slug.com slug.com
0 1

Federated Nationalism IV
by Joe Kelley
9-27-2022

Don’t Fight The Last War
Published by dreizinreport on September 15, 2022
[thedreizinreport.com]

“…..all Republican governors should have select, capable National Guard units or detachments thereof, sitting in their armories the morning of election day, ready to deploy with their vehicles. (In “red” counties inside “blue” states”, sherriff’s departments should be put on notice.)”

The pathology of Nationalism is confessed by all who parrot their version of what “the government” should do, if only, if only, if only, “we” didn’t elect yet another batch of psychopaths into National Office.

You will have a hard time, as messages from me go over your head, but I can offer some help, but only for those who have an interest in solving the bad, bad, bad, government problem that “we” elect into office, over, and over, and over, again, and again, and again, expecting something other than bad, bad, bad government JUST once, despite the fact that it never, ever, has happened in human history.

The pathology of Empire is confessed by all who parrot their version of what “the government” should do if only, if only, if only, “we” didn’t elect yet another batch of psychopaths into the Emperor position of “our democracy.”

So now, I gave all you stooges the rope you need to hang me for the crime of mixing up the meanings of words.

Yup, you found the smoking gun, I am now convicted of mixing up the meanings of words, my actions speak louder than my words, and my words confess my guilt.

Papers of Dr. James McHenry on the Federal Convention of 1787
"Mr. E. Gerry. Does not rise to speak to the merits of the question before the Committee but to the mode.
"A distinction has been made between a federal and national government. We ought not to determine that there is this distinction for if we do, it is questionable not only whether this convention can propose an government totally different or whether Congress itself would have a right to pass such a resolution as that before the house. The commission from Massachusets empowers the deputies to proceed agreeably to the recommendation of Congress. This the foundation of the convention. If we have a right to pass this resolution we have a right to annihilate the confederation."

I did it, it was me, guilty as charged, I am parroting the parrots whose meanings of words were mixed up on purpose, so as to “annihilate the confederation.”

Out went the federation of republics on an equal footing at law, and in place was placed the Nation-State Legal Fiction National Debt Collection Con Game flying the False Federalist Flag.

What, by chance, is a confederation, or federation, such as the federation of independent republics formed by the republicans in need of a method of defending the people of America from the British Empire Nationalists? What exactly did the republican patriots fight for and win between 1774 and 1789 in America?

"That the question was not whether, by a declaration of independence, we should make ourselves what we are not; but whether we should declare a fact which already exists:

"That, as to the people or Parliament of England, we had always been independent of them, their restraints on our trade deriving efficacy from our acquiescence only, and not from any rights they possessed of imposing them; and that, so far, our connection had been federal only, and was now dissolved by the commencement of hostilities:

"That, as to the king, we had been bound to him by allegiance, but that this bond was now dissolved by his assent to the late act of Parliament, by which he declares us out of his protection, and by his levying war on us a fact which had long ago proved us out of his protection, it being a certain position in law, that allegiance and protection are reciprocal, the one ceasing when the other is withdrawn:"
First FEDERAL congress, July, 1776

Voluntary Association for mutual defense.

No more of that Fuck You, Pay me bullshit from some pretend “Royal” dumb ass claiming to be anointed by God to consume mankind.

We, the republican patriotic defenders of life and liberty, employ our common law jurisprudence, and we say NO to Empire by any name claimed by known criminal frauds.

Here is your notice of liability, a Declaration of Independence.

But Joe, he has a crown, and he has a red carpet, and he waves a false flag and has a badge, and a license to kill, and National Interest, and all that, so, so, so, so, and he has all those sycophants parroting Nationalism for a few dollars more of their piece of the action from the Royal crumbs trickling down from the National Debt FUND.

Loyalist to Empire!

No thanks.

The Statute of Quo Warranto,
Anno 18 Edw. I Stat. 2 and Anno Dom. 1290.
"These statutes are codifications of existing common law practices, albeit practices that had been used little if at all for a long time."

"This was essentially a move to put all feudal lords on the defense, so that the King could remove any that opposed him or his policies, and confirm the obeisance of the rest."

"Once established as a tool that could be used by a monarch, it also establishes it as a tool for use by the people when they become the sovereign, as happened upon adoption of the U.S. Declaration of Independence."

"It should also be noted that the original common law writs of quo warranto were demands on the party claiming authority, the respondent, who had the burden of proof, not petitions for relief from the court, other than declaratory, with the burden of proof on the petitioner."

The badass dudes that knew how to deter anyone from entering the area with blood lust on their minds rose to positions of power among the more sheep-like human flock, but at no time is it HUMAN to give those powerful defenders permission to turn on the more sheep-like human flock and eat them during their infancy.

