slug.com slug.com
0 1

Speaking of Legalese
by Joe Kelley
12-14-2021

State of California—Health and Human Services Agency
California Department of Public Health
“Masks are required for all individuals in all indoor public settings, regardless of vaccination status from December 15, 2021 through January 15, 2022 (surgical masks or higher-level respirators are recommended).”
[cdph.ca.gov]

First and foremost in my mind is the absolute necessity for life on Earth to weed out Treasonous Fraud in its infancy, doing so by accurate accounting of the facts that matter in any case of it rearing its horrid and torturous face anywhere anytime and anyplace ever.

Legalese = Treasonous Fraud

What is the line of demarcation between that which is “public” and that which is expressly not “public”?

An individual member of the clan, tribe, species, life form, human can – fill in the blank – in private, doing so unmolested by molesters using “public” funds to molest individual members of the clan.

An individual member of the clan is told not to enter the “public” areas without proof of molestation.

OK, message received, and I translated the message into words that accurately account for the facts that matter in the case, as I see them, and as I have yet to see a trial by jury case useful in exposing the demarcation line between the molesters and the molested as to so-called “Mask Mandates.”

Of course the molesters who pay themselves exorbitantly liberal sums of “public” funds to gain the function of molesting better and better (Building Back Better) molesting their innocent victims more and more, the molesters are going to produce liberal volumes of legalese to cover-up the harm they cause to their serially molested victims, so, with that now as common knowledge, where are the independent grand jurors?

Hey look, molested children, where is the law?

Asleep at the wheel? Hiding under desks? Desk are too well lit, where is my dungeon? Has the law power been rendered impotent from decades of suffering molestation perpetrated by the serial rapists lording over the “public” funds?

V - Provisons concerning prosecution
“No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury,...”

Not “winning” enough for you?

Ignore that antiquated reference to irrelevant stupid servility universally agreed upon by all members of the clan human; except the infants of course, they have yet to develop into independent creatures. Too much whining going to the squeaky wheels, the molesters crying about NOT having access to enough ripened victims, or what, too many molesters now and not enough innocent victims to go around?

What the fuck are people thinking these days? Oh, wait, they are told what to think, and do so without question.

Right.

Passed by Congress June 13, 1866. Ratified July 9, 1868
“The validity of the public debt of the United States, authorized by law, including debts incurred for payment of pensions and bounties for services in suppressing insurrection or rebellion, shall not be questioned.”

The lie today is…

Yes master!

Did you forget about the independent grand jury presentment tactic already? I just quoted it from the official source of legal authority, and to what end?

Duh.

More evidence?

U.S. Constitution : Article I
Section 1 - Legislative powers; in whom vested
Section 3 - Senators, how and by whom chosen. How classified. State Executive, when to make temporary appointments, in case, etc. Qualifications of a Senator. President of the Senate, his right to vote. President pro tem., and other officers of the Senate, how chosen. Power to try impeachments. When President is tried, Chief Justice to preside. Sentence.
“7. Judgement in cases of impeachment shall not extend further than to removal from office, and disqualification to hold and enjoy any office of honor, trust, or profit under the United States: but the party convicted shall nevertheless be liable and subject to indictment, trial, judgement and punishment, according to law.”

Nothing? No one? I’m the only actor pretending to know grand jury function? The one hold out? The one and only independent individual remaining with an independent mind and a capacity to see the facts that matter in the case? I am waiting for permission from the molesters to stop them as they move from innocent victim to innocent victim?

The key here is summed up in a word.

Independence.

Wow, maybe a Day to celebrate would be a novel idea facing a novel counterfeit virus.

Fast forward with a liberal use of imagination to a distant “public” publication of Trial Transcripts involving a defendant presented with their opportunity to State their defense, if they care to make the attempt, in the face of all the evidence brought forward by an independent private prosecutor, whereby the named defendant is: take your pick and fill in the blank, or feed more children into the meat grinder, at their cost, since it is much too much for your stupid and servile mind.

No one?

I’ll give a hazard, at my own cost.

I will double down, with 2 defendants, since We The Independent People can walk and chew gum, in over 3000 lawful, legal, moral, just, common law jurisdictions known as common law counties. Any one of those independent people in those independent counties can, on an equal footing at law, bring forward an accusation, so 2 defendants are not a stretch of my independent imagination. One becomes two, and in time the volume of defense may rise precipitously.

