slug.com slug.com
3 6

Pay Attention: "Dr Rachel" Levine (What a time to be alive. A complete lunatic, now officially in charge of people's health. Utter madness. Lunatics quite literally running the asylum).

Krunoslav 9 Jan 26
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

In an effort to be fair, I must observe two things:

• I cannot find this picture on the internet; do we know for certain that this is Levine?

• The right half of the picture appears to show this person wearing a convention badge, which leads me to believe that this person is attending a comic book/anime convention in costume (note the lollipop prop in the left side of the picture). Hell, it might even just be a costume ball, for all we know.

Now, I don't know what people think adults are supposed to be "allowed" to do in their spare time, but I personally have no problem with someone getting costumed up and being with fellow geeks and nerds, so long as they aren't being lewd or rude about it. I care about what you do when you're on the clock and that you aren't hurting anyone when you're off the clock. That's it.

Well, have you seen the guy? It is not hard to believe he was a drag queen, because sure as hell ain't sane person. And it is not a doctor anymore than that WHO chief guy calls himself Dr. Tedros.

I mean look at this? Does that look like someone you want to take health advice, or any advice whatsoever? I mean WTF? I don't know many for people living in America this is acceptable or they just have been numbed to this madness.... but not over here. Its unacceptable. Just like the second picture. Belgium health minister.

Unreal.

@Krunoslav

Well, have you seen the guy? It is not hard to believe he was a drag queen, because sure as hell ain't sane person.

I would observe that there's a difference between being a drag queen and wearing a costume. I mean, when I was pledging a fraternity WAAAAAY back in the day, I and my pledge brothers were forced to go to classes in drag as part of our initiation. Why? Because it was funny.

I remember one convention I went to, a dad showed up in costume with his daughter and they were both done up as Disney princesses. All I heard that day was what a great father he was (vs. what a sicko he must be). I mean, clothing is just clothing.

Now, if you're telling me that this person was behaving like Shirley Temple and crapping in a diaper, then you'd have a valid point.

I mean look at this? Does that look like someone you want to take health advice, or any advice whatsoever?

Full disclosure: I have no idea what advice this person is qualified to dispense, because I've literally paid no attention to who Biden tapped for his cabinet.

I will agree that it's bad optics to have a Minister of Health that looks like Jabba the Hutt, but that doesn't necessarily disqualify them either. I mean, I wouldn't want an aerobics instructor as the Minister of Health either, because while they look the part, I don't know what else they bring to the table.

As for judging someone's ability to dispense advice predicated on how they look, man, I'm not even going to go there. Because that's the equivalent of saying that because Obama was much more dapper and eloquent than Trump, he's more qualified to lead.

@Alysandir "I would observe that there's a difference between being a drag queen and wearing a costume. I mean, when I was pledging a fraternity WAAAAAY back in the day, I and my pledge brothers were forced to go to classes in drag as part of our initiation. Why? Because it was funny."

Personally, I would not laugh. My humor is set to different standards.

But if you personally wanted to wear that, by all means, just don't expect me to take anyone seriously who does. Also, there is somewhat of a different context when someone is at a costume party and someone who goes trough life pretending to be someone they could not possibly be. I imagine you didn't take yourself too seriously when you wore that? Appose Richard Levine who does take the impossible seriously and finds no humor in it. That my friend is called, insanity. Not humor, not fun, insane. Plus, off course when you wore a drag you didn't think you were a women? At least I hope you didn't.

"I remember one convention I went to, a dad showed up in costume with his daughter and they were both done up as Disney princesses. All I heard that day was what a great father he was (vs. what a sicko he must be). I mean, clothing is just clothing."

I rest my case. No wonder its hard to find any actual men around, half of them are parading around as Disney princess. lol A country that is doom to fail. At this rate America will have to start importing testosterone from Mexico in hope of surviving. And I don't mean synthetic one.

"Full disclosure: I have no idea what advice this person is qualified to dispense, because I've literally paid no attention to who Biden tapped for his candidate."

I would think its pretty obvious that any advice coming from that guy , no one should be taking. Not even in fashion, much less health.

"I will agree that it's bad optics to have a Minister of Health that looks like Jabba the Hutt, but that doesn't necessarily disqualify them either."

