slug.com slug.com
0 0

Extreme Empathy V
by Joe Kelley
7-11-2022

Dr. Reiner Fuellmich & Viviane Fischer - Update on Actual Trials for Crimes Against Humanity
[rumble.com]
Time 1:03:00

“...in their defense, many of the people...claim….that they did it….because...we just followed orders. And that’s when they came up with the idea of Crimes Against Humanity because there’s certain things….you don’t need ah….you don’t need any laws for this...but, everyone knows, because they have a built-in, an innate….compact, sort of speak, that tells a soldier, if, if your officer tells you to rape and kill a two year old, you don’t need any laws to tell you that that’s illegal, you know it, and if you…if you follow such an order you’ve committed a Crime Against Humanity.”

The seriously half-true example above cannot be seen by weak-minded Cult Members of The Infantile State, and that is because those Cult Members have had to “give” their “innate….compact” to their overlords in exchange for “Free Stuff.”

Master, master, help your poor slave, is any of that true?

The more powerful Cult Members are fully aware of their well-crafted deceptions.

“Free Stuff” is patents pending limited liability Corporate Legal Fiction Treasonous Fraud Controlled Substances known collectively as bait for the net that is used to kidnap humanity and move humanity that one crucial step through the brain barrier between fact and fiction, good and evil, morality and immorality, and that door is, in almost all cases, a one-way door going through that brain barrier.

Everyone is issued a free ticket to join the Cult of Treasonous Fraud, but the price for a ticket back to humanity vanishes into the same thin air from which Treasonous Fraud is crafted.

Pure Fiction.

Smoke and mirrors.

Be the bird that can see the bait for what the bait is as the net is being used to kidnap humanity and hold humanity for ransom against the better judgments of humanity.

Freedom from Treasonous Fraud is a working moral conscience fed with the truth. Begging for more of the same Treasonous Fraud spewing from the maws of Treasonous Frauds is the Final Solution now called Omnicide.

Humans are built naturally with “an innate….compact, sort of speak, that tells a...” human being that an inhuman being has closed the gap and is knocking on heaven's door, no longer a clear and present danger, the inhuman being is past the gate and in the house, and the human being is built naturally to detect the flow of a dangerous substance ready to be injected into the brain of the human being, as the inhuman being begins to inject the poisonous needle in the brain of the human being.

A naturally born and naturally functioning Bullshit detector constituting humanity morally. 

If you will.

Warning Will Robinson! Cool-aid from the Jim Jones corporate franchise.

The part that makes the quote above from the video Zoom Chat untrue is the idea that Crimes Against Humanity (Trade marked, patent-pending, and limited liability) were “truly” discovered, validated, and prosecuted suddenly by humanity because of events collectively known as World War Two, during the so-called Nuremberg [Kangaroo] Court Trials, where finally the collective soul of humanity discovers the light of the whole truth and nothing but the truth about predatory inhuman beings who issue criminal orders from positions of extreme evil prejudice. The half-truth is the part where the unwritten law, the Ancient Law, The Law of The Land, the common law, is forgotten, ignored, censored, abdicated, pushed aside, left on the shelf collecting dust, despite the many codes, statutes, precedents, and the rules that codify the law run by the people themselves, for the people as a whole, of the people in command of their natural-born moral conscience, and armed to the teeth with conscientious objections to criminal orders from any enemy foreign or domestic, doing so with extreme prejudice.

Prejudice against what, one might want to ask when one elects to give to someone else their internal power to be extremely prejudiced against evil? Biased and based upon their own, internal, power to conscientiously object to criminal orders issued by clear and present criminal predators armed with a negative version of extreme prejudice is just humans doing their independent human defensive actions factually. 

How can this be made any clearer?

Extreme prejudice against evil baby eaters or extreme prejudice against infants? Extreme prejudice against defending babies from baby eaters? YOU do know that "they" are ripping apart infants and selling off infant parts to the highest bidders, RIGHT? Is anyone LEFT WHO can see this being immoral?

“...there’s certain things….you don’t need ah….you don’t need any laws for this...but, everyone knows, because they have a built-in, an innate….compact, sort of speak, that tells a soldier, if, if your officer tells you to” blank and blank and blank, so fill in these blanks on your own authority “you don’t need any laws to tell you that that’s illegal, you know it, and if you…if you follow such an order you’ve….”

What? What have you done?

What have you done when you selfishly and selflessly give up or abdicate your internal Bullshit Detector, and instead of nurturing it, keeping it powered up and working, so as to be powerful enough to object to criminal orders with extreme prejudice, and now this power is no longer yours, now this power is out in the Cloud and anyone with any counterfeit form of morality or intelligence, artificial, counterfeit morality and intelligence, has what you gave them, and now "they" can use that power to consume YOU as it pleases them to do, one cut at a time, or in one meal, since YOU gave humanity to inhumanity and you work harder and faster to race like a rat to pay them more to keep you safe from having to judge them?

