slug.com slug.com
0 0

Human Scarcity III
by Joe Kelley
9-30-2022

CLIF HIGH- IT'S A GAS WOO - SORRY CHARLIE, NO NESARA OR GESARA
[facebook.com]
Note the date in the video: 1-17-2022

Time 32:56 the Cliff High Fearless Leader spills the beans on the power supply scarcity of the Deep State.

I do not want to make this guy stumble from a moral path, at all, and so I think it is important to suggest that there are some very useful messages from this independent individual with or without any help that he may adopt from other people.

One of the things from this independent individual is the term Self-Organizing Collective, which speaks of organic, grass-roots, creative, adaptive, independent individuals forming networks sharing common methods and common principles. Those belonging within the clear boundaries of a Self-Organizing Collective are those independent individuals constituted from those members of the public sharing a voluntary bond. They are by natural laws all volunteers, however, someone WHO is fraudulently “joining” a Self-Organizing Collective, as a rule, is not “joining” with the shared bond of volunteering to share the volunteering bond. Those WHO infiltrate a Self-Organizing Collective by liberal use of fraud, are “volunteering” to cause injury. If the whole truth is exposed, as those WHO infiltrate by deception are discovered, validated, and prosecuted by the volunteers, then the virus of "infiltration" is thereby cured. People aware of fraud, as a rule, are not victims of fraud. Those who "volunteer" to "help," as a rule, do not help. They "help" themselves to whatever they can consume from the volunteers. Frauds consume volunteers when their deployment of deception manufactures fraudulent consent. These frauds perpetrate fraud so as to willfully annihilate the bond of voluntary association. Patient zero, the bad apple, "joins" with malice aforethought, and a liberal supply of malevolence, to spoil the bunch as soon as it is inhumanly possible, on a schedule created by the "volunteer" WHO joins with the involuntary fraudulent BOND.

Abigail Adams to John Adams Braintree, Mass., March 31, 1776
"I have sometimes been ready to think that the passion for liberty cannot be equally strong in the breasts of those who have been accustomed to deprive their fellow creatures of theirs. Of this I am certain that it is not founded upon that generous and Christian principle of doing to others as we would that others should do unto us. . . . "

John Adams to James Sullivan Philadelphia, May 26, 1776
"Depend upon it, sir, it is dangerous to open so fruitful a source of controversy and altercation, as would be opened by attempting to alter the qualifications of voters. There will be no end of it. New claims will arise. Women will demand a vote. Lads from 12 to 21 will think their rights not enough attended to, and every man, who has not a farthing, will demand an equal voice with any other in all acts of state. It tends to confound and destroy all distinctions, and prostrate all ranks, to one common level."

If the common method is NOT voluntary, and if the common method is instead violence, then the common principle is fraud, and then the Self-Organizing Collective becomes a fraudulently “Self-Organizing” Angry Mob glued together with False Flags, Legal Fictions, and fraudulent National Debt Collection Agencies.

Treasonous Fraud Parasitic Predators share the loot extracted from the productive people. Also known as Central Banking Fraud, the looters rioting in the blood of the innocent spend the loot they steal on ways and means to extract more productivity from the remaining productive members of The People, those other persons.

If the common method is NOT violence, and if the common bond is due process on an equal footing based upon the whole truth, and if the common principle is NOT falsehood, and the common bond is instead human value evaluated by each human on an equal footing, then that lawful, morally justified Self-Organizing Collective will either overpower the criminally unjustifiable Angry Mob or NOT, as the battle continues.

As The World Turns.

The power supply for The Deep State is low at this time, so low in power that every use of their power causes them to rapidly lose more power, at least that is the case in the Nation-State that is out of favor, if not necessarily the case in the favored Nation-State Legal Fiction distant and foreign.

Russia, Russia, Russia.

The Deep State, if I can offer a few words to describe it, is a Self-Organizing Collective of criminals whereby the worst of them are farthest away from their criminal trial by jury in a court of law facing the whole truth assembly of evidence that may, or may not, establish a lawful verdict and remedy published for all the world to digest as the shot heard around the world, this shit does not stand on our watch with our dimes, actionable information extracted from Trial Transcripts.

Then when they had the plea-bargaining business, I said to myself, here is this justice system, the most important American perhaps other than the President of the United States has been killed, and they are going to have a plea-bargaining instead of a full-scale trial so that a court of law can tell us, can give us a full transcript of what that murder is about.
Reverend Jim Lawson

America has never been able to deal with the issue of slavery, never been able to deal with the issue of the oppression of women, never been able to deal with the issue of the notion that even today many huge business people have mainly that a lot of people ought to work and not make living wages.
Reverend Jim Lawson

The movement was aimed at reversing that. King's motto was, the SCLC motto, it was not civil rights, it was redeem the soul of America. That was our motto. So you see right away that that is much larger than getting a hamburger at a lunch counter.
Reverend Jim Lawson

One of the most sacred rights in our judicial system is that right to subpoena witnesses on one's behalf.

