slug.com slug.com
13 17

Should I make a video on Dr. Stella Immanuel?! (DEMON SPERM DOCTOR)

Should I do it?!

• 52 votes
  • 0 votes
JaclynGlenn 7 July 30
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

13 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yesss please! I just made an account to vote yesss to sitting yo butt in the chair for a new vid tomorrow morning! Lol 🖤

ashleym Level 1 July 30, 2020

"Demon Sperm Doctor" That's too juicy to pass up like what the actual fuck? I might end up weirded out but it'd be worth it. It sounds like a supervillain in an x rated superhero movie.

Humanity never fails to suprise me...

Why would we not want a video on "Demon Sperm Doctor "? This should be good. 🙂

Do it!!!

Oh Hell Yeah!

I’d love to see a video on this craziness!!

I think a video from you on this subject would be informative and absolutely hilarious, especially after a glass of wine!

Yessss!!

I have no idea who ir what that is but it sounds like it'd make a good video so YES

Yes please

Mndshok Level 1 July 31, 2020

Too ridiculous not to call out.

Jaxie Level 1 July 31, 2020

I'm glad that you did it. That is how I ended up joining Slug =)

orvar Level 1 Aug 3, 2020
Write Comment

Recent Visitors 82

Photos 19 More

Posted by OprichnikiNext I watch muppets Haunted Mansion! 👍 👻 Happy Spooktober everyone! 🎃

Posted by OprichnikiReligious faith corrupts and absolute religious faith corrupts absolutely.

Posted by GodlessPlease join the Atheist Watch Facebook Group. We are anti-feminist [facebook.com]

Posted by jaclynglennfanTrying To Find Other Jaclyn Glenn Fans

Posted by caseyxsharpHere, I want to tell some things that might be helpful for you.

Posted by caseyxsharpHere you can probably find this information more appealing to you than anyone else, so I'm gonna speak it to you instead.

Posted by caseyxsharpHey you know what's great to eat, an omelet on a tortilla with spicy corn beef and Dioblo taco bell sauce.

Posted by caseyxsharpHey you know what's great to eat, an omelet on a tortilla with spicy corn beef and Dioblo taco bell sauce.

Posted by caseyxsharpThis is about.

Posted by caseyxsharpHey.. So you would like people to say things to you that they think of you on here, right, is that right?

Posted by caseyxsharpHey.. So you would like people to say things to you that they think of you on here, right, is that right?

Posted by havenonoHi, Jaclyn! You're nice.

Posted by CollieSo thankful to you Jacker-Lin-Glenn, for telling me about this Slug business

Posted by MadisonAvenueThe Red Book Is Public Now.

Posted by CleverFoxFaceH-O-L-A ppl

• Top tags#video #world #reason #god #youtube #hope #truth #society #TheTruth #hell #evil #videos #humans #Atheist #government #money #death #media #hello #kids #book #devil #Canada #Christian #earth #freedom #children #culture #Jesus #community #created #rights #religious #evidence #Police #fear #racist #bullshit #religion #friends #vote #China #atheism #Constitution #laws #Christians #faith #church #belief #liberal ...

Members 1,323Top