With all do respect, there is quite literally a fat ugly guy claiming he is fat ugly woman and he is supposed to be in charge of health, they tell us. Let me repeat that. Health! Forget mental health, which is obviously beyond hope, just the psychical health. How can an obese man be in charge of giving health advice to others? Unless its a clown world. Not to mention that this guy was put in place to throw a bone to the SJW's, because they help destabilize the nation long enough to place Joseph in the White House.

Obviously the guy has no qualifications in the area of health, since in any sane world, he should be in a room with rubber wallpapers, so he does not hurt himself. But since this is insane world and everything is upside down, I guess anything goes these days. Can you imagine America in 1940's being anything liked this? lol How the mighty have fallen.

"As for judging someone's ability to dispense advice predicated on how they look, man, I'm not even going to go there."

We judge people on how they carry themselves and how they look all the time. That is how the world works. That is what we evolved to do. That is how humans and many animals navigate the social world. Only in the parallel universe of snowflakes, where there are no standards of quality, can we pretend it ain't so. And since I don't live in that world, I don't have to.

There is such a thing as too little liberty and too much liberty. Too much liberty brings chaos and too little brings stagnation in society. To keep a healthy balance one must face reality and accept it before one can improve. In America today, the lefties have completely abandoned that idea, since according to their postmodernist view, reality is whatever they can express with language. This is off course the first tenant of "I identify as..." movement.

Postmodernism today tries to reject biological differences between sexes, rejects history and psychology and tries to argue that everything is subjected to construct of language, best express in "I identify as... In other words, you can have any kind of neurotic personal experience, and define your reality by using language and than turn the whole insanity in a political issue. If someone disagrees you attack them with language, accusing them of any number of phobias. That devastating use of language is the contribution of postmodernism.

“Postmodernity means the exhilarating freedom to pursue anything, yet mind-boggling uncertainty as to what is worth pursuing and in the name of what one should pursue it.” ― Zygmunt Bauman

In part in reference to post-modernism, conservative English philosopher Roger Scruton wrote, “A writer who says that there are no truths, or that all truth is ‘merely relative,’ is asking you not to believe him. So don’t.”

A postmodernist idea of health is that it does not exist. So naturally Biden nominates it for assistant secretary for health in US goverment. What could possibly go wrong?

@Krunoslav

...CLIP...Plus, off course when you wore a drag you didn't think you were a women? At least I hope you didn't.

What you appear to be saying is that you do not object to the clothing as much as you object to someone who considers themselves to be transgender (not that you actually approve of the clothing), because you consider that to be a hallmark of someone being a mentally incompetent.

To that, I can only say this: I don't care about a person's "groups." I don't care what their skin color is, or what's between their legs, or who they want to sleep with, or whether they think themselves a man, a woman, or an Apache attack helicopter. I don't care about a person's identity or that they conform to what I perceive to be "normal." In my experience, good people and a**holes come in all varieties.

What I care about is what a person says and what a person does. I care about whether a person is kind and honorable. I care about whether a person is trustworthy and competent. And that's all.

This is not to say that I think of myself as "woke;" far from it. I just think we are ALL flawed individuals and see no point in judging someone's flaws, lest we ourselves be judged for ours. What makes one flaw more social acceptable than another? Where is that written?

I rest my case. No wonder its hard to find any actual men around, half of them are parading around as Disney princess...CLIP...

But you just got done saying that it would be one thing if someone were at a costume ball, correct? Is the fact that this guy was wearing a costume to match his daughter's make him inherently low testosterone?

See, I have a disconnect in the idea that men are all supposed to be square-jawed, laconic, alpha-males and anything less is a cuck or a simp. Personally, I think that guy had balls the size of coconuts for his willingness to dress up to please his daughter and didn't give two damns about what anyone thought of him. He knew people would laugh and point and had zero f**ks to give. You see a guy who's low-T; I see a guy who's comfortable in his masculinity and trying to bond with his daughter.

I would think its pretty obvious that any advice coming from that guy , no one should be taking. Not even in fashion, much less health.

Pretty obvious? Based on what? That he, she, or it are ugly? Or overweight? Or transgender? Or blonde with a terrible perm?

