slug.com slug.com
1 1

Poland House of Representatives’ Investigation Committee: with Dr. Reiner Füllmich

I am still viewing the German Lawyer taking the Crimes Against Humanity Legal Defense Case to the Polish House of Representatives for cause.

A Committee for Safety is a common law assembly of moral, reasonable, alert, concerned, knowledgeable, people in a geographical area, such as Poland, or Germany, or England, or any of the United States (united for common defense), assembling for defense against unclear, approaching, dangers to life, etc.

Within the boundaries of etc. are thoughts and actions based upon actionable information, whereby actions taken are actions CAUSED by the forensically identified clear and present dangers, clearly seen by the defenders, as those dangers present themselves in criminal forms, such as extortion and mass murder: tyranny and totalitarian organized crime fraudulently claiming to be defensive in nature.

A Committee for Safety at a local level may be 100 people assembled voluntarily, cooperatively, in defense against the organized criminals approaching first from a distance, and second from closer proximity, eventually the organized criminals present themselves as organized criminals, despite the fog that they create with effective deception.

A county, or local geographical area, may be 100,000 people, and the scale from 100 people locally ramps up due to increased numbers and increases in the size of the geographical area, requiring an adaptive, organic, grass-roots, creative, fit-for-the-purpose of defense, representative body of representatives trusted with the same duties as the local Committee for Safety, and that body, in history, is called a common law House of Representatives.

Of, by, and for the defense of all the people, a House of Representatives, such as the Polish version discussing the clear and present dangers of Medical Totalitarianism, formed as The Global Treasonous Pandemic Fraud, with obvious malevolent psychopaths named Fauci, Gates, and Schwab, pulling strings at the Top of the Totalitarian Medical Tyranny, or near that Top, which can be found were the people to regain access to rule of law.

Historically, bodies of organized criminals, representing organized criminals, formed Counterfeit Defensive Government bodies, and these bodies are formed based upon historical examples, following rules that bind criminals into organized criminal gangs, having names such as Roman Civil Rules, and bodies such as a Senate.

Deals have been made between the representatives of the people, in defense of the people, and representatives of the criminals, in defense of criminal access to victims, for criminal, aggressive, purposes, such as the enslavement of the people by organized, despotic, criminals.

A House of Representatives, for example, will make deals with a Senate, as representatives of the people attempt to defend the people from representatives of the criminals, and the rules governing how those deals are made, constitute into constitutions that document how the people, as defenders on one side, deal with offending criminals on the other side.

So long as the organized people abide by the constitutional rules, and so long as the organized criminals organized according to the constituted rules, the people offered to the criminals as sacrifice, remain enslaved by the organized criminals, resulting in a peaceful version if institutionalized slavery of all the people. The organized criminals depend upon slave labor to reach organized criminal goals, and the slaves depend upon the rules that bind the criminals, so as to minimize criminal injury upon the slaves by the criminals.

Example:

Attempted (but failed) Amendments to the Constitution of 1789 reforming The United States of America, as the organized criminals at the time rejected the existing rules, in favor of much greater power over their targeted slaves:

VIII - Excessive bail, cruel punishment
“Excessive bail shall not be required, nor excessive fines imposed, nor cruel and unusual punishments inflicted.”

A member of the Polish House of Representatives agreed with the Lawyer from Germany, that the vehicle by which Medical Tyranny (exposed as such during Nuremberg Trials against Nazi criminals) returns to our planet, and that form is a counterfeit diagnosis tool called the PCR test, which then affords other Treasonous Forms, such as Treasonous False Propaganda Media Incorporated Criminal Gangs, to terrorize the defenseless world population, and then to extort Blind Obedience to Falsehood Without Question.

The member of the Polish House of Representatives adds:

“...our constitution, and it defines precisely the state of emergency and what can be done, however the state, the government, the Polish government did not use any of the existing possibilities defined by the constitution, for this kind of difficult situations, or even emergencies, or natural disasters, which can be used for infectious disease as well, but they preferred to do something else to not use the existing one, but to introduce some kind of state of emergency that was not defined in the constitution that they created themselves, and this is our Polish reality right now. We are living in a reality where our rights, our civic rights, are being limited, just like there was a state of emergency, however no state of emergency was ever officially proclaimed, and nobody knows where, when, it will end.”

That is a tactic used by psychopaths who take-over governments, as they make deals to disarm their targets, as their targets follow the rules according to those deals between the people and the criminals hell bent on enslaving mankind. While the targets are disarmed, defenseless, according to those Roman Civil Rules, proclaimed as such by such things as a Senate, the people, with their common laws, Committees for Safety, and House of Representatives, the organized criminals take each opportunity to enforce new tortures, new horrors, new methods of extorting more control from their defenseless slaves as human trust in organized criminals, inspiring deals, routinely results in broken deals, which confesses Treasonous Fraud.

Josf-Kelley 8 Nov 27
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'm dying to hear this committee presentation but the sound is horrible. The interpreter is speaking quieter than the Polish representatives making it very hard to hear her. This work on the part of Reimer Fullmich is so important to the world citizens that having a lousy presentation is very upsetting.

Close Caption sometimes works, sometimes not, I was able to type from CC Text for transcribing some quotes from the first Polish Speaker speaking about Polish Treason (not his words, but that is what it is).

@Josf-Kelley I'll give cc a try. I've been following Reiner's work since he started all this over a year ago. I see he is finding the possible cracks in the NWO system and the Polish PM certainly respects and honors his citizens so it will be interesting to see whether a real true crack is created. His thoroughness, patience, persistence and integrity are truly impressive. If anyone can slay "the giant" it is this man.

