slug.com slug.com
0 0

Unjustifiable Criminal Opportunities V
by Joe Kelley
6-29-2022

THE SPIRITUAL SHIFT
[facebook.com]

I sent two messages so far to Street Wisdom Bible in a vain attempt to offer my pathetic viewpoint. The first time I asked: If reason is unreasonable and competition is bad, what power facilitates an effective defense of humanity? I can phrase my question in other words, but how would those other words be better, more competitive?

I added a link to my initial message whereby the link was linking whoever may want to participate in discussion, to share viewpoints, in the effort to improve viewpoints, weeding out less valuable viewpoints, and adopting more valuable viewpoints, linking any volunteers volunteering to discuss valuable topics, linking to one of my Public Notices, where this link I sent to Street Wisdom Bible linked to Cult Union Dues II, which is the title of one of my Public Notices.

I received a response, but since it was in messenger and not in the comments, I will not cut and paste that response, but I can comment on that response with a notice about what I noticed about that reply. I failed to open a conversation or discussion on topic, it was instead a one-way comment followed by another one-way comment, there was no agreement to ask and answer questions, and there was no agreement to share viewpoints after the comment exchanges.

For me, which is myself now, not my past self, and not my future self, but my present self, me now, for me now, I think discussion on topic is a path toward a better viewpoint and that is because an individual viewpoint is often limited to only that individual viewpoint at that time in that place as that one viewpoint only knows by experience and focused effort in a vain attempt to know better from worse what exists up to that time then.

A ship sailing alone is a sea of data with only one possible ship captain at the wheel controlling the rudder.

God may or may not be leading my way. God does not leave any doubt in my mind as to WHO or whatever leads me on my way. I am on my own. In my experience, an early memory from my childhood, I recalled just recently, was a deal I made with what I then thought was a battle between God and the Devil. The deal I made, not verbatim since my memory is poor, was an offer by me to help God and the Devil solve their conflict, and as far as I was concerned they accepted.

Arbitration may be in order, I am at your service.

That memory was forgotten by me until just recently, not coincidentally due to my initial contact with Kim from Australia. Incidentally, the day before contact with Kim from Australia, for me, was me asking the powers that be, whatever they may be, or Him, Her, Black or White, them, I am not a biologist, for someone like Frank O'Collins to help me avoid my stumbling blocks.

I asked, and then Kim shows up in my data stream.

Tada!

The point here for me is to point out a link between my current Public Notice five-part series titled Unjustifiable Criminal Opportunities and the concept I get within the message from Kim having to do with making another being stumble.

I demand and supply data on that topic.

All the above reporting by me is not my willful attempt to make anyone stumble as everyone is moved from point to point on the terrain we map out with our signs, symbols, and messages that may or may not be capable of transferring the intended messages without stumbling.

My dad warned us often enough that nobody is perfect.

Kim repeatedly reports a few key points concerning what I call (a phrase I borrowed from other viewpoints) confusing the Map for the Terrain. An example is a message by Kim having to do with a study about the problems facing mankind whereby it has been determined as a fact that “we” cannot change the way people think. Scientists, according to Kim, forensically documented too, prove that mankind suffers from the human condition, and "we" (scientists?) cannot cure that human condition. Apparently, by my way of receiving the message, each individual must cure their own human conditioning. If anyone has read my Public Notices, and they have received the intended messages without stumbling, then they get the same message from me too. You are basically on your own, but here is a Map that may help you navigate the terrain. I go into specific details with words like discovery, validation, and prosecution, with more specific words like The Law of The Land, The Ancient Law, Legem Terrae, The Unwritten Law, independent private prosecutors, independent County Criminal Grand Jurors, and County Criminal Trial Jurors. One might not want to forget about forming a Committee For Safety.

Waiting for Treasonous Frauds to confess, validate, and prosecute themselves is how "we" get into this mess, so it is, for me, criminally insane to stay fixated on that apathetic path.

These are messages that I must take apart myself, on my own authority to do so, because I do not have the means to ask specific questions so as to get specific answers.

One cannot form a Committee For Safety by forcing people to join, bribing them, defrauding them, extorting them, torturing them, or murdering them for their own good or for the good of humanity.

"We" keep trying, but so far it has not produced the advertised results.

Do Not Discuss.

That is the ORDER.

OK, I got that message, so I take the advice I think is worthy of adopting, and I also attempt to spread this message as often as I see opportunity to send this message, which is to look inward for answers not outward, especially when the general order is Do Not Discuss.

The message is Do Not Discuss, so I place stumbling blocks in place with my Public Notices.

One can borrow another viewpoint with careful effort to listen intently for the true meaning of the message as it was intended by the sender of the message, no matter the source of the message since the message stands on terra firma when it is true.

Google proclaims:
ter·ra fir·ma
noun
dry land; the ground as distinct from the sea or air.
"they needed to rest themselves on terra firma"

I do not trust Google, I know that terra firm is a verb, not a noun. A “noun” is an attempt to Map the Terrain, to stop the Terrain dead in its tracks, and stop the world in both time and place.

Fictionally, not forensically.

As far as I know, so far, time does not stop actually, the earth keeps moving in reality, even a map itself moves itself as people read a Map, or another communication device, accurately reading or misstepping and stumbling while focused intently on the map while they attempt to travel without stumbling, despite the fictional appearance of the Map freezing the earth solid and motionless.

Do Not Discuss.

Here is my version of the meaning of the warning concerning the wrongness of someone making another human being stumble as they attempt to move freely in liberty.

Take it or leave it.

If you make a human being stumble and obstruct their free movement as they move freely in liberty on earth, you may obstruct that human being and you may send that human being off of their straight and narrow path as they may then be obstructed from the path that would have been the next best version of a perfect example of a human life freely traveling on earth in perishable liberty.