Are we saying that ugly people know nothing? Fat people know nothing? Transgender people know nothing? Well if that's what we're saying, then tell me: do beautiful people know everything? Do fit people know everything? Do cisgendered people know everything? We know darn well that they don't. So maybe what someone looks like has nothing to do with the person they are. I'm not defending this person, but neither am I condemning them out of hand.

To restate my earlier assertion, I don't care what people look like or how they're dressed. Hell, we just had a President for four years that had one of the worst comb-overs in existence and a patently absurd orange spray tan that was usually poorly applied for a guy who gets a professional make-up staff to ensure he looks presentable on camera. And now? Now, you wish for me to accept that someone who looks ridiculous is unqualified to do not only their job, but really ANYTHING of significance? How does that even compute?

...CLIP...How can an obese man be in charge of giving health advice to others? CLIP...

How can a businessman who's never held political office be in charge of the most powerful nation in the world?

As I said in a previous response, the optics are not good; I do not deny that. But saying that a fat person cannot know anything about health is the same as saying that a scrawny person can no nothing about fighting, but I wouldn't suggest saying that to a Shaolin monk. Or saying that a short guy can know nothing about playing basketball, but I wouldn't suggest saying that to 5' 3" Muggsy Bogues. Or that a 6th round draft pick can know nothing about being a starting quarterback in the NFL, but I wouldn't suggest saying that to Tom Brady.

Almost your entire argument seems to be predicated on what this person looks like (with the rest being what they identify as); and because they do not look or act in the way you find pleasing or acceptable, they must have no value in either their position or as a human being. And hey, maybe you're right; maybe this person will make a miserable Director of Health or whatever cabinet position they were given. But I'm not going to simply write someone off because they don't look like what I think they should look like.

We judge people on how they carry themselves and how they look all the time. That is how the world works. CLIP...

Yes, we do. And quite often we're wrong. Often enough that we should probably stop doing it. Often enough that the saying, "don't judge a book by it's cover," has been around since 1944 and "judge not lest ye be judged," has been around since the Bible. But we let our emotional biases get in the way and call it a "gut feeling," as if labeling intuition gives it credence. You can acknowledge that the world does this, but not that it's correct for it to do so.

There is such a thing as too little liberty and too much liberty. ...CLIP... That devastating use of language is the contribution of postmodernism.

Respectfully, now you're changing the subject. You're equating someone's appearance or how they identify themselves as an expression of post-modernism and the excesses of the fringe Left. Whereas I would submit to you that what people look like and who they are as individuals - including their sexual identity - is independent of what socio-political ideology they subscribe to.

I mean, if you are correct, then it holds that there would be literally zero gay or transgender conservatives, but we know this isn't the case. I mean, if you can bring yourself to do it, go check out Blaire White's YouTube channel.

[newsweek.com]

@Alysandir "What makes one flaw more social acceptable than another? Where is that written?"

In the historic results of wrong choices. When one thing they are smarter than all the predecessors than history tends to remind them they are not. That is a fair barometer what is acceptable and what is not in society. When new generations think they are smarter, than all civilization goes to hell quickly. History is full of history evidence. And I suppose the thing we learn from history is that we don't learn from history. And those that do learn from history, often end up watching everyone else ignoring the lessons, finding themselves on a proverbial Titanic.

"But you just got done saying that it would be one thing if someone were at a costume ball, correct? Is the fact that this guy was wearing a costume to match his daughter's make him inherently low testosterone? "

Yes. No self respecting man would do that. It just is not done. Unless the culture has bred effeminate males who never had to hunt their dinner. Metaphorically speaking. In other words there are things people don't do if they are among other men because they would appear weak.

If you think it takes courage to wear dress and go to a party with a daughter, than you can only be referring to a effeminate society. Which no doubt is the reason why Richard Levine even exists as Rachel Levine.

Maybe you have never been around men where they eat weak men for breakfast and only the strong survive so you don't have a frame a reference. But I assure you the only reason why society is the way it is now, is because masculine men did what they do and fought and died to make others safe. And if the way to celebrate that is to lose all self respect as a man and forget where we came from, than I assure you, history will repeat the test until the lesson is learned. And seeing how far western world has sunk in terms of civil society it should be a worrying sing, and that maybe the has come to stop wearing dresses.

