slug.com slug.com
8 3

Instead of Star Of David, you get QR code, face recognition, and Geo location. Looks like Australian Gestapo is building its own Auschwitz. Just a reminder, that this is what was done by the CCP who is probably offering its own blueprint to Australian government. And reports were that buses would take people away, never to be seen again. When the bus comes, don't enter.

This Country's Insane COVID Policy Just Got Much Scarier & Now This? | DM CLIPS | Rubin Report

Dave Rubin of The Rubin Report talks about Australia continuing with it’s disastrous Covid Zero policy. In addition to it’s insane coronavirus restrictions and Sydney lockdown the nation has also begun construction on quarantine camps. The government also released it’s frightening plans to de-anonymize social media by linking people’s social media accounts to their passports and giving police access to it.

Krunoslav 9 Sep 9
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

So it seems the Rubin Report is rubbish

Also we do not have health passports as such yet.

Police do not legally have access to health records etc... in fact government officials are against it.

Oh dear only WA is trying to keep Covid at zero... no other state... (btw they have been very successful) how about telling the truth or getting the facts from real Australians for a change

Why the repeated denial? Every time you post, its something against CCP and when Australia is quite literally using CCP playbook, you pretend its for the greater good. Making every possible excuse for them, or just plain denying what everyone can see. What's wrong with you? Are you on some kind of medication? Or is Orwellian double think your default state of mind?

Should I send you the encyclopedia of Nazi or Communist history of abuse , the abridged version to refresh your memory.

In George Orwell's dystopian classic 1984, doublethink is the act of holding, simultaneously, two opposite, individually exclusive ideas or opinions and believing in both simultaneously and absolutely. Doublethink requires using logic against logic or suspending disbelief in the contradiction.

The three slogans of the party — "War Is Peace; Freedom Is Slavery; Ignorance Is Strength" — are obvious examples of doublethink. The act of doublethink also occurs in more subtle details throughout the novel. And you my friend are anything but subtle in your statements.

And by the way, genius, I have a relative in Melbourne, just spoke with her on the phone, yesterday. You know, a real live Australian.

As for Covid to Zero idea? Beyond being the impossible thing to do, because of the nature of the virus. It is absolutely Insane thing to try. And damage done in attempt is so, so much worse than doing the impossible.

So you would either have to by sadistic tyrant who directly benefits from it , or just about the dumbest person on planet earth to buy into that narrative. There is no third option.

And you don't strike me as a tyrant that is benefiting from this. Hmmm.

@Krunoslav since when have we welded people into buildings eh?
We are not following China we are not facists not gestapo and not doing most of the crap you post.
as for covid zero why don't you do some research on western Australia.

@Lightman You are the only guy in Australia, or indeed outside of it, I've heard who does not see a problem with this and calls everyone elses reporting as rubbish and or laying. Even CCP's own global times is making fun of Australian goverment for being better at tyranny than CCP. But off course they know the rules, and what's behind it.

Have you considered..... wait.... prepare for it... that the problem is actually in your own worldview? I know its a long shot. But bare with me. Consider the, I know, highly unlikely fact that you are playing a role of a "Good Australian". or as Yuri would say it "useful idiot". A shocker, I know. And I know its hard to bealive. But just imagine it for a moment. Imagine the possibility.

@Krunoslav crap absolute crap you should talk to normal australians then not idiots.

WA state budget: Mark McGowan says $5.6bn surplus vindicates tough borders

By PAUL GARVEY
6:02AM SEPTEMBER 10, 2021

Mark McGowan has unveiled the biggest surplus in Western Australia’s history, claiming his state’s zero-Covid policy allowed the economy to boom as Scott Morrison urged him to “push through’’ and embark on the difficult task of living with the virus to reunite the country.

Fuelled by a $11.3bn wave of iron ore royalties, the WA Premier, who appointed himself Treasurer after his government was emphatically re-elected earlier this year, unveiled a $5.6bn ­surplus, with more than $1.9bn in extra spending on the state’s struggling health system. Mr McGowan warned the biggest risk to the state’s economic health was a NSW-style Delta outbreak and signalled that borders with infected states would remain closed into next year, possibly as late as April, until vaccination rates rose above 80 per cent.

