slug.com slug.com
0 0

Moral In Name Only IV
by Joe Kelley
6-23-2022

The Viral Delusion, Episode One: The Pseudoscience of SARS-COV2
06/08/2022
[sovren.media]

The storyline here reads like a witch hunt or lynching by The Angrified Mob: outlawry.

Google proclaims:
Angrified
“To annoy, agitate, make angry. Not being able to say a word correctly repeatedly tends to angrify some people. Don't angrify me, woman. ... Get the angrify mug.”

Mug Shots.

None of those people in that video are recognizable to me as anyone guilty of anything other than those whose Mug Shots are well-known Treasonous Frauds of the Snake Oil Salesmen variety.

I might not be able to pass voir dire proceedings due to my obvious bias favoring the innocent who are murdered by the guilty as the guilty enforce their immunity from prosecution.

Tony the Paper Tiger Fauci for example. The others in that video above I could not finger in a Police Line-up.

The others, as far as I am concerned, are innocent until proven guilty beyond reasonable doubt in an actual County Criminal Court of Law.

What evidence exists, other than name-calling, like "Conspiracy Theorists," convicts those people in that video linked above, notwithstanding the self-confessing Treasonous Frauds enforcing their immunities from prosecution, with their Witch Courts?

If those WHO are out for a riot, rioting in the blood of the innocent, if they need a name on the witches they are hunting and persecuting, a new piece of fresh meat to hang by the neck after torture before the lynching, or burning on the funeral pyre, do they go to the phone book, blindfolded, and pick out a name from a hat by lot?

Sortition?

sor·ti·tion
/sôrˈtiSHən/
noun
the action of selecting or determining something by the casting or drawing of lots.

No, those WHO self-confess their Treasonous Fraud guilt always choose the weaker innocent victims first, it costs their victims way too much to spend the stolen property, the FUND, on persecuting the strong ones.

Low hanging fruit.

Sometimes Treasonous Frauds pick on the wrong human souls. An effective defendant costs way too much in dollars and sense.

The targets grow wiser.

Binger Finger fingering Kyle Rittenhouse for one infamous case load of Treasonous Fraud confessing the obvious to those who can withstand the light of truth.

How about the moving target Randy Weaver?

Pseudo-Religion, Pseudo-Science, Pseudo-Protecting and Serving each one of us by each other one of US?

Let US help you abundantly, clearly, you are not suffering enough from self-inflicted torture.

Damn, that one over there is clearly too happy.

Witch one?

The suspect suspected of threatening the lives of humanity is never discovered by anything other than a Conspiracy Theory, as scientists, biologists, and authorities of fame and fortune testify under Pseudo Oaths of Honor?

Honor in Name Only?

No one is actually found guilty, but someone has to hang from the rope, or the savages grow restless and disobedient in the light of truth?

How many fags are needed in a modern witch-burning after the infant witch is prejudged as guilty before the fact of birth, or eventually processed through the witch court, and sentenced according to the prejudiced predetermined guilty verdict?

Witch In Name Only?

Will the real witches ever confess for the good of inhumanity?

I told you, and the test that tests positively every time has been around for longer than humanity has invented memory recording devices.

Do unto others that WITCH YOU yourself defend against, that fact alone fingers the WITCH lined up JUST before they get their mug shot.

I confess I confess, it was me that did that, here is the evidence, no need for stone tablets.

Go to the mirror first.

Ignore the mirror image at your own cost.

What your past self did to your present self and whatever your present self will do to your future self will be done out of willful ignorance?

If you willfully refuse to see a clear and present danger to yourself, it is clearly NOT ignorance. YOU know what you choose NOT to acknowledge.

Invalidated conspiracy fact.

Stupid yes, servile yes, but not out of ignorance.

Ignorance is a solid foundation to then discover, acknowledge, validate, and prosecute the facts that matter in the case where your past and present self conspires to theoretically destroy your future self stupidly and as if you are a slave enslaved by self-inflicted Treasonous Fraud.

