slug.com slug.com
3 3

I went to school in central London until recently and the amount of stuff the trans students were allowed to get away with was crazy. There was a dress code for the girls; no heels or platforms, no large hoop earrings, no crop tops, no short skirts etc, but the trans students (one in particular) was allowed to flaunt all of these rules. While other girls were sent home or given detention, they were allowed to do these things, leave class at any time and show up late with NO CONSEQUENCES. It got to a stage where other students would pretend to be trans just to get away with stuff. Rather than making trans girls follow the same rules as all the other girls, they were treated as special and better than everyone. And the number of times a male student would show up to school in a skirt and make up JUST so they could perv on the girls during PE? Too many to count.

The current trans movement is having a huge impact on young people and the safety and comfort of Women and Girls. Everything that went on in my school, honestly would have made me think I were trans if I didn't have my mum and all of this crazy stuff happening only a couple of years before I left.

PEOPLE NEED TO WAKE UP AND THE TRANS COMMUNITY NEEDS TO BE LOUDER ON THIS ISSUE!!!

Boo1998 2 Oct 17
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Do you think it a case of the PC crowd being scared of accusations of transphobia?

If anyone did this in my day (secondary school 2000-) they would be bullied mercilessly.

Oh yeah. Everyone at that school was scared of being labelled transphobic. One guy was expelled because he said he wouldn't date a trans girl and refused to apologise. The trans kids would hold it over your heads. They knew that they could get you kicked out or police called on you in an instant.

ugh why was the one student allowed to? what was their reasoning behind it?

I was told by multiple teachers that the reason the trans students were allowed to break the rules was because they were "discovering themselves".... like the rest of us 11 to 16 year old arent lol.

@Boo1998 Had a teacher tell a student this back in my high school in the 80s. The student was saying the reason they didn't do the assignment was that they were discovering themselves crap; the teacher said this, "Uh-huh do that after 3 pm on your own time, before 3 you are here to learn and hand in your homework and assignments. You will discover something else about you right now; since you missed so many assignments, you will have to do extra work now until the end of the year, or you will have an extra year to discover yourself because you will flunk. You understand me?"

I'm a trans person myself (born female, transitioned to male), but I am 34. My own high school experience was nothing like this. I have to take your word on what it was like in that school.

If that is what's happening, people should absolutely speak out. Pretty much every behavior you mentioned isn't just harmful to women, but harmful to the transgender community as well... because it makes us look bad. Trans people in general do not want special treatment! That's the opposite of what we want. We want to be treated normally, like everyone else. And if people are using being "trans" as an excuse for pervy or predatory behavior, that's definitely something to speak out against. That's not what trans people do. We don't need people thinking that's what we do. We just want to use bathrooms and dressing rooms safely.

It sounds like that school is out of control. I don't know how unique your experience is, as I graduated high school long ago and I don't have kids.

Recent Visitors 15

Photos 45 More

Posted by fthemediaI noticed with people who want to be the opposite sex as a trend or way of escape are mostly young girls aged 13-16, gay women with internalized homophobia, gay men with internalized homophobia, ...

Posted by fthemediaIs is horrible and sad that we live in a day and age where mental disorders are trendy and being a majority is demonized by the far left.

Posted by fthemediaThis 100% many don't and just want to share there story

Posted by fthemediaIt's like we are living in a irl cringe comp.

Posted by fthemediaWelcome to incel central. Free ignorance!

Posted by TheHerrDarkThat sounds about right

Posted by Caseyxsharp2I don't know what happened to the comments that I was making before on my other post.

Posted by Caseyxsharp2I don't know what happened to the comments that I was making before on my other post.

Posted by NaomiShould there be legal restrictions on trans athletes competing in schools?

Posted by Naomi"Super Bi", “Super Gay”, “Super Lesbian”... So, is there anything wrong with "Super Straight"? Are you offended by the term?

Posted by ariellescarcellaHow do we feel about this? "Men and the rest" Why do men get the "safe space" toilet when they are not the ones who generally at risk?

Posted by AtitayaWoah. This is beyond madness. 😂😂 “There’s a lot to unpack here.”

Posted by TheHerrDarkSince you are an expert, Doesn't this ad look like a woman taking her top off? Did the Oculus design and marketing team really go there?

Posted by TheHerrDarkRemember when the leftist said Trump would shake Hitler's hand?

Posted by ariellescarcellaMen in dresses. Good, bad? Who cares?

• Top tags#video #world #sex #reason #gender #community #lesbian #media #videos #hope #gay #society #youtube #friends #kids #rights #culture #Identity #LGBT #children #god #money #government #hell #conservative #truth #politics #Police #liberal #transgender #sexuality #Canada #biden #democrats #TheTruth #book #vote #progressive #Orientation #racist #Socialmedia #created #birth #feminism #fear #evil #mother #guns #lgbtq #death ...

Members 2,803Top