But the Prime Minister praised NSW Premier Gladys Berejik­lian’s plan to open the state up in mid-October when vaccination rates hit 70 per cent and said WA residents would want to follow suit. Mr Morrison argued Mr McGowan was “underselling” the desire of West Australians to reconnect with the world. He said most West Australians would be vaccinated before the new year and the state would be able to open up sooner than the April date flagged by Mr McGowan.

“I have a bigger confidence in Western Australians about their wanting to re-engage with the rest of the country and the world, as Western Australians look out, they don’t look in,” Mr Morrison said.

“And I know Western Australians will be keen to move on and get on. That’s the Western Australian spirit.”

The hefty budget surplus has left Mr McGowan preparing for a renewed fight over his state’s share of the GST, with rival states that have suffered financially from the pandemic pushing for a review into the current carve-up to be brought forward.

READ MORE:No-risk Premier blows it on reform|Editorial: Iron ore, GST boost WA budget|PM says McGowan selling state short|Budget’s $3bn boost for health system
WA is guaranteed to keep at least 70c of every dollar of GST it raises under a deal struck in 2018 between the McGowan and Turnbull governments. The floor is worth billions of dollars a year to WA, and will add more than $4bn in extra funding to the state in 2023-24 when its share of GST revenues would have fallen to just 10c in the dollar under the old ­system.

The state’s GST share is forecast to climb sharply in the coming years, from $3bn in 2020-21 to more than $6.5bn in 2024-25.

While Mr Morrison has ­already ruled out any changes to the GST formula, Mr McGowan said he was ready for other states to try to grab back some of WA’s share. A review of the amended GST system is slated for 2025, but other states have begun agitating for this to be brought forward.

Mr McGowan said states ­unhappy with WA’s GST deal only had themselves to blame. “They will be wildly angry and they’ll be wanting to undo the GST deal, because they failed to budget properly. NSW failed to manage Covid and so they will want us to pay,” he said.

NSW Treasurer Dominic Perrottet said the GST formula ­needed to be examined urgently. “I thought it wasn’t possible to make the GST formula worse, but somehow we achieved that,” he said. “The no worse-off clause is temporary and a short-term solution to a much greater problem with far-reaching and long-term implications. It needs more than a tinker. It needs substantial change and the sooner that occurs the ­better.’’

Victorian Treasurer Tim Pallas said WA had benefited from the political manipulation of the GST at the expense of Victoria and ­others. “Victoria led the charge against the 2018 GST changes and while the federal government ignored our objections in favour of a political fix in the West, we did work with other states to secure a ‘no worse off guarantee’’, Mr Pallas said.

“We need the federal government to commit to making the ‘no worse off guarantee’ permanent and the federal Treasurer – who is a Victorian after all – should stop manipulating the GST methodology against his own state.”

‘That’s the Western Australian spirit’: PM confident WA will hit vaccination targets
Prime Minister Scott Morrison says Western Australia Premier Mark McGowan is “underselling” the people of his state by estimating they won’t reach vaccination targets until next year.
The Prime Minister on Thursday said he would not change the GST allocation to WA and that the state had to invest in health and hospitals.

“A deal is a deal. For too long, Western Australia got the rough end of the stick on GST allocation. My government fixed it and my government will protect it,” he said.

“It is vital that the additional resources secured by the federal government for WA be invested in the services that Western Australians rely on, especially hospitals and public health, as we seek to prepare Western Australia to live with Covid-19 and re-engage with the rest of the country and the rest of the world.”

While the WA budget follows the federal government’s lead in modelling a reopening of international borders by September next year – which Mr McGowan warned would have a “dramatic” negative impact on the Australian economy – there are no provisions for an easing in domestic restrictions.

The closure of WA’s border to states like NSW and Victoria, he said, had a negligible impact on WA’s economy.

“The real impact is if we have an outbreak. The budget says throughout it that avoiding an outbreak is the most important thing we can do,” he said.

He said the financial strength of WA was supporting the parts of the country grappling with the impact of Covid-19.

“Look at NSW and Victoria, it’s terrible in a health sense and it’s terrible in an economic sense. I want us to avoid that and so far we have,” he said.

“While they don’t understand that and they don’t appreciate it, everything that’s happening in our state – with no lockdowns and everything open – is driving the nation and supporting them all financially and economically.”

