slug.com slug.com
4 0

Listen to this. I was wishing to be keeping a kind and wholesome vibe as I attempted to say this, but, I find myself being in a position of like a gangster and I am having to actually be real with that one single dog that's just too stupid to listen let alone it's being lectured to right now. This is one of the reasons why that I never listen to anyone of you here right here, I mean seriously, okay, about every single time I come here I find that these people are trying to talk about things like what they are doing is caring and like what you really want to do is just have something to care about, that right there do you not understand lasts about as good as for a second, because I swear right now all of you that say that will still turn around and say to everyone else something like "all we have to do is say no to those people" lol, like what you are really trying to do right now is talking some shit about everything and then that what all that you're trying to do is just help, alright, alright, well now I'm opening up right now for real, and just as an fyi, I live to tell you all that everything you know is crap, this is the best part of my day you know, but never mind that, just keep on listening to me right now, I talk about philosophy on here in another group more than anything else and something someone else spoke to me about before, they said that the general consensus about the world is that everyone else is way better at living your life but you would never know it, how many of peoples here agree with that remark, well if you kept on trying to listen to this so you can understand I'm about to tell you this that what if right now I would happen to tell you that I'm about to take your whole level of understanding right now and take that to the next level right now, good, so I have your attention now, this is why all that's everything you know right now is just crap, one, because you all do that, you turn on each other like a cow spinning around because your nuts are tied to your head, it's like you're so good at being good that you're just the worst at actually being good at it, I'm telling you right now that if I told all of you just shut the f uck up, that none of you would even be able to know even how to talk to me about it, you know what I can swallow a ton of shit, probably, and be somewhat sick but this, I find that truly despicably disgusting right there, you like to talk about trust right now alright, just so know that I don't play around lets talk about trust, you like to talk about the problems you realize about the world like in your mind you think that if about all you have to do right now is just support one another that all of your problems will just vanish from the earth right now, when you can't even realize that I'm not really saying this out of disrespect it's just well I only happened to bring it up right now because you were acting like if all I had to do was just ask that question to you what your problem is that you could possibly be able to think that what you are really doing is telling me something about the rest of the world because you are the one that doesn't think that what you can be doing instead is actually trusting me right now, and hey have this gangster's little lesson for you then right now, remember when I told you about that, that is my metaphor mother fuckas, seriously, can you see what I have just done here, to the rest of you what change means to you is just a 2d 90 degree angle turn around the corner to me, but I show you real change, because you could have just been that stupid dog being lectured to by its gangster master, but you know what right now, foo, I don't know why I even said that, why did I say that, don't ask me why I started this with talking about a person gangster and his servant stupid, dumb mutt of a little dog having to be lectured at just to get it to finally understand it's reason to want to contemplate its own existence for once, that does sound like a stupid metaphor now doesn't it, it does I know, I know, because it doesn't matter if you do be or don't want to be that dog, yeah you could have just been a dumb stupid mutt listening to me lecture it, but, that's not why the metaphor is so stupid right now, it's stupid because you don't think that you would like very much being that dog if you really actually knew that a real gangster is lecturing you about it, of course you would have a problem with that wouldn't you, I know that too, because I'm not that dog and you know what maybe you could be able to understand me then right now if you ever were really actually a real person right now that just happens to care whether or not that to you right now someone like that stupid dog, this stupid gangster right here is having to lecture you about it because you just don't fucking get it do you.

Well this might come as a bit of a shock to you then, because, but trust me right now when I have to say right now to you instead, that I don't blame the rest of the world, believe me I don't, because I blame you guys.

And two, everything you know is crap because, I don't know why this comes to you as such a very surprise right now, I'm not really a stupid gangster and you're not really just a stupid dog, you're a stupid person that believe me when I say wouldn't know what real change would have been even if you and me changed places right now, the one that you should be listening to right now should have been the stupid gangster about to tell you about some of the stupid shit all of you like to think about all of the time and not the other way around, and really it's not just because I'm a stupid gangster right now either though, it's because you're an idiot, and if you don't have the opinion of liking that, well, then, you're an idiot asshole, there, how does that sound does that sound any better to you, because ha, ha, ha, what I actually got you to really believe right now was that is what you should be really doing is just listening to a gangster lecturing you telling you about how wrong you really are right now, you foo! Yeah.

Do you see, this, this right here, this is what change really looks like everyone, you people don't need to do anything, you have one job, make that two jobs, one show up to that fucking conference and two promise someone that right after you're not just about to throw a damn chair at someone. I loved that dog, I don't even fucking know you, so now why don't you try telling me about the problems you have that you're complaining about now again?

