justice was denied him, he sent a defiance, that is, a renunciation of fealty to the king, and was entitled to enforce redress at the point of his sword. It then became a contest of strength as between two independent potentates, and was terminated by treaty, advantageous or otherwise, according to the fortune of war. There remained the original principle, that allegiance depended conditionally upon good treatment, and that an appeal might be lawfully made to arms against an oppressive government. Nor was this, we may be sure, left for extreme necessity, or thought to require a long-enduring forbearance. In modern times, a king, compelled by his subjects' swords to abandon any pretension, would be supposed to have ceased to reign; and the express recognition of such a right as that of insurrection has been justly deemed inconsistent with the majesty of law. But ruder ages had ruder sentiments. Force was necessary to repel force; and men accustomed to see the king's authority defied by a private riot, were not much shocked when it was resisted in defence of public freedom." - 3 Middle Age, 240-2.

There are no "ruder ages" than the current one, and no tyrannical government has stepped aside without being confronted by violence and/or the threat of violence by the "subjects." It doesn't even need to be a majority of any sort. The American revolution was supported by half the colonists, at best, and less than 10% - 15% were active participants in the war.

@Heresiarch

The author who published the comment did so in 1852. That was a time in America as yet to suffer the scheduled pogrom known euphemistically as The Civil War. In my opinion, the comment about ruder ages was more along the lines of technology, such as indoor plumbing and air conditioned buildings than about general human politeness. I could be mistaken.

How about "less effective brainwashing" and therefore more knowledge of criminal activities disguised as "government security"?

In other words:

Ruder Ages

Ruder ages means a time before ubiquitous brainwashing done from birth to death done to the targeted population by the criminals who counterfeit government powers. Therefore more people were generally very suspicious of Greeks Bearing Gifts, which is a phrase that suggests that in ruder times people were letting each other know that Armies of Government Agents were not really "here to help." Trojan Horses were not gifts of generous people, those fake gifts were very rude treasonous frauds.

Then there was a time of less OBVIOUS rudeness in some places, such as, for example, the Industrial Age in America, as people were very well indoctrinated into a false sense of security, under a very rude, fake, counterfeit, authority, whose rudeness is measured very well in the work of Anthony Sutton, with his 3 volumes:

Wall Street and the Bolshevik Revolution
Wall Street and the Rise of Hitler
Wall Street and FDR

Certainly every single victim of each of those scheduled pogroms in each area alone, and each area added into one collective whole number of victims, is a victim of rudeness by any standard measure of rudeness.

The point offered by the author using the term "ruder ages" was pointing out that the principle of VOLUNTARY ASSOCIATION was known, even in "ruder ages," so why is it no longer known in ages less rude?

The principle of VOLUNTARY ASSOCIATION maintained by people volunteering to be maintaining VOLUNTARY ASSOCIATION had methods by which VOLUNTARY ASSOCIATION was maintained, even in those "ruder ages."

A defiance was used in "ruder ages."

Less ruder ages a Declaration of Independence was used.

What was the result of the attempt to use the same principle during Shays's Rebellion in 1787 in America?

What was the result of the attempt to use the same principle during The Whiskey Rebellion in 1791 in America?

Previous to 1789 America was a Federation (Voluntary Association) of Independent States. The slaves enslaved in Massachusetts defied the criminal Massachusetts fake government and they were driven out of Massachusetts, some fled to Vermont. Runaway slaves ran from a criminal government that they attempted to REGULATE with common lawful principles, but they lost that battle in Massachusetts, and so they fled, as runaway slaves, to less powerfully criminal areas, where criminals had not yet completely over-ruled and enslaved the productive population.

To me it is polite conversation when the rules governing people (the law) is in force, and people do onto others as they would have others do unto themselves. It is a conversation that can remain polite while each affords each other the same honesty and willingness to learn during the conversation. As soon as someone begins to be rude, such as someone does when doing onto someone else something they themselves would defend against, such as lie, slander, libel, misrepresent, insult, falsely accuse, etc., the conversation is thereby turned into something rude instead of something polite.

How often did someone in ruder ages discover the inculpatory evidence that warranted a defiance in the effort to defend against clear and present dangers to life, liberty, property, the pursuit of happiness, and the means to defend all?

If it was often then, and not often now, is that a measure of general rudeness, or is it a measure of how many people have been drinking the falsehood cool-aid?

You tell me, please.

@Josf-Kelley
I don't think there's any benefit in changing the definition of a term as it has been used for centuries.
It just muddies the waters.

If you look at history, you'll find that brainwashing and all methods of coercion have been used for as long as the the Superstition of Authority has existed and been employed.

@Heresiarch

"I don't think there's any benefit in changing the definition of a term as it has been used for centuries."

Can you be specific?

How about discussing ONE term that you have in mind, so as not to confuse all term with the ONE term you have in mind.

Who is it that you are speaking about? Where is this someone, somewhere, having a desire to change the definition of a word from the meaning meant originally (one day, one week, or for centuries) to the new meaning?

Who wants to muddy the waters?

Can you be specific?