Conspiracy Theorist, or due process of law according to well-known methods?

Ignoring the well-known methods, while you claim to be funding them, and fingering anyone who dares to point out the obvious?

It is obviously contemptuous to claim to be ignorant of the process that YOU claim to be the source of your authority.

You discover the threat threatening you, so much so, so clearly in fact, that your knee jerks so fast that it is nearly impossible to see the motion that shuts the door to the truth, keeping you neatly in the dark, safe and secure, and free from that awful stage in life called accurate accountability.

The responsible thing, one leading to the other. Facts that matter drive actions that matter as proven by the facts that matter after the factual acts that mattered, accurately accounting for the responses to discoveries of those facts, defensive or predatory, in due time.

Feedback Loop, garbage in, garbage out, garbage back in, rinse and repeat ad nauseam.

A cause to act in defense of the innocent, defending the innocent from the guilty, ignored like crowds of inhuman beings watching a gang rape unfolding in Central Park, New York, New York, each individual knowing that one voice saying NO could potentially save the victim from any further harm.

But NO means YES! Get in line, your turn is coming soon.

Acknowledge the facts discovered, in that order, a discovery first, validation next, then prosecution, then the discovery of facts accurately accounting for the responses as the first responder responds to the need for decisive actions in defense.

Private prosecutors discover the facts that matter in a criminal case. Each member of a federated republic is duty-bound to watch, witness, and then carry the burden to the next step.

Validation.

A valid cause to act in defense, at law, by principle, precedent, code, and statute, is justified by 25 or so members of a federated republic under common laws of free people in their perishable liberty. Grand proclamations proclaimed by Grand Jurors.

True Bills, prescribing remedial actions.

Witch witch brings into POWER a Legal Fiction Nation-State Debt Collection Agency?

Witch Court.

Did you hear the vicious rumor about Aaron Burr murdering Alexander Hamilton over an argument about vicious rumors about Aaron Burr that were allegedly spread by Alexander Hamilton?

Those are your chosen authorities at law? Your free choice by your free will as you were informed accurately as to the facts that mattered in that case?

The Nationalist Party that goes rapidly to Fall Bust and Build Back Better?

"But Hamilton wanted to go farther than debt assumption. He believed a funded national debt would assist in establishing public credit. By funding national debt, Hamilton envisioned the Congress setting aside a portion of tax revenues to pay each year's interest without an annual appropriation. Redemption of the principal would be left to the government's discretion. At the time Hamilton gave his Report on Public Credit, the national debt was $80 million. Though such a large figure shocked many Republicans who saw debt as a menace to be avoided, Hamilton perceived debt's benefits. "In countries in which the national debt is properly funded, and the object of established confidence," explained Hamilton, "it assumes most of the purposes of money." Federal stock would be issued in exchange for state and national debt certificates, with interest on the stock running about 4.5 percent. To Republicans the debt proposals were heresy. The farmers and planters of the South, who were predominantly Republican, owed enormous sums to British creditors and thus had firsthand knowledge of the misery wrought by debt. Debt, as Hamilton himself noted, must be paid or credit is ruined. High levels of taxation, Republicans prognosticated, would be necessary just to pay the interest on the perpetual debt. Believing that this tax burden would fall on the yeoman farmers and eventually rise to European levels, Republicans opposed Hamilton's debt program.

"To help pay the interest on the debt, Hamilton convinced the Congress to pass an excise on whiskey. In Federalist N. 12, Hamilton noted that because "[t]he genius of the people will ill brook the inquisitive and peremptory spirit of excise law," such taxes would be little used by the national government. In power, the Secretary of the Treasury soon changed his mind and the tax on the production of whiskey rankled Americans living on the frontier. Cash was scarce in the West and the Frontiersmen used whiskey as an item of barter."
Reclaiming the American Revolution: The Kentucky and Virginia Resolutions and their Legacy
by William Watkins

The cause to act in defense of the innocent brought to a County Criminal Grand Jury, in any of over 3,000 County Jurisdiction in any of 50 or more federated republics in America, once validated brings together the Private Prosecutor armed with all the common law Attorney General powers of defense at law, the defendant equally armed with those same powers, and all 12 unbiased but validated as such Criminal Trial Jurors, for a remedy before violence.

