slug.com slug.com
4 11

OH!!!!! God Bless this man and watch over him! He is talking truth to those who lie for a living. Talk versus action, we need to realize we are at the point to cross that line. And this man was not even addressing the violence in the streets while these people are ordering the police to stand down and let the criminals do as they please.

KCSantiago 8 Sep 15
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Post a comment Author often replies/likes Reply Author often replies/likes Add Photo

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

And blocked me. Which saves me the trouble of returning the favor.

Still here bubba! πŸ˜€

It appears middleoftheroader deleted his comments....

Still there bubba! πŸ˜€

It is good to hear someone speak so forthrightly on the destruction of businesses, families, and individuals being hoisted upon the citizenry by government bodies sitting comfortably collecting their pay checks while denying everyone else the right to do what needs to be done. The stats are in, COVID is not the nightmare plague they hoped it would be. Healthy people need not live in fear and governments ought to be overthrown for grossly overstepping their bounds.

Sadly weak leftist politicians are quick to label this and many other veteran citizens as "extremists". They are not. The labeling is to protect coward politicians from sane men willing to stand.

The stats are in, COVID is not the nightmare plague they hoped it would be.

Close to 200k dead in the US with our attempts at preventive measures.
You may not put any value in 200k lives lost... I do.

Sadly weak leftist politicians are quick to label this and many other veteran citizens as "extremists". They are not.

He cries over businesses and people going hungry and ignores the 200k that will never be hungry again because they are dead.
He cries over his people committing suicide by choice yet ignores the 200k that died without a choice.
He doesn't cry over people DYING.

I'm not leftist and I'm no politician and I don't label this veterns views as "extremist".
I simply label them as selfish born of ignorance.

@TheMiddleWay They have lied many times about the infection, and death rates. They have even admitted they lied. When some guy wa in a situation he may have been infected with the Chinese virus, suffers internal injuries in a motor cycle crash, then dies from these injuries, but they list the Chinese virus as the cause of death because the virus might have made his cycle driving dangerous, yeah it's obvious how much more of this plannedemic is a hoax than reality.

@KCSantiago

They have lied many times about the infection, and death rates. They have even admitted they lied.

Who is "they" and when did "they" admit to it?
I'm curious if this is a case like Florida politicians lieing to make their state seem safer than it is, scientists who make incorrect guesses based on a paucity of information, or scientists who know the rate is and purposefully make it lower or higher because... why?

When some guy wa in a situation he may have been infected with the Chinese virus, suffers internal injuries in a motor cycle crash, then dies from these injuries, but they list the Chinese virus as the cause of death because the virus might have made his cycle driving dangerous, yeah it's obvious how much more of this plannedemic is a hoax than reality.

I've not seen this story; where is it?
And are there more like it, as in to prove that this is standard practice instead of a unique case?

If he has to pretext it with "this is not a threat"...
... it's most likely a threat.

And all because he doesn't want to wear pants... I mean shoes... I mean shirt... sorry, I mean a mask.

You missed the point entirely! Politicians collecting their pay while millions lose their businesses, their homes and, in some cases, their lives due to suicide. Not once was this about masks.

I agree, It was a threat, a serious threat. But I think his point was that he and other citizens like him want their businesses to be opened so that they feed their families, and he wanted to stop the pain he saw around him that led to some of his veteran friends committing suicide. If you think it was "all because he didn't want to wear ... a mask," then I don't think you were listening.

It's about much more than wearing a mask. It's about perpetrating the greatest fraud upon mankind by trying to hit Trump the only place they can... The Economy.... because Russian collusion and the whole impeachment dog & pony show failed so miserably....

Taking one's own life is a big concern. But that is a decision made by oneself for oneself.

You know what isn't a concern for him?

Taking other people's lives.
Downplaying the threat that covid poses.
Not following health mandates meant to reduce that threat.

That's a decision he is making for others and it's murder when we take other people's lives into our hands by negligence or willful ignorance.

So boo fucking hoo. If he and other maskholes had worn their masks from day one, the businesses would be open right now, the veterans would not have committed suicide, things would be much better but noooooo.... let's blame others for our own negligence... THAT"S the American way... "not my fault, never my fault".

@DinsdaleWalden πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

@DinsdaleWalden

It's about perpetrating the greatest fraud upon mankind by trying to hit Trump the only place they can... The Economy.

The entire world is helping perpetrate this fraud against Trump.
Wow.
Congrats! That's taking conspiracy theories to a whole new level!!!!

@TheMiddleWay Keep drinking the Koolaid on COVID.

