slug.com slug.com
7 1

Remember the hole in the Ozone Layer, that would lead us into an ice age? You know, those "Ozone holes" that have formed annually for the past 35 years in the Antarctic because of human-made chemicals migrating into the stratosphere and accumulating inside a strong polar vortex? What about the migrating magnetic North that is moving at a speed of 30 m/year?

Did the global warming activists drop these in lou of scientific funding for global warming, forgetting all about (and not considering) either of these two very real, and still present, scientific occurrences?

Picture from NASA, September 2020, current Ozone hole size.

DeplorableToo 7 Sep 6
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I just have one question, and I'm not gonna call you either right or wrong, but are you trying to say that since the chemicals are caught in a polar vortex and the pole is moving that eventually us on land are going to see the hole in the ozone basically right above us since it's moving? Because that, actually sounds more bad than it seems.

No, not at all what I am saying. The "magnetic north pole" is moving. The hole in the ozone is still present. Both of these effect our climate, and not in a good way. Will you end up at a polar vortex, not likely, as the North pole (related to our axis, and not our "magnetic north" ) are quite different.

@DeplorableToo So are you saying that, well, now I see it. I don't know why you mentioned it had to be the magnetic north to me, of course it would be moving, if it was the axis north moving then that would be just rotating our planet under the hole, and that's impossible, it you are saying actually what I hope you're saying, then you're saying that the ozone would be following the magnetic north, it would, it was, because it should be, ozone doesn't just accumulate in one section of the world where it just so happens is likely to exist at, there are ozone particles there, you know why, because there's a fucking hole in the God damn atmosphere, that doesn't just happen because it it is it just happens to be weak there, if anywhere were the hole would exist, would exist, it would have to be at either of the poles of our earth, the earth is more mass around the equator, that means that this is just where the ozone accumulates most, it is there at the poles, it's just there is less gravity, it's not just being destroyed, it's still leaking out the atmosphere because there and here our atmosphere is think this is where it builds up but there there isn't anything to lock it in and then the sun literally just keeps on blowing right off the earth, if this hole or, the magnetic north of our earth were to ever move to where it's going, then it would change the earth's magnetic field, and therefore, therefore, the ozone layer is precisely why we have an ozone layer, the ozone layer creates the magnetic field, if it moves it's going to fucking move. It's not, like not a climate global warming thing, it's not related, but if it happens it's gonna happen vortex or not. If anything, that is the fucking vortex, if it moves, it's going to move, it might possibly not actually make other sections of the earth have less ozone, but it's going to be a difference even though the hole might stay where it is, the vortex is moving with the pole shift. Maybe, it's not a gravity thing or a temperature thing, it's a magnetism and vortex thing. That means that, the ozone is only closing if there is hotter temperature, but hotter temperatures are caused by less ozone, the place where it would accumulate when it's hot is to the poles, but earth is making other chemicals that that's the problem, they all stay close to the earth until and only until they reach the poles and then the more the lower atmosphere builds filling up with those chemicals, they push the ozone right back up there where it is being blown away by the sun, we have been making so much more of it at one time, that it's still all staying here around the equator, that's not the problem with the ozone layer, the problem is the more the ozone hole opens up the more of this stuff has to goe there to balance the pressure when it is so hot, it doesn't, or let me correct you, this is not the reason why global warming exist. Right now if the ozone goes up higher, the cooler the earth gets, but we're not talking about temperature either, the ozone, the ozone is what needs to stay, it can only be here if, if, in the first place that the lower atmosphere isn't filled with heavier chemicals, because then more of the ozone can accumulate there making a thick ozone layer, this is exactly why it will always only try to accumulate at the poles. The ozone layer, it does depend on the temperature of the earth, it's not going to change climate, we are what is fucking that up.

@caseyxsharp the ozone is not "following" the magnetic North. But, the magnetic North is indeed moving. The Arctic and Antarctic poles still have the same locations. The reason ozone is thinner at the poles is because of the Earth's tilt, and the temperature variations s in latitudes resulting from the Earth's tilt and the angle at which the sun hits the surface.

