slug.com slug.com
1 0

Critical Conspiracy Theory Facts V
by Joe Kelley
4-24-2022

Kyle Rittenhouse homicide trial continues - 11/12 (FULL LIVE STREAM)
Streamed live on Nov 12, 2021

Time 1:05:14…
National Legal Fiction District Kangaroo Court Judge Schroeder:
“You know I reasoned earlier in the case, and it hasn’t enjoyed a lot of discussion, and maybe I’m off the wall...don’t think so… The penal laws are...in-con-screwed STRICTLY.”
“Vague laws are...”
“Who is...who is that Emperor from?..way back in THE history...ahhhhhmmmm...who posted the laws on pillars so high that the people couldn’t read them. And that’s been used by...ah...by lawyers and judges for CENTURIES……..about the requirements that people be given knowledge of what THE law provides… And the basic law...and...and...and it is chipped away a lot of times...with see...appellate court decisions that are made on the subject of...of...ahm…………and try….and efforts to preserve the Statutes because the...some of them are...quite messy…and...and...and…that’s not a criticism, that’s a reality that judges have to deal with periodically...most of the statutes are easily enough worked with, but the basic rule is that ah ordinary people should be able to understand what THE IR laws are? So they know what conduct is allowed and what isn’t? And I’ve been wrestling with this...and now I know that there’s a lot of brighter judges in this world than me, but I’ve been wrestling with this Statue for... I... I hate to count the hours that I’ve put into it, and I’m still trying to figure out what it says, what is prohibited. Now, I’ve had the good fortune of having some experience, and a legal education.”
“How is the ordinary citizen supposed to acquaint herself with what this law says?”

Ignorantia Legis Neminem Excusat

Premeditated Presumption of Guilt By Association by Intentionally Entrapping Treasonous Fraud Victims within the NET of Legalese.

Hidden Statutes hidden on purpose, so as to befuddle even those whose claim of authority is confessed knowledge of hidden meanings of hidden Statutes hidden so deep within The Deep Infantile State, that none of The People can ever be empowered upon an equal footing at law.

No one can be on an equal footing with those who willfully hide those meanings for their exclusive purposes, as proven by the fact that none of the authorities can agree upon the intended meanings of those intentionally meaningless DICTATES.

“A jury of twelve local farmers, all men and all white according to Levinson, rule in favor of Freeman in 1781, giving her freedom and awarding her 30 shillings in damages.”

No. It is wrong. I have a right, a power, to question criminals falsely claiming authority.

If the subject matter was Racially Motivated Theoretically, the 12 “randomly” selected Stacked Jury of white guys, Theoretically, would have told the Black Slave to believe in the goodness of slavery, for her own good, as well as for the greater good of the Nation-State, in the National Interest, which is now a negative return on investment for Building Back Better the CCP with a Great Reset.

Lobotomize The People in Publik Skewl to prepare each new slave for their abuse at the hands of modern Roman Emperors setting the BAR higher than ever before, high enough to make Caligula blush.

No?

Obey, do not see, do not hear, do not speak a word against Treasonous Frauds.

They said no, do not question their dictatorial authority.

X IV - Citizen rights not to be abridged
Passed by Congress June 13, 1866. Ratified July 9, 1868
"4. The validity of the public debt of the United States, authorized by law, including debts incurred for payment of pensions and bounties for services in suppressing insurrection or rebellion, shall not be questioned."

The rapist says no means yes when the rapist hears no.

V - Provisons concerning prosecution
"No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury,"

No means yes depending upon what is is.

Can we take a Treasonous Fraud accusation to a grand jury?

Not at this time, it would be impolitic to claim Patriotism for natural rights while subsidizing the injustice of National Debt Slavery simultaneously.

We would be the laughing stock of the World Wide Web if our narrative was so self-evidently contradictory.

A confession as obvious as Caligula with his unreadable dictates demanding greater screams of terror from his tortured victims during their trials in H IS courts, is, such a self-evident, self-extracting, self-realizing, self-confession, is unwarranted while there is still time to torture and consume prosperity for posterity in the effort to empower Treasonous Frauds one more day before the omnicidal event.

If you have this THEORY wrong, and the fact is that you are aiding and abetting the worst evil ever to have put on a mask of lawful authority, there will be nothing to lose, including the right, the power, and the duty to defend each other with our agreement to place each other on an equal footing at law in our federated republics that began in America in 1774.

