slug.com slug.com
5 1

Ex-Muslim Gay Man Escapes Homophobic Religion. What questions do you have for him? Video coming soon!!

ariellescarcella 7 June 24
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

If you haven't sat down with him yet:
What is his relationship like with his family now and how has it evolved?
Is he religious now, and if so, what does that look like?
How did he come to accept himself and make peace with what he was taught about being gay? (if this was ever taught to him.)

Joyyfyl Level 3 June 29, 2020

As a gay man how were you able to align yourself with an ideology that believes you are the work of the devil that you should be killed and executed, thrown off buildings and acts in those beliefs right now in present day. Gay individuals are blind folded thrown off buildings in various part of Middle East

MerCi Level 5 June 27, 2020

ty for the question

Ariella - do know who "One Godless Woman" is? She is here on IDW and she has videos on you tube. Do you know who Ayann Hirisi Ali is? She is an author and lecturer on the topic of Islam - I suggest you look these women up. Watch their vids/lectures and read some of their work.
I will NEVER understand how any gay person or any female could have anything less than total disgust and revulsion for the "religion of peace" - do some research on the women I mentioned here and get back to us.

iThink Level 9 June 24, 2020

I can only assume that he was basically forced to live his life mostly closeted - I'd be curious to know some of his experiences or observations, having lived as a closeted Muslim man.

ty for the question

I worked in MENA. I was never more frightened in my life than being a woman in countries where my legal rights are so limited. My only question was how did he get out?

ty for the question

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 15

Photos 45 More

Posted by fthemediaI noticed with people who want to be the opposite sex as a trend or way of escape are mostly young girls aged 13-16, gay women with internalized homophobia, gay men with internalized homophobia, ...

Posted by fthemediaIs is horrible and sad that we live in a day and age where mental disorders are trendy and being a majority is demonized by the far left.

Posted by fthemediaThis 100% many don't and just want to share there story

Posted by fthemediaIt's like we are living in a irl cringe comp.

Posted by fthemediaWelcome to incel central. Free ignorance!

Posted by TheHerrDarkThat sounds about right

Posted by Caseyxsharp2I don't know what happened to the comments that I was making before on my other post.

Posted by Caseyxsharp2I don't know what happened to the comments that I was making before on my other post.

Posted by NaomiShould there be legal restrictions on trans athletes competing in schools?

Posted by Naomi"Super Bi", “Super Gay”, “Super Lesbian”... So, is there anything wrong with "Super Straight"? Are you offended by the term?

Posted by ariellescarcellaHow do we feel about this? "Men and the rest" Why do men get the "safe space" toilet when they are not the ones who generally at risk?

Posted by AtitayaWoah. This is beyond madness. 😂😂 “There’s a lot to unpack here.”

Posted by TheHerrDarkSince you are an expert, Doesn't this ad look like a woman taking her top off? Did the Oculus design and marketing team really go there?

Posted by TheHerrDarkRemember when the leftist said Trump would shake Hitler's hand?

Posted by ariellescarcellaMen in dresses. Good, bad? Who cares?

• Top tags#video #world #sex #reason #gender #community #lesbian #media #videos #hope #gay #society #youtube #friends #kids #rights #culture #Identity #LGBT #children #god #money #government #hell #conservative #truth #politics #Police #liberal #transgender #sexuality #Canada #biden #democrats #TheTruth #book #vote #progressive #Orientation #racist #Socialmedia #created #birth #feminism #fear #evil #mother #guns #lgbtq #death ...

Members 2,802Top