slug.com slug.com
2 0

Lets see. And here I think that, I have something to talk about physiology and evolution. Actually, that's just what about is the same thing, like anyways. You want to hear some strange science? This is what is you gain when you hear and learn all about what you can, the real science that you are taught. The moon, you know that you've heard of that. The earth couldn't have ever caught the moon, it's proven now that nothing that moves around a planet can be spun around another thing and caught from a bigger object to another smaller object, if the moon was created from our earth, then it would made out of the same material, of our planet, and it didn't form at the same time as the earth while containing the same material either, the moon is also older than the earth, the earth 3.8 billion years, the moon 4.2 billion years old, it is empty on the inside at the same time of all of this, it has the most perfect circular orbit, than all of the satellite bodies in all of our solar system, literally all of the moons or any other moon in all of the universe, as well, if you rewind all of the time that it was that the moon has been moving away, then at that rate this speed would be, in only about a billion years the moon would already be touching the earth, oh I'm not even trying to give you any whole entire backstory, this is real science, something putting the moon here is the only possible solution, if the moon was either too far away or too close, then it would disrupt the earth's jet stream in the ocean, and if that would happen, then it would either cover the whole entire earth over with water every single 28 days, or if it was too far away then it would take out the oxygen rich making plants in the ocean disturbing the jet stream, killing off all of the oxygen producing plants in the ocean, that's just our solar system's moon, it is the biggest moon orbiting than any satellite existing moon moving around any planet in our whole entire solar system, as a matter of fact, it's bigger than all of the outter orbiting gas giants of the outter planets, centrifugal force alone specifically could dismay the very theory of why that the moon also just never turns to its other side, spinning one object to one or other direction and letting it goe, it will always still continue to spin, well in that same exact direction that it was spun, the moon it doesn't move, they can't figure out why is it that the move hasn't flown away by now, if also the moon is facing the earth with the dark side facing the sun, it has the more countable creators than the dark side of the moon, than when the moon has to pass around the side of the earth while it's between us and the asteroid belt, it doesn't protect anything, it maybe got these wounds and scars, because probably it was being transported here to be here for our planet from somewhere else, also maybe at the same time that it was moving water from one place to another for our planet.

You know, actually, the water that is here existing on earth, it's not the same water that is in space either, if you tried to make all of the water being made created in space, you you couldn't create earth's water by any natural way that is observed in our universe, and there isn't this much water on any other planet out there that is our size and not a gaseous giant, a planet our size it can't hold this much water and still have formed as a normal solid planet, even this planet's water was made elsewhere and put here too. This moon's dunes and creators, they weren't made by asteroids hitting it making lava flows, it has a creator that is seriously the size of the whole side of the moon, and there are several of them, if that was created by an asteroid, then it would have already blown away all of the moon's surface, and as you can see here, it has a 15 mile thick crust and a solid outer core while it is hollow inside, further more, if an asteroid hit it that hard and at that size while it had a outer shell like that, it would have already broke the moo, those dunes and creators on the moon, were created washed away sections of the moon from the water that was used when it was moved here by the moon from somewhere else.

Lets talk, the only, thing, that could have possibly done this and moved it from there over there over somewhere else to over to here now, would have been just aliens, that's the only thing. It's a problem here, if them any aliens existed they must have had skeletons like us, if they transported from else where moving here from somewhere, they had to have had their skeleton crushed under the force of the thing force that comes caused by the speed of light traveling, and the expenditure to our the planet, they, wouldn't couldn't survive the space journey through the radiation filled outter space out there, and that's assuming that they were moving at the speed of of light, if they couldn't, then they couldn't ever have come here to our planet, suspecting that they have, as a matter of fact they then couldn't cross the light speed observable area around our planet in the time that it took the time for our planet's age to travel that light at that speed, they would have only had the space area of about 3.8 billion light years away, there are no planets around this area that has any supporting planets to travel from, and speaking of that also, also if they had traveled here sighting our planet, they would have had only the timespan to see that any real life would have already existed here before, in that time period that just had seen to see us our planet earth here, so, really that window is just about since the time that observable life of evolving organisms to interact with about, maybe, 500 million years. They would have had to have moved this water from somewhere that, that far away, in an impossible way nothing that huge can move that fast, I think that this water was manufactured just like our moon over there at the planet Mars, using the gas that was forming on that planet the planet Venus, that's what I think. If water was the life giving essence of life itself, like a woman, wouldn't it make more much more sense now that you think about how girls are from Venus and goe to Mars, that takes that nursery rhyme to a whole another level, oh, I wonder how that happened. And look, look at all of these asteroids now here to make this moon to transport it all.

