slug.com slug.com
1 2

[patriotnewsoutlet.com]

Richard Henry Lee Versus Thomas Jefferson
by Joe Kelley, 11, 24, 2021

At this moment on the road mankind travels, people move to yet another revolutionary fork on their chosen paths. We the people move by our individual choices, and by the collective sum total of all the individual choices made by each one from now until, we move to the end. I decide to do my part to move toward Liberty. Liberty moves the end, out of human sight.

Subsidized Slavery of all, moves the end to a defining point in time and place.

Richard Henry Lee is a figure brought forward from the past as a representative of the people as a whole, meaning this individual made choices to help move mankind away from the path being chosen by his contemporaries; his peers, such as Thomas Jefferson.

Richard Henry Lee moving by choice to Liberty.

Thomas Jefferson, by choice, moving to the torturous end soon, or sooner.

I have quoted in the past, taking records preserved from official sources, where “official” sources trace back in time a stream of information, a flow of information going back in time to the origins of both sides of the major powers in conflict. The conflict traces back as far as humanly possible in human time. The record traces back to the time mankind seized upon the power to record the past, giving memory to successive generations. On one side, the records account for the past accurately, doing so on purpose. On the other side, the accurate accounts are falsified on purpose, an opportunity is seized so as to deceive mankind, to entrap, to enslave, to consume mankind, on purpose, for the nebulous profits of a few, at the expense of all. Armed with false records made false, with malevolent intent to enslave mankind, the few lead mankind to an early, unnatural, demise, down a torturous, horrid, and terrifyingly murderous road to self-termination, self-extermination, self-extinction.

Rats infest the body politic.

The good side is summed up as Liberty.

The bad side is summed up as Crime.

One individual alone, thinking, acting, by motivations unconscious and conscious, is not the point, so cooperative effort on one side, or the other side, in time, in place, each time, each place, dynamically, is the point, which leads to complications as to the branches growing from the roots summed up above, as such:

People volunteer to associate for mutual defense on the good side, employing accurate accountability of the facts that matter in any case of controversy each time and each place, dynamically.

The bad side is willfully created with malice aforethought by those choosing that path, moving mankind onto the tracks leading one way with no return from that track once that track is chosen, the effort to build that track invites, by deception, fellow travelers seeking a false paradise as each distance traveled, one way, moves more people along in that one direction, having no possible choice, in view, off that Long Black Train to Hell on Earth. The cost of membership is the loss of a choice to leave the Mob that populates that Angry ride to self-extinction.

The good side survives to infinity and beyond, given all the power mankind will exploit against the forces of nature. Those same forces of nature provide those opportunities. Those choices made by individual examples of mankind, provided by nature, always exact a cost, a cost that must be known each step of the way, accurately, and dynamically. Nature is thrusting life through time and space with or without good people making wise choices.

Humanity, so far, is the best that nature, or God, has placed in time and place against those forces aligned to destroy life, while at the same time those same forces are aligned to provide life the opportunity to prosper for an as yet not known future end placed out of sight by the application of the power of will, a power in place in the form of individual examples of mankind. We willfully extend our time in nature, given to us, to an as yet unknown end, or not. We can willfully prevent prosperity for posterity, as we consume each other, each of us hell-bent on satisfying a lust for evil, each rat at each other rat’s throat.

The good side must involve willful decisions made by individuals to choose accurate accounting of the facts that matter in any case of controversy, of any kind, for failure to do so ensures that steps will be taken in the opposite direction.

The bad side must involve willful decisions made by individuals to choose to deceive, so as to enslave, consume, profit from, the errors made by the deceived who follow a false path, errors caused by the willfully deceptive, where false profits lure the willfully deceptive onto that side, and onto that path, whereby that path leads mankind down the torturous road to self-extinction.

