slug.com slug.com
10 10

Non-Binary is confusing and sexist.

What are your thoughts on it all?
ariellescarcella 7 Feb 7
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Not very logical!

daveh56 Level 5 Feb 10, 2021

Nonbinary drives gender equality backwards.

I had my daughter watch this. You may feel confused but you helped clear things up for her. Thanks.

Is a 'non-binary' male just 'appropriating' feminine culture and vice versa? 🤔

Tom81 Level 8 Feb 7, 2021

I think I said this elsewhere but non-binary seems to be anti-female when the sex is female and pro-female when the sex is male. Neither seem to be neutral. I think the surgical changes women make to appear non-binary is short-sighted and many will come to regret it - I do not think they will continue a process to 'men', ie they are not transgender or transsexual. I DO think it is being politically motivated, which is horrifying that someone would change their body for political reasons. That they are not consistent (males vs females expression of non-binaryness), is a good reason to question the 'presentation' or assertion being made...

Did you ever hear about the two partners who went up to the Klondike to look for gold. At the outfitters store they asked the owner to sale them everything they needed. Food, clothing, tools and all the other trappings of a prospector. When they inspected their outfit they found two boards with holes in them with some fur around the hole. The next year one of the prospectors stops back at the outfitters store and the outfitter asked what happened to the partner. The prospector said he caught him messing around with his board.

I love the video post about it not being anyone's "business"...then why write a song and post it for the world to see, kinda makes it everyone's business.

It all seems very fashion based...trendy. If I were to hazard a guess, I'd say it's a cop-out statement instead of just saying they're gay. That and the "uniqueness" of the identity movement, saying queer/non-binary/soft butch is a way to ala carte your identity. What they're really talking about is personality, not gender. Be whoever you want to be, just don't shame people for criticizing something only you understand. I blame the movie "Divergent".

OK.... this went on forever.... and the longer it went on the more questions needed to be answered, and the more the issue became confused.
This I think is a major problem in trying to discuss the issue.
Don't overthink it, and don't over complicate it by bringing in other issues.

It does seem to me the issue has become overly complicated for some reason.

A bullshit thing they made up to get people to notice them.

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 44

Photos 45 More

Posted by fthemediaI noticed with people who want to be the opposite sex as a trend or way of escape are mostly young girls aged 13-16, gay women with internalized homophobia, gay men with internalized homophobia, ...

Posted by fthemediaIs is horrible and sad that we live in a day and age where mental disorders are trendy and being a majority is demonized by the far left.

Posted by fthemediaThis 100% many don't and just want to share there story

Posted by fthemediaIt's like we are living in a irl cringe comp.

Posted by fthemediaWelcome to incel central. Free ignorance!

Posted by TheHerrDarkThat sounds about right

Posted by Caseyxsharp2I don't know what happened to the comments that I was making before on my other post.

Posted by Caseyxsharp2I don't know what happened to the comments that I was making before on my other post.

Posted by NaomiShould there be legal restrictions on trans athletes competing in schools?

Posted by Naomi"Super Bi", “Super Gay”, “Super Lesbian”... So, is there anything wrong with "Super Straight"? Are you offended by the term?

Posted by ariellescarcellaHow do we feel about this? "Men and the rest" Why do men get the "safe space" toilet when they are not the ones who generally at risk?

Posted by AtitayaWoah. This is beyond madness. 😂😂 “There’s a lot to unpack here.”

Posted by TheHerrDarkSince you are an expert, Doesn't this ad look like a woman taking her top off? Did the Oculus design and marketing team really go there?

Posted by TheHerrDarkRemember when the leftist said Trump would shake Hitler's hand?

Posted by ariellescarcellaMen in dresses. Good, bad? Who cares?

• Top tags#video #world #sex #reason #gender #community #lesbian #media #videos #hope #gay #society #youtube #friends #kids #rights #culture #Identity #LGBT #children #god #money #government #hell #conservative #truth #politics #Police #liberal #transgender #sexuality #Canada #biden #democrats #TheTruth #book #vote #progressive #Orientation #racist #Socialmedia #created #birth #feminism #fear #evil #mother #guns #lgbtq #death ...

Members 2,802Top