slug.com slug.com
0 1

The Globalist Marxist Fraudulent LEFT Persecutor Treasonously Impersonating a common law attorney general, in a criminal trial by jury case, is attempting to cover-up the ongoing conspiracy incitement of Riots. This attempted persecution with Roman Civil Rules and a Roman Civil Judge in a Treasonously Fraudulent Impersonation of a common law Court of Law, involves the use of Top-Down Dictatorial Assumed Arbitrary Authority, claimed to be the only, exclusive, monopoly, authority over anything, which includes the natural right of self-defense as individuals, or as cooperative efforts by individuals naturally cooperating voluntarily for the mutual defense of all.

Even criminals are protected and served by naturally cooperating voluntary mutual defenders as criminals are deterred from their voluntary choice to perpetrate crimes.

There was evidence earlier in this counterfeit trial, in the testimony of one of the volunteers, as his testimony was transcribed into the Public Record that constitutes official human memory: so-called precedence or stare decisis.

"Rinse and repeat" were the words used by that volunteer who had previously volunteered in his life to do a tour of duty in the Military, in both Afghanistan and Iraq. A report by a witness of a criminal arson was passed to the veteran volunteer, the volunteer and the persecuted “defendant” followed the evidence to the fire, put out the fire, returned to a central location where more volunteers constituted a larger defensive force, then another witness of criminal arson (threatening life, liberty, property, etc.) reports yet another fire, the volunteers again assume the defensive power normally associated with the Fire Department, and they put out yet another criminal arson fire.

Who ordered the Fire Department to Stand Down?

One of the suspects suspected of Rioting is caught on video aggressively attacking someone suspected of Rioting, and the aggressive attacker caught on video aggressively attacking was going to be falsely portrayed as a peaceful individual. Furthermore, the persecutor caught red-handed in the attempt to falsify the individual caught red-handed aggressively attacking someone (Rioting) during a peaceful protest, was attempting to deceive The People (the jurors) by portraying the Rioter as The Hero attempting to take the law into his own hands, and aggressively attack what he may have assumed to be as an “Active Shooter,” who was in fact, based upon the facts, merely defending himself during an earlier aggressive attack by a rioter rioting during a peaceful protest.

Does that cover it? Is anyone capable of seeing these facts that matter in this case of conspiracy to riot in the blood of the innocent? No?

People are focused on The Hero who volunteers to protect the innocent from the Lone Gunman Active Shooter Dogma?

Do facts matter at all? Do you have to check with your boss to find out if it is ok to question this blind belief in falsehood without question? Is it too late to defend Americans voluntarily forming Republics that are then forming a Federation for mutual defense under common law principles? It was done in 1774 and lasted until 1789, so why would it be too late to do that again? Why would it be too late to do that again, doing so with peaceful means, which is the common law, with trial by jury?

Why are sheriffs not employing posse comitatus, utilizing volunteers, deterring arson, deterring STONING? When was it decided that Public STONING of innocent people is worthy of our credit, our economy, our Public Funds to invest in Public STONING?

Follow the money and the money leads to the conspirators conspiring to fund these riots with public funds.

Why is that now being done?

Why is that opportunity now an opportunity?

Is it too late?

Josf-Kelley 8 Nov 6
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

Recent Visitors 1

Photos 19 More

Posted by Josf-KelleyWanted for Treason That is all for lack of intelligence and moral conscience.

Posted by Josf-KelleyBorrowed from another IDW post is the pictured meme.

Posted by Josf-KelleyReal Reality A few people have purchased the exclusive power to add zeros to their Bank account balance, and they accomplish this feat by borrowing their spending from anyone who can produce ...

Posted by HeresiarchWhy you should close Social Media accounts you no longer use. (I shut down my LinkedIn account immediately)

Posted by HeresiarchI taught my daughter to shoot at ten years old. Now she's passing on the lessons she learned.

Posted by HeresiarchIt's taken us years to rehabilitate the soil on our Better Than Organic farmlet.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThat is a complex process viewed simplistically in two directions that appear, in simple form, to be opposites.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThe level of brainwashing or mind control, or spirit control, or body control, or behavior control is demonstrably on a sub-conscious level and it runs very deep.

Posted by HeresiarchHow do you sacrifice children?

Posted by HeresiarchHow's that Police State workin' out for y'all?

Posted by Josf-KelleyFrom a source:

Posted by Josf-KelleyTrump says Pence can reject criminal votes.

Posted by Josf-KelleyFrom another IDW post: Roadmap to re-inauguration:

Posted by Josf-KelleyAt a Pennsylvania State Hearing, widespread voter and election fraud is reported by witness testimony.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThe following link is immediately censored from Facebook, as I press the enter button, a warning page loads.

Posted by Josf-KelleyI was banished (for speaking the truth to power) from Culture War (IDW topics) and occasionally I am presented with posts in my feed that lead to that exclusive group, so I can't enter, and a I can't ...

• Top tags#government #USA #rights #video #world #truth #money #crime #evidence #laws #reason #freedom #evil #children #justice #god #death #TheTruth #society #vote #liberty #federal #moral #media #Police #community #hope #violence #Constitution #hell #crimes #biden #book #military #earth #fear #politics #murder #created #Present #humanity #Congress #democrats #liberal #population #slavery #China #IDW #nation #politicians ...

Members 37Top