slug.com slug.com
4 7

Her, Arielle. Just watched your latest video, and it was excellent. Rose of Dawn is my human totem animal and Daisy Cousens nailed it in the points she made. It's really bothers me that radical trans activists and gender ideologists call the definition of a woman "mutable", and disrespect women when they try to defend what "woman" means. It bothers me even more when people say that "being a woman is nothing but a 'social construct'".

"Woman" is not actually a mutable word, and being a woman is an experience, not a construct. It's a 'construct' to insist that I keep my hair long and don dresses instead of pants. Being a woman is a varied, multi-faceted experience and for people to treat that as less than what it is makes me incredibly angry.

Thank you so much for this discussion, it's so important.

alex_star_shine 5 July 28
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

such smart women! i adore them both. i agree with you. its an experience.

I'd like to think my comment on the J.K. Rowling discussion a few weeks ago inspired Arielle to make this latest video because I...am in desperate need of external validation. Anyways, Trans activists are just regurgitating junk science that the whole of the humanities have been pumping out for 2 generations. Always with the same unscientific methodology. Start with a theory, In this case trans women are and always have been actual women. Then compile ideas that support your claim and pass if off as research. Anything or anyone that contradicts your theory. Ignore or discredit. But I got to hand it to trans activists it takes gumption and to discredit biology and psychology in the name of an easy to discredit theory.

Being a woman is not a social construct. It is being born the reproductive class of human and all the bullshit that comes with it. How we see the world is very much defined by fear of pregnancy. When we don't fear pregnancy we fear having a major health crisis or are celebrating menopause. It is also those experiences that go along with being a reproductive class of human.

People like Rose of Dawn are very much welcomed by me because they respect that experience and that journey. Charles Clymer and Brianna Wu on the other hand can suck a dick. You cannot and should not be allowed to escape sexual misconduct against women by transitioning into one.

One more time, for the people in the back 👏👏👏

I also feel that saying that the definition of "woman" is a mutable is incredibly insulting to trans women, because they go through a world of pain and even humiliation to transition into women, so that statement, among other things, invalidates what they have to go through to be who they are.

And being a woman sucks. Being a woman is humbling. Being a woman is painful. It's also something that a lot of us have to learn to celebrate, because being a woman at times can be a hard thing to make peace with. We get sexualized. We don't always get taken seriously. A lot of times we're considered inferior, even in the year 2020. But there's a lot of power that comes with being a woman. We are the part of the human species responsible for carrying life onto this crazy little planet. We go through incredible, singular experiences that not only define us, but make us the individuals - the women - that we are. I'm defined by being a mother. I'm defined by being a rape survivor. I'm defined by being a daughter, a friend, a flawed human being who has had to learn from past experiences to become a better person, an aware and fearless person in my day-to-day, and for me, all of that relates directly to being a woman.

@alex_star_shine

--"...I'm defined by being a mother. I'm defined by being a rape survivor. I'm defined by being a daughter, a friend, a flawed human being who has had to learn from past experiences to become a better person, an aware and fearless person in my day-to-day, and for me, all of that relates directly to being a woman..."--

Are we the same person? Wait. No. it's part of that shared experience thing. My bad.

EXACTLY

If "Woman" was just a mutable word, why would I have to spend so much time and money to transition? You nailed it. If I just wanted to be called a woman then I could have just asked people to do that, but the experience, physical and social aspect need to combine to relieve my dysphoria.

PREACH 👏🤘❤ Trans women may not be biologically female, but they do understand many of the experiences that biological women go through. Not the biological aspects of being a female, perhaps, but the way that we are treated, the way that we are viewed, being sexualized, and at times, being considered 'less than'. Those are important, defining experiences, and for better or worse, that is part of being a woman.

@alex_star_shine yes i agree. they do experience some of what we do.

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 24

Photos 45 More

Posted by fthemediaI noticed with people who want to be the opposite sex as a trend or way of escape are mostly young girls aged 13-16, gay women with internalized homophobia, gay men with internalized homophobia, ...

Posted by fthemediaIs is horrible and sad that we live in a day and age where mental disorders are trendy and being a majority is demonized by the far left.

Posted by fthemediaThis 100% many don't and just want to share there story

Posted by fthemediaIt's like we are living in a irl cringe comp.

Posted by fthemediaWelcome to incel central. Free ignorance!

Posted by TheHerrDarkThat sounds about right

Posted by Caseyxsharp2I don't know what happened to the comments that I was making before on my other post.

Posted by Caseyxsharp2I don't know what happened to the comments that I was making before on my other post.

Posted by NaomiShould there be legal restrictions on trans athletes competing in schools?

Posted by Naomi"Super Bi", “Super Gay”, “Super Lesbian”... So, is there anything wrong with "Super Straight"? Are you offended by the term?

Posted by ariellescarcellaHow do we feel about this? "Men and the rest" Why do men get the "safe space" toilet when they are not the ones who generally at risk?

Posted by AtitayaWoah. This is beyond madness. 😂😂 “There’s a lot to unpack here.”

Posted by TheHerrDarkSince you are an expert, Doesn't this ad look like a woman taking her top off? Did the Oculus design and marketing team really go there?

Posted by TheHerrDarkRemember when the leftist said Trump would shake Hitler's hand?

Posted by ariellescarcellaMen in dresses. Good, bad? Who cares?

• Top tags#video #world #sex #reason #gender #community #lesbian #media #videos #hope #gay #society #youtube #friends #kids #rights #culture #Identity #LGBT #children #god #money #government #hell #conservative #truth #politics #Police #liberal #transgender #sexuality #Canada #biden #democrats #TheTruth #book #vote #progressive #Orientation #racist #Socialmedia #created #birth #feminism #fear #evil #mother #guns #lgbtq #death ...

Members 2,802Top