slug.com slug.com
13 8

Why do female people who identify as Non-Binary usually get their breasts removed, while males who identify as Non-binary don't ADD breasts?

ariellescarcella 7 Feb 3
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

13 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I have no fucking idea anymore

*real lady fully assimilated. Understood.

You know maybe, I might just do that too, or if I was nonbinary. I know exactly how it feels like, like, like oh I don't need this thing anymore, yoink. That's not a personal matter of preference, it's just out of frustration, I can understand that. I wouldn't want to be me either being what I am if I had to live in a world that just like this that there is everyone trying to call me, calling me just what I am not. Meh, or something like that. But me, no, I wouldn't do that, if anything I'd be adding stuff on but hey I'm not most people anyways, yay.

Interesting. I mean I knew that already but still. What a, damn good question. I think that there is only one right way to be and I'm sure that there is one legitimate real answer, but, I don't believe that people have to still necessarily fall winding up landing into, any such, category and each still within that category be anything but of what can be normally correct that they be they be it and which is right. With that said. Maybe that there within lies lays your question. I mean, yeah I know right and what kind of bitch or dick that believes attempting to be nonbinding, damn autocorrect, nonbinary, want to modify themselves at all just if they're the ones that know just exactly what they are and yet still try changing the bodies that they have just because they identify as neither?

I mean whatever, it's whatever, but still though it isn't that I'm saying it's wrong or anything but that's just doesn't even make a lick of sense? On the other hand, hearing myself saying this, I'm a real girl that has the body of a man, I mean what gender lines, I can attempt being like a girl all I want but, there's no competing against a woman with her girl's body, however there's no such thing as any gender lines to me because, I don't identify as anything, rather than nonbinary, I have always been a real woman and had a body of a man, so that right there to me, I mean I know what I am and it's not just either girl or boy to me, I do like what girls like and I don't even think that I can even imagine what being a boy outside of myself that doesn't like what women still do in a man, or a transgender female for that matter, and it still not be what anything like what a nonbinary person would like or not. This is why I believe that there may be a correct way to be of being but no body has to be that for them arguably to still be themselves, I mean why not girls are just rebels anyways and fuck the system anyway, I love gray area hopscotch! Yeah I know, I'm such a bitch.

Actually that does, does make a lot of sense to me now.

Bc they are WOKE

My guess is that the goal of the Non-Binary movement is to create the most androgenous population possible. Androgeny being defined as an obvious human whose sex is indeterminable.

Interesting question! Non-binaries should probably have surgeries to add body parts associated neither with males nor females.

sqeptiq Level 10 Feb 4, 2021

Is that true? If true, that's a good question.

Naomi Level 8 Feb 4, 2021

I literally came to this site to discuss an idea I had that I think helps explains this. Third and fourth wave feminism inherently hate femininity.

The fundamental Theory of these movements is intersectionality. Which is all about securing and holding power for your identity. I believe that's just half baked version of individuality if it's just taken to its logical conclusion because the smallest intersection of an identity is the individual. Which Western civilization was literally built upon making Western Civilization the ultimate expression of intersectional feminism but that's besides the point. Because theses movements are all about power, a forceful identity is seen as desirable because force is the most efficient and effective way of obtaining power. Masculinity is a forceful energy so the subscribers to these movements adopt a masculine identity as way to be effective at bringing power to your chosen intersection. Of course this is all subconscious, but like any human you pick up mindsets and behaviors from those around you. And since the subscribers are literally forging who they are in these groups those behaviors and mindsets get in there deep.

I think that femininity is seen as weakness by intersectional feminists. Which is why they degrade women who are feminine but celebrate men who display feminine traits. Women are apart of their group identity so displaying weakness is unacceptable and will hinder their ability to gain power but men are outsiders. If they are weak it will only help the acquisition. It's why true believers of Intersectionality will cut off their breasts. A symbol of their femininity and therefore their weakness. And they are praised for it. Or I just could be off base and full of shit or overthinking.

Hello. I can kind of understand your point, but those in question are "Non-Binary", though. Non-Binary is supposed not to fall into either male or female category, no?

@Naomi There's a term that marxists propagandist used to describe people they used to gain power in society. Useful idiots . The dictionary definition is better but that's what these people are. They don't fully understand who they are yet so they adopt an identity of non binary because it's trendy.

Because females still look good, with little to no breasts. And no man, ever, has looked good with breasts, even small ones (unless they genuinely looked like women). Is that the answer? Maybe it's more down to practicality if aesthetics aren't an issue? Maybe it costs more to put them on then take them off?

Tom81 Level 8 Feb 4, 2021

Simple - neither want to be women. It is as if being a woman is a terrible thing.

Hello. But then, that still doesn't part from the binary concept. Non-binary is supposed not to fall into either male or female category.

@Naomi Sorry, can't offer any more a rationale to an irrational concept...

@tracycoyle Nor can I. Lol

Cause the world has gone mad

Woman are having their breasts removed? I've spent my whole life wishing I had enough to wear matching bra and undies sets and these women just lop them off? 🤯

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 71

Photos 45 More

Posted by fthemediaI noticed with people who want to be the opposite sex as a trend or way of escape are mostly young girls aged 13-16, gay women with internalized homophobia, gay men with internalized homophobia, ...

Posted by fthemediaIs is horrible and sad that we live in a day and age where mental disorders are trendy and being a majority is demonized by the far left.

Posted by fthemediaThis 100% many don't and just want to share there story

Posted by fthemediaIt's like we are living in a irl cringe comp.

Posted by fthemediaWelcome to incel central. Free ignorance!

Posted by TheHerrDarkThat sounds about right

Posted by Caseyxsharp2I don't know what happened to the comments that I was making before on my other post.

Posted by Caseyxsharp2I don't know what happened to the comments that I was making before on my other post.

Posted by NaomiShould there be legal restrictions on trans athletes competing in schools?

Posted by Naomi"Super Bi", “Super Gay”, “Super Lesbian”... So, is there anything wrong with "Super Straight"? Are you offended by the term?

Posted by ariellescarcellaHow do we feel about this? "Men and the rest" Why do men get the "safe space" toilet when they are not the ones who generally at risk?

Posted by AtitayaWoah. This is beyond madness. 😂😂 “There’s a lot to unpack here.”

Posted by TheHerrDarkSince you are an expert, Doesn't this ad look like a woman taking her top off? Did the Oculus design and marketing team really go there?

Posted by TheHerrDarkRemember when the leftist said Trump would shake Hitler's hand?

Posted by ariellescarcellaMen in dresses. Good, bad? Who cares?

• Top tags#video #world #sex #reason #gender #community #lesbian #media #videos #hope #gay #society #youtube #friends #kids #rights #culture #Identity #LGBT #children #god #money #government #hell #conservative #truth #politics #Police #liberal #transgender #sexuality #Canada #biden #democrats #TheTruth #book #vote #progressive #Orientation #racist #Socialmedia #created #birth #feminism #fear #evil #mother #guns #lgbtq #death ...

Members 2,802Top