Judge Battle: "Do you understand that you are waiving, which means `giving up,' a formal trial by your Plea of Guilty although the laws of this State require the prosecution to present certain evidence to a jury in all cases of Pleas of Guilty to Murder in the First Degree?"

THE COURT: Let me ask you, do all of you agree with this verdict?

THE JURY: Yes (In unison).

THE COURT: In answer to the question did Loyd Jowers participate in a conspiracy to do harm to Dr. Martin Luther King, your answer is yes.

Do you also find that others, including governmental agencies, were parties to this conspiracy as alleged by the defendant? Your answer to that one is also yes.

And the total amount of damages you find for the plaintiffs entitled to is one hundred dollars. Is that your verdict?

THE JURY: Yes (In unison).
Complete Transcript of the Martin Luther King, Jr. Assassination Conspiracy Trial November 15 to December 8, 1999
[ratical.org]

Civil Law delays due process on an unequal footing, by the rulers that enforce Civil Rules. Common laws, since before people wrote laws down on stone tablets and hemp paper, validate the fact that justice delayed is justice denied.

On the 20th day of October 1774
“This agreement contained a clause to discontinue the slave trade, and a provision not to import East India tea from any part of the world. In the article respecting non-exportations, the sending of rice to Europe was excepted."”

On the 1st of April, 1775
"On this occasion, the importation of slaves was expressly prohibited."

“A jury of twelve local farmers, all men and all white according to Levinson, rule in favor of Freeman in 1781, giving her freedom and awarding her 30 shillings in damages.”

The worst of them will always figure out a way to push the next, lesser evil, forward in line on the inevitable path to judgment day. It is in their rules that they share, it is the code that makes them members of their cult, that they remain the stronger criminal by liberal use of the tools in their toolbox as they ply their trade. Those who cannot be defrauded may be bribed. Those who cannot be defrauded or bribed may be extorted. Those who cannot be defrauded, bribed, or extorted may be tortured into joining the Cult. Those who refuse to ply the trade can be murdered so as to never allow the cure to cure the virus.

"Pilate was not innocent because he washed his hands, and said, He would have nothing to do with the blood of that just one. There are faults of omission as well as commission. When you are legally called to try such a cause, if you shall shuffle out yourself, and thereby persons perhaps less conscientious happen to be made use of, and so a villain escapes justice, or an innocent man is ruined, by a prepossessed or negligent verdict; can you think yourself in such a case wholly blameless? Qui non prohibet cum potest, jubet: That man abets an evil, who prevents it not, when it is in his power. Nec caret scrupulo sosietatis occultae qui evidenter facinori definit obviare: nor can he escape the suspicion of being a secret accomplice, who evidently declines the prevention of an atrocious crime.
Englishman’s Right
by John Hawles

Self-Organizing Collectives, also known as federated republics under common law, in America, are documented factually in moral principle, legal precedent, statutes, codes, and due process of law on an equal footing since 1774, lest we conveniently forget.

Caveat Emptor.

Josf-Kelley 8 Oct 1
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

Recent Visitors 1

Photos 19 More

Posted by Josf-KelleyWanted for Treason That is all for lack of intelligence and moral conscience.

Posted by Josf-KelleyBorrowed from another IDW post is the pictured meme.

Posted by Josf-KelleyReal Reality A few people have purchased the exclusive power to add zeros to their Bank account balance, and they accomplish this feat by borrowing their spending from anyone who can produce ...

Posted by HeresiarchWhy you should close Social Media accounts you no longer use. (I shut down my LinkedIn account immediately)

Posted by HeresiarchI taught my daughter to shoot at ten years old. Now she's passing on the lessons she learned.

Posted by HeresiarchIt's taken us years to rehabilitate the soil on our Better Than Organic farmlet.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThat is a complex process viewed simplistically in two directions that appear, in simple form, to be opposites.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThe level of brainwashing or mind control, or spirit control, or body control, or behavior control is demonstrably on a sub-conscious level and it runs very deep.

Posted by HeresiarchHow do you sacrifice children?

Posted by HeresiarchHow's that Police State workin' out for y'all?

Posted by Josf-KelleyFrom a source:

Posted by Josf-KelleyTrump says Pence can reject criminal votes.

Posted by Josf-KelleyFrom another IDW post: Roadmap to re-inauguration:

Posted by Josf-KelleyAt a Pennsylvania State Hearing, widespread voter and election fraud is reported by witness testimony.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThe following link is immediately censored from Facebook, as I press the enter button, a warning page loads.

Posted by Josf-KelleyI was banished (for speaking the truth to power) from Culture War (IDW topics) and occasionally I am presented with posts in my feed that lead to that exclusive group, so I can't enter, and a I can't ...

• Top tags#government #USA #rights #video #world #truth #money #crime #evidence #laws #reason #freedom #evil #children #justice #god #death #TheTruth #society #vote #liberty #federal #moral #media #Police #community #hope #violence #Constitution #hell #crimes #biden #book #military #earth #fear #politics #murder #created #Present #humanity #Congress #democrats #liberal #population #slavery #China #IDW #nation #politicians ...

Members 37Top