slug.com slug.com
1 0

Hey girl, I wasn't sure what I was trying to do here right now, oh right, oh right, so how are you being, I only came to stop be to ask you how you're going?

I wonder, how are doing? I don't know, I wasn't going to debate with you, I can never place my place my finger on what you're really thinking about me, do you believe in God, or do you think that you would believe the Devil was real, I didn't think so, you wouldn't just simply believe me no matter what I told you, but I worry about what you would be thinking though, should I be, because I do, I can't tell if it's that if to you if you would be the one to be thinking something or anything about me whether you believed what happens to you is either because or because I was God or the Devil or if you only happen to have thought so just only if you did just only believe that everything in your life right now, if it was as a result of me, no matter, what I could be saying to you about that, although, regardless, I do worry about what you're thinking because of that or like if it just would happen to be about me if that as a result of that. I hope I was making this very clear to you before too, why do you think I was saying all of that stuff, I mean I had my reasons but, you think that I would want to be the one having to debate you just if I could, I didn't want to ever do that. You should know, that I shouldn't want for you to be the one to be believing that of me. How many atheist girls do you think, that I think worrying about what they happen to have be been thinking and how many atheist girls do you think that I'd actually like to be debating right now if I could be, hahh, well you're right there if you definitely didn't know it, none exactly, only if it's you only you Jaclyn Glenn, would you also like to know just how many atheist girls that I care to be telling that to too. That's not even a joke, you wouldn't believe me anyways so, that's why I'd like to be asking you right now. Oh also, I thought about that too, not that I care just enough to be me to be me telling you so right now but, you would happen to believe that whether it was of as a result of me either being God or the Devil, right now, you'd just be blaming that on me too on me too anyways so, I wasn't going to be the one to debate you on it though, that just is all, but, I am Satan and I do worry about what you've been thinking about me. Would you believe me then, if I told that to you girl?

I had put a lot of thought into this, even way before I knew what you ever to be the one to be thinking whatever something about about me even, I couldn't even ask you until now, I tried, I'm Satan and I do think about worrying just about what you're thinking about me like, of, just as, as a, result, of me too. Why wouldn't I, isn't that right Jaclyn Glenn? I realized this like a long time ago, I did see it this coming, would it mean anything to you, if I said, I for one hope that you're not just a girl right now that only thinks about me just about if like it could be as if how your life is was a real result of me? I'm going to tell you what I think of you no matter what I happen to think about you Jaclyn Glenn, but, so I hope that you're not a girl that thinks that too, about me. Did you happen to think that I wasn't even if was just you? No, do you think that if I was the Devil your friend Satan, that if I was kept on getting fucked up all of the time that, I would have need any help from that guy God, even if you didn't believe that I am that man and the Devil is real right now, Jaclyn do I fucked up a lot more than what people know they even think they know me being Satan, the real Devil himself, yes I do, and that's why, if you guessed it you don't that's why you don't believe so, well, that's why that Jaclyn, I would have my own hands full at the moment right now even more than you could ever believe right now girl, what, you think that guy, Jaclyn Glenn, he's ever going to just have given a shit about you whether he's having his hands full and getting fucked up by God, at the same time? I do a better Job of fucking myself up than that guy, and he's not eve all that good at it either. What's he going to do, tell black people to sick, Barrack Obama on me?.. See, this is why that we need to talk more because this, this is ridiculous Jaclyn Glenn girl. I'll be back to you, hold on a while if you do think that you can.

caseyxsharp 7 Nov 13
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It’s a frightening prospect to be exposed to the adult human mind..

Why don't you just not be so silly or just stop trying to call me a retard like you really know me?

You would be the one to think that I have some kind of mental issues, like why, because you think that this, you think this is me right now like if I'm this me be crazy person who's this so insane right now, that, this what is why that you'd be who calls me that a dumb, crazy, insane person, this, this right here, not anything else, I don't know like, or what about maybe what I actually happen to believe that I to tell you that this I just believe? But this is what makes me a crazy person to you, because this is just what I believe. Dude, there isn't anyone else that it only ever could be right now, that's why I am here doing this right now, I am the Devil and I had to tell this stuff to her, I was talking to Jaclyn Glenn, if I cred what a person like you thought about me, then I wouldn't be here doing this right now, but, I will tell you this though, I do this for here because I am the Devil, you think that there is anyone, that there is a man out there other than me that is the real Devil himself who's not just an insane crazy person that's the real Devil right now, because if I cared what you had thought about about me right now, then I wouldn't be here the one doing this right now you know, because I am the Devil. Bawhhaahahahhahhahhahhahaha.

@caseyxsharp I said it’s a frightening thing to know the adult human mind. I’m not calling you names. I’ve talked with several along my journey that claim to be a satan, Lucifer, or devil of some type. Sometimes it is alarming. Is it just an underground fad like witches, vampires, tarot readers, astrologers, reincarnated cleopatras, and satanist? As the/these spiritual realms exist, whose to define how biological forms are influenced/interact with it.

As through history, we see cultures seek guidance for abnormalities, often resort to a shaman/priest of cultural relations. Yet, modern times psychologists label mental abnormalities as chemical imbalances, and try to remedy these mental issues with their trade in pseudo-pharmaceuticals, psuedo because researchers can’t stop from further harming the body as evident by undesired unintended side-effects. Now the adage “off the meds” as a place holder for needing external sedation for internal abnormalities manifested through physicality.

But I didn’t name you anything, to many, life is to mysterious not to study in all sincerity, and if by this Satan one is influenced, how can I, the outsider, say nay to you, the experiancer.

@MisterEdmonds I look at what you're trying saying at the moment. I mean, yeah, I see what you're talking about, but that's none close at any near what I'm talking to, about, that, right now, you know that, because if you didn't, you do now know too.

