slug.com slug.com
2 2

I appreciate your latest video. De-transitioning is such a difficult and sensitive topic, and I'm afraid that it's going to end up becoming more prevalent within the trans community. A trans YouTuber that I follow recently referenced de-transitioning in one of his videos, and he basically dismissed it by saying that the actual population of de-trans individuals is tiny, and that people use the idea of de-transitioning as a way of scaring trans people out of transitioning at all. What he said left a bad taste in my mouth, because when I look at social media - Tumblr, Reddit, YouTube, Twitter etc. - there's a growing community of de-trans people popping up, a lot of them self-admitted lesbians under the age of 30. In the last couple of weeks alone, like four different girls have stepped forward and admitted to de-transitioning and quitting T within the last year, one girl as recently as last week. But every time I see someone new pop up and come out as de-transitioning, it makes my heart break for what they've had to go through to come to this realization. Their stories are heartbreaking, and these girls are so incredibly brave. They deserve so much support and respect, and it's important that their voices are heard.

alex_star_shine 5 May 25
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

SUPER difficult topic. Obviously some people truly are experiencing gender dysphoria, but most don't and the amount of people claiming to have it is growing a TON.

The gender dysphoria thing is tricky. A lot of people who choose to transition DO experience gender dysphoria - but sometimes it's dysphoria that's birthed and enhanced by an outside source (in some cases, rape, emotional abuse or trauma, etc). In some countries (like Sweden and Austria), there's actually a process to transitioning - it includes seeing a couple of different psychologists, a couple of different psychiatrists, an endocrinologist etc. for about a year before you're approved to begin medically transitioning. Some of the reason behind this is to deduce whether or not medical transition is the right option, because even with gender dysphoria present, it's not always the right decision.

I don't understand why is it that many young people just jump the gun and decide to start medical transition when they haven't been able to find themselves first.

I have always been very masculine. Have been wearing men's clothing since I was 9. But I learned about what FtM trans were by the time I was 28 years old,and I moved to the US.

I have always felt as a man, but have never heard of this before. Puerto Rico is very conservative and this kinds of things are not talked about. I knew about MtF.

I don't transition due to respect to my parents. They won't be able to understand this whole concept, and I wouldn't put them thru it. But I live my life as a male. People refer to me as sir, even thou I still have 48DD on me, and not one drop of Testosterone, other than the one my body naturally makes. I am a weightlifter, And i am very muscular, so I guess people just don't see my boobs because the rest of me covers them. I guess they just think I am a fat boy with man boobs.

People need to be sure about what they are doing. Transitioning shouldn't be a fad, or something you do to gain attention. And it undermines the struggles of all the trans people that are fighting for visibility and not to be taken as crazy people that will go back to their assigned at birth gender.

i think people want a quick fix, they don't want to go through years of therapy

Recent Visitors 11

Photos 45 More

Posted by fthemediaI noticed with people who want to be the opposite sex as a trend or way of escape are mostly young girls aged 13-16, gay women with internalized homophobia, gay men with internalized homophobia, ...

Posted by fthemediaIs is horrible and sad that we live in a day and age where mental disorders are trendy and being a majority is demonized by the far left.

Posted by fthemediaThis 100% many don't and just want to share there story

Posted by fthemediaIt's like we are living in a irl cringe comp.

Posted by fthemediaWelcome to incel central. Free ignorance!

Posted by TheHerrDarkThat sounds about right

Posted by Caseyxsharp2I don't know what happened to the comments that I was making before on my other post.

Posted by Caseyxsharp2I don't know what happened to the comments that I was making before on my other post.

Posted by NaomiShould there be legal restrictions on trans athletes competing in schools?

Posted by Naomi"Super Bi", “Super Gay”, “Super Lesbian”... So, is there anything wrong with "Super Straight"? Are you offended by the term?

Posted by ariellescarcellaHow do we feel about this? "Men and the rest" Why do men get the "safe space" toilet when they are not the ones who generally at risk?

Posted by AtitayaWoah. This is beyond madness. 😂😂 “There’s a lot to unpack here.”

Posted by TheHerrDarkSince you are an expert, Doesn't this ad look like a woman taking her top off? Did the Oculus design and marketing team really go there?

Posted by TheHerrDarkRemember when the leftist said Trump would shake Hitler's hand?

Posted by ariellescarcellaMen in dresses. Good, bad? Who cares?

• Top tags#video #world #sex #reason #gender #community #lesbian #media #videos #hope #gay #society #youtube #friends #kids #rights #culture #Identity #LGBT #children #god #money #government #hell #conservative #truth #politics #Police #liberal #transgender #sexuality #Canada #biden #democrats #TheTruth #book #vote #progressive #Orientation #racist #Socialmedia #created #birth #feminism #fear #evil #mother #guns #lgbtq #death ...

Members 2,802Top