Western Australia's Premier Mark McGowan has revealed the state's hard border could be in place until April next year.
The budget windfall will help fund $1.9bn in additional spending on WA’s health system, which has been under increased pressure this year despite no major Covid outbreaks in the state.

It has also committed $1.4bn towards the state’s next water desalination plant, and $875m more on social housing.

Mr McGowan flagged that a controversial cap on public sector pay increases – which capped individual rises to $1000 a year – could potentially end a year ahead of schedule given the health of the state’s finances and the signs of labour shortages.

The $5.6bn operating surplus posted for 2020-21 is more than double the previous biggest surplus in WA history, namely the $2.6bn recorded in 2005-06.

WA expects to deliver a cumulative $9bn in operating surpluses over the next four years, despite Treasury factoring in a pullback in iron ore prices to just $US66 a tonne. Iron ore prices spent much of the past year above $US200 a tonne and are currently above $US130 a tonne.

The strength in WA’s economy, which has the lowest ­unemployment rate in the country at 4.6 per cent, has prompted the government to delay more than a dozen major infrastructure projects by a year in an attempt to smooth out the pipeline of work.

Oh look Covid Zero and a booming economy.

@Lightman Are you freaking serious? Well, hell, Nazi during war also had great economy too. They either stole from people, printed money, or had slave labor. But that GDP was better than ever. Who cares about the abuses and everything else. As long as those excel spread shits are looking good.

Dude, what's wrong with you? Are you on some kind of medication or what?

Now, I know you are not too bright , so let me put not in cost to actual human beings, let me put in in economic terms, just so the remaining two brain cells you have left have a chance of catching up.

Australian National Debt Explained – With Real Time Debt Clock $ 472,954,666,713

Source: Australian Government Data Last Updated: September 9, 2021

The National Debt of Australia Australia’s national debt is counted as the debts of the government of the Commonwealth of Australia. The debts of Australia’s states are not included. The account of debts is limited to loans and financial instruments undertaken by the government.

Who Holds Australia’s Debt? Australia’s debt to GDP ratio is assessed by the IMF at 41.6%. This is very low and, combined with other factors, makes Australian government debt an attractive investment for the international financial community. As a result, foreign ownership of Australian government bonds has always been very high.

More Facts About Australia’s Debt You could wrap $1 bills around the Earth 1,841 times with the debt amount. If you lay $1 bills on top of each other they would make a pile 51,651 km, or 32,095 miles high. That's equivalent to 0.13 trips to the Moon.

Read more at: [commodity.com]

Now, I know you have no freaking clue probably about IMF, so let me explain it to you.

Officially: The International Monetary Fund (IMF) is an international financial institution, headquartered in Washington, D.C., consisting of 190 countries working to foster global monetary cooperation, secure financial stability, facilitate international trade, promote high employment and sustainable economic growth, and reduce poverty around the world.

Formed in 1944, started on 27 December 1945, at the Bretton Woods Conference primarily by the ideas of Harry Dexter White and John Maynard Keynes, it came into formal existence in 1945 with 29 member countries and the goal of reconstructing the international monetary system. It now plays a central role in the management of balance of payments difficulties and international financial crises.

Countries contribute funds to a pool through a quota system from which countries experiencing balance of payments problems can borrow money. As of 2016, the fund had XDR 477 billion (about US$667 billion)

In reality its a bank that controls other central banks and acts as a loan sharking operation , with the ability to create money out of nothing and that backing it up by the US military. Like the money laundering operation in Afghanistan for example.

It just so happens that people behind it are in the pharmaceutical business and they are technocrats. Agenda 230 for example.

And what that all means is that most countries owe to IMF and IMF has no real money of its own, it prints currency that is borrows with high interests rates and it can only exist becauese of WWII destruction and hegemony of the USA. That is why it was formed in 1944, started on 27 December 1945, at the infamous Bretton Woods Conference, which essentially established US hegymony in the world. Everyone has to borrow money, and they go to IMF. IMF creates the money it borrows by printing it out of thin air, and when you don't pay they send it the US military. And when you do pay, they make money , actual money via interests. A classical loan sharing operation.

