slug.com slug.com
0 0

This is about. Kenneth Copeland, alright. That's right, I am going to tell you everything that I think about all of your videos. Lets doo it!.. So alright, I made it to minute 3 seconds 27 before I had to stop, there was just so much that you said, nothing either too much to get the notice of a worth wild statement for support or flag slash indicator of such or not, but then yeah this is the moment where at the least is the moment the idea of the whole video is beginning to be stated, you just jumped right into it, right from there, oh, oh alright, now I can talk about this, right at this moment here you're making light of something big, this shouldn't warrant you to give a defense of but they did it, you did make light of something big, whether it is intentional or not doesn't matter, but here you are, this, my opening statement to you, literally this in the face of a real big important issue that you're making light of by using sarcasm, that's not what i have a problem with though, I have a problem with your problem with the whole theistic approach to medicine, there's no need to tell me what the point and meaning of your video is, I think that I know that is the point and meaning of your video, correct? Here's what I feel to say to you, look, it's not so bad as you say that it is, churches play an important role in the development of a society, culture and humanity, for instance, in this stressful times, sure there are things to lessen the extent of the stress caused by the uncertainty of an illness, and I could goe along and to further say that those things are good and not just prayer like you thinking, that I would say, I can do that, but that doesn't mean that church doesn't help, it does, you can imagine and I know that you can that in this stress there are some with no ways to lessen that stress, despite what might be true of their immunity or likelihood of catching it, it is just straight up true that there really are some people that no amount of training or knowledge to protect themselves, they still cannot cope with it, it might not even by that they are afraid of getting sick, they can see that the people around them are dying which scares them, church can give you this another way to cope, where no coping was present before, and it doesn't have to be the sickness that they can't cope with either, but the effects of what this illness is doing to our whole entire society, the government comes in and says, hey, all of you have to stay home and none of you can leave your house because this will be bad if you do, and really there are some people that don't know how to cope with that on their own, on their own, like they couldn't even imagine that, because they are like the society itself a social thing that exist, so if you tell that thing that it can no longer do that when that's the purpose of being a social culture, it can break, just like that, and this thing called church, gives that thing a release from that no one would want to just argue that church is great because it protects you because if you goe without it then not going to church is bad since that does mean that this illness is winning when it's not church or no church is bad it's this thing the illness that's bad, that's not an argument, that's the truth, life is an uncertain thing, but what this thing here is it's not like that it's a known certain bad thing that exists within that uncertainty to literally get you sick and make you unwell, it's bad, and I would argue that church does help our society as a whole like that anyways anyhow, people are so caught in this thing that society must exist to be social and not to only exist to be existing just to be social, but that's what it is a social thing, dragging society down itself, and society itself, it can't exist on it's own if everyone thinks the purpose of being a social society is to just be that a society that is social and without that it means that it is not, people need to break away from that, but, to a limit, in their own way, literally in their own way, or else it won't work, and then those that really can't cope with the uncertainty of that not this and that church and illness but they will find that process of being dragged down now since now it is them that don't know how to move on while not being so social they can't, can't cope with it anymore, so that's why that church helps those people, not just those you know are sick or would become ill, that is, what church is, a thing to help everyone, not just anyone, so anyone who thinks that they are everyone, which right now is everyone would see benefits from just going to church, you don't need to goe because you're scared or think that it will help though too, if by going to church can help, it can also help that it is supposed to be a meeting place for people who have real problems, that is what church is, do you get it, you don't first say, well I have a baby bill due, so I'm going to goe to the club and pray it away, because that's stupid, you don't try to say, hey someone stole my bag of weed, so now I'm going to the club anyways because I don't have a bag of weed, church is a place where you can just goe not for any reason not for just any problem, but it is still true that you can literally goe to church for any real problem no matter what it is, which is why now I'm saying that yu don't need a real problem just to goe to church, if people goe to church on their own like that, that is a people thing and what people do, it doesn't make people bad, or church bad, just for wanting to goe there or to actually goe there, it's just church. You get it Jaclyn Glenn. You are far way off but on some level I still know that you get it. And who is to say that this method doesn't help people, you're telling me that a placebo effect or lying which is straight up one person's untrue fictional lies can do something like show more of effect on a person who doesn't even know it like even more than nothing at all or raising their body temperature because they were lying to themselves about the room being hot, but prayer that's what does nothing, you're out of your mind right now Jaclyn Glenn, seriously, how could you possibly say that it does nothing, you don't have to believe, in believing that mass consciousness exists, to believe that the act of believing in mass consciousness can play an important role on some level to a whole entire society, exactly, it's just a belief, but that doubtful and misconceived