You were the one obstructing, now look, we are all on our way into hell and self-executing Omnicide.

Thanks so much, WTG! The forensically accurate account fingers you as the one doing the responsible thing.

That is not hard to conceptualize, however, I can add a fictional example of that intended message concerning someone making a human stumble from their perfect example that would have been a perfect example had not the stumbling event occurred.

Suppose a virus began within Patient Zero at Ground Zero and this virus has a name, and I call this virus Treasonous Fraud. Patient Zero at Ground Zero begins making humans stumble so hard that each human being stumbled by Patient Zero from Ground Zero becomes an inhuman Zombie just like Patient Zero. The virus called Treasonous Fraud spreads so rapidly out in all directions from Ground Zero that the time before the last victim stumbles is very short.

However, one perfect example of a human being is the only one capable of inventing the cure for this Treasonous Fraud virus, and that one perfect example of a human being has not yet discovered that cure, but that one perfect example of a human being has not yet stumbled either, not in this fictional storyline offered to you in a vain attempt to inspire you to discuss the topic.

If that perfect example of a human being is stumbled, the cure for the Treasonous Fraud virus will be gone, and then there is nothing that can prevent the whole world of human beings from succumbing to Treasonous Fraud Omnicide.

The inventor of the cure for the Treasonous Fraud virus is happily moving to the event of inventing the cure, but the nearest Treasonous Fraud carrier of the virus is growing rapidly nearer to the perfect human example.

You know all of this, in my fictional account, you are the hero written in this play, you know your part, here is the script in my storyline now offered to any reader who may stumble upon my Public Notices. I place you, the hero, in between the nearest Treasonous Fraud victim and the perfect human being that has not yet discovered the cure, and you witness the distance closing between a Treasonous Fraud victim and the perfect human being.

Furthermore, you see the perfect human being running toward one of the infected Treasonous Fraud victims sitting in a chair, the perfect human being is seeking help with the workload demanded to invent the cure.

I am Legion/Legend running toward the nearest Zombie and you have an opportunity to make The Legend stumble on your own authority.

Do you make that perfect human being stumble long enough to attempt to redirect that perfect human being running toward one of the sitting Treasonous Frauds, to caution that running perfect human being as to the fate of humanity if that perfect human being does not change course and begin working on the cure before suffering from the virus as the perfect human being closes the gap between the perfect human being and a carrier of the Treasonous Fraud virus?

Google, of all things, offers a translation of the cure:
"Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you: do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets."

How does one tell the difference between a Treasonous Fraud Zombie and JUST another one of US normies?

"Pilate was not innocent because he washed his hands, and said, He would have nothing to do with the blood of that just one. There are faults of omission as well as commission. When you are legally called to try such a cause, if you shall shuffle out yourself, and thereby persons perhaps less conscientious happen to be made use of, and so a villain escapes justice, or an innocent man is ruined, by a prepossessed or negligent verdict; can you think yourself in such a case wholly blameless? Qui non prohibet cum potest, jubet: That man abets an evil, who prevents it not, when it is in his power. Nec caret scrupulo sosietatis occultae qui evidenter facinori definit obviare: nor can he escape the suspicion of being a secret accomplice, who evidently declines the prevention of an atrocious crime.:
Englishman’s Right
by John Hawles

One might consider inventing a better Bullshit Detector, this original one works too well?

Nec Caret Scrupulo Sosietatis Occultae Qui Evidenter Facinori Definit Obviare

Caveat Emptor

Josf-Kelley 8 June 29
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

Recent Visitors 1

Photos 19 More

Posted by Josf-KelleyWanted for Treason That is all for lack of intelligence and moral conscience.

Posted by Josf-KelleyBorrowed from another IDW post is the pictured meme.

Posted by Josf-KelleyReal Reality A few people have purchased the exclusive power to add zeros to their Bank account balance, and they accomplish this feat by borrowing their spending from anyone who can produce ...

Posted by HeresiarchWhy you should close Social Media accounts you no longer use. (I shut down my LinkedIn account immediately)

Posted by HeresiarchI taught my daughter to shoot at ten years old. Now she's passing on the lessons she learned.

Posted by HeresiarchIt's taken us years to rehabilitate the soil on our Better Than Organic farmlet.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThat is a complex process viewed simplistically in two directions that appear, in simple form, to be opposites.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThe level of brainwashing or mind control, or spirit control, or body control, or behavior control is demonstrably on a sub-conscious level and it runs very deep.

Posted by HeresiarchHow do you sacrifice children?

Posted by HeresiarchHow's that Police State workin' out for y'all?

Posted by Josf-KelleyFrom a source:

Posted by Josf-KelleyTrump says Pence can reject criminal votes.

Posted by Josf-KelleyFrom another IDW post: Roadmap to re-inauguration:

Posted by Josf-KelleyAt a Pennsylvania State Hearing, widespread voter and election fraud is reported by witness testimony.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThe following link is immediately censored from Facebook, as I press the enter button, a warning page loads.

Posted by Josf-KelleyI was banished (for speaking the truth to power) from Culture War (IDW topics) and occasionally I am presented with posts in my feed that lead to that exclusive group, so I can't enter, and a I can't ...

• Top tags#government #USA #rights #video #world #truth #money #crime #evidence #laws #reason #freedom #evil #children #justice #god #death #TheTruth #society #vote #liberty #federal #moral #media #Police #community #hope #violence #Constitution #hell #crimes #biden #book #military #earth #fear #politics #murder #created #Present #humanity #Congress #democrats #liberal #population #slavery #China #IDW #nation #politicians ...

Members 37Top