Bonding Slavery V
by Joe Kelley
4-19-2022

BONDS
FOR THE WIN
[bondsforthewin.com]

The word here is hypothecation.

Here is a Google version of Public Notice meaning for hypothecation:

“Hypothecation is the process of agreeing to use an asset as collateral in exchange for a loan.”

The thing is.

The sign and symbols pointing to the thing are.

The signs and symbols are not the thing, and if one were to confuse the Map for the Terrain one might be led off a cliff that was not put on the Map. Someone with their head down looking at the Map, or their Cell Phone now Eye Pad capturing their attention while they walk, can walk into Human Traffic and get hit by someone making a killing underwriting counterfeit insurance scams.

While everyone is looking at the Map, because everyone is told to do so and do so without question, then those behind the Totalitarian Dictatorship writing the code that constitutes those orders that must be obeyed without question are telling the survivors that all those dead people are merely collateral damage.

So now your head may explode having the facts shown to you in the light of day.

If it did not explode, then hang with me a few more signs and symbols to a thought process involving three people internally, which is expressly not three people externally. Internally, one has a past self, and that past self is.

One has a present self too.

One also has a self that has not yet read to the end of this arrangement of signs and symbols.

Present self, and only present self, can now blame past self for all those errors and omissions but not those willfully destructive actions past self did to harm present self. If one kicks past self in the ass for willfully harming present self, then present self is willfully harming future self.

Give me a break, make me an offer I can refuse.

One might think twice when doing onto others that which one would never do to ones self.

One might want to know if past self, or some external self not known by oneself, had, has, or will order oneself to confuse the map for the terrain like a RAT on an inhuman hamster wheel. If one wants to know if one is fooling oneself into blind obedience, how does one get past the order not to question orders?

One asks questions.

Will you validate the facts that matter in this case?

If you will not, you are trapped in the NET of Totalitarian Dictatorship in fact.

Forget about it.

On your watch and on your dimes prosperity for posterity ends with omnicide, but you were told not to question those orders, so…

If the BOND is no good, because the BONDED prove to be dishonorable, time after time, again, again, again, well past three strikes, the reason why the BOND is not good, and the reason why the BONDED prove to be dishonorable, is because each ONE, having a name unique to their individual, independent, self, is, each is, criminal.

Is each one criminal for having dishonored their BOND?

Not only that, they willfully murder people.

People may want to see the terrain and not the map.

The dead people are dead because the criminals murder them for fun and profit.

The BOND checks the BONDED because it is a TEST to see if the BONDED will validate the process known as The Law.

The problem is not The Law, not the BONDING, not the TEST, it is the fact that murderers are making a killing on your watch with your dimes as YOU obey blindly their orders.

Forget about it.

Qui Non Prohibet Cum Potest Jubet

Sua Jura Libertates Suas

Judicium Parium Suorum

Jus Ad Bellum, Jus In Bello, Jus Post Bellum

Caveat Emptor

Josf-Kelley 8 Apr 19
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

Recent Visitors 1

Photos 19 More

Posted by Josf-KelleyWanted for Treason That is all for lack of intelligence and moral conscience.

Posted by Josf-KelleyBorrowed from another IDW post is the pictured meme.

Posted by Josf-KelleyReal Reality A few people have purchased the exclusive power to add zeros to their Bank account balance, and they accomplish this feat by borrowing their spending from anyone who can produce ...

Posted by HeresiarchWhy you should close Social Media accounts you no longer use. (I shut down my LinkedIn account immediately)

Posted by HeresiarchI taught my daughter to shoot at ten years old. Now she's passing on the lessons she learned.

Posted by HeresiarchIt's taken us years to rehabilitate the soil on our Better Than Organic farmlet.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThat is a complex process viewed simplistically in two directions that appear, in simple form, to be opposites.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThe level of brainwashing or mind control, or spirit control, or body control, or behavior control is demonstrably on a sub-conscious level and it runs very deep.

Posted by HeresiarchHow do you sacrifice children?

Posted by HeresiarchHow's that Police State workin' out for y'all?

Posted by Josf-KelleyFrom a source:

Posted by Josf-KelleyTrump says Pence can reject criminal votes.

Posted by Josf-KelleyFrom another IDW post: Roadmap to re-inauguration:

Posted by Josf-KelleyAt a Pennsylvania State Hearing, widespread voter and election fraud is reported by witness testimony.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThe following link is immediately censored from Facebook, as I press the enter button, a warning page loads.

Posted by Josf-KelleyI was banished (for speaking the truth to power) from Culture War (IDW topics) and occasionally I am presented with posts in my feed that lead to that exclusive group, so I can't enter, and a I can't ...

• Top tags#government #USA #rights #video #world #truth #money #crime #evidence #laws #reason #freedom #evil #children #justice #god #death #TheTruth #society #vote #liberty #federal #moral #media #Police #community #hope #violence #Constitution #hell #crimes #biden #book #military #earth #fear #politics #murder #created #Present #humanity #Congress #democrats #liberal #population #slavery #China #IDW #nation #politicians ...

Members 37Top