Talking about physiology and evolution now, now. I'm not threatened by that evolution at all by my beliefs. It is true, that evolution was impossible, what about this that in order for evolution to work, it most run solely on mutations and survival of the fittest, but in order for mutations to be beneficial only the most fittest organisms must survive to make it, since there aren't that many creatures that would otherwise die from random mutations, where are they at, survival of the fittest only works, and evolution creating beneficial mutations only, happens when all of the most fittest animals survive, that's how it works. That doesn't mean that all of the animals mutating evolving would have only had to had evolve from a natural disaster or another animal of some kind. Physiology is what I want to talk about, not this evolution. Physiology speaking, evolution is really an impossibility too, like what about all of these news article telling how that people have migrated from around the world, each and every single time that there is a characteristic that needs explaining, they call it a beneficial characteristic to whatever race possesses it, or otherwise it would be a bad thing to any other race out there, like how white people were white when living in the tundra of the Russian terrain, it's so stupid to just say that it was a good thing, because they were protected having white skin in the snow, but you know what they don't tell you, is that if white people live above the equator then they need to supplement vitamin D just to support healthy bones, and white snow reflects light so they would have had more of the light for generating vitamin D than living anywhere else in the world, and yet, still, somehow, they still have to supplement vitamin D, or African Americans who live in Africa, dark things absorb more light, absorbing more heat, but they have dark skin to protect them from the sun, not needling that much vitamin D, though, that means that, for these black people the sun is right overhead of them but it is not as hot as it would be if the earth was tilted and all of that light would be hitting them at an angle, which, would explain how black people do have darker skin than white people, but they do still live an the one area of the earth where it is hotter in the summer at the equator than in the winter when the earth is actually closer to the sun than in summer, see, see, all of this stuff, it's just social economics, that's all it is, not evolution being supported by survival of the fittest, back people are usually bigger than other races, but that's because black people who lived in Africa had a hotter climate than anywhere, hotter bodies make bodies work more efficiently creating much more muscle mass, but then they would have needed that much more energy producing just to survive living in the African terrain, which could happen, if they weren't only building better bodies with more muscle mass would be requiring more bone mass to move and support, maybe that's why black people are susceptible to blood disorders since because it is the bones that form red blood cells, it's called sickle cell anemia, the cost of having a body to fend off and take down lions and shit, that's why their blood is like that, and you're calling that a part of evolution by survival of the fittest, what the heck seriously. What about those people the intuits, of the Alaskan land, the sun's light there is really at an angle of straight at them, but the reason that they do have dark skin living in a tundra like Russia, is because the sun is at an angle and they have dark skin because the earth is closer there in the winter too, which means that the reason that they have dark skin than white people but not black people dark skin they still get much more sunlight all year around there than anywhere and they do live in a tundra, so they don't need any African dark skin because they aren't using that much energy and they don't need vitamin D supplementation having dark skin. How do you explain that with Evolution? It's social economics and geography that makes people and organisms be what they are, not evolution, and if it wasn't just that two things, like evolution only having mutations and survival of the fittest, this theory I'm saying if not just those two things would be micro economics. Also, if that wasn't damning enough for evolution, they do say that all organisms if this theory were true then all of the branches of the tree of evolution would have connected to one another observably, connecting to most complex to the lessor complex organisms, but in the actual view of how the organisms have lived here being, it is the other way upside down, the more complex organisms have become much more simpler over time, and not even the evolutionary branches that should not be connected by a common branch are still connected somehow randomly too, like a cow has almost the same genetic DNA as a common grass snake, but these two organisms evolved separately over millions of years also on other different branches from one another and somehow yet they still have the same DNA, that's impossible, literally specifically by the definition of what evolution is.

What you don't know about the human body, is that these scientists just look for a benefit to what they observe, only to show what a problem would be, that's not science, they don't really try to understand what and how the human body really works, all that they do know is if this is like this then it causes this problem. They know nothing about the human body that they are trying to explain, and at this point, I doubt that they will ever even figure it out. They really think that each mutation should be beneficial or it means that survival of the fittest can't happen, but that assumes that each and every mutation is beneficial to the organism, which they say is in support of evolution, that's if survival of the fittest can happen to benefit survival of organisms. That's the only way that the theory of evolution can possibly make sense. Although, for that to make sense, that would have to mean that either nonfittest animals had a chance to survive too which destroys the theory of the benefit of survival of the fittest, or there is somehow a way that organisms at the cellular level can somehow have their DNA influenced effect by some intelligent consciousness that decides which is meant to be mutation for survival of the fittest or not, that's the only way that evolution by survival of the fittest which is set in stone and mutations which are random are meant to benefit an organism to help better survive survival of the organism's mutations. And for the second way, that is only possible if atheist scientists were to acknowledge and accept that intelligent influence can happen which would destroy the very idea that the concept of evolution being is by this random mutation and only about survival of only the fittest. It would make much more sense, than to think that the Mammoths that used to exist were only hairy because they lived in the ice lands when they started to lose their hair leaving them defenseless to humans just because the temperature rose to a temperature that all they had to do was lose their hair, but that wasn't beneficial to the mammoth organism, they were literally hunted to extinction while living in a warmer climate that caused them to lose their fur, that's crazy, unless intelligent happening were possible, which would explain how they lost their fur, but it didn't mean that it was survival of the fittest or survival of the fittest, because seriously like literally they're extinct because of it. Sure, I don't have the answer for you, but it is not evolution.