To Serve Man, a Cook Book.

WTG YOU!

The half-truth here is to suggest overtly or covertly that humanity was unaware of conscientious objections to criminal orders with extreme prejudice until finally, finally, finally, inhumanity dreams up the hellish Final Solution to inhuman versions of extreme prejudice, so now, finally, finally, finally, we can plead with these psychopaths for the mercy they gave away?

Fucking Nazis on the move, good thing we will never forget that pogrom.

Oh, but wait, YOUR government is sending YOUR FUNDS to self-confessed Nazis as I type.

Humans are extremely prejudiced when it comes to their children being consumed by evil beings at any rate of consumption, bit by bit, or all in one meal.

Is that a tell?

Is that a confession, if you will?

Extreme prejudice being driven from internal powers of accurate discernment to segregate, divide, divorce, the perfectly obvious demarcation line between good and evil happening right in front of everyone with a working moral conscience?

I confess!

Humanity is not on my menu.

Humanity is on my menu.

What now boss, I am so, so, so, so, so-so?

If I confess to having extreme prejudice against inhuman beings as those Treasonous Frauds move each injection into the brains of each victim, injecting their Treasonous Fraud Cool-aid into each new infant, ensuring that each new infant remains kidnapped within a perpetual Infantile State, asking mommy Treasonous Frauds for more Free Stuff, then what will I be charged with, and will I be found guilty before any evidence is allowed in my defense, and will I be sentenced to be bribed or forced to pay for my own attempted bribery, attempted defrauding, attempted extortion, attempted torture for uninformed non-consensual mind rape, and if I still hang on to my extreme prejudice against criminal orders that tell me NOT to pay for my own destruction, then my sentence is to be murdered for that crime against WHO?

Love it or leave it.

WHO exactly is the defendant named in witch trials in witch courts?

Kyle? Oh, Kyle, what exactly is the punishment for daring to expose the Treasonous Frauds for what they are in fact?

WHO confesses, by their ACTS and their counterfeit precedents, statutes, codes, rules, ordinances, membership fees, duplicitous oaths, promises made to be broken, and dictates, that is theirs, and theirs alone to own, that they desire to consume posterity one calorie at a time, or as many children as they can stuff in their collective gaping holes?

My Dog Sam made me do it.

As it is with my previous Public Notices, the following is an example of an early version of conscientious objection to blindly follow criminal orders without question. The following is exemplifies common law precedent that reminds posterity of humanity's absolute need for extreme prejudice against criminals with counterfeit legal badges.

“Hallam says, "The relation established between a lord and his vassal by the feudal tenure, far from containing principles of any servile and implicit obedience, permitted the compact to be dissolved in case of its violation by either party. This extended as much to the sovereign as to inferior lords. If a, vassal was aggrieved, and if justice was denied him, he sent a defiance, that is, a renunciation of fealty to the king, and was entitled to enforce redress at the point of his sword. It then became a contest of strength as between two independent potentates, and was terminated by treaty, advantageous or otherwise, according to the fortune of war. There remained the original principle, that allegiance depended conditionally upon good treatment, and that an appeal might be lawfully made to arms against an oppressive government. Nor was this, we may be sure, left for extreme necessity, or thought to require a long-enduring forbearance. In modern times, a king, compelled by his subjects' swords to abandon any pretension, would be supposed to have ceased to reign; and the express recognition of such a right as that of insurrection has been justly deemed inconsistent with the majesty of law. But ruder ages had ruder sentiments. Force was necessary to repel force; and men accustomed to see the king's authority defied by a private riot, were not much shocked when it was resisted in defence of public freedom." - 3 Middle Age, 240-2.”
Essay on the Trial by Jury
Lysander Spooner, 1852

Fucking Fraggers.

OR

A Public Notice formed in voice, or in written form, whereby the conscientiously objecting with extreme prejudice follower of moral orders forms a common law defiance Public Notice.

Ah, you know that is immoral, RIGHT?

Ask Hugh Thomson, dude, are there any living babies LEFT as we spread so much democracy?

Founding due process of law on an equal footing foundation of extreme prejudice for truth conscientiously objecting to paying out souls for blind obedience to falsehoods fictional benefits.

No, and with extreme prejudice, I cannot pay for my own bribery, and I cannot consent informatively to fund my own torturer, because my soul isn’t mine to give up, factually, it is still outside of the fleshy me, as I am not yet a member of the Cult, since I have not yet paid my soul to join the membership.

Inalienability.

Google says:
Inalienability can be defined as any restriction on the transferability, ownership, or use of an entitlement.

Not yet, but the gap is closing as the needle begins to pierce the brain barrier.

Will I?