notion, that one false idea right there, and I'm giving this to you right now, it still means something whether or not, or not, that it means mass consciousness exists within a whole entire society existing to exist for mass consciousness as whole entire society apart from you, boom, mass consciousness it exists just like that, you never even had to ask the question, at all, whether in the beginning or the end, mass consciousness exists just like that. To say, that mass consciousness and church, the belief, I mean only strictly the very belief of believing in church, doesn't help a society, you're crazy if you think that it doesn't, because you are, to think that both mass consciousness and church don't need each other, yeah, that makes you crazy, you should probably get yourself checked, not gonna lie to you, that be great. Alright, now to watch your video. You know, I, I don't think that anyone is really trying to say just prayer works, that's really you saying that, do you not see how you just jumped here, really those people, people are who are wanting to say that prayer will help, but it's you that tries to say that prayer is what won't work because you say them and everyone says that it is the only thing to help, that's just you saying that, I mean, you made the video so, yeah. Goe on. You're like a girl made of glass. Are girls supposed to be made of glass? That looks fragile man. This is why they put a fragile sticker on packages from China. Hahahaaa, hahaaaa. Alright, you just sound mad, you are so mad. Yeah, want to know something else girl, I couldda been an astronaut, do you know what my number one regret is, eigh was too drunk to drive. See, now you don't know where I'm coming from. Alright, I get it you're mad, and you're frustrated with Christians. Now you know how I feel every time, that I hear you open your mouth woman. You're not really making a point at all here, it's more like you think therefore you know, and you do know that Christians saying that is what makes you mad, therfore you're mad at Christians. I get it. I think, I think we get it yeah, yeah we get it Jaclyn Glenn, this is not just something that anyone says in the world but it is something that I'm myself sure of that you would say being that you're atheist, so you're just voicing that, not really putting out or fueling the fire at the same time. I can understand that. That was good, and yet not so good, that you said that, see, that's how you make a YouTube video right there, God forbid it just took an epidemic for to finally do it too. Oh yeah, and it's alright to be yourself or beside yourself, it's alright Jaclyn Glenn, it's alright to be yourself or beside yourself Jaclyn Glenn, it's alright to be yourself or beside yourself Jaclyn Glenn, Jaclyn it's alright to be yourself or beside yourself, Jaclyn Glenn... I'm saying, that, you are only a mortal human, and it also just so happens that you are too an atheist, so, you and church folk, and I'm not talking about those church folk that star going and then decide they want to leave, real church folk, you just have, excuse me, the church and you Jaclyn Glenn have two different ways of "handling,' dealing" with the same problems, and there's nothing wrong with it, it's you that does what you do, and the church, People, not just church, that does what it does, because they're church people in church. It's understandable, that with no barriers to be held up, that people that are allowed allowing themselves they can talk differently, you are an atheist YouTube girl, I seen that coming, I did. This is too much, I'm sorry, I meant, you just went over the line, because, it's no questioning it, you are just over the line, can you understand that? And now, really you're just making fun of what other people say, not even about just what someone would say, that's the point, you are just too making fun of what anyone something that they say, you are doing that. YOu make it just sound so bad that people would even dare to goe to church at all during a pendemic, hey, hold on, I have to check something, oh, oh yeah right, well, I looked and it turns out, that that is exactly what you're during, like really, that, it's just people, they are that bad for breaking your rules that aren't even rules for people. You, you do realize that this is killing people, are you seriously aware that the government they all they have to say to people is just try to wash your hands, maybe you won't die, but this, this is what people should be listening to, is your word against all of those, the church itself, let alone not just Christians. Alright, I guess that's all of it. Wait, no, the reason that YouTube took down your video, was because many of your videos not all of them are scandelous, I will say that first, sorry about that, but then there are times that you do sometimes just sometimes you have made these one scandelous videos that really are just scandelous videos, that made sense to you right, YouTube, don't get me wrong, not that your videos are that scandelous or not, it's legitimately YouTube that just doesn't want your videos on it. Your whole entire Youtube Channel, is like right there bourdering marks or deletion, it's like your content is, the content of there not being content on the internet, and you're also an atheist YouTube girl, who just so happens to be making YouTube videos on YouTube, so that's why YouTube really just doesn't do anything about it, you're talking about all of this crazy shit, you can say yeah but, but nothing it don't matter, you do that, that's precisely what your channel is, you do what you want, but I'm just telling you, sometimes though it's like you almost try to think that you've taken over the role of YouTube itself, and YouTUbe is what does hate that about you, but hey, don't be going and thinking that everything that YouTube says to you is just because they don't like you over there, at YouTube, whatever that mean, YouTube is a place for YouTubers who are making YouTube videos on YouTube, I mean, it's YouTube for a reason, they don't want anyone to just break their rules, but sometimes people like you also happen, just do happen, to break the rules, of YouTube. Why do you think that I talk like this to you and around other people, I don't even give a fucking shit, but I still act like this right now not pretending is what I would say things like on YouTube, right now. This is how you do it. And this is why Kenneth Copeland got an award from YouTube, see how that works?