When a witch refuses to attend a valid trial by jury, is that contemptuous behavior or a confession confessed by action, since witches are also confessing their guilt when they make false claims about their moral authority?

If witches stack the jury with fellow witches are the persecuted really acting according to their own power of will when they then pay those witches for their witchcraft because the resulting tortures are so valuable to each of the persecuted?

Mass Formation Psychosis in name only? Is the old Stockholm Syndrome name wearing thin?

"Plaintiff admitted that it, in combination with the Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, which are for all practical purposes, because of their interlocking activity and practices, and both being Banking Institutions Incorporated under the Laws of the United States, are in the Law to be treated as one and the same Bank, did create the entire 14,000.00 in money or credit upon its own books by bookkeeping entry. That this was the Consideration used to support the Note dated May 8, 1964 and the Mortgage of the same date. The money and credit first came into existence when they created it. Mr. Morgan admitted that no United States Law or Statute existed which gave him the right to do this. A lawful consideration must exist and be tendered to support the Note. See Anheuser-Bush Brewing co. V. Emma Mason, 44 Minn. 318. The Jury found there was no lawful consideration and I agree. Only God can create something of value out of nothing."
STATE OF MINNESOTA
COUNTY OF SCOTT
First National Bank of Montgomery, Plaintiff
vs
Jerome Daly, Defendant.
December 9, 1968

When inhuman beings enforce blind obedience upon other inhuman beings that they make guilty while they forgive themselves for the same alleged crimes, is that a confession of a fact that matters or NOT?

Caveat Emptor

Josf-Kelley 8 June 23
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

Recent Visitors 1

Photos 19 More

Posted by Josf-KelleyWanted for Treason That is all for lack of intelligence and moral conscience.

Posted by Josf-KelleyBorrowed from another IDW post is the pictured meme.

Posted by Josf-KelleyReal Reality A few people have purchased the exclusive power to add zeros to their Bank account balance, and they accomplish this feat by borrowing their spending from anyone who can produce ...

Posted by HeresiarchWhy you should close Social Media accounts you no longer use. (I shut down my LinkedIn account immediately)

Posted by HeresiarchI taught my daughter to shoot at ten years old. Now she's passing on the lessons she learned.

Posted by HeresiarchIt's taken us years to rehabilitate the soil on our Better Than Organic farmlet.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThat is a complex process viewed simplistically in two directions that appear, in simple form, to be opposites.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThe level of brainwashing or mind control, or spirit control, or body control, or behavior control is demonstrably on a sub-conscious level and it runs very deep.

Posted by HeresiarchHow do you sacrifice children?

Posted by HeresiarchHow's that Police State workin' out for y'all?

Posted by Josf-KelleyFrom a source:

Posted by Josf-KelleyTrump says Pence can reject criminal votes.

Posted by Josf-KelleyFrom another IDW post: Roadmap to re-inauguration:

Posted by Josf-KelleyAt a Pennsylvania State Hearing, widespread voter and election fraud is reported by witness testimony.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThe following link is immediately censored from Facebook, as I press the enter button, a warning page loads.

Posted by Josf-KelleyI was banished (for speaking the truth to power) from Culture War (IDW topics) and occasionally I am presented with posts in my feed that lead to that exclusive group, so I can't enter, and a I can't ...

• Top tags#government #USA #rights #video #world #truth #money #crime #evidence #laws #reason #freedom #evil #children #justice #god #death #TheTruth #society #vote #liberty #federal #moral #media #Police #community #hope #violence #Constitution #hell #crimes #biden #book #military #earth #fear #politics #murder #created #Present #humanity #Congress #democrats #liberal #population #slavery #China #IDW #nation #politicians ...

Members 37Top