@toronto_Georgia

Looking good so far, which is far from actual law as proven by delays put in place for the purpose of delaying due process of law, which is itself a confession if actual law is moral, to delay the process merely for the purpose of delaying it, and despite evidence suggesting that further delay - as a rule - constitutes injustice by default.

Self-evidently, one imposing rules that one does not himself follow, is a confession of distrust, found in the disagreement between law and un-law, or between law and outlawry, one is based upon facts and the other counterfeits facts with false narratives.

Not yet knowing what exactly is behind the Curtain hiding the Wizard of Oz, the closer it is to the Top of either Law or Outlawry, is either much better or much worse for the divisions caused by those choosing self-evident deception.

Reiner dares to move one more level above the lower level in The Pyramid Scheme, the self-confessing deceivers employing Treasonous Fraud in fact.

Rule by deception is not a new thing for those who know it for what it is in fact.

@Josf-Kelley I have great faith that if anyone can find and nail the culprits overturning their acts of treason against the people, its Reiner.

@toronto_Georgia

[frankspeech.com]

I am listening to what could be the Western Front if by that suggestion I can setup a cooperative effort in defense with the Eastern Front example Reiner and Co.

An example of action in the Western Front is a discovery in October of actionable fraud in Georgia, and no one is covering this topic on "trusted" news sources.

On the Western Front the defenders are seeking relief from their tormentors who are guilty of injustice, which are common law, natural rights, terminology.

On the Eastern Front a German and a Poland exchange of alignment was brokered and an agreement as to facts that constitute treasonous fraud (my words in English not their words) in both countries as well as evidence of the same pattern of Treasonous Fraud, exists in fact.

When will people learn not to ask for mercy from someone caught red-handed in a terrible, terrifying, horrifying, crime, such as Treasonous Fraud?

The Courts at play world-wide, are comingled, infectious, Roman Civil Rules Over-Ruling common law Trial by Jury due process of law, based upon moral reason, science, biology, that being Natural Law.

How do you tell if a lawyer is lying?

Their lips are moving.

Which Lawyers?

Think about it, which people stand to gain if the lie that "everyone is guilty", therefore no one is innocent, and therefore noting can happen when time is wasted on that path chosen by those who think otherwise, and therefore the right thing to do is lie better than the best lie so far, the lie that works, and the targets are thereby rendered defenseless, made defensive on purpose, with malice aforethought, in the form of the best lie ever, the lie that disarms the targeted victim.

This type of application of the big lie has become so absurd as to render further proof of it to be real, and then actionable, in defense of it - is a waste of time. This is so outrageous as to go past the point at which suspicion as to culpability in the act of Treasonous Fraud is something other than Red-Handed admission of guilt in fact, shown to anyone, by anyone, leaving no possible, moral, determination other than self-evident confession, in time and place, during the crime of obstructing the application of publishing this fact into the minds of fellow defenders.

If you don't want to know about this, and if you don't want others to know this, there is a leap, on the part of the inspiration to censor, as to the nature of the information. Why would someone decide to sensor something that they have decided, on their own, that they do not want to know about the information, which is information that they then choose to block that information from going to anyone else.

Here is the point:

You know the information that you claim not to know, otherwise you would not know enough to want to censor it.

You claim not to know information proving, as you do it, that you are a Treasonous Fraud in fact, as you continue to perpetrate the crime while you pile on the evidence that you are in the process of a crime, doing so while ignoring the fact that you gave your word that the rules that give you power are rules that confess you as a Treasonous Fraud, if you choose to go outside those rules.

I don't intend to suggest anyone is "you" in my messages above, the arrangement of words, by me, were intended to narrate an argument as to guilt from the eyes of a defender defending against the treasonous fraud who claims to be innocent of treasonous fraud.

Recent Visitors 2

Photos 19 More

Posted by Josf-KelleyWanted for Treason That is all for lack of intelligence and moral conscience.

Posted by Josf-KelleyBorrowed from another IDW post is the pictured meme.

Posted by Josf-KelleyReal Reality A few people have purchased the exclusive power to add zeros to their Bank account balance, and they accomplish this feat by borrowing their spending from anyone who can produce ...

Posted by HeresiarchWhy you should close Social Media accounts you no longer use. (I shut down my LinkedIn account immediately)

Posted by HeresiarchI taught my daughter to shoot at ten years old. Now she's passing on the lessons she learned.

Posted by HeresiarchIt's taken us years to rehabilitate the soil on our Better Than Organic farmlet.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThat is a complex process viewed simplistically in two directions that appear, in simple form, to be opposites.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThe level of brainwashing or mind control, or spirit control, or body control, or behavior control is demonstrably on a sub-conscious level and it runs very deep.

Posted by HeresiarchHow do you sacrifice children?

Posted by HeresiarchHow's that Police State workin' out for y'all?

Posted by Josf-KelleyFrom a source:

Posted by Josf-KelleyTrump says Pence can reject criminal votes.

Posted by Josf-KelleyFrom another IDW post: Roadmap to re-inauguration:

Posted by Josf-KelleyAt a Pennsylvania State Hearing, widespread voter and election fraud is reported by witness testimony.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThe following link is immediately censored from Facebook, as I press the enter button, a warning page loads.

Posted by Josf-KelleyI was banished (for speaking the truth to power) from Culture War (IDW topics) and occasionally I am presented with posts in my feed that lead to that exclusive group, so I can't enter, and a I can't ...

• Top tags#government #USA #rights #video #world #truth #money #crime #evidence #laws #reason #freedom #evil #children #justice #god #death #TheTruth #society #vote #liberty #federal #moral #media #Police #community #hope #violence #Constitution #hell #crimes #biden #book #military #earth #fear #politics #murder #created #Present #humanity #Congress #democrats #liberal #population #slavery #China #IDW #nation #politicians ...

Members 37Top