The death rates you refer to are completely overstated and include anyone and everyone they could remotely claim "also had COVID" so the hospitals could claim additional funds available to them only if they claimed this. It is absolute overly inflated bull shit.

If you abhor "the American Way" go back to Chili where you belong. It is quite clear you are far too superior to anyone you actually attempt to converse with here. Pomposo auto impresionado.

@TheMiddleWay Much of the world have been so numbed by mainstream filtered and sanitized news that they are no longer capable of any independent or critical thinking..

@torontogal4388

The death rates you refer to are completely overstated and include anyone and everyone they could remotely claim "also had COVID" so the hospitals could claim additional funds available to them only if they claimed this.

You speak of kool-aid yet believe that hospitals get paid more for covid deaths than regular ones?
That hospitals don't know how to tell covid from non-covid?
As I work in a hospital, I can tell you for a fact that is not the case... but I guess I'm drinking the kool aid by working in a hospital.

If you abhor "the American Way" go back to Chili where you belong

Never said I abhor the American way, Mrs. Canadaian ex-pat. You ard I are both guests in this country and clearly love it more than were we came from. But just because we are guests doesn't mean we can't call out the ridiculous American ignorance displayed in that video, that pervades this country, in an attempt to make it better for all natural born and immigrant citizens (such as ourselves).

I'm a naturalized citizen BTW.
You are only a resident alien.
What does that say about our respective love of the USA, hmmmm???

@torontogal4388

It is quite clear you are far too superior to anyone you actually attempt to converse with here.

Studying medicine and science for over 20 years does give me perspective and makes me superior to anyone not working in a hospital on matters of medicine, I agree.
Much like you working as a paralegal for 40 years gives you perspective and makes you superior to anyone at matters of typing and filing documents, you'd have to agree.

@DinsdaleWalden
I'm not fan of MSM; too thick with op-eds and bias.

However, I'm less of a fan of the rampant Dunning-Kruger we see with Covid.

Where maskholes confuse contrarianism for critical thinking.
Where covidiots disagree with experts on medical matters while they themselves have no expertise in medical matters except for their basement-dwelling google-search Phd.
Where kens and karens conflate personal freedom with societal responsibility.

There is a clear lack of critical thinking in our society and everybody, you, me, the left, the right, straights, gays, whites, and blacks... we are all guilty of it.

It's just some recognize it and work against it... while others are ignorant of it and merely think they are being critical when they are really being led by their confirmation bias and ignorance (as in this video)

@TheMiddleWay SeΓ±or, usted es un superciliar que no juega bien en la caja de arena.

As to a paralegal's work, I'll cut you a slice for not knowing. Lawyers engage paralegals not as secretaries but as persons who carry out all aspects that a lawyer would do short of court attendance. Once an attorney has done the initial consult with a client ALL WORK thereafter is created and done by the paralegal. Paralegals quite often are more competent at dealing with the red tape of legal matters, laws and the Courts' procedures than the attorneys they work for. Your ignorance in this field is very common so I'll cut you a slice.

As to your medical history, your specialty is not virology but rather it is physics.

This still does not change the U.S. practice of awarding payment based on whether a death was caused by COVID-19 or just exacerbated by it.

@TheMiddleWay

Your statement "things would be much better but noooooo.... let's blame others for our own negligence... THAT"S the American way... "not my fault, never my fault" clearly disparage Americans.

As to why we both live here and in what capacity, you make far to many assumptions and they seriously have nothing to do with this discussion. You made a statement that was quite clear to everyone.

You, sir, are clearly one who does not play well with others in the sandbox. When you get off your high horse you might find this to be a far more friendly environment where EVERYONE'S thoughts are honored. Classic case of don't like the posting, be an adult and scroll on by.

@torontogal4388

As to your medical history, your specialty is not virology but rather it is physics.

Medical physics... that's radiation oncology which does in fact deal with virology and puts me in a hospital environment where I see that the claims being made (deaths overstated, hospitals purposely mislabeling for greater payment) are false... unlike you typical google-researcher who sees a meme claiming otherwise and insttantly believes it because it plays to their confirmation bias.

When you get off your high horse you might find this to be a far more friendly environment where EVERYONE'S thoughts are honored.

Sorry. Not everyone deserves a medal. Not everyone gets a gold star. Not everyone's thoughts should be honored.

Participation trophies and cookies are great for 5-year-olds but terrible for medical decisions affecting the whole country.

@torontogal4388

As to why we both live here and in what capacity, you make far to many assumptions and they seriously have nothing to do with this discussion.