By the way. Giving a zero fucks is not a virtue. Its more often than not, lack of self respect.

"Are we saying that ugly people know nothing? Fat people know nothing? Transgender people know nothing? "

In this case, yes this one does not know anything worth knowing. I would not generalize about ugly people, or fat people, but if one cannot take care of their own body, why the hell would anyone listen to their advice on health, mental or otherwise. Plus this fruitcake is not born ugly, this one went out of his way to make himself the most ugly thing in the room. Why? Because he should have season tickets for the rubber room. Can't you not see, that this guy does not belong in civil society but in the asylum? That is a worrying sign if you cannot see it. It means that literally lunatics are running the asylum and insanity has been institutionalized and normalized.

By the way. There is a difference between fat person knowing something about health, and fat person giving advice to others about health. Apparently in this case we have a fat, deliberately ugly insane individual who clearly not only doe snot follow health advice but could not possibly know anything about health since it would be obvious to such a person they are not healthy. This one either does not know or does not care. Probably both. Hence, we have a unqualified, unhealthy person being given official position of someone in charge of health policies for the nation.

You don't see a problem with that?

"Yes, we do. And quite often we're wrong. Often enough that we should probably stop doing it."

Er.... speak for yourself. I judge people well enough to trust my judgment more often than not. After all I had lived experience to teach me how to judge people. If you are not at that level yet, keep on working, one they you might.

Personally I don't have stomach for all the snowflakes who claim we should not judge people and than all they do is judge people based on invented identities. Hell yes, we should judge people and harshly. Standards must be upheld. Otherwise the whole thing goes to hell, as its evident by flawed philosophy of postmodernist non existing standards.

"Respectfully, now you're changing the subject. You're equating someone's appearance or how they identify themselves as an expression of post-modernism and the excesses of the fringe Left. Whereas I would submit to you that what people look like and who they are as individuals - including their sexual identity - is independent of what socio-political ideology they subscribe to.

I mean, if you are correct, then it holds that there would be literally zero gay or transgender conservatives, but we know this isn't the case. I mean, if you can bring yourself to do it, go check out Blaire White's YouTube channel."

Respectfully, a) there is no transgender people, there are only insane people. b) gay is not something you are as it is the norm in the crazy world of today, gay is what you do behind close doors in private. If someone say I'm gay, I say good for you. Now what else do you have that is of any use to the rest of us.

95% of heterosexuals don't go around claiming they are heterosexuals and that is all they are , now do they? Only useless identiterians do that. There is no sexual identity? its not a choice. You can't chose to be something you are not. It doses not work like that. You can be born gay, sure. There are very few people who are born gay and those that are, its the way it is. But if that is all they are, than they are pretty useless, aren't they?

As for the so called trans, no. It is physically impossible, psychologically insane, although politically correct in some countries. In other they throw you out of the building for even suggesting it. Or they ship you to the funny farm and give you season ticket in the rubber room.

I find it weird how this crazy identity politics has distorted people's common sense so much that when you are in it, it seems that things everyone on this planet knew to be true, somehow don't apply because some crazy ass activists said so. Well, I guess we are seeing the result of that kind of narcissism and distorted sense of reality now, don't we? A collapse of civil society in just few decades. Lunatics running the asylum. And its only going to get worse.

Thanks, but no thanks. There are still countries that don't have that level of cultural decay and that is a good thing. I'm fortunate that I live in one such country, which despite its many flaws still hasn't abandoned the basic fabric of functioning civil society. Family.

By the way, I never claimed there are no gay "conservatives" depending on what you mean by that term, but I did claim that trans ideology is not a matter of conservative or not, its just not a mentally healthy individual, period. There is no biological explanation for someone wanting to be of different gender than they are born with. There are rare individuals being born with genetic anomaly and some call it "Intersex", but that is a genetic anomaly not of brain but of sex organs.

