slug.com slug.com
1 0

1001 Ways to Skin a Sycophant

Previously I have offered the Monopoly Game Analogy:

One player places a card in the Community Chest, half way down the stack (or whichever place in the stack is statistically in favor of the cheater), in the card it says:

1 Dollar Bills are now worth 100 Dollars
100 Dollar Bills are now worth 1 Dollar

Since the player playing the part of Central Banking Treasonous Fraud knows that the fix is in at the start of the game, this player insists upon being paid 1 dollar bills each go around. This analogy is simplistic, but the principles of deception and “Legal Tender Laws” (which are statutes, not laws) are enforced in order to transfer purchasing power by deception in either case of analogy or reality.

Moving on to yet another treasure in a book by Murray Rothbard, in this case A History of Money and Banking in the United States:

Page 48

Footnote:
“In the late seventeenth and early eighteenth centuries, the British maintained fixed mint ratios of from 15.1-to-1 of silver grains in relation to gold grains, to about 15.5-to-1. Yet the world market ratio of weight, set by forces of supply and demand, was about 14.9-to-1. Thus, silver was consistently undervalued and gold overvalued. In the eighteenth century the problem got even worse, for increasing gold production in Bazil and declining silver production in Peru brought the market ratio down to 14.1-to-1 while the mint ratios fixed by the British government continued to be the same.”

Being as old and as slow as I am, it takes me awhile to figure this shit out with analogy, metaphor, or narrative, or whatever mind sharpening tools work, but the above quote pushed me into the following comment.

Gold miners aware of the fix (gold overvalued) will want to go to Britain and buy up silver (undervalued).

That is one aspect, there are many other aspects, such as which places sell which things at which prices, to keep the Gold miners in business, and therefore Gold miners might ask: “Which should we use in which places: silver or gold.

Using 1000 units for simplicity:

Gold miner mines 1000 units, has 1000 units, and a simple transaction in Britain is:

1000 (gold) x 15.5 = 15,500 (silver)

Why do that?

Places other than Britain:

1000 (gold) x 14.1 = 14,100 (silver)

Net profit:

15,500 – 14,100 = 1,400

The deals being made would obviously be made between the Statute Enforcers in Britain and the Gold Miners using this trick to sheer the sheep in Britain.

Josf-Kelley 8 Sep 16
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

#GoldLivesMatter

sqeptiq Level 10 Sep 16, 2021

Recent Visitors 2

Photos 19 More

Posted by Josf-KelleyWanted for Treason That is all for lack of intelligence and moral conscience.

Posted by Josf-KelleyBorrowed from another IDW post is the pictured meme.

Posted by Josf-KelleyReal Reality A few people have purchased the exclusive power to add zeros to their Bank account balance, and they accomplish this feat by borrowing their spending from anyone who can produce ...

Posted by HeresiarchWhy you should close Social Media accounts you no longer use. (I shut down my LinkedIn account immediately)

Posted by HeresiarchI taught my daughter to shoot at ten years old. Now she's passing on the lessons she learned.

Posted by HeresiarchIt's taken us years to rehabilitate the soil on our Better Than Organic farmlet.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThat is a complex process viewed simplistically in two directions that appear, in simple form, to be opposites.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThe level of brainwashing or mind control, or spirit control, or body control, or behavior control is demonstrably on a sub-conscious level and it runs very deep.

Posted by HeresiarchHow do you sacrifice children?

Posted by HeresiarchHow's that Police State workin' out for y'all?

Posted by Josf-KelleyFrom a source:

Posted by Josf-KelleyTrump says Pence can reject criminal votes.

Posted by Josf-KelleyFrom another IDW post: Roadmap to re-inauguration:

Posted by Josf-KelleyAt a Pennsylvania State Hearing, widespread voter and election fraud is reported by witness testimony.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThe following link is immediately censored from Facebook, as I press the enter button, a warning page loads.

Posted by Josf-KelleyI was banished (for speaking the truth to power) from Culture War (IDW topics) and occasionally I am presented with posts in my feed that lead to that exclusive group, so I can't enter, and a I can't ...

• Top tags#government #USA #rights #video #world #truth #money #crime #evidence #laws #reason #freedom #evil #children #justice #god #death #TheTruth #society #vote #liberty #federal #moral #media #Police #community #hope #violence #Constitution #hell #crimes #biden #book #military #earth #fear #politics #murder #created #Present #humanity #Congress #democrats #liberal #population #slavery #China #IDW #nation #politicians ...

Members 37Top