slug.com slug.com
0 0

Secret Confessions of The Infantile State
by Joe Kelley
1-4-2022

During the attempted persecution of Kyle Rittenhouse by Treasonous Frauds, one Cult member spilled the beans that constitute a powerful confession of a fact that matters at law on an equal footing.

Before I go look for evidence of that confession by an active Cult member of The Infantile State, the following messages serve to date the ongoing power struggle between forces of accurately accountable defense of liberty, and the opposing forces of Treasonous Fraud.

Civil Lawsuit Filed Over Kyle Rittenhouse Shooting Case
By Caleb Newton -November 20, 2021
[bipartisanreport.com]

Secreted away in forgotten history are details too overwhelming to be of much use to anyone save for Treasonous Frauds whose power to pull shit out of their collective asses amounts to the Treasonous Fraud version of so-called precedence, a.k.a., stare decisis.

Accurate memory of the past on one side, of, by, and for each individual member of the people, on an equal footing, and on the other side are those Treasonous Frauds cooking the books. Like an insane version of fact finding, the attempt to fill history with falsehoods, expecting to preserve the truth, is as obvious a lie as someone hell bent on raping their way back to virginity.

The Cult members have been very busy with too many cooks spoiling the brew.

Should we forget the lessons of the past that serve the interest of accurate accountability, or contrarily should people give that up for an entertaining work of fiction? Given the regularity of evil among humans, if humans refuse to adapt by learning from past mistakes, the path ahead is as far from entertaining as humans can get soonest. Excepting of course those who love robbing, raping, torturing, murdering and mass murdering, they will have a ball, or so that fictional account goes.

Supposing for this moment, as I type, that I will fail to find the crucial confession from the attempted persecution case of Kyle Rittenhouse, it reasons out that I command the power of reason myself, therefore I earn the license to report to you the gist of the matter, in my own words.

The Cult member dressed in the Judgeship Black Robes signifying Cult Membership, offered a message concerning the principle of law that places individual moral conscience precisely where it exists, which is known to be in between the ears of individual people, not found in a book of messages requiring individual interpretation, assuming the goal of helping individual people to effectively defend against individual people, doing so by discovering and employing the facts that matter in each individual case, doing so to deter further crime, adapting current situations independently, since once size does not fit all. Assuming the opposite is evidence of Treasonous Fraud, a fictional account that one size will fit all, or else.

Moral conscience is of, by, and for each individual, at law, by law, for each individual individually as well as collectively. If it is assumed to be outside an individual, then intent by force of will would not matter the least, since the assumption that willpower is outside the individual assumes that one size, a dictatorial size, fits all. Obey, and there is no other option on any table anywhere.

Failing to acknowledge that fact that matters can result in a set of rules so complex as to befuddle members of the Cult of Treasonous Fraud. Cult members may make up a set of rules so complex as to defy any attempt by any individual anywhere, anytime, to decode the messages intending to fit the occasion, not without making yet another rule to rule the situation, a rule made on the fly, organically, spontaneously, adding more complexity to an already confessed Infantile State of impotency.

Keeping on digging down in a hole too deep to escape suffocation is an accurate history lesson proven by the dead people in such holes dug in the wrong direction. When the order is to kill the disobedient, one size made to fit all, is anything legal? If so, who knows, exactly?

Not on your own authority, no, absolutely not, you had better check with your boss. But, I did, he has no clue, the book says everything and nothing at the same time, according to his judgment of that fact that matters in this case.

I confess, said the Judge on the Ship of The Infantile State, these arguments confirm that we bosses fail to agree on anything, as we attempt to persecute this victim, doing as we are told to do, following orders handed down to us from up high. These rulings are much too complex for our Elite Cult MINDS to accurately establish the intended message from those giving us these orders to persecute individuals such as the one here, who has been kidnapped for the crime of turning himself in, then duly threatened with cruel and unusual punishment, in the attempt to extract a false confession. The victim is here now, so why are we inert, confused, impotent, chasing our own tails, bogged down with so much confusion?

Worse even still, how are we bosses supposed to trust judgments of facts to mere slaves assembled for that purpose? For Christ's sake, what if the slaves see how incompetent we are as we are having to rely upon the immensity of the mire that constitutes our record of falsehoods to make a decision in our work to persecute this poor slave, to set an example to other slaves as to their fate for the crime of disobedience? What are our orders, factually, to be obeyed without question, when no one in the room is capable of decoding the orders issued to us from above? This my friends constitute the definition of a Kangaroo Court, as it is being defined in real time, on Live Video-feed.

Help, Mr. Wizard, help!

Such is the full measure of the conundrum as it befuddles the befuddlers themselves in the effort to befuddle the public into believing that befuddlers have any lawful authority whatsoever.

The proof of the value of befuddlement seen live on National Television, in the National Interest interested in befuddling The Public, as the befuddlers confess their sorry State of Infantile befuddlement in the attempt to decipher the evidence of befuddling right there in their orders to be obeyed without question.

What exactly are our orders to be obeyed without question when the befuddlers themselves can’t even read their own befuddling?

Another way of looking at this is from independence at liberty free market open source processes, assuming that you have now had more than your fill of willful self-befuddling.

If you have a need for the best bang for the buck, and there are choices, so there are competitors seeking your power to invest in their competitive products, which forces those competitors to do better in their efforts to get your power to purchase from you, transferred to them for their greater efficiency to please YOU…

Then a list of all those competitors ranked the way you rank them is useful to YOU.