ROFLMAO

This coming from the resident alien who said "go back to Chili where you belong."?

At least I'm a naturalized citizen and not an alien.... are you even here legally?

I wonder consider The Urban Institute estimates "between 65,000 and 75,000 Canadians currently live illegally in the United States." Wonder if you are one of them and that is why you don't want to become a citizen.... because you can't

If you don't like the heat, don't turn on the oven, sister

@TheMiddleWay You really are a pompous ass. I am here legally through due process. I married an American. If I chose to become a citizen I would hold duel citizenship. Although I could apply at any time now it would require filing U.S. tax forms for the rest of my life. Not really sure I want to do that.

Whatever my citizenship it has absolutely nothing to do with this particular thread. I made the classic statement based strictly on your derogatory statement about Americans. You were the one to turn on the oven. I just turned over the steak.

I have watched numerous posts of yours and they are always somewhat distasteful, aggressive and made with the assumption that you are a superior human being. Intellectual bullying is still bullying. Piss off.

@torontogal4388

Although I could apply at any time now it would require filing U.S. tax forms for the rest of my life. Not really sure I want to do that.

So you gain all the benefits of being in America but none of the responsibilities like paying taxes?
Good thing I don't go back to "Chili" (lol) because by paying my taxes, the burden of supporting your freeloading Canadian ass isn't entirely on your poor husband!

when you are incapable of having a discussion without using character assassination I pity you.

go back to Chili where you belong.
Self-pity must be quite the burden for you to bear; how do you do it?

with the assumption that you are a superior human being.

Not an assumption where you and I are concerned.

@KeithThroop I prefer to look at it more as a promise....

@KeithThroop, @DinsdaleWalden the middle way fellow is a prime example of how well the conditioned response has been to government exaggeration and over reach has worked. They can openly admit they lied about all this and yet so many are still afraid to breath because their might be something bad in the air. They say these masks will keep him safe so simpleton wears it, would not surprise me if he wears while driving in his car alone, and in his home making everyone in the family wear them at all times to be safe because the democrats said that's what had to be done. I wonder if he has read the labels on the masks he wears? Looking through all the masks in a large store every single warning label stated very clearly the masks would do nothing to prevent infection by, or transmission of viruses. Some of them went so far to protect themselves from lawsuits by listing the Chinese virus specifically in what it will not help prevent spreading.

@KeithThroop, @DinsdaleWalden Compliments of "public education". A better description of schools would be government indoctrination centers.

@KCSantiago

They can openly admit they lied about all this

Who are "they" and what is their "open lie"?

I work in a hosptial, next to a covid triage ER room with immunocompromised patients who have died of covid.
I work with surgeons who have, as we have, for a long time prior to Covid, worn masks during flu season to prevent infection.
Hard to claim a lie when the corpses are right next to you.
Easy to believe it's a lie when they are not.

@KeithThroop, @DinsdaleWalden, @TheMiddleWay "He doesn't cry over people DYING."
Yes he does, the difference is he is talking about people that have suffered and died needlessly because of government lies used to institute controls over the populace they have no business making. Very few people have a choice about dying, it is the nature of the beast, we will all die. When people are being controlled with mandates they have convinced so many are actual written laws, even though these mandates do not adhere to any of the controls and restrictions regarding the writing of laws in this country. These governors, like Kate Brownstain, are acting as tyrants, not public servants.

"I'm not leftist and I'm no politician and I don't label this veterans views as "extremist"."

If it quacks like a duck, has webbed feet like a duck, a long rounded bill like a duck, waddles like a duck, has feathers like a duck one does not need to consult an "expert" to know that bird is a duck.

"I simply label them as selfish born of ignorance." Yet you quote numbers from government agencies that are well known for lying, have admitted they lied, have been exposed in numerous other incidences of having lied to us about the infection and death rates of this virus, and call this man ignorant. Irony thy name is TheMiddleWay (by the way, walking down the middle of the road, both literally and figuratively, is a good way to get hit and killed by traffic. Just saying, kind of a silly name for someone who cares so much about people dying who did not have a choice. Also, it is not legal to walk down the middle of the road because it is so unsafe, and since you believe the government should be allowed to take away all the choices people can make regarding their own safety in day to day practices it would better suit you to change the handle to TheSidealkWay)

"And all because he doesn't want to wear pants... I mean shoes... I mean shirt... sorry, I mean a mask." So if government agencies decided injecting heroine everyday is a good thing people should not be allowed the choice of injecting heroine everyday, they should be forced to do so or suffer severe consequences by not bowing down to what the government says is safe. After all, it's not like they would lie to us. My comparison here is as rational and reasonable as yours with that. So whaddaya say, if the government makes this determination would you gladly line for the injection to stay safe, or would you rather make that choice for yourself?