You replied, so I can assume (perhaps not a good idea) that you are discussing the topic.

This is important subject matter to me, so I ask questions. What on earth are you thinking?

That is my expression of my curiosity: What on earth are you thinking?

Which individual human being in time and place inspired you to form that message?

This message:

"I don't think there's any benefit in changing the definition of a term as it has been used for centuries.
It just muddies the waters."

Who do you think wants to change the definition of a term?

Once I know what you know, then we both know who this person is who wants to change the definition of a term. Who is it? Once we know who it is, then we can, perhaps, combine resources to figure out why that individual wants to change the definition of a term.

Please tell me.

@Josf-Kelley The term of concern is "Rude," which is why I included a screenshot of the definition.

@Heresiarch

Thanks.

I did not see the screen shot, it was small and - to me - unnoticeable.

So you think I am attempting to change the meaning of the word rude?

"But ruder ages had ruder sentiments."

But rough and unfinished ages had rougher and unfinished sentiments.

Is that the meaning you are looking to keep, without me changing it?

Do I have this correct now?

How about this:

But natural raw cotton ages had natural raw cotton sentiments.

That one?

Are you rejecting my interpretation of Lysander Spooner's words in the context in which they are written?

And in doing so your contention is that I am attempting to change the meaning of the word rude in the context of which it was written by Lysander Spooner?

Does the message by Lysander Spooner mean anything to you at all?

I'm curious.

How about this:

But in primitive ages involving undeveloped peasants primitive sentiments involving undeveloped peasants were had.

Does that one work better for you?

How about the following one?

Simpler ages had simpler sentiments.

Or:

Elemental ages had elemental sentiments.

Perhaps:

Ages lacking refinement had sentiments lacking refinement.

Or this:

Ages lacking delicacy had sentiments lacking delicacy.

What I offered:

Ruder Ages

Ruder ages means a time before ubiquitous brainwashing done from birth to death done to the targeted population by the criminals who counterfeit government powers. Therefore more people were generally very suspicious of Greeks Bearing Gifts, which is a phrase that suggests that in ruder times people were letting each other know that Armies of Government Agents were not really "here to help." Trojan Horses were not gifts of generous people, those fake gifts were very rude treasonous frauds.

Past = less brainwashing = rougher

Present = more brainwashing = not as rough

Past = less brainwashing = raw

Present = more brainwashing = less raw

Past = less brainwashing = primitive

Present = more brainwashing = no longer primitive

Past = less brainwashing = simpler

Present = more brainwashing = more complex

Past = less brainwashing = elemental

Present = more brainwashing = not as elemental

Past = less brainwashing = lacking refinement

Present = more brainwashing = refinement

Past = more brainwashing = less delicacy

Present = more brainwashing = more delicacy

No?

I am guilty of attempting to change the meanings of words, my bad, crucify me, please.

As to the intended message, are you contending that there is more or less EFFECTIVE brainwashing going on today compared to the past when the individuals were declaring their independence from former defenders who are now offending?

I have just about had enough of all this refinement.

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 2

Photos 19 More

Posted by Josf-KelleyWanted for Treason That is all for lack of intelligence and moral conscience.

Posted by Josf-KelleyBorrowed from another IDW post is the pictured meme.

Posted by Josf-KelleyReal Reality A few people have purchased the exclusive power to add zeros to their Bank account balance, and they accomplish this feat by borrowing their spending from anyone who can produce ...

Posted by HeresiarchWhy you should close Social Media accounts you no longer use. (I shut down my LinkedIn account immediately)

Posted by HeresiarchI taught my daughter to shoot at ten years old. Now she's passing on the lessons she learned.

Posted by HeresiarchIt's taken us years to rehabilitate the soil on our Better Than Organic farmlet.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThat is a complex process viewed simplistically in two directions that appear, in simple form, to be opposites.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThe level of brainwashing or mind control, or spirit control, or body control, or behavior control is demonstrably on a sub-conscious level and it runs very deep.

Posted by HeresiarchHow do you sacrifice children?

Posted by HeresiarchHow's that Police State workin' out for y'all?

Posted by Josf-KelleyFrom a source:

Posted by Josf-KelleyTrump says Pence can reject criminal votes.

Posted by Josf-KelleyFrom another IDW post: Roadmap to re-inauguration:

Posted by Josf-KelleyAt a Pennsylvania State Hearing, widespread voter and election fraud is reported by witness testimony.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThe following link is immediately censored from Facebook, as I press the enter button, a warning page loads.

Posted by Josf-KelleyI was banished (for speaking the truth to power) from Culture War (IDW topics) and occasionally I am presented with posts in my feed that lead to that exclusive group, so I can't enter, and a I can't ...

• Top tags#government #USA #rights #video #world #truth #money #crime #evidence #laws #reason #freedom #evil #children #justice #god #death #TheTruth #society #vote #liberty #federal #moral #media #Police #community #hope #violence #Constitution #hell #crimes #biden #book #military #earth #fear #politics #murder #created #Present #humanity #Congress #democrats #liberal #population #slavery #China #IDW #nation #politicians ...

Members 37Top