slug.com slug.com
5 2

Brandon Straka has been arrested.
[news.yahoo.com]

I did not agree with everything that Bransdon talked about... but this is shocking.

EarthBear66 5 Jan 26
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

That guy is hilarious. "Oh what I miss," after storming the white house, goes on to say, "oh, my bad." How did this guy even make it to the white house? Teheha, dude!!... lol, Phghhphhhheaaguughhseea, hahahaaahahahahaaahahahahahahahahahaaahhhhaahahaaha.
@ArielleScarcella

i know im worried about him.

I feel sorry for Branden because he trusted a flim flam man.
I always stated that as dissatisfied with the Democrats and the left, I could not vote for Trump. It was never what Democrats said or anything that the woke or anyone else said it was always the fact I knew Trump was a bad President and a horrible person. I worked in customer service and dealt with people in sales. Most of Trumps crap came from studying demographics and found a market of people on the right who were more susceptible. So he created a marketing plan and sales plan that was 99% bull crap. He just wanted to profit off all of this. Then he won the presidency and got a taste of that political power and desired to keep it because he viewed it as something that put him above the law.

Trump was never a conservative or a real Republican... Trump was never a liberal or a Democrat. Trump was always an opportunist. He is not a patriot and has no sign of loyalty. For Trump loyalty was always one sided. He did NOT Pardon people like Brandon who never made it to the capitol building or any of the other people who were arrested. He not going to pay their legal fees or do anything to help them. They are screwed because they trusted a con man.

He did not march with any of them he went back to the White House and loved seeing the chaos on TV. He has no core values. nor does any of the people in the Senate like Ted Cruise. It was all a con.

I am shocked that an intelligent man like Brandon Straka fell for the con and is now paying the price. I know the far left is looney tunes and problematic. I myself am more center left and now a registered independent. I may never vote Republican for several reasons. I am stuck arguing with fellow liberals for women and homosexuals. It is tragic that someone like Brandon is screwed because he trusted Trump, because he is a good man.

The smartest thing for Republicans to do is slay the dragon and claim the role of heroes. They need to purge Trump. If they did Fox News would support them and with Trump banned from social media they can frame the argument and maybe we can start to heal and perhaps clearer heads can start making decisions again. Maybe we can bring back bipartisanship back and that would also purge the power that the looney tunes on the left now have. It is the divide that gives the extremes power.

Stupid games, stupid prizes. The tolerance of the rioting of the summer and fall has helped set a low curve of discourse. Those idiots who went to DC should never have been there.

it's because he tried to encourage a crowd to take a policemans shield off him.

FBI snatched him up.

Can't "walk away" now lol.

bastion Level 7 Jan 27, 2021

Poor guy. His group here never got much love either. [slug.com]

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 24

Photos 45 More

Posted by fthemediaI noticed with people who want to be the opposite sex as a trend or way of escape are mostly young girls aged 13-16, gay women with internalized homophobia, gay men with internalized homophobia, ...

Posted by fthemediaIs is horrible and sad that we live in a day and age where mental disorders are trendy and being a majority is demonized by the far left.

Posted by fthemediaThis 100% many don't and just want to share there story

Posted by fthemediaIt's like we are living in a irl cringe comp.

Posted by fthemediaWelcome to incel central. Free ignorance!

Posted by TheHerrDarkThat sounds about right

Posted by Caseyxsharp2I don't know what happened to the comments that I was making before on my other post.

Posted by Caseyxsharp2I don't know what happened to the comments that I was making before on my other post.

Posted by NaomiShould there be legal restrictions on trans athletes competing in schools?

Posted by Naomi"Super Bi", “Super Gay”, “Super Lesbian”... So, is there anything wrong with "Super Straight"? Are you offended by the term?

Posted by ariellescarcellaHow do we feel about this? "Men and the rest" Why do men get the "safe space" toilet when they are not the ones who generally at risk?

Posted by AtitayaWoah. This is beyond madness. 😂😂 “There’s a lot to unpack here.”

Posted by TheHerrDarkSince you are an expert, Doesn't this ad look like a woman taking her top off? Did the Oculus design and marketing team really go there?

Posted by TheHerrDarkRemember when the leftist said Trump would shake Hitler's hand?

Posted by ariellescarcellaMen in dresses. Good, bad? Who cares?

• Top tags#video #world #sex #reason #gender #community #lesbian #media #videos #hope #gay #society #youtube #friends #kids #rights #culture #Identity #LGBT #children #god #money #government #hell #conservative #truth #politics #Police #liberal #transgender #sexuality #Canada #biden #democrats #TheTruth #book #vote #progressive #Orientation #racist #Socialmedia #created #birth #feminism #fear #evil #mother #guns #lgbtq #death ...

Members 2,803Top