What this all means is that no country right now is without debt, and debt is out of control, no one can repay it back and this is because US is leading the way with almost 30 trillion dollars in debt. So far it managed to do this in two ways. One by enforcing it with military, and second way was via ponzi scheme. Because after 1971 US dollar , being the world reserve currency is no longer linked to gold, but its FIAT currency it could only keep the whole scheme going via military and running on deficit.

Well that train is about to come to a stop very soon. So far all the countries depend on global trade and no one wants to have a decline in their own economy, and so everyone went along with this ponzi scheme. As it is classical in ponzi schemes. Everyone pretends because that is how they make money. One one of few stop pretending the whole thing collapses very quick.

Well they are pushing it to absilute limited and they are hoping to use scamdamic to push for Bretton Woods Conference II.

The fairy tails about GDP and covid are complete lie. There is no GDP growth because everyone is in debt running deficit. so there is no real growth. Its a ponzi scheme. And covid is 50% flu. You don't kill your backbone of your economy, small business, destroy civil society with medical tyranny and lack of trust in institution, you don't censure people , turn them into QR codes and build concentration camps, you simpleton.

For crying out loud, the Australian official even talked about New World Order and building back better. Are you really that much in denial of what is going on, because of god knows what misplaced idea about Australia. Dude, take two red pills and call me in the morning.

@Krunoslav Goober.... people living in WA are living lives basically free of restrictions....
[wa.gov.au]
Wakey wakey.... you keep getting everything wrong....

@Lightman Don't you have puppies to kill or something?

@Krunoslav Nope I leave that up to you... wassup got nothing as usual just lies and crap.

Australia and the U.S. have a lot in common. People who left England for some degree is freedom, penal colony or not. A kind of frontier spirit although stronger in the U.S. than Australia but almost gone in both countries. A shared common law although again waning in both. A desire to be free of international entanglements which the U.S. lost after WWII to some degree. The language and culture are similar. I'm sure I missed some important points but overall I would say Australia is closer to U.S. attitudes than even Canada.

Freedom loving is often misunderstood as a principal but in the real world it's subjective. By that I mean it is usually freedom for me and people like me. It produces many paradoxes. In both the U.S. and Australia there wasn't much principle of freedom when it came to native populations. They got in the way of the freedom for the immigrant to "conquer" the land and prosper. Despite the libertarians claim that you can't have a right that violates someone else's rights in the real world you can't do anything without impacting someone else. Nothing illustrates that better than the constant conflicts in history between nomadic people and farmers and herders. It was true everywhere in Europe and the rest of the world until all the land was occupied. Australia and the United States suppression of nomadic people only seem like an outlier because the process took place historically recently.

Every nation is at war with an invisible nomadic virus today. When people are at war principles take second place to perceived reality. In war time people are always quick to abandon freedoms a short time earlier they would have found unthinkable. The concept of freedom in a frontier society is paradoxically not inclusive as I explained earlier. It's an individual concept half removed from legal niceties. The U.S. citizenry was more than happy to abandon principle and the law to intern Japanese Americans during WWII. Why would you expect Australians and Americans to care about internment during a war with the invisible enemy. Even the people opposed to authoritarian measures paint the issue in terms of their individual freedom.

Freedom must be collectively enforced or nobody will be free. The individual cannot free themselves from tyrannical government. It takes a government with guns ironically to protect legal rights. People migrating to the Western U.S. often found that out the hard way and formed collectives to hire gunmen to protect themselves from other gunmen. Proving you are only as free as you have the power to control others.

The post modernists are right it's power all the way down. That means the woke do have the right idea they just have a weak grasp on human nature and reality. It's the reality bit that the post modernists get terrible wrong. Physical reality is not at all subjective in any practical sense and abstract reality coevolved with physical reality. Just as some species evolved and thrive some social systems are more robust than others. Liberal democracy has out evolved every other system. At the moment it is collapsing under the weight of it's own success like a species so dominate that it destroys it's own environment. The Romans had a word for the cultural disease that comes from success, Luxus.

Well, as the Polish monarch in their parliament has said, when asked how to get away from this, he said quietly; talk to some generals.

With the technology of today its very unlikely there will be French Revolution storming of Bastille. Australians , unlike Americans have given away their arms.

Every civil war starts with generals, and I'm not sure in America can one be avoided. Only postponed. As we have seen there is even a split in the military as well, so watch out for those generals.