Transgender ideology is hardware trying to be software. And for many years that was explained for what it is. A result of deep seated psychological trauma. And it was very very rare. But than feminists started playing with language and created a monster that turned even on them (trans vs terfs)

"During the 1970s American feminists seized on the idea of gender as a social construct, and used it to hide the truth about sex as a biological destiny. By replacing the word “sex” with the word “gender” they imagined that they could achieve at a stroke what their ideology required of them – to rescue sex from biology and to recast it as a complex social choice." (December 2002/January 2003, p. 1)

Roger Scruton

As far back as 1949 the seminal feminist thinker Simone de Beauvoir made this programmatic recommendation: “Language is inherited from a masculine society and contains many male prejudices . . . Women simply have to steal the instrument; they don’t have to break it or try a priori to make it something totally different. Steal it and use it for their own good” (1972, p. 123)."

Result is that trans ideology became monster they created where it was normal to replace sex for fashion statement. The results we, needless to say, absolutely devastating for many individuals and society at large.

Case in point: How Does the Women's March Define What a Woman Is?
Published on Jan 22, 2020 by What would you say? YouTube Channel.

Joseph Backholm was in Washington D.C. for the 2020 Women's March. The question he poses at the march seems relatively simple, "What is a woman?" but maybe this question is harder to answer than we thought.

If this is a documented picture of Ms/Mr/This Levine, than the outcry over some legislator wryly commenting on her/his/its resemblance to a reincarnated Ben Franklin rings hollow at best. She/he/it was nominated for h/h/i transgenderism, nothing more. My friends back in PA said this moron was horrible at the job of state health secretary. Senate should grill this person till it smells like an Oscar Mayer..

How old is this idiot??

w0tn0t Level 8 Jan 26, 2021

Recent Visitors 26

Photos 11,776 More

Posted by GeeMacMexico admits it is a hotbed of drug trafficking, but not of drug use, according to its top politician.

Posted by JohnHoukReprising ShadowGate Documentaries: With Dr.

Posted by JohnHoukLest YOU Are Brainwashed to be Happy in an Age of Transformation Tyranny: Videos & Commentary to Refresh YOUR Memory to at Least Awaken Personal Resistance! SUMMARY: An examination of saved videos...

Posted by Weltansichtwell....doggies

Posted by MosheBenIssacMetoo in action

Posted by JohnHoukDr.

Posted by JohnHoukConnecting the Dots! Some AI Truth – What Used to be “Playing God” is Really “Playing Devil” SUMMARY: … Satan – the foe – has only one delusional recourse: Brainwash human souls ...

Posted by JohnHoukMy Intro to Documentary, ‘Let My People Go’ SUMMARY: Dr.

Posted by JohnHoukMedical Tyranny – A Look at mRNA Danger & COVID Bioweapon Exploitation SUMMARY: Medical Tyranny has become a fact of life that the brainwashing Dem-Marxists, RINOs and Mockingbird MSM work hard ...

Posted by JohnHoukDr.

Posted by JohnHoukIrritated With Transformation Yet?

Posted by JohnHoukVOTE TRUMP – Overcome Dem-Marxist/RINO Lies – Video Share SUMMARY: The first batch of shared videos reflects VOTE-FOR-TRUMP in the midst of Dem-Marxist/RINO government LIES.

Posted by JohnHoukA Look at Mike Benz, THEN Tucker Ep.

Posted by JohnHoukLooking at ‘The Great Setup with Dr.

Posted by JohnHoukEnlightening Videos of a Corrupted Society SUMMARY: … The thing is, TYRANNY today has become very multifaceted in how the socio-political infection of CONTROL has crept into the one-time Land of ...

Posted by JohnHoukMedical Tyranny Liars A Look at CDC, Big Pharma, MSM & Social Media Cartel Owners SUMMARY: I like the Natural News Anti-Medical Tyranny stand.

• Top tags#video #youtube #world #government #media #biden #democrats #USA #truth #children #Police #society #god #money #reason #Canada #rights #freedom #culture #China #hope #racist #death #vote #politics #communist #evil #socialist #Socialism #TheTruth #justice #kids #democrat #evidence #crime #conservative #hell #laws #nation #liberal #federal #community #military #racism #climate #violence #book #politicians #joebiden #fear ...

Members 9,397Top

Moderators