My question involves two, separate and completely different equations:

1. the ozone depletion at the poles, which releases heat from our troposphere out into the stratosphere and beyond.
  2. the movement of the Magnetic north, and it's relation to the movement of magma under the Earth's crust, which some scientist claim could cause environmental changes to occur, should the poles flip.

If you want to learn more about why we have Ozone depletion only at the geographic poles, here is a good article to read. It has to do with polar vortexes, vortex clouds, cold temperatures, and the chemical reactions that take place there.

[ozonewatch.gsfc.nasa.gov]

@DeplorableToo One reason that you're wrong about that is because, you're saying that it is really just that the earth's tilt that it's only the position of the north and south pole, weren't you just saying the threat that this stuff will have on the climate, and yet how you're not simply to be being considering that it's not just something about the position of the earth. It's because f the earth's tilt that, that position of of the earth is what keeps the climate there exactly be what it is. And it's not just the position of the earth. Ozone is the very highest up material of the atmosphere, so of course why not wouldn't it be still influenced and effected by just the way the rest of the atmosphere is too for all around the rest of the earth, it depends on the thickness or thinner pressures of the atmosphere, the ozone layer would be still to be exactly what it is now, right now too, even without it having anything to do with the position of the earth's tilt. And when I say thickness I'm talking about the actual thickness that makes up the thickness of the atmosphere. Gravity and all that bullshit aside, that's why the ozone layer is what it is. And because of where it is, the sun is what is scattering it away out into space.

I don't know why you felt the purpose you had to have was to tell me that the north and south pole is going always to stay in the same position anyway. I never said anything about the actual positions of the north and south. If you were to be telling me something like that then, you would be trying telling me that it's the position of the earth's tilt, because the ozone layer is literally exactly actually right at the very most top of the world and yet it's not just even floating away because it's just the way it is, this what you're telling me right now is why would I think even that I wonder why that you're ever telling it to me right now to be saying to me right now, if it's the position of the earth's tilt then it is literally about the actual position of the ozone at the position of the earth's tilt. The position in that, that I know is, the ozone is that what makes the earth cooler, but it's just I don't even think that you would know anything about that because I usually am the one who has to tell them that, it's not about the cooling of the earth, it's about that warm and cold, why exactly does it do this the cooling the idea of the very cooling not many people actually know about that, if this isn't about a question about ozone then why isn't it that you're saying that it was is also important to note that the sun is hitting away at the outer areas of ozone because of the tilt of the earth, so anyways what is the purpose to answer and what you're questioning, if the whole rest of this everything that you're saying is that about everything else like the positions of the poles the axis and climate while talking about the ozone, why was this your questioning when it's you basically saying it's not just only about the positions your saying about the earth having, and then you have yet another question about also something about how the magma and the poles shifting how it's going to change climate, I mean it you, you are the reason that I'm having to question you right now why if it is like you say the position of the ozone where it is able to make this cooling effect, what's your question, I mean climate has lots of reasons why being what it is and it if you were going to be saying anything about then you have to know that it's not even about climate at all because the climate is just what it is, if you were to be going to question anything about that, what would be your question, and then you're talking about the crust of the earth and the movement of magma, like why are you even saying right now that this is your question, and from what I see, if you really thought that nay one of these other people are wrong by you then why are you, you don't though give them any responses back unless if it's to point out the lack of understanding, when you still don't give them any answers except that they are just wrong because you think so, what even is your question, like either a question or maybe you shouldn't be shouldn't other people they''re wrong, I mean even if you thought so, this is all your gonna do, it's just telling them that thy're wrong, I don't get it, seriously what even is your question, it's either something to do with the earth's crust or it's about climate, and you are making it about climate so why are you saying other people are wrong, it is one or the other, or why would even say that what your question is part of is the ozone, and if you already knew that the cooling effect you say is already happening there. I can tell you that for the earth's internal positions, that it's not going to effect climate anyways even if it is would be changing poles, so why are you even talking about clime, saying people are wrong and claiming that you have a question not about climate all at the same time? I haven't heard this thing you're thing you're calling climate change happening? Why are you saying that?

