slug.com slug.com
1 0

Hey Arielle. I don't know what I was about to say right now. It could be something like this though, I think I would know about a girl like you and I believe that you and me and make some communication happen right now. Why, I'll tell you so I guess. I believe that it takes a special kind of girl to see things that are different than what they are even when that's the way it is right now, and then it takes an even more special kind of girl to say something about it too. So, could you tell me what one of those that you would be then? Halt. You don't have to say a word, Arielle, it doesn't wouldn't matter to me of what you would be baby, I'm a special kind of girl too if you would believe it darling, like what I am, I'm in the business of making deals, know what I'm saying, yeah baby, I know that one thing I wouldn't be right now is a girl telling you what is a kind of girl you are or would be right now baby, I only do that to the girls that who wouldn't know what they are to me wouldn't be what they would think they really are being girls to me then. I know what you are and would be to me though, nay baby, you know what you are girl, you special kind of two kinds of girls that I have no idea what to even be saying right now about girl. Awesome.

I believe that we not even be the same real girl that we would be in reality especially to each other if we knew something about that too, but, I think I believe that if we were to put our minds together in something like that, well, I can't tell you what kind of girl you would be though, but hey you know what, I believe we can make it happen though just because I do think that you are a special kind of girl that would I do that with, I would then. What can I really say, it could be, it could be. Just because it's you girl, Arielle. If you didn't know that already, it's alright, you don't have to be but I would be to tell you if that's something you wanted to hear, but why am I telling you that right now, I mean you see what's messed up that is in the world and you don't have to be a girl you know that would speak about it then.

I do wish that I knew a girl like that before, maybe then I wouldn't have to be a girl telling you this right now then if that were really true then, I guess that it's not because this is just what I happen to be right now, so, hey baby if that's not what you would want to know about what kind of girl you would be to me right now then, then yo girl I'm here to always be to be telling you so here girl.

I want that body to move. Baby hey, I gotta say I have the power and you wanna just be my Arielle, what more better special or not kind of girl would I need right now anyway. You know me, no matter what the opposition might have been then, I can't say no to even a girl like you. Mhahahaa-hhahaahahahhahaa-hhhaahaaahaaa. At least, that's what I would have wanted to say to you my lady friend, Arielle. What you got to say to that now girl? You know I'm always here listening to what a girl like you has to say, yeah baby. Welp, I'm satisfied now, I think that'll hold me on for a while.

Caseyxsharp2 6 May 3
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Sounds a bit ~lewd~.

sqeptiq Level 10 May 3, 2021

Recent Visitors 12

Photos 45 More

Posted by fthemediaI noticed with people who want to be the opposite sex as a trend or way of escape are mostly young girls aged 13-16, gay women with internalized homophobia, gay men with internalized homophobia, ...

Posted by fthemediaIs is horrible and sad that we live in a day and age where mental disorders are trendy and being a majority is demonized by the far left.

Posted by fthemediaThis 100% many don't and just want to share there story

Posted by fthemediaIt's like we are living in a irl cringe comp.

Posted by fthemediaWelcome to incel central. Free ignorance!

Posted by TheHerrDarkThat sounds about right

Posted by Caseyxsharp2I don't know what happened to the comments that I was making before on my other post.

Posted by Caseyxsharp2I don't know what happened to the comments that I was making before on my other post.

Posted by NaomiShould there be legal restrictions on trans athletes competing in schools?

Posted by Naomi"Super Bi", “Super Gay”, “Super Lesbian”... So, is there anything wrong with "Super Straight"? Are you offended by the term?

Posted by ariellescarcellaHow do we feel about this? "Men and the rest" Why do men get the "safe space" toilet when they are not the ones who generally at risk?

Posted by AtitayaWoah. This is beyond madness. 😂😂 “There’s a lot to unpack here.”

Posted by TheHerrDarkSince you are an expert, Doesn't this ad look like a woman taking her top off? Did the Oculus design and marketing team really go there?

Posted by TheHerrDarkRemember when the leftist said Trump would shake Hitler's hand?

Posted by ariellescarcellaMen in dresses. Good, bad? Who cares?

• Top tags#video #world #sex #reason #gender #community #lesbian #media #videos #hope #gay #society #youtube #friends #kids #rights #culture #Identity #LGBT #children #god #money #government #hell #conservative #truth #politics #Police #liberal #transgender #sexuality #Canada #biden #democrats #TheTruth #book #vote #progressive #Orientation #racist #Socialmedia #created #birth #feminism #fear #evil #mother #guns #lgbtq #death ...

Members 2,802Top