A right is not given from above, it is a POWER to agree to accept agreement conditionally upon validated evidence that proves beyond reasonable doubt that one is not currently consuming another by fraud or worse crimes against any other member of humanity.

THE COURT: Let me ask you, do all of you
agree with this verdict?

THE JURY: Yes ( In unison).

THE COURT: In answer to the question did Loyd Jowers participate in a conspiracy to do harm to Dr. Martin Luther King, your answer is yes.

Do you also find that others, including governmental agencies, were parties to this conspiracy as alleged by the defendant? Your answer to that one is also yes.

And the total amount of damages you find for the plaintiffs entitled to is one hundred dollars. Is that your verdict?

THE JURY: Yes ( In unison).

Complete Transcript of the Martin Luther King, Jr. Assassination Conspiracy Trial
November 15 to December 8, 1999
[ratical.org]

A transfer of Purchasing Power:
30 shillings, paid by one of the Subsidized Human Traffickers in 1781.
One hundred dollars, paid by one of the Subsidized Conspiracy Murderers in 1999.

None of those who were collecting Subsidies from their Plants on their Plantations were discovered as Human Traffickers and Conspiracy Murderers in any County out of 13 federated republics in 1781?

Is that the narrative you were fed in Publik Skewl?

In the Writings of Thomas Jefferson, Vol. I. p. 10
"The clause, too, reprobating the enslaving the inhabitants of Africa, was struck out in complaisance to South Carolina and Georgia, who had never attempted to restrain the importation of slaves, and who, on the contrary, still wished to continue it. Our northern brethren also, I believe felt a little tender under those censures; for, though their people had very few slaves themselves, yet they had been pretty considerable carriers of them to others."

None of those who were collecting Subsidies from their Plants on their Plantations were discovered as Human Traffickers and Conspiracy Murderers in any County out of 50 federated republics in 1999?

No one saw.
No one heard.
No one spoke.

No one took one accusation to one county jurisdiction independent grand juror for validation for cause?

No True Bill was entered into evidence by Public Notice to move a defendant accused of Treasonous Fraud before an independent trial jury in any county out of over 3,000 county jurisdictions according to the law of the land since 1774?

Josf-Kelley 8 Apr 25
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Kyle would make a good Supreme Court justice.

sqeptiq Level 10 Apr 25, 2022

Recent Visitors 3

Photos 19 More

Posted by Josf-KelleyWanted for Treason That is all for lack of intelligence and moral conscience.

Posted by Josf-KelleyBorrowed from another IDW post is the pictured meme.

Posted by Josf-KelleyReal Reality A few people have purchased the exclusive power to add zeros to their Bank account balance, and they accomplish this feat by borrowing their spending from anyone who can produce ...

Posted by HeresiarchWhy you should close Social Media accounts you no longer use. (I shut down my LinkedIn account immediately)

Posted by HeresiarchI taught my daughter to shoot at ten years old. Now she's passing on the lessons she learned.

Posted by HeresiarchIt's taken us years to rehabilitate the soil on our Better Than Organic farmlet.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThat is a complex process viewed simplistically in two directions that appear, in simple form, to be opposites.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThe level of brainwashing or mind control, or spirit control, or body control, or behavior control is demonstrably on a sub-conscious level and it runs very deep.

Posted by HeresiarchHow do you sacrifice children?

Posted by HeresiarchHow's that Police State workin' out for y'all?

Posted by Josf-KelleyFrom a source:

Posted by Josf-KelleyTrump says Pence can reject criminal votes.

Posted by Josf-KelleyFrom another IDW post: Roadmap to re-inauguration:

Posted by Josf-KelleyAt a Pennsylvania State Hearing, widespread voter and election fraud is reported by witness testimony.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThe following link is immediately censored from Facebook, as I press the enter button, a warning page loads.

Posted by Josf-KelleyI was banished (for speaking the truth to power) from Culture War (IDW topics) and occasionally I am presented with posts in my feed that lead to that exclusive group, so I can't enter, and a I can't ...

• Top tags#government #USA #rights #video #world #truth #money #crime #evidence #laws #reason #freedom #evil #children #justice #god #death #TheTruth #society #vote #liberty #federal #moral #media #Police #community #hope #violence #Constitution #hell #crimes #biden #book #military #earth #fear #politics #murder #created #Present #humanity #Congress #democrats #liberal #population #slavery #China #IDW #nation #politicians ...

Members 37Top