slug.com slug.com
0 0

Fossil Fuel Fiction 1
by Joe Kelley

Russia Advances in Donbass Towards Siversk, Economic Crises Deepen in Germany, Japan
July 4, 2022

This Talking Head captures me in a world of mixed emotions bordering on hero worship.

Having said that the guy spews forth the putrid bile of Treasonous Fraud in that ludicrous Slogan Patent Pending Limited Liability Treasonous Fraud Fossil Fuels.

Talk about BUZZ KILL. What is not to love about the guy, other than the parroting of criminal slogans?

The Petro-Dollar Hegemony has an arsenal of deceptions not limited to the rapidly changing political wind stirred up in the tormented minds of Cult members kidnapped and spirited away into the torture dungeon I call The Infantile State. Global Warming Fossil Fuel Dinosaur Range Anxiety twisting and turning into Climate Changing Denial, a monopoly of man-made thermostatic chaos.

If only there was one official temperament in control of the officially sanctioned Global Politic Temperature.

How could one FUND such a man-made Globally obedient thermostat?

“It is to be regretted that the rich and powerful too often bend the acts of government to their selfish purposes. Distinctions in society will always exist under every just government. Equality of talents, of education, or of wealth can not be produced by human institutions. In the full enjoyment of the gifts of Heaven and the fruits of superior industry, economy, and virtue, every man is equally entitled to protection by law; but when the laws undertake to add to these natural and just advantages artificial distinctions, to grant titles, gratuities, and exclusive privileges, to make the rich richer and the potent more powerful, the humble members of society–the farmers, mechanics, and laborers–who have neither the time nor the means of securing like favors to themselves, have a right to complain of the injustice of their Government. There are no necessary evils in government. Its evils exist only in its abuses. If it would confine itself to equal protection, and, as Heaven does its rains, shower its favors alike on the high and the low, the rich and the poor, it would be an unqualified blessing. In the act before me there seems to be a wide and unnecessary departure from these just principles…”
Andy the Central Bank Buzz Killer
[billofrightsinstitute.org]

National Bank.

Federal Reserve.

Po-tato

Pot-tato

A pile of stinking shit by any other name is an unspeakable fragrance notwithstanding Treasonous Fraud perfume.

Where have all our Rat Smellers gone?

"Mr. E. Gerry. Does not rise to speak to the merits of the question before the Committee but to the mode.
A distinction has been made between a federal and national government. We ought not to determine that there is this distinction for if we do, it is questionable not only whether this convention can propose an government totally different or whether Congress itself would have a right to pass such a resolution as that before the house. The commission from Massachusets empowers the deputies to proceed agreeably to the recommendation of Congress. This the foundation of the convention. If we have a right to pass this resolution we have a right to annihilate the confederation."
From Papers of Dr. James McHenry at the Federal [National] Convention of 1787.

I know, if they keep on killing the National Bank, how about changing the name to something less obviously evil?

How does one convince human beings in the absolute necessity to FUND the march to Omnicide?

One cannot, as a rule, tell the truth.

Caveat Emptor

Josf-Kelley 8 July 12
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

Recent Visitors 1

Photos 19 More

Posted by Josf-KelleyWanted for Treason That is all for lack of intelligence and moral conscience.

Posted by Josf-KelleyBorrowed from another IDW post is the pictured meme.

Posted by Josf-KelleyReal Reality A few people have purchased the exclusive power to add zeros to their Bank account balance, and they accomplish this feat by borrowing their spending from anyone who can produce ...

Posted by HeresiarchWhy you should close Social Media accounts you no longer use. (I shut down my LinkedIn account immediately)

Posted by HeresiarchI taught my daughter to shoot at ten years old. Now she's passing on the lessons she learned.

Posted by HeresiarchIt's taken us years to rehabilitate the soil on our Better Than Organic farmlet.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThat is a complex process viewed simplistically in two directions that appear, in simple form, to be opposites.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThe level of brainwashing or mind control, or spirit control, or body control, or behavior control is demonstrably on a sub-conscious level and it runs very deep.

Posted by HeresiarchHow do you sacrifice children?

Posted by HeresiarchHow's that Police State workin' out for y'all?

Posted by Josf-KelleyFrom a source:

Posted by Josf-KelleyTrump says Pence can reject criminal votes.

Posted by Josf-KelleyFrom another IDW post: Roadmap to re-inauguration:

Posted by Josf-KelleyAt a Pennsylvania State Hearing, widespread voter and election fraud is reported by witness testimony.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThe following link is immediately censored from Facebook, as I press the enter button, a warning page loads.

Posted by Josf-KelleyI was banished (for speaking the truth to power) from Culture War (IDW topics) and occasionally I am presented with posts in my feed that lead to that exclusive group, so I can't enter, and a I can't ...

• Top tags#government #USA #rights #video #world #truth #money #crime #evidence #laws #reason #freedom #evil #children #justice #god #death #TheTruth #society #vote #liberty #federal #moral #media #Police #community #hope #violence #Constitution #hell #crimes #biden #book #military #earth #fear #politics #murder #created #Present #humanity #Congress #democrats #liberal #population #slavery #China #IDW #nation #politicians ...

Members 37Top