No thanks, and if other Cult members and yourself attempt to inject me further with your Treasonous Fraud cool-aid, overt or covert, my internal Bullshit detector will sing a different song than the one sung by those infamous Sirens selling the collective counterfeit Free Stuff.

"Mr. President, it is natural to man to indulge in the illusions of hope. We are apt to shut our eyes against a painful truth, and listen to the song of that siren till she transforms us into beasts. Is this the part of wise men, engaged in a great and arduous struggle for liberty? Are we disposed to be of the number of those who, having eyes, see not, and, having ears, hear not, the things which so nearly concern their temporal salvation? For my part, whatever anguish of spirit it may cost, I am willing to know the whole truth; to know the worst, and to provide for it.”
Pat the Rat Smeller
March 23, 1775

President Pedo Joe and Son CCP Puppets?

Come on, man. 

Moral judgment is patently obvious to anyone with a still working internal Bullshit Detector, so if this is not patently obvious to YOU, what can I say, keep on feeding the beast.

Pat, Pat, what happened to your famous Rat Smeller?

"A number of characters, of the greatest eminence in this country, object to this government for its consolidating tendency. This is not imaginary. It is a formidable reality. If consolidation proves to be as mischievous to this country as it has been to other countries, what will the poor inhabitants of this country do? This government will operate like an ambuscade. It will destroy the state governments, and swallow the liberties of the people, without giving previous notice. If gentlemen are willing to run the hazard, let them run it; but I shall exculpate myself by my opposition and monitory warnings within these walls. But then comes paper money. We are at peace on this subject. Though this is a thing which that mighty federal Convention had no business with, yet I acknowledge that paper money would be the bane of this country. I detest it. Nothing can justify a people in resorting to it but extreme necessity. It is at rest, however, in this commonwealth. It is no longer solicited or advocated."
Patrick Henry, Monday, June 9, 1788

Google provides:
a person who smells
noun. a person who smells. a person who tests by smelling. Informal. the nose.

One might want to invest in an internal demand for the discovery of a working Bullshit detector, and if one cannot find one, then you may borrow, for a time that may help you supply the required extreme prejudice powers that protect and serve you from harm by Treasonous Frauds selling counterfeit Free Stuff, and then you can serve humanity a better example, loaning out your exemplary extreme prejudice too, and you can also refuse to be consumed as a menu item during this current Treasonous Fraud feeding frenzy that now approaches the Final Solution known as Omnicide.

Treasonous Fraud Programmed Pogrom tickets are on sale!

Bargain basement prices.

Or no sale.

How much is the Civil War price, what are the true costs, and WHO funds it for fictional benefits received? Keep on feeding posterity to the baby eaters and WHO is LEFT?

RIGHT?

Caveat Emptor

Josf-Kelley 8 July 11
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

Recent Visitors 2

Photos 19 More

Posted by Josf-KelleyWanted for Treason That is all for lack of intelligence and moral conscience.

Posted by Josf-KelleyBorrowed from another IDW post is the pictured meme.

Posted by Josf-KelleyReal Reality A few people have purchased the exclusive power to add zeros to their Bank account balance, and they accomplish this feat by borrowing their spending from anyone who can produce ...

Posted by HeresiarchWhy you should close Social Media accounts you no longer use. (I shut down my LinkedIn account immediately)

Posted by HeresiarchI taught my daughter to shoot at ten years old. Now she's passing on the lessons she learned.

Posted by HeresiarchIt's taken us years to rehabilitate the soil on our Better Than Organic farmlet.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThat is a complex process viewed simplistically in two directions that appear, in simple form, to be opposites.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThe level of brainwashing or mind control, or spirit control, or body control, or behavior control is demonstrably on a sub-conscious level and it runs very deep.

Posted by HeresiarchHow do you sacrifice children?

Posted by HeresiarchHow's that Police State workin' out for y'all?

Posted by Josf-KelleyFrom a source:

Posted by Josf-KelleyTrump says Pence can reject criminal votes.

Posted by Josf-KelleyFrom another IDW post: Roadmap to re-inauguration:

Posted by Josf-KelleyAt a Pennsylvania State Hearing, widespread voter and election fraud is reported by witness testimony.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThe following link is immediately censored from Facebook, as I press the enter button, a warning page loads.

Posted by Josf-KelleyI was banished (for speaking the truth to power) from Culture War (IDW topics) and occasionally I am presented with posts in my feed that lead to that exclusive group, so I can't enter, and a I can't ...

• Top tags#government #USA #rights #video #world #truth #money #crime #evidence #laws #reason #freedom #evil #children #justice #god #death #TheTruth #society #vote #liberty #federal #moral #media #Police #community #hope #violence #Constitution #hell #crimes #biden #book #military #earth #fear #politics #murder #created #Present #humanity #Congress #democrats #liberal #population #slavery #China #IDW #nation #politicians ...

Members 37Top