slug.com slug.com
0 0

Good Lie
by Joe Kelley
1-14-2022

All it takes is a good lie. Once the good lie spreads, the collective group believing in the lie is thereby enslaved.

No group is safe.

Blind obedience is a virtue.

Suppose mankind had one and only one, from birth to death, just one.

The just one.

Who would exist to disagree with the just one?

No one.

Except Nature, God, and the excepted unjust ones.

Special Interests Nation Wide.

Would the just one call Nature a word, such as God, or would the just one merely think in data, or information, in a pure form, having no desire to deceive anyone else, since the just one was just one?

No one to tell the truth to, no one to tell tall tales, just one and only one, no other one.

I don’t need to know the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, so help me, me. What could I possibly stand to lose?

I give myself no standing, that arbitrary, absolute, authority of just one, nature and God permitting.

If it pleases the real authorities, whoever they are in fact.

Fast forward to the escape from vast powerful networks of organized criminals in Europe, as more than just one example of humanity ran from European slavery, running to the empty plots of lands in America. Again, if it was just one, in league with nature, or contrarily just one against nature:

What if it turned out to actually be just one?

All alone from sea to shining sea, the just one makes a deal with nature, or God, and the just one bears all the costs of those contracts with nature, signed with nothing, no one will ever remember anything to pass on to anyone, because there is just one.

What if, here in America, one met one other, and this one other was a natural born native to American soil, born here, raised here, living here, alone, just one American...

Except One Alien.

Illegal Alien?

Clash of Civilized Cannibals?

Left in America versus Right next to America, going east, from Europe, a footnote.

Live and let live? Let live and live? Just live, why argue?

Pathology for Psychopaths, Sociopaths, and Sycophants constituting The Infantile State.

Pyrrhic Eulogy

If left leaning ones, leftovers, after all others are gone, eaten by the Civilized Cannibals, are very generous, the most generous, they value everything the most ever, and they freely give everything away as if everything were nothing at all, to no one, since all that is left is just one.

No one left to give anything to, unfathomably unreasonable unintended consequences.

I am, declared the one left, the most generous one ever, proclaimed to no one; just one.

Right around that corner, those conserving everything valuable for as long as is inhumanly possible, they have found the forbidden fruit, but they refuse to eat it, because then it too would be gone, for just one.

Scrooge

Miracles have been known to happen, not just one.

Suppose, instead of Civilized Cannibalism, Right meets Left, or Let Live and Live meets Live and Let Live, who came first set aside for a later argument in need of a just solution, accurate accounting of the facts that matter in the case, mattering to nature, to God, or to just the one left after Civilized Cannibalism – conspiratorially theorize instead – that two, by some miracle, make one more.

Heaven Forbid!

East meets West going South for a cozy winter after a summer of bounty, or is it booty?

"The prevalent practice of fornication by the masters with the female slaves was regarded as “a pleasant method to secure slaves at a cheap rate.”
Conceived in Liberty, by Murray Rothbard

Miracle one, an infant, just one.

What does nature say to just one miracle?

Lies?

How about half truths? If the one miracle is kept in an Infantile State, one could theoretically keep that one on deck for the next meal.

Frozen in dynamic time like a deer in the headlight crosshairs.

I could have been a contender!

One could grow very old and still be more powerful than the one miracle kept in the Infantile State.

Peter Peter Pumpkin Eater eats Peter The Transgender Pan.

These are just thoughts, in the face of ubiquitous Treasonous Frauds, a mountain of silence higher than the mire of lies. The mire is a rapidly accelerating expansion of collective lies. Just lies. None dare call them Treasonous Frauds.

The deafening silence is expanding faster than the growing pile of lies, along with the torture and mass murder victims.

How dare you?

Are individualized races falsely claimed to be preserving the exclusive franchises of slavery, torture, and medical experiment victimization credits? Why just one, when there is plenty for all?

Virtue Signaling Counterfeiting the original; sin?

“A jury of twelve local farmers, all men and all white according to Levinson, rule in favor of Freeman in 1781, giving her freedom and awarding her 30 shillings in damages.”
No citation for the just one.

Did any of the Jews take the Nazi’s to court, and if so, witch court, peers or victors spoiling the accounting process as prescribed by actual law?

Antiquated versions of HIS STORY collecting dust.

Do the Zionists afford the Palestinians their day in court, before or after the Zionist version of their Final Solution to their problem created?

Is it a demonic franchise, cooking the books?

One for me, negative one for you?

To make this long story longer, by reaching for the shorter end, one might suggest that all lives actually matter, not merely because someone claimed God made me parrot what He said, or some Treasonous Fraud said so. Nature, as it turns out, punishes those who break the real laws. One might be too costly to lose.

Take the just one, for an example.

Americans had, have, and hold the keys to justice. We benefited from a whole lot of suffering.

World Wide Web of Deceit brought by Illegal Aliens.

Welcome to America. Slaves are ripe for the plucking, they believe the good lie.

Wink, wink, nudge, nudge.

