slug.com slug.com
6 7

Listen To This Black Cop Before You Vote

ariellescarcella 7 Nov 2
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

wow identity politics are crazy

AUSTRALIA HERE. Thank you both, you're both sweet. I watched and listened to you, Arielle, on the Australian program called, "Outsiders" with, Rowan Dean, everything you said, was so right. You make a lot of sense, keep up the great work.
When they can't beat us, what do they do?? They pitt us against each other with any excuse, and while people are kept busy with their minds overwhelmed with the idea of BLM, Covid etc, the crooks will do a lot of damage! I always say to people; "While you were sleeping!" as they'll never know what hit them, until it's too late!!! TRUMP FOR 2020 AND BEYOND!!! Or suffer the consequences, THE UNITED NATIONS NEW WORLD ORDER!!! I wish you well.

Too late, I already voted.

I'm white. I'm not a cop. I've not had any de-escalation training.

With that said:

No matter your color, mental status, prior condition, or mood, if you run at me with a knife, I will shoot you.
Until I run out of ammo.

The end.

hear! hear!

Do not- I repeat - Do NOT run out of ammo!

@Geofrank In Reality, I will stop when the attacker stops moving. 😏

The law is clear that OFFENDERS must de-escalate by compliance. The tactical lessons are clear: potential victims of violent assault, including cops (most LE shootings are inane self-defense) must escalate to the extent necessary to overcome the assailant.

I've seen both the more conservative right and the liberal left not be fully accepting of conservative homosexuals. I do see a more accepting crowd on the right currently, which I find interesting. Then again, the left has a much larger majority of extremism than I've seen on the right. Particularly when it comes to elected politicians. (Like AOC) They largely overshadow the more moderate or traditional Democrats.

The racism directed at "wrong thinking" blacks like cops, military, and conservatives is pretty sickening. I don't think that gets nearly enough attention by MSM. I've actually seen them make racist commentary as well, often. That's extremely concerning.

I hope this has resonated with people, because if you are on Reddit you know there are thousands of sick people there snd I am not talking COVID sick, this is mental illness.

Rick-A Level 8 Nov 2, 2020
Write Comment

Recent Visitors 51

Photos 45 More

Posted by fthemediaI noticed with people who want to be the opposite sex as a trend or way of escape are mostly young girls aged 13-16, gay women with internalized homophobia, gay men with internalized homophobia, ...

Posted by fthemediaIs is horrible and sad that we live in a day and age where mental disorders are trendy and being a majority is demonized by the far left.

Posted by fthemediaThis 100% many don't and just want to share there story

Posted by fthemediaIt's like we are living in a irl cringe comp.

Posted by fthemediaWelcome to incel central. Free ignorance!

Posted by TheHerrDarkThat sounds about right

Posted by Caseyxsharp2I don't know what happened to the comments that I was making before on my other post.

Posted by Caseyxsharp2I don't know what happened to the comments that I was making before on my other post.

Posted by NaomiShould there be legal restrictions on trans athletes competing in schools?

Posted by Naomi"Super Bi", “Super Gay”, “Super Lesbian”... So, is there anything wrong with "Super Straight"? Are you offended by the term?

Posted by ariellescarcellaHow do we feel about this? "Men and the rest" Why do men get the "safe space" toilet when they are not the ones who generally at risk?

Posted by AtitayaWoah. This is beyond madness. 😂😂 “There’s a lot to unpack here.”

Posted by TheHerrDarkSince you are an expert, Doesn't this ad look like a woman taking her top off? Did the Oculus design and marketing team really go there?

Posted by TheHerrDarkRemember when the leftist said Trump would shake Hitler's hand?

Posted by ariellescarcellaMen in dresses. Good, bad? Who cares?

• Top tags#video #world #sex #reason #gender #community #lesbian #media #videos #hope #gay #society #youtube #friends #kids #rights #culture #Identity #LGBT #children #god #money #government #hell #conservative #truth #politics #Police #liberal #transgender #sexuality #Canada #biden #democrats #TheTruth #book #vote #progressive #Orientation #racist #Socialmedia #created #birth #feminism #fear #evil #mother #guns #lgbtq #death ...

Members 2,803Top