@DeplorableToo Seriously, what is your question? Am I even supposed to be sure that you're even asking a question right now? I'm not going to be asking you right now to just be calling you wrong, if I see something that isn't right I'll just correct it, but I'm not going to be calling you right just because I think I'm so right. Still though, I can't tell what you're asking or even talking about in the first place at all, or even if it rally is a question to begin with. Is it that you think that the events in the mantle moving around is going to cause climate change, if so why couldn't you have just said that, I would think that it's not really going to make a difference, you want to know why I said that, because I'll be honest with you, I have a psychic ability, like the most powerful God damn psychic that you've ever seen in your entire life, I am the one that controls earth and oversee just how the earth's condition happens, so if you happen to see something that no one else has before and it's going to be a real problem I should probably fucking know about it, I can literally see happenings of a to an entire planet, if not that I can help by answering something that I might know something about, I can at least tell you if whether or not that you're right or not, but only if you have a real question. No, I don't think that will make a difference, I control what happens on earth, and that's not in the book, but there's a reason too for it also, it's because the earth is being held together right now by superglue basically, movement in the mantle just at the same speed as the earth's already moving core, shouldn't be that effecting on the climate enough to cause things like any more or less than already occurring volcanoes or whatever else should might have happened.

it was global cooling - then it was global warming - when the left realized they were being exposed as complete frauds with their climate science narrative of human causation they very cleverly went with "climate change"
Interesting isn't it..."climate change can mean anything they want it to mean...warming, cooling, storm activity, too much rain, too little rainfall...and of course its all caused by human activity - but mostly in USA, Australia, Western Europe and Great Britain...never mind those communist Chinese, India - who are probably the most prolific contributers of carbon in the atmosphere of all.
No, the whole Climate Change narrative is designed to wrest production and wealth from the hands of those who created it and into the hands of one centralized global gov't who will more wisely and more fairly re-distribute it...can you say fraud boys and girls?

iThink Level 9 Sep 7, 2020

As a research scientist, for years I can tell you, our "money to do research" is based entirely on sources that are either corporate (less likely source) or the NSF (National Science Foundation) and NIH (National Institutes of Health). The latter two are the two major research grants for scientists. These research interest, and in turn the grant monies, are decided by our government. The NSF decides what the science will say, by limiting research dollars to areas they want to be researched. If, for example, you are researching the effects of solar panels on roofs of houses, related to the Earth's albedo, you may have little to no grants available. If you are researching the melting of the polar ice caps and relating it to global warming, then the grants are plenty. Currently, the NSF has zero albedo studies and multiple research grants for Arctic research related to global warming, and Antarctic research for the same, including documentary grants for filming crews. And, right on que with the UN's push for Agenda 2030, there are multiple grants for biometrics, gender equality and sustainability.

@DeplorableToo yes - I am aware of those things. BTW your comment here deserves its own posting

The above image is of the South Pole and has been like that and bigger for decades.
The North pole image shows no such hole for the 4th of September

[cbsnews.com]

Just as suddenly as it first formed, a record-breaking ozone hole has healed.

"This year's low Arctic ozone happens about once per decade," Paul Newman, chief scientist for Earth Sciences at NASA's Goddard Space Flight Center in Greenbelt, Maryland said in a press release.

[public.wmo.int]

The ozone hole closed in April with an increase in stratospheric temperatures which culminated in an influx of ozone-rich air from the lower atmosphere.

Gotcha! However, my point is that the HOLE in the ozone is still there. Present and not closed. The hole in the ozone, no matter which 'pole' it is at, is a decreased are of ozone which allows thermal energy to be released from our atmosphere, creating cooling of the Earth's surface.

@DeplorableToo Gotcha? OK.

We've had a big hole down here for decades and it won't close till 2050 at the rate it is diminishing.
The ban on chloroflurocarbons has been the main reason its closing.
China however are now producing more of them than ever before.
Your hole is annual and opens and closes and this time a polar vortex... very cold air caused it to open much wider.
It is now closed.
Ring NASA and check if you don't believe all the sources I quoted.

@Lightman, and it will reopen again. As it always does. If you don't think that it will, you are the only one who believes that.

@DeplorableToo Ah I said it opens every year... ours is open all the time since it was first discovered.

Meanwhile at the South Pole.