To fit this message into the space provided, at the time provided, during this dynamic time where mankind can choose, individually, to go rapidly in either direction, or somehow manage to maintain, by their individual choices, The Status Quo, the symbols I choose to publish will inevitably be too few if the goal was to charge people with the energy to go as I direct them to go without their knowledge, and therefore without their consent.

If my goal was to enforce Blind Obedience to Falsehood Without Question, all I would need to do is to remind the slaves caught in that web, remind them of their duty as they know it. I need only one word for that counterfeit help down that self-destructive path.

OBEY

Since my efforts are efforts aiming in the opposite direction, the space provided provides what I call bread crumbs. You will see symbols arranged in familiar forms. Messages will form from the words. To some, the messages will appear to be familiar, to others, perhaps, and hopefully, the words will be unfamiliar but the message will spark curiosity, and that is the point of my aim. There are options known and unknown to individuals that can aid people who choose by their individual power of will to get off the self-extermination path, to choose instead the opposite path. Are you the least bit curious?

LETTER XIII.
JANUARY 14, 1788.
Richard Henry Lee
Sixth President of The United States during the Federal Period 1774 – 1789
“It is not merely the number of impeachments, that are to be expected to make public officers honest and attentive in their business. A general opinion must pervade the community, that the house, the body to impeach them for misconduct, is disinterested, and ever watchful for the public good; and that the judges who shall try impeachments, will not feel a shadow of biass. Under such circumstances, men will not dare transgress, who, not deterred by such accusers and judges, would repeatedly misbehave. We have already suffered many and extensive evils, owing to the defects of the confederation, in not providing against the misconduct of public officers. When we expect the law to be punctually executed, not one man in ten thousand will disobey it: it is the probable chance of escaping punishment that induces men to transgress. It is one important mean to make the government just and honest, rigidly and constantly to hold, before the eyes of those who execute it, punishment, and dismission from office, for misconduct. These are principles no candid man, who has just ideas of the essential features of a free government, will controvert.”

You were not told that in school. That is because “School” is designed to divide and conquer, as confirmed by all evidence, while there isn’t a shred of evidence to the contrary, other than falsified messages from the treasonous criminals themselves.

Immediately upon reading that last message many will jerk their knee’s and be polarized against any further messages from myself or Richard Henry Lee, but I assure you of this fact that matters, the individual named Richard Henry Lee was deliberately set aside by those who constructed your indoctrination into Blind Obedience to Falsehood Without Question, sending those jerking their knee’s down that path of living, criminal man-made, hell on earth.

Thomas Jefferson
Declaration of Independence
"he has waged cruel war against human nature itself, violating it's most sacred rights of life & liberty in the persons of a distant people who never offended him, captivating & carrying them into slavery in another hemisphere, or to incur miserable death in their transportation thither. this piratical warfare, the opprobrium of infidel powers, is the warfare of the CHRISTIAN king of Great Britain. determined to keep open a market where MEN should be bought & sold, he has prostituted his negative for suppressing every legislative attempt to prohibit or to restrain this execrable commerce: and that this assemblage of horrors might want no fact of distinguished die, he is now exciting those very people to rise in arms among us, and to purchase that liberty of which he has deprived them, & murdering the people upon whom he also obtruded them; thus paying off former crimes committed against the liberties of one people, with crimes which he urges them to commit against the lives of another."

In the Writings of Thomas Jefferson, Vol. I. p. 10
"The clause, too, reprobating the enslaving the inhabitants of Africa, was struck out in complaisance to South Carolina and Georgia, who had never attempted to restrain the importation of slaves, and who, on the contrary, still wished to continue it. Our northern brethren also, I believe felt a little tender under those censures; for, though their people had very few slaves themselves, yet they had been pretty considerable carriers of them to others."

I have very little room left to cram this message into the space provided, and I just consumed, by my choice, some of that message, in a vain effort to apologize for my poor choice as I make it.

I choose at this time to cut and paste a favorite find from history, and then a last favorite, both favorites arriving to me from a past where we were told that X and Y were our “founders” and in fact, X was on the side of Liberty for All, and Y was on the side of self-extermination of all.