"Hallam says, "The relation established between a lord and his vassal by the feudal tenure, far from containing principles of any servile and implicit obedience, permitted the compact to be dissolved in case of its violation by either party. This extended as much to the sovereign as to inferior lords. If a vassal was aggrieved, and if justice was denied him, he sent a defiance, that is, a renunciation of fealty to the king, and was entitled to enforce redress at the point of his sword. It then became a contest of strength as between two independent potentates, and was terminated by treaty, advantageous or otherwise, according to the fortune of war. There remained the original principle, that allegiance depended conditionally upon good treatment, and that an appeal might be lawfully made to arms against an oppressive government. Nor was this, we may be sure, left for extreme necessity, or thought to require a long-enduring forbearance. In modern times, a king, compelled by his subjects' swords to abandon any pretension, would be supposed to have ceased to reign; and the express recognition of such a right as that of insurrection has been justly deemed inconsistent with the majesty of law. But ruder ages had ruder sentiments. Force was necessary to repel force; and men accustomed to see the king's authority defied by a private riot, were not much shocked when it was resisted in defence of public freedom." - 3 Middle Age, 240-2."
Essay on The Trial by Jury, Lysander Spooner, 1852

The Declaration of Independence PROCESS is a common law power reserved to each independent individual member of humanity in each republic all the time BAR none, and NOTWITHSTANDING Treasonous Fraud Parasitic Predators with fraudulent claims of immunity from prosecution by the law of the land, which is due process of law on an equal footing.

When a treasonous fraud claims that you have no standing, they confess their crime in fact, caught red-handed, dead-to-rights, and better if they sign their confession.

You are told not to know that, and in no uncertain terms which, as Maury Povitch could say, and that too is a lie, certainly, the whole truth confesses itself eventually to those in command of their own working bullshit detector.

Not “we are created equal” because that is a fucking lie too, worse, it is material evidence of treasonous fraud.

A devil-worshiping baby eater comes closer and closer to an infant just born. The mom is barely surviving the ordeal of birth, the baby is born “equal” to the clear and present dangerous devil-worshiping baby eater filled with malevolent blood lust for the innocent, accordingly, the sheep are fooled into believing the fraud.

Natural law dictates that fools do not know that they are fooled, even as they send their infants into the meat grinder of Empire, by any name under the Sun, it eats babies.

No, Joe, the poor devil worshiper was born equal, and society made him bad.

We are all born equal. Equality for all. It takes a village of idiots to raise a village of idiots.

Ok, and that is, think about it, because “society” is an Empire run by devil-worshiping baby eaters, so what is your bright idea to fix it, since “we,” including devil-worshiping baby eaters, are all equal, but not specifically equal in the quota of babies eaten for fun and profit?

Vote when told to vote for either Evil A or lesser Evil B! Which group of witches eats more babies for fun and profit?

Is that Final Solution supposed to take effect before or after they eat the last human baby?

Trust the Nationalist Plan!

Vote in a rigged National Election, and this time one of the psychopaths on the ballot will grow back their conscience on their own authority to do so because we can, being born equal and all.

Yes, we can.

The power to say no, I will pay no more to these known criminal suspects, is internal. The power to say no, is created into humanity in the form known as moral human conscience, and it is preserved in human DNA, passed down as the unwritten law, and at some point, humanity began to preserve legal precedent on documents to reinforce the concept that each individual member of humanity capable, each independent individual human being having moral conscience born into their souls can legally, lawfully, morally, rightfully, justifiably say no to being eaten by devil worshipers that have formed, once again, their fraudulent claims of absolute arbitrary dictatorial power. The “All-Powerful” “Too Big To Fail” Empire, Nation-State, Legal Fiction dumb ass con game returns with the customary vengeance and no mercy.

No justification.

No thanks, here is my official notice, backed by moral principle, precedent, statute, code, and due process of law on an equal footing.

See ya, wouldn’t wanna be ya.

But Joe, I want more, please sir, can I have some more Empire Nation-State Legal Fiction dumb ass con game evidence spewing liberally from all those psychopathic orifices?

Oh, a plebe, a serf, a slave, and you want to eat more of their shit, and feed them more rape victim babies?

Oh, no, there isn’t anything anyone can do, they are too smart, they have all the legal power protecting them, here, here, here, it is impossible to question their authority, all we can do is vote with the vain hope of finding a Benevolent Dictator to serve US, since we are born equal as their master, according to them.

Here, in my view, is where the Trump Train shines, Trump et al, MEGA, by the way, you know, Deplorables. For all you sycophants with your special voting privileges, look beneath the surface of the DEEP STATE, the one-man Emperor can’t fix it alone, not unless he too turns to dictatorial powers, with an army of sycophants oblivious to the naked Evil of Empire, aka Nation-State Legal Fiction, and NOT federated republics under common law jurisprudence. For whatever reason, the magic wand was in HIS hands, and he abdicated. The show was a show trial, theater, to expose the nakedness of Empire, in my opinion.