Meanwhile, the annual Antarctic ozone hole, which has existed for roughly four decades, will remain a seasonal reality for the foreseeable future. Scientists are optimistic that the hole may be starting to close; a 2018 assessment by the World Meteorological Organization found that the southern ozone hole has been shrinking by about 1% to 3% per decade since 2000—however, it likely won’t heal completely until at least 2050.

It didn't "close" according to NASA. It simply momentarily strengthened. As of the NASA website, this is the September 4, 2020 map.

Here is NASA's website where you can view the updated, current Ozone map

@DeplorableToo “The unprecedented 2020 Northern Hemisphere ozone hole has come to an end,” CAMS researchers tweeted on April 23. ... While a large ozone hole opens every autumn over the South Pole, the conditions that allow these holes to form are much rarer in the Northern Hemisphere, the ESA researchers said.

@DeplorableToo [dw.com]
[scientificamerican.com]
After looming above the Arctic for nearly a month, the single largest ozone hole ever detected over the North Pole has finally closed, researchers from the European Union’s Copernicus Atmosphere Monitoring Service (CAMS) reported.

“The unprecedented 2020 Northern Hemisphere ozone hole has come to an end,” CAMS researchers tweeted on April 23.

The hole in the ozone layer—a portion of Earth’s atmosphere that shields the planet from ultraviolet radiation—first opened over the Arctic in late March when unusual wind conditions trapped frigid air over the North Pole for several weeks in a row.

I think that mindless reject who is a congressman who said he was afraid that the island of Guam would flip from too many people on one side is the exponent of all of the fear mongering. Duncecaps for Dummies is my new business venture.

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 30

Photos 11,776 More

Posted by GeeMacMexico admits it is a hotbed of drug trafficking, but not of drug use, according to its top politician.

Posted by JohnHoukReprising ShadowGate Documentaries: With Dr.

Posted by JohnHoukLest YOU Are Brainwashed to be Happy in an Age of Transformation Tyranny: Videos & Commentary to Refresh YOUR Memory to at Least Awaken Personal Resistance! SUMMARY: An examination of saved videos...

Posted by Weltansichtwell....doggies

Posted by MosheBenIssacMetoo in action

Posted by JohnHoukDr.

Posted by JohnHoukConnecting the Dots! Some AI Truth – What Used to be “Playing God” is Really “Playing Devil” SUMMARY: … Satan – the foe – has only one delusional recourse: Brainwash human souls ...

Posted by JohnHoukMy Intro to Documentary, ‘Let My People Go’ SUMMARY: Dr.

Posted by JohnHoukMedical Tyranny – A Look at mRNA Danger & COVID Bioweapon Exploitation SUMMARY: Medical Tyranny has become a fact of life that the brainwashing Dem-Marxists, RINOs and Mockingbird MSM work hard ...

Posted by JohnHoukDr.

Posted by JohnHoukIrritated With Transformation Yet?

Posted by JohnHoukVOTE TRUMP – Overcome Dem-Marxist/RINO Lies – Video Share SUMMARY: The first batch of shared videos reflects VOTE-FOR-TRUMP in the midst of Dem-Marxist/RINO government LIES.

Posted by JohnHoukA Look at Mike Benz, THEN Tucker Ep.

Posted by JohnHoukLooking at ‘The Great Setup with Dr.

Posted by JohnHoukEnlightening Videos of a Corrupted Society SUMMARY: … The thing is, TYRANNY today has become very multifaceted in how the socio-political infection of CONTROL has crept into the one-time Land of ...

Posted by JohnHoukMedical Tyranny Liars A Look at CDC, Big Pharma, MSM & Social Media Cartel Owners SUMMARY: I like the Natural News Anti-Medical Tyranny stand.

• Top tags#video #youtube #world #government #media #biden #democrats #USA #truth #children #Police #society #god #money #reason #Canada #rights #freedom #culture #China #hope #racist #death #vote #politics #communist #evil #socialist #Socialism #TheTruth #justice #kids #democrat #evidence #crime #conservative #hell #nation #laws #liberal #federal #community #military #racism #climate #violence #book #politicians #joebiden #fear ...

Members 9,397Top

Moderators