slug.com slug.com
5 0

Arielle, I just saw one of your tweets saying that "People fact check the right becauaw the right is ran on facts, and the left is ran on feeling". Well, something along those lines. What exactly is does that mean? Seriously, I'm dying to know? I was in full support of you leaving the "progressive left", But I had no clue that that meant completely s*** on the left. I really would like to know if you are anti leftist now, I was such a huge fan for you for a while and I really like to know if this is my place or not.

Nadiah_Dennis 3 May 31
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I am going to jump in because I am of the 'far right' by general consensus of those on the Left. I'm a classical liberal. That means I am first and foremost about individual liberty. Individual rights. Not group rights, not identity rights. Individual rights. The Left has abandoned that position in favor of group/identity rights. The individual is 'a construct' according to academic Leftists. It is a Marxist concept.

As a general rule, look to see if a person is espousing an individual right or if they are demanding that others conform to their beliefs/emotional state/ideas. I can't make you think like I do - to even suggest or attempt it (via shaming, canceling, ostracizing or "raging" ) violates the entire principle of individual rights. In other words, someone can't make me change because my words or lifestyle hurts their feelings, or makes them feel 'unsafe' or 'oppressed'.

I have often said that the Right (at least the classical liberal portion of it) is the natural home for the LGBT community - individual rights (sorry) trump societal demands. I recommend On Liberty by John Stuart Mill.

There are far too many people who are extremist moonbats at both end of the spectrum. There is also an assumption, not always true, that the "left" and "right" are monolithic entities of thought (assuming that there is thought in their positions). On some issues, I would be considered well left of center. On others, well right of it.

I am truly frightened by some of the stuff that seems to have driven Arielle to her new politics - to me, and this is my perception only, based on my world and experiences: I see the left becoming increasing intolerant and so incapable of hearing any position with which they disagree that they call anything outside of their orthodoxy "hate speech" and go raging crazy over it. I used to perceive the right more than way, and although there are some really far off kooks over there, too, I do not see it as being as bad when it comes to speech and disagreement.

I am not the only person I know who considers himself pretty much a centrist who really wants to live on an island with my pets and damned few people.

Im anti-crazy not anti left lol. on the political test i took im still kinda left lol

I'm specifically talking about the FAR left who make NO SENSE at all with what they are saying / doing.

There are a lot of point of views that are ran on personal feelings. That is the reason why so many labels have been created for the LGBT community in the last few years....because this youngins all want to be included. And instead of looking to find out what they really feel, they want to create a label of the place that they are at the moment.

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 25

Photos 45 More

Posted by fthemediaI noticed with people who want to be the opposite sex as a trend or way of escape are mostly young girls aged 13-16, gay women with internalized homophobia, gay men with internalized homophobia, ...

Posted by fthemediaIs is horrible and sad that we live in a day and age where mental disorders are trendy and being a majority is demonized by the far left.

Posted by fthemediaThis 100% many don't and just want to share there story

Posted by fthemediaIt's like we are living in a irl cringe comp.

Posted by fthemediaWelcome to incel central. Free ignorance!

Posted by TheHerrDarkThat sounds about right

Posted by Caseyxsharp2I don't know what happened to the comments that I was making before on my other post.

Posted by Caseyxsharp2I don't know what happened to the comments that I was making before on my other post.

Posted by NaomiShould there be legal restrictions on trans athletes competing in schools?

Posted by Naomi"Super Bi", “Super Gay”, “Super Lesbian”... So, is there anything wrong with "Super Straight"? Are you offended by the term?

Posted by ariellescarcellaHow do we feel about this? "Men and the rest" Why do men get the "safe space" toilet when they are not the ones who generally at risk?

Posted by AtitayaWoah. This is beyond madness. 😂😂 “There’s a lot to unpack here.”

Posted by TheHerrDarkSince you are an expert, Doesn't this ad look like a woman taking her top off? Did the Oculus design and marketing team really go there?

Posted by TheHerrDarkRemember when the leftist said Trump would shake Hitler's hand?

Posted by ariellescarcellaMen in dresses. Good, bad? Who cares?

• Top tags#video #world #sex #reason #gender #community #lesbian #media #videos #hope #gay #society #youtube #friends #kids #rights #culture #Identity #LGBT #children #god #money #government #hell #conservative #truth #politics #Police #liberal #transgender #sexuality #Canada #biden #democrats #TheTruth #book #vote #progressive #Orientation #racist #Socialmedia #created #birth #feminism #fear #evil #mother #guns #lgbtq #death ...

Members 2,803Top