I've been saying this for a long while and unlike you I'm actually happy no one ever agrees with me right now, I control your world, I'm not seeking for a lecture from you about it on it right now, God and the Devil are playing this game with you, you getting ridiculed by a gangster having been compared to a mut, is the, least of your problems right now don't you humans understand that, it's even the least of the world's problems right now too. So just to let you know, heads up, newsflash, I don't need to say anything at all right now but because I'm not the one that's just changing your world right now, that's just you, I don't care whether you agree or like me for what I believe, you deserved this right now, you can't figure it out for yourself what I have to complain about right now is just you, you want someone to show you by rubbing your nose in it don't you, you don't even know what you are angry at and you thought you could be the one to be mad at me about it right now, I could talk to that dog all day and it wouldn't just even a thing, just like that, but you, you just don't want to listen because you are too stupid to listen and you're still complaining to me like I'm just supposed to know why you don't think I'm the one that can understand you right now, because you just don't listen.

Oh, yeah that's good, I'm feeling much better now anyway. So, just remember this, shut the fuck up, get up and if you still don't like something then you go do something about it then!... I know right, that's it right there, what a stupid....?

caseyxsharp 7 June 20
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

AAh ! Now i get it. Nothing to say! Just annoying.

I have a cat. Her name is Fifi.

You're welcome for proving my point with that informative comment you just made. Of course, you wouldn't get it and you would only have a problem with what words I say. I'm just letting you know that I'm not afraid of what you might say. I'm sure it's you and everyone else here that have so many problems you find with the world, I mean here you are talking on a culture war group like you know something and what you have to say really means something, and what might that be, I know, that you have so many all of these problems you have with the world, of course it is because that's why everyone is here right now really and just like you have a problem right now with what I said, the question is do you really think that what you say would really mean anything, you gotta be joking isn't that right, no one here can not be just kidding yourselves you all would rob an old lady and laugh about it afterwards if you thought that it solved your problems and changed the rest of the world, that's like the only thing you're good for is fucking everything up all in this name of righteousness, but you know what that's just pathetic, you have all of these problems with the world and yet that's your only solution, and you really call that good at every chance you get, you can talk about what you think is right all say and it won't change anything, you act like the best and only way to solve your problems is to beat them over the head with a rock like cavemen, I bet you can't even have a serious conversation without telling people what your problem is with everything, and now you expect me to believe that you really even gave a shit about anything, the rest of the world isn't your problem and I'm just telling you so, because you are the problem, it's you and just like everyone else that says they have a problem with what I says. You better be joking with me, because you couldn't have actually thought that you wouldn't be and I would have actually taken you seriously, like you could ever tell me about what the problems I should be having with the world, and you still believe that, you're just sick, and that's the problem with you that you have so many of those problems with everything else in the world. Do something, like me right now this is me doing something about what I don't care for, I'm calling you wrong for thinking you could change all of the world's problems and I'm laughing at you right in your face right now, and I'm not even joking.

@caseyxsharp What problem are you trying to solve?

@FrankZeleniuk the problem that I have that people have complained all of the time and never doing anything about anything, I shouldn't even be starting to talk about this problem because it wasn't my problem, this shouldn't even be a real problem right now, I hear you all talking complaining about everything that you don't like in the world, when I open my mouth I'm to blame for saying anything, talking to you people is like talking to a three year old, you have all of your problems and you're still wondering how to solve them, but you think it's funny you like to want laughing at me the only one that is really talking about this that's actually trying to help. I don't have a problem, the world is all of your problems, you unappreciative ignorant deaf people.

It's ok... we've all made a drunk post at one time or another... Hope you feel better after your vent 🙂.

Tom81 Level 8 June 20, 2021

You're welcome for proving my point with that informative comment you just made. Of course, you wouldn't get it and you would only have a problem with what words I say. I'm just letting you know that I'm not afraid of what you might say. I'm sure it's you and everyone else here that have so many problems you find with the world, I mean here you are talking on a culture war group like you know something and what you have to say really means something, and what might that be, I know, that you have so many all of these problems you have with the world, of course it is because that's why everyone is here right now really and just like you have a problem right now with what I said, the question is do you really think that what you say would really mean anything, you gotta be joking isn't that right, no one here can not be just kidding yourselves you all would rob an old lady and laugh about it afterwards if you thought that it solved your problems and changed the rest of the world, that's like the only thing you're good for is fucking everything up all in this name of righteousness, but you know what that's just pathetic, you have all of these problems with the world and yet that's your only solution, and you really call that good at every chance you get, you can talk about what you think is right all say and it won't change anything, you act like the best and only way to solve your problems is to beat them over the head with a rock like cavemen, I bet you can't even have a serious conversation without telling people what your problem is with everything, and now you expect me to believe that you really even gave a shit about anything, the rest of the world isn't your problem and I'm just telling you so, because you are the problem, it's you and just like everyone else that says they have a problem with what I says. You better be joking with me, because you couldn't have actually thought that you wouldn't be and I would have actually taken you seriously, like you could ever tell me about what the problems I should be having with the world, and you still believe that, you're just sick, and that's the problem with you that you have so many of those problems with everything else in the world. Do something, like me right now this is me doing something about what I don't care for, I'm calling you wrong for thinking you could change all of the world's problems and I'm laughing at you right in your face right now, and I'm not even joking.

