slug.com slug.com
0 0

Legal Fiction Laundered Money
by Joe Kelley
1-19-2022

Headed for a Digital Concentration Camp -Catherine Austin Fitts
[rumble.com]

Time 1:42:
“In fact what they’ve done is they’ve shut down whole parts of the small business economy to...to create offsetting deflation. When you shut down a million businesses that’s very deflating and it’s...it helps to offset inflation.” Catherine Austin Fitts.

In a world run by Psychopaths, Sociopaths, and armies of Sycophants, that may be true or half true, by some crooked measure. Fitts is normally very good at unpacking data, so who knows what she was thinking with that statement?

Value creation (more not less small businesses) deflates prices for valuable things purchased with the purchasing power of each unit of relative monetary value. That is by volume, by velocity, and by quality, or quantitative and qualitative measures.  

If one will get anything from this “NEWS,” of “Current Events,” of “Interest” to “Special Interests,” “National Interests,” “Banking Interests,” and “Treasonous Fraud Interests,” then one might want to get this straight in one's head before feeding any more data through one's bullshit detector and into one's operating system where one may keep one's moral compass defended against infectious falsehoods. Once the internal moral compass is compromised, the independent life form thereby compromised is dependent upon external controls feeding like garbage going into a garbage disposal begging for more of the same, shitting out more of the same shit. Once the first treasonous fraud mouth is sewn to the last treasonous fraud asshole in a Global Demonic Treasonous Fraud version of The Human Centipede, regurgitated shit is the monopoly item on the menu in the soon to be empty food supply due to obvious Supply Chain Issues sewn into the circuit with that Final Solution to that ORDER for everyone to eat Treasonous Fraud Bullshit problem.   
Value creation adds more value to the things on the shelves to be purchased with money or stolen with counterfeit money. A huge supply of value creators fills shelves to a point of overflowing shelves of valuable things everywhere in abundance, and those having to maintain those shelves are lowering their prices because it cost them too much to get rid of all those valuable things on their shelves priced too high, when someone can buy that same stuff from another seller two blocks down the road, at lower prices.

Competition forces prices lower by quantity and by quality. Those in power to ensure accuracy of the accounting process are each and every individual free to make individual choices each time, faced with many possible choices supplied by many suppliers seeking to supply the best for the lowest cost as much as is humanly possible, once people disconnect themselves from the Global Demonic Human Centipede Circle Jerk. 

More things, same money supply, lower prices, deflation, not inflation.

Assuming someone does not suddenly double the money supply and then bribe more members into the Supply Chain of the Inhuman Centipede with the money they just pulled out of their collective assholes.

If “Small Businesses” means (in Legalese Legal Fiction Treasonous Fraud Dogma) a costly unit of wealth consumption, a criminal stealing shit rather than selling shit, like Central Banking Treasonous Frauds, then getting rid of those “Small Businesses,” defined that way precisely, getting rid of each one, in turn, until none are LEFT or RIGHT, will result in nothing of negative value produced by Treasonous Frauds, we got rid of all of them, and the result is a step toward deflation, to hedge against inflation, at the point of the production of inflation. Follow the money to the inflators inflating with inflation and the result, obvious to some, is deflation, not so obvious to the victims, a fact that matters, a matter of course. Follow the money circulating through the closed-loop Inhuman Centipede. 

Shit for free!

I’m not a Treasonous Fraud or Expert on Legalese Legal Fiction Treasonous Fraud Dogma, but I am learning from the best that money can buy, apparently.

If small businesses mean, in reality, a wealth-producing product making process, a wealth of things to buy, and those operations are shut down, forced out of business, forced out of competition, forced by the Monopoly Power, instead of shutting down Central Bank Treasonous Fraud Money Laundering creators of Negative Wealth (DEBT), then eventually no one is producing anything worth buying or stealing, nothing is worth anything anymore, nothing worth stealing, nothing worth consuming, nothing to buy, then money is as worthless as having nothing to buy with money, absolute inflation target goal realized factually with accurate accounting data. 

No more shit to buy with shit that no longer exists.

Pure fiction paradise!

Even if you, yourself, and I have the magic checkbook, and we can print, with our one remaining “Small Business,” and with as many zeros as we can print, or add to our own personal, individual, Central Bank Account, having the largest Bank Account ever in inhuman history, each one of us having infinity money power, but all of us have no one making anything worth stealing with our Fraudulent Money, we are facing the absolute limit of inflation.

