slug.com slug.com
0 0

Extreme Empathy IV
by Joe Kelley
7-10-2022

"New" World Order Criminal Bankers Caused the American Revolution
Mar 19, 2019

“Del Mar explains in no uncertain language exactly who is responsible for the depression that set off the American Revolution: greedy, self-centered, incompetent bankers--a "new order of men" that had taken root in England one hundred years earlier.”

The Outer Limits of Treasonous Fraud abruptly ends at the well-guarded boundary entering The Truth.

In the previous Public Notice Titled Extreme Empathy III, my efforts were focused on a fictional version of an Infantile State. The idea is to imagine being one of the Treasonous Fraud psychopaths whose unopposed predatory power eventually destroys their own brains. They eventually see all life as their exclusive property to dispose of as they please since they invest into gaining Absolute Arbitrary Monopoly Power to Profit from mankind exclusively. One need not even begin to argue a fancy-sounding argument suggesting that this One World Government Goal is Conspiracy Theory independently. The idea has already been adopted by most of the slaves enslaved by Treasonous Fraud, so one does not have to invent the idea that Treasonous Frauds do not exist, and therefore there is no warrant warranting any defensive investments to counter the vast powers of Treasonous Frauds since Treasonous Frauds do not exist, it is all Conspiracy Theory.

Shut the fuck up, go to work, if you have a job, and pay your protection fees with your Monopoly money.

"But Hamilton wanted to go farther than debt assumption. He believed a funded national debt would assist in establishing public credit. By funding national debt, Hamilton envisioned the Congress setting aside a portion of tax revenues to pay each year's interest without an annual appropriation. Redemption of the principal would be left to the government's discretion. At the time Hamilton gave his Report on Public Credit, the national debt was $80 million. Though such a large figure shocked many Republicans who saw debt as a menace to be avoided, Hamilton perceived debt's benefits. "In countries in which the national debt is properly funded, and the object of established confidence," explained Hamilton, "it assumes most of the purposes of money." Federal stock would be issued in exchange for state and national debt certificates, with interest on the stock running about 4.5 percent. To Republicans the debt proposals were heresy. The farmers and planters of the South, who were predominantly Republican, owed enormous sums to British creditors and thus had firsthand knowledge of the misery wrought by debt. Debt, as Hamilton himself noted, must be paid or credit is ruined. High levels of taxation, Republicans prognosticated, would be necessary just to pay the interest on the perpetual debt. Believing that this tax burden would fall on the yeoman farmers and eventually rise to European levels, Republicans opposed Hamilton's debt program.

"To help pay the interest on the debt, Hamilton convinced the Congress to pass an excise on whiskey. In Federalist N. 12, Hamilton noted that because "[t]he genius of the people will ill brook the inquisitive and peremptory spirit of excise law," such taxes would be little used by the national government. In power, the Secretary of the Treasury soon changed his mind and the tax on the production of whiskey rankled Americans living on the frontier. Cash was scarce in the West and the Frontiersmen used whiskey as an item of barter."
Reclaiming the American Revolution: The Kentucky and Virginia Resolutions and their Legacy
by William Watkins

I get to defraud you. I get to avoid prosecution. I get to convince you to give me the power to steal from you as much as I please. Once I gain that power I get to spend all the loot I steal bribing people, defrauding people, extorting people, torturing people for false confessions, forcing people to labor on jobs that I dictate exclusively, forcing people to labor for profits that flow to only me, and if anyone dares to attempt to do to me the predatory crimes I do to them, despite the bribes, frauds, threats, and injuries I make my victims pay for, I can murder these disobedient slaves with impunity and immunity from any defenses my slaves may impotently attempt to muster.

"Plaintiff admitted that it, in combination with the Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, which are for all practical purposes, because of their interlocking activity and practices, and both being Banking Institutions Incorporated under the Laws of the United States, are in the Law to be treated as one and the same Bank, did create the entire 14,000.00 in money or credit upon its own books by bookkeeping entry. That this was the Consideration used to support the Note dated May 8, 1964 and the Mortgage of the same date. The money and credit first came into existence when they created it. Mr. Morgan admitted that no United States Law or Statute existed which gave him the right to do this. A lawful consideration must exist and be tendered to support the Note. See Anheuser-Bush Brewing co. V. Emma Mason, 44 Minn. 318. The Jury found there was no lawful consideration and I agree. Only God can create something of value out of nothing."
STATE OF MINNESOTA
COUNTY OF SCOTT
First National Bank of Montgomery, Plaintiff
vs
Jerome Daly, Defendant.
December 9, 1968

Notwithstanding the common laws for the slaves, by the slaves, and of the slaves, the masters enforce their duplicitous set of rules that give the masters immunity and the slaves get to pay for all the costs associated with the privilege of being enslaved by their Elite masters.

The Metaphor of Standing and the Problem of Self-Governance
Steven L. Winter
Stanford Law Review
Vol. 40, No. 6 (Jul., 1988), pp. 1371-1516 (146 pages)
"[C]onstitutional standing [is] ... a word game played by secret rules.
"Come, Watson, come!" he cried. "The game is afoot."

The masters dictate and enforce their immunity from prosecution while retaining the absolute right to make slaves out of useless eaters.