@caseyxsharp my point was (and no, I wasn't being all that serious), that your post just rambles on a lot. Comes off like a drunk vent, more than something debatable.
And you're making a lot of assumptions about me and other people, without any proof (and that are false). Relax a little, and have yourself a nice day.

@Tom81 I'm completely in my right to be displeased with everyone and including you. What will telling me to just relax solve, I'm not the one that has a problem right now that I'm trying to rant or make fun of because I just happen to claim how right I am for just having a reason to complain, I couldn't just expect you or anyone to really understand me, all everyone is doing here is just complaining about so many things and acting like the question isn't what other people can do about these problems, they're simply complaining about something and talking about what other people can do to not have the same problems and not doing anything about their problems at all, and yet all of these people really think that they have a reason to complain, and you're going to blame me like I'm wrong for really complaining right now.

There's a reason why that I said you better be kidding me, it's not just because I think you are the one with a lot of problems or I happen to think that what you are doing is really wrong, because wouldn't that be really funny, considering that it's true I'm not the one with the problem because if I was, and you were really serious, then you wouldn't be the one that has a reason to complain about it because you would be the last person I would ever expect to solve my problems for me, and you, you act like that's such a huge revelation right now, I don't really care if I'm ranting or just making a point, and so if that's what everyone here is going to say now, that I'm just some person that has a problem with everyone, then well that's fine with me, because none of you are that much better than me, and if you really cared about anything at all in the world right now you wouldn't be, you wouldn't be the one complaining, right now, because you would fucking know that. Do you hear me, I'm onto you, all of you, you like calling yourselves rational people, but you can't figure out when someone really is just screwing with you humans, and here's what I have to say about that too, hahahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhaha-hahahahhahahahhahahah-hahahahahhahahaha lol. Have a nice day! And you're welcome.

I don't even.......... 😟
whats this all about? Gangsters & a Dog - is it about a new John Wick movie?

Aeofrik Level 7 June 20, 2021

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 27

Photos 11,776 More

Posted by GeeMacMexico admits it is a hotbed of drug trafficking, but not of drug use, according to its top politician.

Posted by JohnHoukReprising ShadowGate Documentaries: With Dr.

Posted by JohnHoukLest YOU Are Brainwashed to be Happy in an Age of Transformation Tyranny: Videos & Commentary to Refresh YOUR Memory to at Least Awaken Personal Resistance! SUMMARY: An examination of saved videos...

Posted by Weltansichtwell....doggies

Posted by MosheBenIssacMetoo in action

Posted by JohnHoukDr.

Posted by JohnHoukConnecting the Dots! Some AI Truth – What Used to be “Playing God” is Really “Playing Devil” SUMMARY: … Satan – the foe – has only one delusional recourse: Brainwash human souls ...

Posted by JohnHoukMy Intro to Documentary, ‘Let My People Go’ SUMMARY: Dr.

Posted by JohnHoukMedical Tyranny – A Look at mRNA Danger & COVID Bioweapon Exploitation SUMMARY: Medical Tyranny has become a fact of life that the brainwashing Dem-Marxists, RINOs and Mockingbird MSM work hard ...

Posted by JohnHoukDr.

Posted by JohnHoukIrritated With Transformation Yet?

Posted by JohnHoukVOTE TRUMP – Overcome Dem-Marxist/RINO Lies – Video Share SUMMARY: The first batch of shared videos reflects VOTE-FOR-TRUMP in the midst of Dem-Marxist/RINO government LIES.

Posted by JohnHoukA Look at Mike Benz, THEN Tucker Ep.

Posted by JohnHoukLooking at ‘The Great Setup with Dr.

Posted by JohnHoukEnlightening Videos of a Corrupted Society SUMMARY: … The thing is, TYRANNY today has become very multifaceted in how the socio-political infection of CONTROL has crept into the one-time Land of ...

Posted by JohnHoukMedical Tyranny Liars A Look at CDC, Big Pharma, MSM & Social Media Cartel Owners SUMMARY: I like the Natural News Anti-Medical Tyranny stand.

• Top tags#video #youtube #world #government #media #biden #democrats #USA #truth #children #Police #society #god #money #reason #Canada #rights #freedom #culture #China #hope #racist #death #vote #politics #communist #evil #socialist #Socialism #TheTruth #justice #kids #democrat #evidence #crime #conservative #hell #laws #nation #liberal #federal #community #military #racism #climate #violence #book #politicians #joebiden #fear ...

Members 9,397Top

Moderators