The first one to make something worth stealing, such as the first Bullshit Detector first placed on all the empty shelves around the world, and everyone, with all the money in the world at their finger tips, will pay whatever price the one last producer of value demands for the first product made, after the purge, after the culling, then that is the absolute measure of inflation. Everyone has all the money in the world, and there is only one thing worth buying, one Bullshit Detector on one shelf, one place, the last place with anything to buy at all, on this planet. What is the price asked, and who gets that last product?

Inflation Supreme.

God save the Queen.

In Central Bankers we Trust!

That is a principled explanation of the forces at play, a way to look at this with your own internal bullshit detector turned on and powered up, and a bullshit detector that you bought yourself with your own power to purchase something worth buying with your own valuable loot that you stole from yourself, stealing from your present self, to invest in your future self, by making damn sure that your small business venture, produced by you, your own working Bullshit detector, is, really is, and you put that very valuable, priceless, product to good use, for yourself, and helping everyone else who would benefit from you divorcing yourself from Treasonous Fraud with your priceless, independent, individual, personal, sovereign, defended, protected, preserved, efficient, effective, useful, valuable, working, hard-working, but costly, Bullshit Detector. 

Deflation Supreme.

If I want something of value, true value, I will discover and employ myself to make what I want on my own authority, buying it with my present productive power for my future benefit.

Priceless, costly, rare, and outlawed because it is competition for Central Bankers and other Treasonous Frauds.

So, having in mind, working in mind, clearly, the End Game of the “Economic Trend” of merrily destroying “Small Businesses” (false meaning) to reduce “Inflation” (false meaning) to nothing, or to facilitate “Deflation” (false meaning) to a maximum targeted goal, the brilliant idea, if taken to the logical extreme, is no one making anything (including their own internal Bullshit Detectors, or children) of value. All the money in the world, and nothing to buy, is absolute inflation, not absolute deflation. Absolute deflation is everything everyone ever wanted falling from trees like apples, with the force of gravity forcing it through your mouth, turning to shit for fertilizing the apple tree, all done automatically, and you don’t even have to hire a slave to chew your food for you. Money is merely your desire for something, and something desired is already shipped to you, at no cost to you, and you get all that done for you, automatically, before you even need to expend the cost to think about what you want, apple, or anything else. 

Freedom from the cost to know any better!

Nothing to buy, everything handed to you, everything at your fingertips, all done automatically.

A vegetated state.

An Infantile State.

Brawndo, that’s what vegetables crave!

What, then, is actual deflation? What is the actual target goal? Deflating the currency means a rise in the power to purchase relative to the value of things purchased, also known as, perhaps indirectly, Purchasing Power Parity.

Yesterday this much money could buy a few things, but today, today, today, paradise, as the same money as yesterday now, not yesterday but now, now the same money yesterday, now buys more things, like magic, today.

Time: 1:01:

“..I was looking at the charts, for the U.S. Dollar, which is remarkably strong this year, despite everything.” Catherine Austin Fitts

“Yes, it’s the cleanest shirt in the bin, and everybody else is, you know, pretty, pretty soiled. But yea, the Dollar is, is as you have said in the past, is dominant,,, and dangerous.” Greg Hunter

“Dangerous, dominant, and dangerous.” Catherine Austin Fitts

“Although...they are trying to knock that down with all the money printing, but who knows, ah, ah, you know, what they are doing with the rate hikes and the inflation, we are at 7% CPI... ” Greg Hunter

If there is nothing to buy and everyone to the last man standing, has an unlimited amount of money, is that inflation or deflation?

When there is nothing anymore, not even one working Bullshit Detector, or anything else of value, where nothing is on any shelf in any store anywhere, then Purchasing Power Parity is Zero for all people everywhere, no matter how much, or how little money is at the fingertips of anyone.

People in China, from the most powerful to the least powerful in China, including all the slaves put out of business, small or not yet small, where no one is doing anything to produce anything worth buying or stealing, but everyone, from small to large, has the same Purchasing Power as the Grand Wizard of the Chinese Communist Party, each, in turn, has the same Purchasing Power with the same Unlimited Supply of Money, on that day, magically, nothing can be purchased with infinity times infinity U.S. dollars or Chinese official money.

Everyone, each one, rich in money beyond measure, but no one making anything worth stealing, and that is the goal in mind for those working energetically destroying small businesses?

On your dime, because you consent to it, or so they say. 

Purchasing Power Parity at Zero for All of Humanity, nothing to buy, all the money in the world at the fingertips of each and every individual alive at the time this “deflation” is reached, when the means to that end is to put all the small businesses out of business.

No?