"You know what isn't a concern for him?

Taking other people's lives.
Downplaying the threat that covid poses.
Not following health mandates meant to reduce that threat. "

All wrong! Trump's concern, the first president in my life to have such concerns, is that govnerment is way overstepping it's boundaries with these forced mask wearing mandates, and then punishing citizens who choose not to follow those mandates for whatever reason. In addition I have a bit of respect for Trump for leading by example. He chooses not to wear a mask and does so very publicly. Whereas so many other elected representatives DeBalsio, Pelsoi, and even non elected people pushing this mask mandate will follow the rules when the cameras are filming them then remove their masks as soon as they think the cameras are turned off. Or they go to the park without masks which they closed for everyone else, or to the salon to have their hair down, and the list goes on.

"That's a decision he is making for others and it's murder when we take other people's lives into our hands by negligence or willful ignorance."

Wrong again! On the bright side to have a really good average going here, you are consistent, gotta give credit where credit is due. Trump is actually allowing a free people to make decisions for themselves. What a NOVEL idea. But coming from a dictatorship as you have I can understand how you have been conditioned to cower to government as they demand. I pray some day you can get past that.

Like I said, consistent. But wrong again.

"If he and other maskholes had worn their masks from day one, the businesses would be open right now, the veterans would not have committed suicide, things would be much better but noooooo.... let's blame others for our own negligence... THAT"S the American way... "not my fault, never my fault".

The mandates are not about saving lives therefore, even though evidence tells us mask wearing serves no helpful purpose, especially keeping from being infected, these mandates would have obviously been passed and enforced, well, evident because they have been.

"You speak of kool-aid yet believe that hospitals get paid more for covid deaths than regular ones?" it has been proven, and they have even admitted it. Not just doctors but private offices are also getting a special kickback for every positive Chinese virus they report to the government.

"That hospitals don't know how to tell covid from non-covid?"

You apparently have some serious trouble with comprehension. That is not what was said at all. The point was doctors have been given financial incentive through government bribes to report a person as being positive with the Chinese virus when in fact they are not, or the doctos simply have no way of knowing because they do not tests available to determine this. The government has also made it much easier for them to lie by instituting this ridiculous definition of a positive case using guidelines put out by the World Health Organization from they tell us. They have a list of 12, or 13 symptoms, if a person has any combination of three or more of those symptoms they are to be reported as a being infected. These symptoms, in virus combinations of 3 or more are very common for things from non Chinese virus flus, common colds, and even allergies.

Man, if you do work in a hospital I hope it's just changing bed pans with your trouble comprehending and understanding what people say. With this deficit you could easily provide a patient with a medication they are allergic too and kill them. Of course if they have 3 or more of the symptoms I expect you will be a dutiful agent of the state and list that as a covid death. Not only would there be financial incentive to lie, but a very personal incentive as well.

"Never said I abhor the American way" At the least you do not know the foundations of what the historical foundation of the American way is, and certainly do not understand how you undermine that way of living, and are actually heralding a system of government similar to what you chose to leave behind.

"Studying medicine and science for over 20 years does give me perspective and makes me superior to anyone not working in a hospital on matters of medicine, I agree." On this issue, excessive government control of the American citizenry, I have you ....TRUMPED....(I do love a pun)! I have studied government corruption in this country for well over 30 years (and lived with many more), and have seen the lies about keeping the public safe used to justify the theft our liberty. This Chinese virus hoax is one of the classic methods of control. Frighten the public with exaggerated numbers, and images then tell them what ever evil they are highlighting at the moment is coming to get them, BUT WAIT! The government will save, just do exactly what we order you to do without question. Of course they always have a plethora of "experts" (quack, quack) standing there to prove they are telling us the truth even though there can be 3Xs as many experts not on the government payroll, and with nothing to gain by lying to us, telling us what the govnerment employeed experts said is all wrong.

"I'm not fan of MSM; too thick with op-eds and bias." yet you refer to their numbers as proof of what a horrible murderer Trump, and how wrong anyone not wearing a mask is. Again, up pops the comprehension problems you have, too thick with op-eds and bias? MSM is NOTHING but op-eds and bias.