caseyxsharp 7 July 1
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

Recent Visitors 6

Photos 19 More

Posted by OprichnikiNext I watch muppets Haunted Mansion! 👍 👻 Happy Spooktober everyone! 🎃

Posted by OprichnikiReligious faith corrupts and absolute religious faith corrupts absolutely.

Posted by GodlessPlease join the Atheist Watch Facebook Group. We are anti-feminist [facebook.com]

Posted by jaclynglennfanTrying To Find Other Jaclyn Glenn Fans

Posted by caseyxsharpHere, I want to tell some things that might be helpful for you.

Posted by caseyxsharpHere you can probably find this information more appealing to you than anyone else, so I'm gonna speak it to you instead.

Posted by caseyxsharpHey you know what's great to eat, an omelet on a tortilla with spicy corn beef and Dioblo taco bell sauce.

Posted by caseyxsharpHey you know what's great to eat, an omelet on a tortilla with spicy corn beef and Dioblo taco bell sauce.

Posted by caseyxsharpThis is about.

Posted by caseyxsharpHey.. So you would like people to say things to you that they think of you on here, right, is that right?

Posted by caseyxsharpHey.. So you would like people to say things to you that they think of you on here, right, is that right?

Posted by havenonoHi, Jaclyn! You're nice.

Posted by CollieSo thankful to you Jacker-Lin-Glenn, for telling me about this Slug business

Posted by MadisonAvenueThe Red Book Is Public Now.

Posted by CleverFoxFaceH-O-L-A ppl

• Top tags#video #world #reason #god #youtube #hope #truth #society #TheTruth #hell #evil #videos #humans #Atheist #government #money #death #media #hello #kids #book #devil #Canada #Christian #earth #freedom #children #culture #Jesus #community #created #rights #religious #evidence #Police #fear #racist #bullshit #religion #friends #vote #China #atheism #Constitution #laws #Christians #faith #church #belief #liberal ...

Members 1,322Top