In Australia, I think possible saving point is international pressure. If internationally, not everyone falls for building back better agenda. That remains to be seen.

In times of kings you would cut the head of a king and new king would change things. In times of technocratic, communist, there is a problem of the system. You replace one politician, the system works fine.

As Patrick Wood wrote: “Not controlled necessarily by an individual, but the system is the controller of society, and this is what we see. This is what technocracy is all about – applying systems theory to sociological engineering, so that rules and regulations are put in place to be enforced by technology that will keep you in a channel that they want to keep you in.”

Obviously democracy is not working, any better than in virtually any western nation. Voting is either not allowed, allowed by favorable people, done in ways that makes cheating easy, like mail in voting, voting of imported illegals, by the hundreds of thousands if not millions. Mass media manipulation, Big Tech manipulation, goverment corruption etc. And even if you vote people in office after all that, they will get rid of them, ala Trump, or if you vote against something, they will do it anyway. Vaccine mandates, passports, lockdowns, surveillance, censorship lawas etc.

“Sometimes it seems that everybody in the world is in favor of democracy, just as long as it gives them the result they want.” ― Jack Lessenberry

“People use democracy as a free-floating abstraction disconnected from reality. Democracy in and of itself is not necessarily good. Gang rape, after all, is democracy in action. Democracy is not a synonym for justice or for freedom. Democracy is not a sacred right sanctifying mob rule. ” ― Terry Goodkind, Naked Empire

To be fair most modern countries in the west are republics not democracy. But misguided trust in democratic system as manifestation of morality still remains. If all it took was democratic system of voting to make a country not a tyranny, than why can't be transplanted so easily wherever its been tried and why to supposed biggest democracies in the world, are totally screwed, with few exceptions, again not because of democratic system, but because of culture.

Canada I hear is black pilled. My condolences. Conservatives want the vaccine passports too. So who are you going to vote for? New Zeland, locked everyone down as well. One case. Germany is half way to fourth reich it seems. Spain looks bad too. Scandinavia is lost cause, and British Isles seems Canada-ish. France is half mulims and half protestors population. Pretty soon probably you could not speak against Jesus because of Muslim blasphemy laws. He is one of the prophets. I have some hope in India. But will see.

Strangely, enough Russia is more western than the west and west is more communist than the East. with exception of NK and CCP. lol

There is some hope for Eastern Europe maybe. But remains to be seen.

And off course USSR has the most popular president in the history of United States, writing illegal crazy orders like he is Caligula, or Nero. At least United states, united they may not be, but at least they are states so there is push and pull, much like EU is collection of countries that don't get along.

But Canada, NZ, Australia and UK are much like Swedes, with no foreseeable way out of the situation.

Monarchists in the Polish Parliament | Janusz Korwin-Mikke Interview - Nov 19, 2019

Instead of Star Of David, you get QR code, face recognition, and Geo location. Looks like Australian Gestapo is building its own Auschwitz. Just a reminder, that this is what was done by the CCP who is probably offering its own blueprint to Australian government. And reports were that buses would take people away, never to be seen again. When the bus comes, don't enter.

So far this is rubbish, shove your Gestapo nonsense where the sun don't shine you clearly just spread lies.
BTW China and us are not talking... they are totalitarian bullies waging a trade war against us didn't you know?
PS that bus crap is just crap....

@Krunoslav

Most people can't adjust to the fact that Covid is now endemic. The lie that it will go away is too appealing. All wars involve propaganda and once that propaganda is unleashed on a population you can't undo it. One lie leads to another and another until the entire system is corrupted. Eisenhower warned us about the military industrial complex that built up during WWII. The intelligence agencies and media are central players as are the bureaucrats and generals. A academia wasn't even spared as the system of grants came from the same war effort.

Military industrial comp!ex is just a way of describing the corruption that every empire building civilization has to deal with. Doesn't matter if it is a physical or trading empire.

BTW congrat on your level 9.

Oh, it looks like it just leveled up. Thank you.

@Krunoslav Does it ? you are 7000 point over 200 000.. I'm about to go up myself

@RemiDallaire Maybe I just didn't notice. I didn't really pay attention. I'm not even sure how the system works, I guess there is scoring system on comments, posts etc. that kind of thing, right?