"Where maskholes confuse contrarianism for critical thinking.
Where covidiots disagree with experts on medical matters while they themselves have no expertise in medical matters except for their basement-dwelling google-search Phd." SO I ask you, how do you know this man has nothing more than a "...basement-dwelling google-search Phd." ? Did you research this mna's name and do a background check? Or are you speaking from a point of ignirance your own self? I would be willing to bet you are speaking from a point of ignorance.

"Where kens and karens conflate personal freedom with societal responsibility." AGAIN!!!! You simply do not understand the AMERICAN way of personal freedom and responsibility, and obviously government corruption. People, like you, terrified by what the government tells you have the personal freedom to STAY HOME!! Have what you need delivered to your door, and if you have to go our you buy your own damned respirator, or cheap cloth/paper masks to wear. What you don't have the right to do, nor does our government ideally, is to tell me I have to do all these things you believe keeps you safe. I will decide what is safe for me, you decide for......

"Sorry. Not everyone deserves a medal. Not everyone gets a gold star. Not everyone's thoughts should be honored." Well, we do agree on one thing, and on this point I think you should take a good long look in the mirror. For all you alleged education you are very ignorant on MANY things, government corruption, and a persons ability to learn without consulting you personally are just a couple.

"Participation trophies and cookies are great for 5-year-olds but terrible for medical decisions affecting the whole country." And you have chosen to abdicate personal responsibility, and choice in favor of dictates issued by government agents that have their own ulterior motives for the control they set forth that has nothing to do with keeping people, and on a side not, in the American way have no business assuming control of even if those motivations were the truth.

You are a typical arm chair socialist. You love government forcing other people to do things you agree but apparently have trouble with them forcing folks to do things you don't agree with because you left you home country to resettle in a foreign land. Now I am no expert as you claim, but I do know a bit about Chile's history, even where the United State government sent in the CIA to disrupt their elections, and lied to everyone in this country about what they were doing. But hey all those people your government killed back then I am sure were doing it to keep everyone safe, so why did you leave?

@KCSantiago

have suffered and died needlessly because of government lies

How many people have died as a result of being asked to wear a mask?

Yet you quote numbers from government agencies that are well known for lying,

Numbers that make sense based on my personal experience in hospitals.
Numbers that come from hospitals like the one I work with and universities like the ones I studied in.
So I trust them.
Why did your experience in healthcare sour you so to their numbers?

So if government agencies decided injecting heroine everyday is a good thing people should not be allowed the choice of injecting heroine everyday, t

Slippery slope fallacy.
Strike one.

Trump's concern, the first president in my life to have such concerns, is that govnerment is way overstepping it's boundaries with these forced mask wearing mandate

Not talking about Trump.
Why bring Trump into this?
Strike two.

even though evidence tells us mask wearing serves no helpful purpose,

The majority scientific and medical consensus say otherwise.
Their use in my hospital pre-covid says otherwise.
What evidence or what is your experience in healthcare to says they serve no helpful purpose?

Man, if you do work in a hospital I hope it's just changing bed pans with your

YAWN.
I work at curing cancer with radiation making six figures a year.
You?

I have studied government corruption in this country for well over 30 years

Care to share a list of your published results?
And if the USA gov't is so corrupt, why not move to a less corrupt country.

Oh, that's right... it's only corrupt on the net while discussing politics... in day to day life it gives your "crippled old grumpy dude" medicare, social security, food stamps... all manner of "socialist" help.
But online, it's corrupt mean ol' usa grumble grumble gumble.
Grumpy old men are so funny!

yet you refer to their numbers as proof of what a horrible murderer Trump,
Never said that.
Stawman fallacy.
Strike three.

SO I ask you, how do you know this man has nothing more than a "...basement-dwelling google-search Phd."

I don't. Never said he was.
False equivalence.
Strike four.

People, like you, terrified by what the government tells you have the personal freedom to STAY HOME!!

So do you.
Practice what you preach if you don't want to wear a mask and stay home.

And you have chosen to abdicate personal responsibility,

I've chosen to wear clothese because the government has asked me to wear clothes in the interest of public health.
Only in 'murica is wearing clothes because the government asks you to a abdication of personal freedom. LOL

You are a typical arm chair socialist.

Atypical pro-active centrist. But can't help the lens you see the world through. After all "30 years of studing government corruption" is bound to leave one myopic.

so why did you leave?

I love the USA.
But I guess you don't because it's corrupt.
Funny how that works out, me being a better patriot and lover of the USA than you and yet I"M the socialist! ROFLMAO

So we have a resident alien and a USA-hating texans against masks...
...and a naturalized USA-loving citizen pro mask.
I'll take the USA over Canada or your hate of America any ol' day.
πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Write Comment