Perspectives in American History, Law in American History, Fleming and Bailyn
“By the late sixteenth century, and especially with the accession of the Stuarts, the court of chancery was closely associated with the royal prerogative and became the target of opposition. Equity was therefore disadvantageously contrasted with common law in an era when “ancient law” took on revolutionary constitutional overtones. The struggle between the two systems of law became explicit in Glandville’s case, the 1616 litigation, jurisdiction over which sought by Chancellor Ellsmere, who enjoined suitors from proceeding at law, and by Chief Justice Coke, who prohibited the same litigants from proceeding in equity, and in which James I finally intervened on the side of chancery. The common lawyers of the early Stuart period strongly objected to the prerogative character of equital law, but they also attacked particular abuses: the use of chancery jobs as royal patronage, the delay and expense of chancery proceedings, and the increasing formalism of equity litigation. At bottom, of course, they anticipated Selden, who sneered that “Equity is according to the conscience of him that is Chancellor, and as that is larger or narrower, so is equity. ‘Tis all one as if they should make the standard for measure a Chancellor’s foot.””

All one has to do now, this day, today, as I type this, and as any reader questions the information presented in the Public Notice, is check the Real-Time National Debt Clock Official Web Page to get a grip on the True cost of Treasonous Fraud in America, and thereby measure all the collective ignorance, apathy, and mislead defenseless actions each individual is traveling as the inhuman Human Traffickers send humanity rapidly toward the Final Solution to their growing slave revolt.

Pogrom on the Plantation Tax Farm Program.

Civil War 2.0, and MORE!

Spending, spending, spending trillions on many things worth the expense, and here you go, useless eaters, here is what you owe US for the privilege of lettings US spend trillions of our Monopoly money protecting you from WHO?

All anyone, everyone capable, has to do is pick up the existing law power, by principle, by statute, by code, and by precedent, bringing the worst Treasonous Fraud first to their Trial by Jury in the first County Criminal Court of Law case to try the first Treasonous Fraud Criminal Case according to the common laws of free people defending perishable liberty.

There is no need to invent a new system, the justice system has been of the people, by the people, and for the people since before the people invented memory storing devices, and that is why the Ancient Law is also called The Unwritten Law.

The moral human beings gather organically, from grass-roots, spontaneously, driven by a moral imperative, and the facts that matter in the worst criminal cases threatening humanity first, move the most powerful clear and present dangers warranting humanity's muster of an effective, efficient, and expedient defense, closing the gap between the worst predator and their discovery, validation, and prosecution, their verdict, and their remedy.

Before the next victim falls.

Speedy trials before the people assembled as private prosecutors, independent grand jurors, and criminal trial jurors, in any Court of Law in any of over 3,000 County jurisdictions in America.

Full employment for all Americans.

The swamp drains, and the Public Notices formed as Trial Transcripts inform any individual dreaming of continuing their Treasonous Fraud nightmare are deterred since crime no longer pays in America.

Not on our watch.

Not with our dimes.

Not with the children that constitute posterity.

Caveat Emptor

Josf-Kelley 8 July 10
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

Recent Visitors 1

Photos 19 More

Posted by Josf-KelleyWanted for Treason That is all for lack of intelligence and moral conscience.

Posted by Josf-KelleyBorrowed from another IDW post is the pictured meme.

Posted by Josf-KelleyReal Reality A few people have purchased the exclusive power to add zeros to their Bank account balance, and they accomplish this feat by borrowing their spending from anyone who can produce ...

Posted by HeresiarchWhy you should close Social Media accounts you no longer use. (I shut down my LinkedIn account immediately)

Posted by HeresiarchI taught my daughter to shoot at ten years old. Now she's passing on the lessons she learned.

Posted by HeresiarchIt's taken us years to rehabilitate the soil on our Better Than Organic farmlet.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThat is a complex process viewed simplistically in two directions that appear, in simple form, to be opposites.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThe level of brainwashing or mind control, or spirit control, or body control, or behavior control is demonstrably on a sub-conscious level and it runs very deep.

Posted by HeresiarchHow do you sacrifice children?

Posted by HeresiarchHow's that Police State workin' out for y'all?

Posted by Josf-KelleyFrom a source:

Posted by Josf-KelleyTrump says Pence can reject criminal votes.

Posted by Josf-KelleyFrom another IDW post: Roadmap to re-inauguration:

Posted by Josf-KelleyAt a Pennsylvania State Hearing, widespread voter and election fraud is reported by witness testimony.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThe following link is immediately censored from Facebook, as I press the enter button, a warning page loads.

Posted by Josf-KelleyI was banished (for speaking the truth to power) from Culture War (IDW topics) and occasionally I am presented with posts in my feed that lead to that exclusive group, so I can't enter, and a I can't ...

• Top tags#government #USA #rights #video #world #truth #money #crime #evidence #laws #reason #freedom #evil #children #justice #god #death #TheTruth #society #vote #liberty #federal #moral #media #Police #community #hope #violence #Constitution #hell #crimes #biden #book #military #earth #fear #politics #murder #created #Present #humanity #Congress #democrats #liberal #population #slavery #China #IDW #nation #politicians ...

Members 37Top