Abigail Adams to John Adams Braintree, Mass., March 31, 1776
"I have sometimes been ready to think that the passion for liberty cannot be equally strong in the breasts of those who have been accustomed to deprive their fellow creatures of theirs. Of this I am certain that it is not founded upon that generous and Christian principle of doing to others as we would that others should do unto us. . . . "

“A jury of twelve local farmers, all men and all white according to Levinson, rule in favor of Freeman in 1781, giving her freedom and awarding her 30 shillings in damages.”

Our founders were black and female, depending upon which side you are on. Our founders were white and male, depending upon which side you are on. Our founders were native to this land, depending upon which side you are on. The opposite is also true, or false, depending upon which side you are on. On one side there is no choice offered to join or leave that side, that is the cost of membership.

Blindly accepting falsehood without question is a choice for some, as they are told, a choice leaving no power to choose otherwise afterword, and those treasonous frauds enforcing false choices claim to be fully aware of their choices, if it suits them, or if not, then the opposite is then “true,” as confessed by their actions, actions contrary to their word. Treasonous frauds confess with their published treasonous records that document the facts that matter in each case. On the official record, the records they claim to be the source of their authority, in each case accurately accounted, the record is contrary to their actions, their actions confess that they ignore the very evidence that they claim to be their source of authority.

Josf-Kelley 8 Nov 24
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I linked the wrong link above, but it is a good message so I won't edit it out.

Here is what I had in mind:

[frankspeech.com]

Help Save Our Country, Please Share Everywhere

Pleading according to Roman Civil Rules:
file:///C:/Users/josfk/Downloads/Maxwell-Deposition-2016.pdf

Background:
[redvoicemedia.com]

EXCLUSIVE: Mike Lindell Lawsuit Headed to Supreme Court

Recent Visitors 4

Photos 19 More

Posted by Josf-KelleyWanted for Treason That is all for lack of intelligence and moral conscience.

Posted by Josf-KelleyBorrowed from another IDW post is the pictured meme.

Posted by Josf-KelleyReal Reality A few people have purchased the exclusive power to add zeros to their Bank account balance, and they accomplish this feat by borrowing their spending from anyone who can produce ...

Posted by HeresiarchWhy you should close Social Media accounts you no longer use. (I shut down my LinkedIn account immediately)

Posted by HeresiarchI taught my daughter to shoot at ten years old. Now she's passing on the lessons she learned.

Posted by HeresiarchIt's taken us years to rehabilitate the soil on our Better Than Organic farmlet.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThat is a complex process viewed simplistically in two directions that appear, in simple form, to be opposites.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThe level of brainwashing or mind control, or spirit control, or body control, or behavior control is demonstrably on a sub-conscious level and it runs very deep.

Posted by HeresiarchHow do you sacrifice children?

Posted by HeresiarchHow's that Police State workin' out for y'all?

Posted by Josf-KelleyFrom a source:

Posted by Josf-KelleyTrump says Pence can reject criminal votes.

Posted by Josf-KelleyFrom another IDW post: Roadmap to re-inauguration:

Posted by Josf-KelleyAt a Pennsylvania State Hearing, widespread voter and election fraud is reported by witness testimony.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThe following link is immediately censored from Facebook, as I press the enter button, a warning page loads.

Posted by Josf-KelleyI was banished (for speaking the truth to power) from Culture War (IDW topics) and occasionally I am presented with posts in my feed that lead to that exclusive group, so I can't enter, and a I can't ...

• Top tags#government #USA #rights #video #world #truth #money #crime #evidence #laws #reason #freedom #evil #children #justice #god #death #TheTruth #society #vote #liberty #federal #moral #media #Police #community #hope #violence #Constitution #hell #crimes #biden #book #military #earth #fear #politics #murder #created #Present #humanity #Congress #democrats #liberal #population #slavery #China #IDW #nation #politicians ...

Members 37Top