Here is the naked Cult of Personality, love it and protect and serve it, or hey, over here, how about prosecuting the devil-worshiping baby eaters instead of paying them what they demand, which is more babies?

Love it or leave it to Caesar and all the Caligula wanna-bees.

They, I call them Treasonous Fraud Parasitic Predators, are eating your babies, and Trump can't stop them alone, so what are you going to do, America, feed them more babies?

What are gonna do, punk, JUST sit there and bleed, without standing?

The evidence is all there for all to see, not just me.

The people, each and everyone capable, can take each other member of the whole people to task by lawful, legal, morally justified defensive means, as prescribed in the unwritten law, the law of the land, the not yet antiquated Ancient Law, which is the common law, which was not “given” to the people by con men with fraudulent licenses, badges, black robes, crowns, brighter badges, shields, and get-out-of-prosecution cards of immunity or inoculation.

The peaceful solution is the law and it deters any further crime when the defenders wise up and use it.

The equal footing doctrine, at law, is inside human DNA, for now, but many of the people WHO turned inhuman are modifying human DNA, misery lusts for limited liability monopoly company profits at humanities expense, so time is running out, but, and here is the point of all this from me, each individual on an equal footing at law, by statute, code, and due process of law, have at their fingertips the means to deter any further progress down the slippery slope of Empire.

Mandamus and Quo Warranto provides examples after the fact of liberation internally among the people, each, in turn, regains their independence, which is the same thing as saying that without your internal power to conscientiously object to paying the criminals more for their fraudulent protection, the power to do so has been abdicated and is no longer found at its source, which is a part of natural law, the law is local to the absolute natural fact that the power of law is inside each independent moral human being, not outside, and not for sale at any price.

No matter what name is placed on the order authorized by the individual defender, the order is delivered to the suspect, and the suspect, by law, must respond according to the order.

If you expect the suspect to be possibly guilty, then why would you expect the suspect to respond honestly? The suspect can be expected to obstruct justice with contempt, and that too is evidence added to the whole truth that can lead to a guilty verdict and remedy as adjudicated by a trial jury in a court of law assembled for the specified purpose on the order issued by the individual, independent, prosecutor in defense of the people as a whole.

Call it mandamus, or call it fried chicken, call it quo warranto, but don’t call me late for dinner. A speedy trial is not a few words in English. A speedy trial is constituted as the movements of effective defenders move the next innocent victim expediently out of the reach of the suspected criminal before any further injuries are done to that victim. The order, whatever words you put on it, says NO.

Not on my watch.

Not with my dimes.

No, and many, once this light bulb goes off, will have the whole truth ringing like a bell.

Hell NO!

Caveat Emptor

Josf-Kelley 8 Sep 27
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

Recent Visitors 1

Photos 19 More

Posted by Josf-KelleyWanted for Treason That is all for lack of intelligence and moral conscience.

Posted by Josf-KelleyBorrowed from another IDW post is the pictured meme.

Posted by Josf-KelleyReal Reality A few people have purchased the exclusive power to add zeros to their Bank account balance, and they accomplish this feat by borrowing their spending from anyone who can produce ...

Posted by HeresiarchWhy you should close Social Media accounts you no longer use. (I shut down my LinkedIn account immediately)

Posted by HeresiarchI taught my daughter to shoot at ten years old. Now she's passing on the lessons she learned.

Posted by HeresiarchIt's taken us years to rehabilitate the soil on our Better Than Organic farmlet.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThat is a complex process viewed simplistically in two directions that appear, in simple form, to be opposites.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThe level of brainwashing or mind control, or spirit control, or body control, or behavior control is demonstrably on a sub-conscious level and it runs very deep.

Posted by HeresiarchHow do you sacrifice children?

Posted by HeresiarchHow's that Police State workin' out for y'all?

Posted by Josf-KelleyFrom a source:

Posted by Josf-KelleyTrump says Pence can reject criminal votes.

Posted by Josf-KelleyFrom another IDW post: Roadmap to re-inauguration:

Posted by Josf-KelleyAt a Pennsylvania State Hearing, widespread voter and election fraud is reported by witness testimony.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThe following link is immediately censored from Facebook, as I press the enter button, a warning page loads.

Posted by Josf-KelleyI was banished (for speaking the truth to power) from Culture War (IDW topics) and occasionally I am presented with posts in my feed that lead to that exclusive group, so I can't enter, and a I can't ...

• Top tags#government #USA #rights #video #world #truth #money #crime #evidence #laws #reason #freedom #evil #children #justice #god #death #TheTruth #society #vote #liberty #federal #moral #media #Police #community #hope #violence #Constitution #hell #crimes #biden #book #military #earth #fear #politics #murder #created #Present #humanity #Congress #democrats #liberal #population #slavery #China #IDW #nation #politicians ...

Members 37Top