If it were only to come down to whether there is a theory and a different theory just for one of them to be right in reality or not, well yeah then I do have a better theory, it is different than evolution and it does better explain creatures than evolution, see how that works? I don't need to better explain how life on the planet was created, I just have to disprove the new current theory of how that happened, and I think that I've already done that thus far. Real science yo. All of this about the human body online the internet today, right now all of this stuff is useless information meant for suckers who would only want there to be any answer that they don't already know fits. It's not science to say, if you do or don't do this, then this might happen by chance, that's not even science, they call that statistics, and statistics mean nothing in reality. If statistics mean anything, then people would keep their children home if they heard that there was a percent chance that they would be abducted by a stranger, but that still doesn't mean that by letting your kids out that they will ever be abducted by a total stranger like many other kids, tey say that there is always a chance to get pregnant if you don't use protection during sex, do you have any idea how unlikely that it really is for you to get pregnant even by having unprotected sex many times, there is only a ten percent chance that the egg that does eventually get fertilized to be implanted onto the side wall of the womb just to get pregnant, the likelihood of getting pregnant on the first attempt is like next to impossible, but does that mean that you are going to wear a condom just because it is that you know the odds or not, no, you know why, because none of this science statistical data means fucking shit in reality. They will call anything a high likelihood if it a problem that happens despite the real likelihood in reality and actuality is nill being like nothing, because that is really just how literally these scientists think, and that's wrong.

You learn science, to know what you do not understand, not just to know what you already do and be calling that real science, you know why, because it's not real science and anyone that would believe in it is a lier and they are stupid actually, that's real science.

I was saying that I was going to talk about physiology and evolution at the beginning for this, point. I have not been taught any of this by any textbook in the world, and yet I can form my science into reality just like I have the very ability to hold it in the palm of my hand, like real science, that's what. Boom, real science. That, no one can possibly dispute or disprove just by questioning what is possibly could be wrong. You would like to hear how, that the human body really is meant to work, it's, like this, the body is intelligent, if evolution's survival of the fittest and mutations, were, to meant anything, then it is what the human body is, it is a human body that is intelligent enough to know that or not, which I would be the one to argue that it does, not for survival of the fittest or random chance by mutations, it is the human body that is intelligent. I don't need an argument, or debate whether it was right or true and not, because real science is what is observed, it needs no burden of proof, it is the truth of this very reality. and I can support my theory at the same time that I could dismount and dismantle that theory of the theory of evolution, so theoretically how screwed is the theory of evolution right now?

caseyxsharp 7 July 2
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

When you're having a bad day, and think that you can't goe on.

You see this hole behind me, that is going to be the size of evolution's asshole, when I'm done with it.

Recent Visitors 10

Photos 19 More

Posted by OprichnikiNext I watch muppets Haunted Mansion! 👍 👻 Happy Spooktober everyone! 🎃

Posted by OprichnikiReligious faith corrupts and absolute religious faith corrupts absolutely.

Posted by GodlessPlease join the Atheist Watch Facebook Group. We are anti-feminist [facebook.com]

Posted by jaclynglennfanTrying To Find Other Jaclyn Glenn Fans

Posted by caseyxsharpHere, I want to tell some things that might be helpful for you.

Posted by caseyxsharpHere you can probably find this information more appealing to you than anyone else, so I'm gonna speak it to you instead.

Posted by caseyxsharpHey you know what's great to eat, an omelet on a tortilla with spicy corn beef and Dioblo taco bell sauce.

Posted by caseyxsharpHey you know what's great to eat, an omelet on a tortilla with spicy corn beef and Dioblo taco bell sauce.

Posted by caseyxsharpThis is about.

Posted by caseyxsharpHey.. So you would like people to say things to you that they think of you on here, right, is that right?

Posted by caseyxsharpHey.. So you would like people to say things to you that they think of you on here, right, is that right?

Posted by havenonoHi, Jaclyn! You're nice.

Posted by CollieSo thankful to you Jacker-Lin-Glenn, for telling me about this Slug business

Posted by MadisonAvenueThe Red Book Is Public Now.

Posted by CleverFoxFaceH-O-L-A ppl

• Top tags#video #world #reason #god #youtube #hope #truth #society #TheTruth #hell #evil #videos #humans #Atheist #government #money #death #media #hello #kids #book #devil #Canada #Christian #earth #freedom #children #culture #Jesus #community #created #rights #religious #evidence #Police #fear #racist #bullshit #religion #friends #vote #China #atheism #Constitution #laws #Christians #faith #church #belief #liberal ...

Members 1,323Top