slug.com slug.com
0 0

Civil V True IV
by Joe Kelley
1-10-2022

While World War III and Civil War 2.0 continues undeclared in America, the rivers of innocent blood continue to flow into oceans of innocent blood like the melting Ice Caps North and South Poles of the whole truth humanity.

Fraud energizes the immoral nature of humanity, sending otherwise independently moral people onto criminal paths in a fraudulent Man-made Law of The Jungle, kill or be killed, Rat Race to be the last fattest inhuman Rat on the ship of humanity sunk on purpose by the RAT S.

The Law has been codified in at least The Golden Rule, to simplify the duties of each defender planted firmly on terra firma, the solid foundational steps of The Law of The Land being the demand for and the supply of the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth so help me defenders and God.

Not The Deceiver Fraud God.

Each defender is duty bound to know, each step from terra firma to terra firma, knowing beyond reasonable doubt, that those local to the closest battle area are those that pass the Golden Rule test of a fellow defender, NOT a minion driven by The Deceiver's Fraudulent God.

The clues are only abundant to those WHO are NOT rendered clueless with blind belief in the ONE and only special interest special elite, privileged with the exclusive prerogative to allow anyone to step one more step in any approved direction assuming guilt until proven innocent each fearful, terrifying, and horrifying step along the way mapped out by that ONE and only National Interest Authorized Authority self-evidently self-appointed self-confessing self-deceiver.

CARL MILLER
On
The United States Constitution
Carl Shows You How:
To keep and exercise your God-Given rights
To understand and implement the laws
To argue and win in court
To handle cops, traffic stops, and judges
[myprivateaudio.com]

“The second way we can do it is if necessary and proper our armed militia can come together and decide to tell these people that are giving aid and comfort to the enemies of our country by breaking our laws that you have broken the law of Title 18 U. S. Code section 2381, which says “When in the presence of two witnesses to the same overt act or in an open court of law if you fail to timely move to protect and defend the constitution of the United States and honor your oath of office you are subject to the charge of capital felony treason, and upon conviction you will be taken by the posse to the nearest busy intersection and at high noon hung by the neck until dead…The body to remain in state till dusk as an example to anyone who takes his oath of office lightly. You see, without that oath of office this constitution is worthless. That’s why we have you take that oath of office, so we know that you will honor that oath of office, and that you will keep our constitution. The bottom line here is that you have to know to be able to exercise your constitution.”

To those fraudulently ready to fraudulently claim that I am hereby guilty of seditious behavior as proven by my quoting the words from Carl Miller above, consider first making the attempt to find Title 18 U. S. Code section 2381. Consider how easy it is to find a volunteer recording "How to Fix" a plumbing problem. At our fingertips, at almost no cost, and for the entire planet of people to benefit, independent individual volunteers help, as easy as asking the computer to help fix my plumbing problem, and the computer offers thousands of solutions arranged in popular working order with a competitive best fix as the first competitive solution on the first page, but that same technology does not afford anyone a fighting lawful chance against Totalitiran Dictatorships?

Those founded firmly planted on the whole truth and nothing but the truth foundation of lawful defense always win until fooled into taking a false step as dictated by Natural Laws.

God does not gamble, and the solid advice offered to those who are gambling has been subjected to interpretation by those WHO are gambling, hence the need to keep your feet firmly planted on the advised truth that sets U S free from The Deceiver and those following deception. Each independent individual is born with their own power of moral judgment. It cannot be given away or taken, not while remaining human.

Vermont human trafficking and money laundering hub. Connection to OJ & Idaho stabbings.
[rumble.com]

Who arrests a corrupt Sheriff having vacated the office of Sheriff when the corrupt Sheriff chooses to enter the realm of Outlawry? The moment the occupant of the Sheriff's office steps into outlawry, on purpose or by accident, resulting in injuries to innocent people, including injuries associated with nonfeasance, or failure to act in defense of the people in the County common law jurisdiction, at that moment the Sheriff must be held to account for that crime against the people lawfully. If not, The Law of The Land has moved a step into The Law of The Jungle. A disturbance of the peace is allowed to fester, and like cancer, the disturbance of the peace spreads toward all-out war on two fronts.

Other places on the planet beset with Outlawry will attempt to attack and consume the people in those places on the planet where the people protect themselves from those attackers, leading to the often repeated and completely avoidable World Wars and Civil Wars.

The Truth sets us free from all wars foreign and domestic.

Does Deep State Want Civil War in U S? Sure Seems Like It!
[rumble.com]

Failure to declare wars is a tactic. The element of surprise is maintained as each individual NOT privy to the privilege and prerogative of getting the actionable intelligence of the operations of the forces at war are LEFT in the WOKE darkness of the Deep Infantile State where the victims of Nationalist Civil District Court have been firmly cemented when they were fooled into believing that they could sell their souls for 30 pieces of silver.

Moral duty is not for sale at any price.

Caveat Emptor

Josf-Kelley 8 Jan 10
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

Recent Visitors 1

Photos 19 More

Posted by Josf-KelleyWanted for Treason That is all for lack of intelligence and moral conscience.

Posted by Josf-KelleyBorrowed from another IDW post is the pictured meme.

Posted by Josf-KelleyReal Reality A few people have purchased the exclusive power to add zeros to their Bank account balance, and they accomplish this feat by borrowing their spending from anyone who can produce ...

Posted by HeresiarchWhy you should close Social Media accounts you no longer use. (I shut down my LinkedIn account immediately)

Posted by HeresiarchI taught my daughter to shoot at ten years old. Now she's passing on the lessons she learned.

Posted by HeresiarchIt's taken us years to rehabilitate the soil on our Better Than Organic farmlet.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThat is a complex process viewed simplistically in two directions that appear, in simple form, to be opposites.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThe level of brainwashing or mind control, or spirit control, or body control, or behavior control is demonstrably on a sub-conscious level and it runs very deep.

Posted by HeresiarchHow do you sacrifice children?

Posted by HeresiarchHow's that Police State workin' out for y'all?

Posted by Josf-KelleyFrom a source:

Posted by Josf-KelleyTrump says Pence can reject criminal votes.

Posted by Josf-KelleyFrom another IDW post: Roadmap to re-inauguration:

Posted by Josf-KelleyAt a Pennsylvania State Hearing, widespread voter and election fraud is reported by witness testimony.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThe following link is immediately censored from Facebook, as I press the enter button, a warning page loads.

Posted by Josf-KelleyI was banished (for speaking the truth to power) from Culture War (IDW topics) and occasionally I am presented with posts in my feed that lead to that exclusive group, so I can't enter, and a I can't ...

• Top tags#government #USA #rights #video #world #truth #money #crime #evidence #laws #reason #freedom #evil #children #justice #god #death #TheTruth #society #vote #liberty #federal #moral #media #Police #community #hope #violence #Constitution #hell #crimes #biden #book #military #earth #fear #politics #murder #created #Present #humanity #Congress #democrats #liberal #population #slavery #China #IDW #nation #politicians ...

Members 37Top