slug.com slug.com
1 0

Bad Apple Bunches II
by Joe Kelley
10-26-2022

The Bad Apple becomes a Parasite to Humanity compared to a unique individual in command of independent creative thought, making a path through life never before seen by any other human, risking the consequences of diverting from the herd, to seek out and discover greater pathways for humanity to prosper for posterity.

No Country for Old Men 'Coin Toss'
2,571,537 views Nov 26, 2014

The Bad Apple has completely lost the power of moral judgment and may resort to a coin toss in place of the missing appendage that fell off from disuse. When the artificial intelligent predator drone is not following the specific order to infect specified human beings with the poisonous cool-aid of blind obedience, LEFT to its own merciless lack of moral judgment, killer patient Zero the mindless zombie reaches for a surrogate mechanism by which to move from the current place to the next place in time and space, having no sense of that which is better or that which is worse, no independent internal bullshit detector, no internal moral judgment whatsoever, fearless leader fate decides by proxy.

Dependents depending upon surrogate proxy mechanisms in lieu of an independent internal bullshit detector move judiciously according to the dictates enforced by the external master that has control over the slave, made into a slave by the conscious decision to abdicate the natural human quality of independent thought.

Yes, master, I depend upon your exclusive power of judgment!

When masters dependent upon productive slaves start as the first rotten apple, infecting those closest to the first victim, the virus of dependency spreads until the entire bunched-up mass of dependents no longer have a source of productive added value. At that point the masters dependent upon productive slaves will either move to the nearest productive batch of apples, to infect that batch, or perish eventually as each stronger dependent eats whatever remains of value inside each weaker dependent.

Daddy rats eating baby rats on the ship of legal fiction state that they sunk on purpose.

Independent actors acting independently, on the other hand, are known in history as defending republicans federated for the mutual defense of their independence independently moving from place to place without depending upon rotten apples that are dependent upon productive slaves.

In liberty, so say the republicans that federated for the mutual defense of their power to travel independently, the sky is the limit, the people can produce the highest quality life possible, and do so simultaneously at the lowest cost humanly possible, so long as the federated republicans are free of rotten apples fraudulently claiming authority to know right from wrong.

The rising Liberty Tide lifts all the Federated Republican Boats because there are no Masters dependent upon Slaves, and no Slaves dependent upon Masters, no rotten apples, no patient zero, no artificial intelligent predator drone zombie apocalypse.

A country for old men, old women, infants, and everything in between, including biologists with or without a clear understanding of the natural human sexual function, yet.

The independent voters vote for independence because the independent voters do not follow the criminal order to abdicate moral duty, as the rotten apples dependent upon rotten apples are known to be rotten, and rotten apples, as a rule, vote for more rotten apples.

Voir dire proceeds according to common sense reason and logic.

Are you independent, do you do unto others as you would allow others to do the same to you, or are you dependent upon taking from others their liberty, their lives, and their independence despite knowing that you would never allow anyone to do the same to you?

Are you dependent upon your chosen freedom from moral duty, to malevolently move from victim to victim infecting each new victim with your dependence upon malevolence and the deception required to keep your victims defenseless as you approach?

Will you instead vote to keep internal your moral power to conscientiously object to exporting moral duty to a foreign dependent power in dire need of your productive capacity to feed them more innocent children?

A qualification for the franchise of voting in a republic is the independence of mind located at the local source of independent thought, expressively not a foreign power located in a coin, a rotten apple, My Dog Sam, or a Legal Fiction Nation-State.

My son and daughter both ask me in unison if they can vote to have me turned over to the psychopaths trafficking humans because my son and daughter do not want to be told to be responsible for their own actions.

I respond by asking them if they think that they will be independently capable of defending themselves from the same psychopaths trafficking humans that they wish to vote into power.

Caveat Emptor

Josf-Kelley 8 Oct 26
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

We have a whole bad tree.

sqeptiq Level 10 Nov 5, 2022

Recent Visitors 2

Photos 19 More

Posted by Josf-KelleyWanted for Treason That is all for lack of intelligence and moral conscience.

Posted by Josf-KelleyBorrowed from another IDW post is the pictured meme.

Posted by Josf-KelleyReal Reality A few people have purchased the exclusive power to add zeros to their Bank account balance, and they accomplish this feat by borrowing their spending from anyone who can produce ...

Posted by HeresiarchWhy you should close Social Media accounts you no longer use. (I shut down my LinkedIn account immediately)

Posted by HeresiarchI taught my daughter to shoot at ten years old. Now she's passing on the lessons she learned.

Posted by HeresiarchIt's taken us years to rehabilitate the soil on our Better Than Organic farmlet.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThat is a complex process viewed simplistically in two directions that appear, in simple form, to be opposites.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThe level of brainwashing or mind control, or spirit control, or body control, or behavior control is demonstrably on a sub-conscious level and it runs very deep.

Posted by HeresiarchHow do you sacrifice children?

Posted by HeresiarchHow's that Police State workin' out for y'all?

Posted by Josf-KelleyFrom a source:

Posted by Josf-KelleyTrump says Pence can reject criminal votes.

Posted by Josf-KelleyFrom another IDW post: Roadmap to re-inauguration:

Posted by Josf-KelleyAt a Pennsylvania State Hearing, widespread voter and election fraud is reported by witness testimony.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThe following link is immediately censored from Facebook, as I press the enter button, a warning page loads.

Posted by Josf-KelleyI was banished (for speaking the truth to power) from Culture War (IDW topics) and occasionally I am presented with posts in my feed that lead to that exclusive group, so I can't enter, and a I can't ...

• Top tags#government #USA #rights #video #world #truth #money #crime #evidence #laws #reason #freedom #evil #children #justice #god #death #TheTruth #society #vote #liberty #federal #moral #media #Police #community #hope #violence #Constitution #hell #crimes #biden #book #military #earth #fear #politics #murder #created #Present #humanity #Congress #democrats #liberal #population #slavery #China #IDW #nation #politicians ...

Members 37Top