slug.com slug.com
2 2

'Pedophiles Are Infiltrating The LGBT Movement? (Yup, It's Happening)'

I have felt for quite some time, that there isn't enough support for people who obtain this attraction for children, and who are now naming themselves as a minor attracted person (MAP). There are absolutely people out there who are attracted to minors, however recognise it as wrong to act upon this and need help! However, I can only imagine the fear of asking for this help in a society where being a MAP is seen as a crime before even acted upon.

I don't agree with putting these people under the category of LGBTQ+. Frankly, I think this is complete nonsense and agree with Arielle where she says people who fall under LGBTQ+ have these rights because there is nothing morally wrong about it. On the other hand, it is absolutely immoral for a MAP or anyone to do/share anything of a sexual nature with minors. However, being a MAP doesn't mean you have no morals. You can be a MAP be a decent person, but they need help to control these urges. Because of course, no minor can consent!

Something that surprised me when researching is that someone who is a child molester, isn't necessarily a pedophile. They may have been through trauma and/or abused as children themselves. The abuse they portray can be a way of being in power. As such, these people have committed a crime.

Georgina123 2 June 9
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I just watched your video on your tube about trans and feminism will never get along. I will NOT give up the word woman to describe myself to a man. Woman is and adult human female. The tramsNB, queer cult is already saying trans women are female now. Do not give these delusional men an inch. If they get the word women they will go for female, they already are saying there is no difference between a trans woman and a female. Please stop giving these people anything, they will never stop until we stop them.

Karlaj Level 3 June 9, 2020

I get what you are saying. I am a post-op transsexual. Not a 'trans' person. I have lived as a woman for more than 30 years now. Longer than I was a boy/man. No one mistakes me for anything but a woman.

I worked hard for that. I know there are people - and I have many words for them I will avoid for the moment - who ignore biology, who think a thing means that it becomes reality. They are delusional.

I don't go into places where if I were intimately known, I would not be accepted. I don't go to lesbian bars/clubs/spaces. Never have. I've met LOTS of lesbians that know of my past, I am NOT welcomed, I am NOT accepted,. It is not 'universal'. It is not even a majority. But I learned, stay away. I am ok with that.

I prefer to be around people that are welcoming in general. So, I will oppose the trans activists that are doing horrible damage to the community and our acceptance in the larger society. I will also stand up for myself.

@tracycoyle I have no issue with transsexuals, I use that word to describe the sane ones over the transgender,NB, queer cult. I am a 55 year old lesbian. I went to drag shows in the 1990’s when drag queens did Cher and Barbara and did not look like clowns or they just walked out of an S&M shop wearing their purchases. Transsexuals respect women, never claimed to be women or demanded entry into women spaces or a lesbians bed or called themselves lesbians.

So you and other transsexuals I do not have any issues with. Your respect me, I will respect you. We need y’all to speak up more and stop letting these delusional idiots speak for you. They need to be shut down stopped or we all will suffer.

its 100% a different thing to not act on it. but either way these people need help.

Yes, absolutely and if we demonise it just a little less, they can come forward and ask for that help.

Let me see if I can explain this so you can understand. Words and I don’t get on well. Pedophiles like rapist and many men don’t think they need help. It is all about what they want. They have been allowed bad behavior being excused all their lives by boys will be boys. You never hear girls will be girls.

The swimmer that found an unconscious woman behind a rubbish bin and raped her. Two blokes from another county caught him and so he was caught. The judge did not want to send him to jail because it would ruin his swimming career. He also fought being registered as a sex offener. His father said it was not rape because his son did not get off.

Now I am a lesbian. I walk up on an unconscious woman behind a rubbish bin I am going to check for a pulse, breathing and bleeding and call 911. Having sex with her would NEVER cross my mind.

To the attraction part.

Just because you are attracted to someone does not mean they are attracted to you or that they have to have sex with you. Pedophiles, rapist and men in general do not understand this. They hit on a woman they want she turns them down the men will call her a bitch, push the issues etc, even go so far as to drug her dink. Many pedophiles will drug their victims.

Arielle you are a very, very attractive woman to me. Yes I am attracted to you. But I know from other videos you would not be attracted to me. My long hair is the most feminine trait I have. I respect that you would not be attracted to me and I will not act on my attraction to you if we ever met. I think of someone besides myself.

Pedophiles do not think like that. They want someone they feel entitled to have what ever they want. They have no remorse in what they do or how it harms the child. They do not want help because they don’t think they need help. Pedophiles see nothing wrong with their behavior, it is all about their wants and needs with no consideration for anyone else.

Rapist are the same way and many men are too.

I am aware there are women who sexually abuse children and adults they are much more rare but the same thing goes for them. It is all about them , their wants.

You can help a drunk stop drink all you want to. The drunk will not stop until the drunk wants to stop drinking and will accept the help. Same with the pedophiles. They don’t want help, they don’t think they have a problem. The problem is with everyone else not accepting their wanting to have sex with sex Kids as an ok thing, they want to be able to do this freely and not hide. They are not ashamed of their behaviors.

I hope this explains things a bit better for you.

Recent Visitors 21

Photos 45 More

Posted by fthemediaI noticed with people who want to be the opposite sex as a trend or way of escape are mostly young girls aged 13-16, gay women with internalized homophobia, gay men with internalized homophobia, ...

Posted by fthemediaIs is horrible and sad that we live in a day and age where mental disorders are trendy and being a majority is demonized by the far left.

Posted by fthemediaThis 100% many don't and just want to share there story

Posted by fthemediaIt's like we are living in a irl cringe comp.

Posted by fthemediaWelcome to incel central. Free ignorance!

Posted by TheHerrDarkThat sounds about right

Posted by Caseyxsharp2I don't know what happened to the comments that I was making before on my other post.

Posted by Caseyxsharp2I don't know what happened to the comments that I was making before on my other post.

Posted by NaomiShould there be legal restrictions on trans athletes competing in schools?

Posted by Naomi"Super Bi", “Super Gay”, “Super Lesbian”... So, is there anything wrong with "Super Straight"? Are you offended by the term?

Posted by ariellescarcellaHow do we feel about this? "Men and the rest" Why do men get the "safe space" toilet when they are not the ones who generally at risk?

Posted by AtitayaWoah. This is beyond madness. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ “There’s a lot to unpack here.”

Posted by TheHerrDarkSince you are an expert, Doesn't this ad look like a woman taking her top off? Did the Oculus design and marketing team really go there?

Posted by TheHerrDarkRemember when the leftist said Trump would shake Hitler's hand?

Posted by ariellescarcellaMen in dresses. Good, bad? Who cares?

• Top tags#video #world #sex #reason #gender #community #lesbian #media #videos #hope #gay #society #youtube #friends #kids #rights #culture #Identity #LGBT #children #god #money #government #hell #conservative #truth #politics #Police #liberal #transgender #sexuality #Canada #biden #democrats #TheTruth #book #vote #progressive #Orientation #racist #Socialmedia #created #birth #feminism #fear #evil #mother #guns #lgbtq #death ...

Members 2,802Top