After the first purge, after culling from the totality of the herd, after the first wave, the small businesses are gone. Where once each small business was producing their own supply of Bullshit Detectors, or other things of value, things worth stealing, things worth buying with money, things worth stealing with counterfeit money, now gone, all gone, all of those small businesses gone, in the first wave, and there are no more small businesses operating from the Bottom of the Business Supply Chain Issues, made an issue on purpose, for National Interests.  

Before there were more things to buy, now there are less things to buy, before was less money to buy more things, now there are less things to buy, and now there is more money to buy fewer things, and that is deflation?  

The goal was "deflation" (eliminate competition), but it didn’t quite pencil out, so how about round two?

Is it insane to try what did not work the first time, to try it again to see if it will work a second time?

Build Better using the same Routine Destruction.

Back to scrapping off of the bottom of the barrel, the New Small Businesses made Small because the previous Smaller Businesses are gone, and now these New Small Businesses are purged, culled, removed, exiled, punished, stolen, robbed, injected with Treasonous Fraud, and no longer producing anything of value, nothing at all, not even one Bullshit Detector to steal, or buy, with the unlimited supply of money at everyones fingertips, and again, we are not yet at our goal of deflation?

We have more money, sure, everyone around the globe has as much money as Bullshit can buy, and there are fewer things of value to buy, and instead of deflation, for round two, those fuckers who still are in business are raising their prices for reasons that appear to be purely evil, simple greed, avarice, lust, etc., with rose-colored, Treasonous Fraud filtered, eyes. 

Fucking Capitalists!

I know, how about round three?

What do vegetables crave?

The New Small Businesses, which were the old Middle-Class Businesses, are now the New Bottom of the New Built Back Better Barrel, and they are on the chopping block, to get our Golden Goal of "deflation." 

Long live the King!

What? Round Three and the same result!

We need to get much more serious about Building Back Better, so how about the most culling pogrom programing inhumanly possible, exterminate all those pesky producers of things worth stealing, dictate that Final Solution into execution, paid for by the producers targeted for execution, is needed. How much more, and then, if we purge enough, can we reach our ultimate goal of “deflation” as we enforce it or else, once all is gone?

How much more, Ron?

There are gems in that video, and if I were the interviewer, I would not have let that pass without a challenge, perhaps the lady Catherine was mixing up some of the dogmatic terminology. Like Rome, the pile of stinking Treasonous Fraud Legalese was not built in a day. It can only take a village of idiots to make it, but it will take a few competitive special interests to unpack it. 

Caveat Emptor

Josf-Kelley 8 Jan 19
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

Recent Visitors 1

Photos 19 More

Posted by Josf-KelleyWanted for Treason That is all for lack of intelligence and moral conscience.

Posted by Josf-KelleyBorrowed from another IDW post is the pictured meme.

Posted by Josf-KelleyReal Reality A few people have purchased the exclusive power to add zeros to their Bank account balance, and they accomplish this feat by borrowing their spending from anyone who can produce ...

Posted by HeresiarchWhy you should close Social Media accounts you no longer use. (I shut down my LinkedIn account immediately)

Posted by HeresiarchI taught my daughter to shoot at ten years old. Now she's passing on the lessons she learned.

Posted by HeresiarchIt's taken us years to rehabilitate the soil on our Better Than Organic farmlet.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThat is a complex process viewed simplistically in two directions that appear, in simple form, to be opposites.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThe level of brainwashing or mind control, or spirit control, or body control, or behavior control is demonstrably on a sub-conscious level and it runs very deep.

Posted by HeresiarchHow do you sacrifice children?

Posted by HeresiarchHow's that Police State workin' out for y'all?

Posted by Josf-KelleyFrom a source:

Posted by Josf-KelleyTrump says Pence can reject criminal votes.

Posted by Josf-KelleyFrom another IDW post: Roadmap to re-inauguration:

Posted by Josf-KelleyAt a Pennsylvania State Hearing, widespread voter and election fraud is reported by witness testimony.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThe following link is immediately censored from Facebook, as I press the enter button, a warning page loads.

Posted by Josf-KelleyI was banished (for speaking the truth to power) from Culture War (IDW topics) and occasionally I am presented with posts in my feed that lead to that exclusive group, so I can't enter, and a I can't ...

• Top tags#government #USA #rights #video #world #truth #money #crime #evidence #laws #reason #freedom #evil #children #justice #god #death #TheTruth #society #vote #liberty #federal #moral #media #Police #community #hope #violence #Constitution #hell #crimes #biden #book #military #earth #fear #politics #murder #created #Present #humanity #Congress #democrats #liberal #population #slavery #China #IDW #nation #politicians ...

Members 37Top