slug.com slug.com
3 5

I recall in the mid-2000s when I was a teenager, struggling with my sexuality, and getting involved with the LGBT movement, before the mainstream aspect of it allowed itself to be so hijacked by sociopolitical nutters that want to force the rest of society to conform to a group that comprises roughly three to four per cent of the population. Years later, when I went to trade school, I wound up slowly beginning to shed some of the beliefs of even the most average, perfectly reasonable LGBT individuals precisely because I recognised that much of the movement itself had begun to shift so far into the realm of truest insanity. That was in 2012/2013. It was only once I started watching Blaire White's videos that I started coming to a middle-ground, that the LGBT movement had been so polluted as to be irredeemable as a mainstream fixture, that it was losing members for the sake of having an increasingly powerful voice.
As of about 2016/2017, I can safely say that although I don't necessarily agree with all of the primary points on the more reasonable LGBT agenda, or of the Blaire Whites and Arielle Scarcellas of the world, I'm definitely thankful to know that there are a few reasonable people still who had to stop and go, "What? No, we passed that turnpike three years ago."
I'm even saying this as a straight man, someone who'll never be able to get aboard with certain things, such as marriage, etc, I'm not going to sit here and refuse to have a discussion, especially as long as we can agree that those who would scream at others for mere disagreement; paedophiles; and people who believe in 76 genders aren't reasonable and thus don't represent the majority of LGBT individuals.

W91m 2 May 12
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

silent majority as per usual. but people are afraid to speak out against the cult. but things are shifting,

So true. I'm mostly silent due to my unfortunate social media addiction, but don't take that to mean that I'm not going to speak out when the opportunity might arise. Of course, it doesn't help that until lately my life's been incredibly out of control. Give Blaire my best, by the way.

Thank you for this. For the record, I'm a disillusioned liberal who's been called a bigot by "progressive" queers for refusing to believe that "genital preferences" are transphobic, and I also feel that the whole "187 genders" argument is illogical. I don't discount identities like "non-binary" or "genderqueer", though I admit I don't quite understand them, but "autism gender"? You'll never convince me that a neurological disorder is somebody's gender. "Dragon gender" ... ok, that one honestly sounds badass, but unless you hatched out of an egg in a fiery blaze, you're not a fucking dragon. Just my opinion, anyway.

Hiya, I'm the leftie that kicks about here. We probably disagree on almost every point but: Screaming at people is rude, paedophiles can fuck off and there are not 76 genders (pst also those 76 gender lists aren't different genders... they're ways you can be a gender... but thats a complete tangent)

Recent Visitors 21

Photos 45 More

Posted by fthemediaI noticed with people who want to be the opposite sex as a trend or way of escape are mostly young girls aged 13-16, gay women with internalized homophobia, gay men with internalized homophobia, ...

Posted by fthemediaIs is horrible and sad that we live in a day and age where mental disorders are trendy and being a majority is demonized by the far left.

Posted by fthemediaThis 100% many don't and just want to share there story

Posted by fthemediaIt's like we are living in a irl cringe comp.

Posted by fthemediaWelcome to incel central. Free ignorance!

Posted by TheHerrDarkThat sounds about right

Posted by Caseyxsharp2I don't know what happened to the comments that I was making before on my other post.

Posted by Caseyxsharp2I don't know what happened to the comments that I was making before on my other post.

Posted by NaomiShould there be legal restrictions on trans athletes competing in schools?

Posted by Naomi"Super Bi", “Super Gay”, “Super Lesbian”... So, is there anything wrong with "Super Straight"? Are you offended by the term?

Posted by ariellescarcellaHow do we feel about this? "Men and the rest" Why do men get the "safe space" toilet when they are not the ones who generally at risk?

Posted by AtitayaWoah. This is beyond madness. 😂😂 “There’s a lot to unpack here.”

Posted by TheHerrDarkSince you are an expert, Doesn't this ad look like a woman taking her top off? Did the Oculus design and marketing team really go there?

Posted by TheHerrDarkRemember when the leftist said Trump would shake Hitler's hand?

Posted by ariellescarcellaMen in dresses. Good, bad? Who cares?

• Top tags#video #world #sex #reason #gender #community #lesbian #media #videos #hope #gay #society #youtube #friends #kids #rights #culture #Identity #LGBT #children #god #money #government #hell #conservative #truth #politics #Police #liberal #transgender #sexuality #Canada #biden #democrats #TheTruth #book #vote #progressive #Orientation #racist #Socialmedia #created #birth #feminism #fear #evil #mother #guns #lgbtq #death ...

Members 2,802Top