If some of it, from the just one, arrived here from Europe, some of it was already here, to be sure, and among all the many slaves escaping European slavery, setting themselves free here, or running from Treasonous Frauds illegally injecting their Civilized Cannibalism here, like a cancer, to nature, then it, not the counterfeit it, not the Treasonous Fraud it, but instead the real accounting by accurately raising facts above Legal Fictions it, yea, that specific version of it, if it is here, Americans had it, have it, and hold it, and if that is also true, then why are some of us hell bent on keeping the future of humanity in an Infantile State?

Those daring…

Would those daring be those who share the better, at least on their death bed?

I’ve kept it safe, here is the key.

Use it or lose it. I had no time for it. I ran out the clock.

The two minute warning.

Can We The People take justice with us after we die? If not, then why not give it to posterity?

The just one has to make deals with nature, failing to do so forces nature to exact natures Darwin Award. Call it something else, but don’t call me late for dinner.

I’m starving.

Call nature God, explain that to the kids, but why would a parent refuse to prepare posterity with the means to overcome the half-truths?

To be one with God, or one with Nature, if possible, would be a lesson not merely worth learning, it would be, one might think, worth sharing.

Live, because one has one other path, and nature does not allow that path, notwithstanding very strictly enforced exceptions to the one rule to live. Call that RIGHT.

Uncommon Sense

Letting others live first, before one lives oneself, is one being overly generous, but only one who actually does live long enough to let, or not let, another one live. Call that LEFT.

Egalitarian Idealism

The LEFT let live first, while attempting to keep on living, while giving everything away that is necessary to keep on living. If it is true, it is, if not, it is false. What is the cost, and who pays it? False generosity is greed, avarice, lust, selfish self-evident criminal individualism: Treasonous Fraud.

The RIGHT live first, while attempting to keep living long enough to either help someone also live, or not, depending upon the judgment of the individual volunteering to deal with anyone other than one’s self. What are the overpriced profits, and why is competition so scarce, exactly? False slogans are not the intellectual property exclusive to those Treasonous Frauds on the LEFT.

Taxation is theft, by rules, by law, if it is gained by fraud or extortion.

Consent is not ill informed, not a self-evident contradiction, a confession of actual fraud, not the counterfeit false accusation.

"There is no question of the general doctrine that fraud vitiates the most solemn contracts, documents, and even judgments" (United States v. Throckmorton, 98 US 61, 1878.

Promises of paradise, if only one were to give up accurate accountability of those pesky facts that matter in the fine print, reap the bounties of generously helping mankind move one more day forward into Treasonous Fraud Paradise, which is counterfeiting the original, natural, paradise, work load and all. The counterfeit is Civilized Cannibalism. From the counterfeit LEFT and RIGHT in unison.

On schedule.

Before Building Back Better with the Great Reset, one must Cannibalize Capital in every form, including children. Grave banks full of the mass murdered, on your collective dime.

Who drives the bulldozer?

Who will oil the moving parts, or clean the toilets? Shit piles up faster than wishes and empty promises.

Rest assured, wait for the next mandate, just not too long.

Treasonous Fraud, like rust, never sleeps.

Caveat Emptor.

Josf-Kelley 8 Jan 14
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

Recent Visitors 1

Photos 19 More

Posted by Josf-KelleyWanted for Treason That is all for lack of intelligence and moral conscience.

Posted by Josf-KelleyBorrowed from another IDW post is the pictured meme.

Posted by Josf-KelleyReal Reality A few people have purchased the exclusive power to add zeros to their Bank account balance, and they accomplish this feat by borrowing their spending from anyone who can produce ...

Posted by HeresiarchWhy you should close Social Media accounts you no longer use. (I shut down my LinkedIn account immediately)

Posted by HeresiarchI taught my daughter to shoot at ten years old. Now she's passing on the lessons she learned.

Posted by HeresiarchIt's taken us years to rehabilitate the soil on our Better Than Organic farmlet.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThat is a complex process viewed simplistically in two directions that appear, in simple form, to be opposites.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThe level of brainwashing or mind control, or spirit control, or body control, or behavior control is demonstrably on a sub-conscious level and it runs very deep.

Posted by HeresiarchHow do you sacrifice children?

Posted by HeresiarchHow's that Police State workin' out for y'all?

Posted by Josf-KelleyFrom a source:

Posted by Josf-KelleyTrump says Pence can reject criminal votes.

Posted by Josf-KelleyFrom another IDW post: Roadmap to re-inauguration:

Posted by Josf-KelleyAt a Pennsylvania State Hearing, widespread voter and election fraud is reported by witness testimony.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThe following link is immediately censored from Facebook, as I press the enter button, a warning page loads.

Posted by Josf-KelleyI was banished (for speaking the truth to power) from Culture War (IDW topics) and occasionally I am presented with posts in my feed that lead to that exclusive group, so I can't enter, and a I can't ...

• Top tags#government #USA #rights #video #world #truth #money #crime #evidence #laws #reason #freedom #evil #children #justice #god #death #TheTruth #society #vote #liberty #federal #moral #media #Police #community #hope #violence #Constitution #hell #crimes #biden #book #military #earth #fear #politics #murder #created #Present #humanity #Congress #democrats #liberal #population #slavery #China #IDW #nation #politicians ...

Members 37Top