slug.com slug.com
3 3

Jussie Smollet s favourite style of necktie. Made into a silver bangel. My Mother, RIP made jewelry to order.
My friends are helping reduce & organise another man's shit...The coroner's report reads inconclusive.. how PC is that. Life departed his mortal coil, inconclusively.... Didn't look back .. . Shirks his credentials to truly inform to the best another human can . The reason he died. Even if it's embarrassing.. like non stop flatulent discharge till you die.. loud smelly , dry reaching type of farts. . Death isn't the bodies First course of action in fighting illness.. Pat never seeked medical attention enough.. Hippie parents . Crystals & meditation. . Only help those already well , stay that way... I found 28 electric drills.. Milwaukee,. Hitachi, Makita , DeWalt. , Snap on spanners & greased drill bits . Scored a huge plastic melted. Raold Dahl . Melted clocks pocket watches melting in his style.
[idw.community]

Amoung the items . Was a bangel mother made me.
Smollets favourite neck tie. sterling silver hand made...
RIP . Mother dearest. Stolen to early. Died youner than me.. no fair. ,

Seriousreason 7 Sep 18
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Post a comment Author often replies/likes Reply Author often replies/likes Add Photo

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Grate poast opee!

I get it, interesting idea!!!

Serg97 Level 8 Sep 18, 2020

very interesting post - alas I have no clue who or what you're talking about.

iThink Level 8 Sep 18, 2020