@Krunoslav Well I saw that you were getting there. And you got there very fast

Maybe they wanna try a new system grin

Canada I hear is black pilled. My condolences. Conservatives want the vaccine passports too. And corruption is so obvious that soon Canada will try Australian way. Unless some big uprising happens or pressure from international community. Although first there would have to be uprising at home.

@Krunoslav You are absolutely right... Quebec will vote Bloc... this will be another excuse for the separatist to bring up a referandum to leave Canada... And this time...It may work

@RemiDallaire You mean Quebec would Que-exit?

As we have seen with Brexit, even when people vote to leave, the establishment will do anything to postpone it for years. As even there is a separation, how will be governed and by whom? Britain is not much better, probably even worse, after Brexit, because the people in the goverment did not change. They are still "Building Back Better.".

Is there any party that can pick up a win and its not wolf in sheep clothing? At the moment from what I've seen there is no one that could do that. Its one thing to actually leave, but unless there is someone to lead and culture that is constructive, rather than destructive, judging by the Brexit, it does not get all that much better.

@Krunoslav Quebec already tried twice to separate from Canada... Piss off a few more people and this separatist feeling will come back up.

@RemiDallaire How long was it since the last time they tried a serious attempt?

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 8

Photos 11,795 More

Posted by JohnHoukWATCH OUT FOR AN AI TYRANNY & NSA Spying SUMMARY: I’ve witnessed too many dark-side leaps and bounds to give credence to AI-Tyranny naysayers.

Posted by Sensrhim4hizvewzCohencidence or PLANNED???

Posted by Sensrhim4hizvewz Hopefully, everyone catches it and everyone gets better

Posted by JohnHoukFBI Investigates Baltimore Bridge Collapse! Suggests NOT an Accident! SUMMARY: On 3/27/24 I shared a Lara Logan Tweet on her opinion of what caused the Francis Scott Key Bridge near Baltimore ship ...

Posted by JohnHoukPolitical Tyranny – Part Two Videos Showing the Political Tyranny of Factionalism & Globalist Entanglements SUMMARY: IN Part 1 I used President Washington’s 1796 Farewell Address as a ...

Posted by JohnHoukPolitical Tyranny – Part One President Washington Warned of the Insidious Outcome of Political Factions & Foreign Entanglements SUMMARY: George Washington – RIGHTLY SO – is called the Father...

Posted by JohnHoukFuellmich Political Persecution Encapsulates Globalist Lawfare SUMMARY: A few thoughts on Deep State Political Persecution of Trump & Supports.

Posted by JohnHoukLooking at Birx Not Fauci Managed Medical Tyranny Includes Personal Observations on Legit President Trump SUMMARY: Looking at a VNN examination of the short Documentary: “It Wasn't Fauci: How ...

Posted by FocusOn1Uh oh, i hate to say this, but israel was formed in 1948, 100 years after karl marx wrote his book. Was it formed as a atheist communist country?

Posted by MosheBenIssacWith woke fat ass acceptance, only applies to women (fat bitches). What used to be funny is now illegal. The video won a Grammy Award for Best Concept Music Video in 1988 [youtu.be]

Posted by JohnHoukRemember WHY You Are Resisting the Coup Summary: Well… It’s series of videos time again.

Posted by JohnHoukA Call for Intercession Over WHO Power Grab Treaty SUMMARY: A call for prayer on America’s leaders related to the National Sovereignty terminating Pandemic (better known as Plandemic) Treaty.

Posted by MosheBenIssacDisney COLLAPSES Billions Lost In MINUTES After Shareholders Troll Company Sticking With WOKE! [youtu.be]

Posted by JohnHoukIntro to Maj.

Posted by FocusOn1Communists murdered people on the titanic

Posted by JohnHoukAnti-Medical Tyranny Read Over the Easter Weekend 2024 SUMMARY: Here are two posts focused on combatting Medical Tyranny… 1) Dr.

• Top tags#video #youtube #world #government #media #biden #democrats #USA #truth #children #Police #society #god #money #reason #Canada #rights #freedom #culture #China #hope #racist #death #vote #politics #communist #evil #socialist #Socialism #TheTruth #justice #kids #democrat #crime #evidence #conservative #hell #nation #laws #liberal #federal #community #military #racism #climate #violence #book #politicians #joebiden #fear ...

Members 9,402Top

Moderators