Or not, just follow orders from the Cult members persecuting you as they please.

Supposing you still have an interest in pleasing you, instead of you giving permission to Treasonous Frauds to persecute you because that pleases psychopathic Treasonous Frauds, as a rule, then what would you want in a case where Treasonous Frauds are attempting to persecute you, other than the power to make them stop?

Please.

Do you want the magic words that make them stop, or would you prefer the words that make them torment you with greater efficiency?

Please master, stop, don’t, stop.

Where is my list of magic words assembled by rank of the most effective at making them stop tormenting me soonest on the top and any lesser magic words lower on down the list from Top to Bottom?

My Kingdom for that list! If I fail to find that Genie in that bottle, they are going to bugger me forevermore, they told me as much during torture for false confession.

While the persecutors are stumbling, bumbling, fighting over the words that best persecute me soonest, where is my Search Engine working for me to make them stop?

Type “stop tormenting me at law”, then hit enter.

Nothing? You gave up looking? You are all bent over backing up as your tormentors are jacking each other off in their circle, in anticipation of your prostate, as you are assuming the prostrate position before their malevolent National Interests on the scene? Come, come, my slave, we have business to attend to, and you are officially invited to the persecution, because we invited you.

Hail Mary, God Save the Queen!

They are found wanting in finding who gets sloppy seconds and YOU go all-in, drinking liberally from the poisoned cool-aid bowl?

How much, exactly, do you owe?

You want to know, you need to know, how much you owe, and you ask your tormentors for their BILL?

What ever happened to a True Bill?

Duh…says the collective intelligence of The Infantile State.

Take me to my real leader, these guys are authorities of buggery, just ask them.

Kyle Rittenhouse homicide trial continues - 11/12 (FULL LIVE STREAM)

Time 1:05:14…
“You know I reasoned earlier in the case, and it hasn’t enjoyed a lot of discussion, and maybe I’m off the wall...don’t think so… The penal laws are...in-con-screwed STRICTLY.”

“Vague laws are...”

“Who is...who is that Emperor from?..way back in THE history...ahhhhhmmmm...who posted the laws on pillars so high that the people couldn’t read them. And that’s been used by...ah...by lawyers and judges for CENTURIES……..about the requirements that people be given knowledge of what THE law provides… And the basic law...and...and...and it is chipped away a lot of times...with see...appellate court decisions that are made on the subject of...of...ahm…………and try….and efforts to preserve the Statutes because the...some of them are...quite messy…and...and...and…that’s not a criticism, that’s a reality that judges have to deal with periodically...most of the statutes are easily enough worked with, but the basic rule is that ah ordinary people should be able to understand what THEIR laws are? So they know what conduct is allowed and what isn’t? And I’ve been wrestling with this...and now I know that there’s a lot of brighter judges in this world than me, but I’ve been wrestling with this Statue for...I...I hate to count the hours that I’ve put into it, and I’m still trying to figure out what it says, what is prohibited. Now, I’ve had the good fortune of having some experience, and a legal education.”

“How is the ordinary citizen supposed to acquaint herself with what this law says?”

See basic law 101: Mathew 7:12

or

Ask your tormentors for their permission to stop tormenting you and what do you expect to get for your efforts?

Caveat Emptor

Josf-Kelley 8 Jan 4
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

Recent Visitors 2

Photos 19 More

Posted by Josf-KelleyWanted for Treason That is all for lack of intelligence and moral conscience.

Posted by Josf-KelleyBorrowed from another IDW post is the pictured meme.

Posted by Josf-KelleyReal Reality A few people have purchased the exclusive power to add zeros to their Bank account balance, and they accomplish this feat by borrowing their spending from anyone who can produce ...

Posted by HeresiarchWhy you should close Social Media accounts you no longer use. (I shut down my LinkedIn account immediately)

Posted by HeresiarchI taught my daughter to shoot at ten years old. Now she's passing on the lessons she learned.

Posted by HeresiarchIt's taken us years to rehabilitate the soil on our Better Than Organic farmlet.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThat is a complex process viewed simplistically in two directions that appear, in simple form, to be opposites.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThe level of brainwashing or mind control, or spirit control, or body control, or behavior control is demonstrably on a sub-conscious level and it runs very deep.

Posted by HeresiarchHow do you sacrifice children?

Posted by HeresiarchHow's that Police State workin' out for y'all?

Posted by Josf-KelleyFrom a source:

Posted by Josf-KelleyTrump says Pence can reject criminal votes.

Posted by Josf-KelleyFrom another IDW post: Roadmap to re-inauguration:

Posted by Josf-KelleyAt a Pennsylvania State Hearing, widespread voter and election fraud is reported by witness testimony.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThe following link is immediately censored from Facebook, as I press the enter button, a warning page loads.

Posted by Josf-KelleyI was banished (for speaking the truth to power) from Culture War (IDW topics) and occasionally I am presented with posts in my feed that lead to that exclusive group, so I can't enter, and a I can't ...

• Top tags#government #USA #rights #video #world #truth #money #crime #evidence #laws #reason #freedom #evil #children #justice #god #death #TheTruth #society #vote #liberty #federal #moral #media #Police #community #hope #violence #Constitution #hell #crimes #biden #book #military #earth #fear #politics #murder #created #Present #humanity #Congress #democrats #liberal #population #slavery #China #IDW #nation #politicians ...

Members 37Top