Bill Gates Volume I

Anthony Fauci Volume II

What on earth would BAR access to Rule of Law in any case of such immense volumes of controversy as those two cases pulled out of my independent ass?

It isn’t just me. Some so-called Senator of the Consolidated United States named Rand Paul made the attempt as he claims to be dealing with such contempt by Anthony Fauci so voluminous as to constitute contempt of the Monkey Club Congress Organ of The Infantile State.

And, it seems, check if you care to, the entire State of India, second largest population second only to China, has warranted a legal device in defense against Willy Gates, for willfully mass murdering people for fun and profit.

Not enough legalese for your tastes?

"I write to urge the United States Department of Justice to open an investigation into testimony made to the United States Senate Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions by Dr. Anthony Fauci, Director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, on May 11, 2021," Paul wrote in the referral obtained byThe Examiner.

Accountability of International NGOs: Human
Rights Violations in Healthcare Provision in
Developing Countries and the Effectiveness of
Current Measures
Sharmeen Ahmed
Golden Gate University School of La
“Who watches the watchmen?”: a variant English translation of the Latin phrase “Quis custodiet ipsos custodies?””

Now is that too much legalese? I can’t win? Too complex one way, too simple the other.

Winning is verboten?

Since when is winning verboten and whining is funded out of the “public” fund?

The LEFT is confident that there is no evidence of “public” funded molesters busy molesting the innocent on their dime, except for those cult members on the RIGHT.

The RIGHT is confident that there is no evidence of “public” funded molesters busy molesting the innocent on their dime, except for those cult members on the LEFT.

They are roughly half right half left.

Majority rules = Treasonous Fraud

Private people independently decide facts at law, The Infantile State is in place to BAR private people from equal access to due process of law, as a RULE paid for from the “public” fund.

If ever there was a case warranting a deliberate effort to publish to the “public” the facts that matter, one would think that one would be able to recognize such a case, even if it was hidden behind a thin mask, a mask used to hide child molesters.

Then again, if you are paying for it, you are not innocent.

Josf-Kelley 8 Dec 14
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

Recent Visitors 1

Photos 19 More

Posted by Josf-KelleyWanted for Treason That is all for lack of intelligence and moral conscience.

Posted by Josf-KelleyBorrowed from another IDW post is the pictured meme.

Posted by Josf-KelleyReal Reality A few people have purchased the exclusive power to add zeros to their Bank account balance, and they accomplish this feat by borrowing their spending from anyone who can produce ...

Posted by HeresiarchWhy you should close Social Media accounts you no longer use. (I shut down my LinkedIn account immediately)

Posted by HeresiarchI taught my daughter to shoot at ten years old. Now she's passing on the lessons she learned.

Posted by HeresiarchIt's taken us years to rehabilitate the soil on our Better Than Organic farmlet.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThat is a complex process viewed simplistically in two directions that appear, in simple form, to be opposites.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThe level of brainwashing or mind control, or spirit control, or body control, or behavior control is demonstrably on a sub-conscious level and it runs very deep.

Posted by HeresiarchHow do you sacrifice children?

Posted by HeresiarchHow's that Police State workin' out for y'all?

Posted by Josf-KelleyFrom a source:

Posted by Josf-KelleyTrump says Pence can reject criminal votes.

Posted by Josf-KelleyFrom another IDW post: Roadmap to re-inauguration:

Posted by Josf-KelleyAt a Pennsylvania State Hearing, widespread voter and election fraud is reported by witness testimony.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThe following link is immediately censored from Facebook, as I press the enter button, a warning page loads.

Posted by Josf-KelleyI was banished (for speaking the truth to power) from Culture War (IDW topics) and occasionally I am presented with posts in my feed that lead to that exclusive group, so I can't enter, and a I can't ...

• Top tags#government #USA #rights #video #world #truth #money #crime #evidence #laws #reason #freedom #evil #children #justice #god #death #TheTruth #society #vote #liberty #federal #moral #media #Police #community #hope #violence #Constitution #hell #crimes #biden #book #military #earth #fear #politics #murder #created #Present #humanity #Congress #democrats #liberal #population #slavery #China #IDW #nation #politicians ...

Members 37Top