As long as you're not calling me names, I mean honestly I couldn't be caring to who at all that you're calling to talking about to, whoever, I don't really, care.

And really, I say that with at least the minimal concern for how bad it would be making sadly mentally challenged people, and if it did that too. Maybe it does, but no I don't know, yeah, I really don't know, if they were really if could only be mentally ill people that would feel like too, I, which I, saying I mean is, is, that, I know they're for one concernedly are not, and, I know that, I that's why that I was saying that. I, just know, all, that I know and need to know is, are that, they are not the only ones that would feel that way about that if it could be so bad to make mentally ill people feel bad if that was to did make them feel bad about that, and I know that they aren't the ones that would be feeling like that if that did make people like them feeling all kinds of bad about it.

I know, that, you weren't calling me or one, anything. I wasn't going to be upset otherwise, I think, I mean that only if that wasn't the real story right now could, I be mad at anything that you could say about that.
That's why I hope you could have seen next it could be that next time you talking about whatever while to me in the future, you, could have known that my first impressions of that was going to be warped, if you are talking about this though now this about this I think that I would have only said something to you to you like I did only if that truly was that otherwise you weren't just talking about people like that, like that.

That, is, only one thing that I am and yet know that I am not the same though too. I know the real truth about mentally ill people what they are, you're and you're right I do not just want to talk about them like they are something different than me even if it only takes something like science to tell me that too, it's funny, that you brought up mentioning that about that too to me, about you wouldn't say nay to the experiencer, but that it'll come back up later and you'll see why, of course I didn't have to tell you that too.

I just don't think that I am one to you, a to you one of the persons that you could ever just be thinking of saying something like that to me and still be meaning something differently too while to me too. I mean, sorry, just for that I went out of my way to say something to you, and while it was that you were actually while trying to say something to me though all along, what if I told you then this that this, is, what I could be saying to you right now instead for you to think about, what if I could have told you right now, that I'm not one of those that knows at all any of that myself for me for one, there was, no way, I can tell you right now that I did know that about what you were telling me right just now, and that's what I'm saying that I do mean right now, this isn't, something that I know, and while, I do I mean know that I do, that's not still something that I myself would have ever known right now since until you said something just now? DO you know what I mean if I say that right now, because, if not what for just what did happen right now this is that what I would be trying telling you that right now.

I wouldn't be one now rather one either too if, I'm not the one that tried to say sorry about that right now to you if I tried that right now, think of this it too if you could, but if you can't or couldn't, this is still true to you too right now also as well, that about that, I'm sorry for that too, I would be too right now by the way too right now, yeah, this, this is what I'm trying to say was telling to you before, but hey I'm sorry for this, right now. I could be tell saying at all to you right now like this at this moment it if just you didn't realize it too by the way, like this too, if this wasn't me right now as well the one, at this little small moment right now, now this if you imagined it right now as, is that if it could have to be me right now that I also say that I think that also that if not for this right now it just the it be that I'm saying this at you right now as well in this moment that I like to say right now I also don't think that this is me even single one to you that I would be the right at well one this the one is been being telling saying I mean this to you right now too, on, that, is, this is what I mean, because, this is what I have been would might it just could be this me saying that to you right now too though as well trying one. I mean, I say that is sorry, like, this is what I mean though, I wasn't the one right now at all just trying to say even this to you right now, if it could have been, just could if been have that you did know what I mean at that to this right now about that. I wish right now that it wasn't true right now about that. I know, but, to you, I can say sorry about that, cause of this right now, just if you didn't know that I can be saying right now too just is. I look at what I imagined of that I've been saying right now, I too also can say I know that I have just talked about mentally ill people as not something that I would be caring if you said about if it could have been just bad right now that you can be telling me, then and in the same talk be also saying that I wish that I also wasn't the one wishing that I wasn't the one to be, the one, saying at right now that I could be telling it to you too about that wishing that wasn't I right now too, that I, know I could be knowing I would be saying to you right now too if, not if not for that right there. I don't pretend simply just to know I know about mentally ill people that even be that different if it could mean be that a bad thing right now, I know that and why about that mentally ill people are something different, is that I would be telling you too right now, so alright, because I am saying that now I have this to say, that is what I'm saying that and, also, that's not what is or why that I'm sorry about that right now though, that's also what I would be saying trying to you to right now at to you if I right now could be too. None of that though, I could be telling you right now matters, because, that's what I could just be telling you right now. I am not not one I mean to try to say that I know all that about even mentally ill people right now though. I wouldn't be saying this anything to you right now at all right now, if it wasn't just that for this is to be me but at this time right now too though just if I would be been having just be that I was just the one to be right now to ever only be saying this right now just that I wouldn't be saying anything right now to you right now at all for it just for is right now though like I could be being right now too that I really could be too. But, it is not my intentions to say that I would ever be the one right now at all, to really know anything, about that, about only just mentally ill people right now like if as I could just be right now though, I don't know this myself, but it's because that I do, for that I am so sorry just for that right now just at this moment. That's not what I meant to be.

What a person you see who does know that to talk about that is talked to about that like that I can look at this like this too though, this isn't just for you to know that I just could be knowing to say that I know to say to you right now but like this, know this then, if this couldn't be right now me that could just be saying this to you right now also, know this then, this right now would not be just what I would ever be telling to say to you right now too though by the way, but never mind that, I already I wouldn't already have been talking to you about this like if I knew to even if I could to just too be knowing myself right now, I do this, even if I could be being but, this is not what I be this talking to you about this right now that I'm telling you about this right now all by the way for you to know then, the only thing that I know is if I could be saying that right now is that if I could be right now that, I'm sorry, about that is what I would be knowing that I could be saying just to you just too just to right now you too if I could be tried to right now, oh but, this is what I could be saying right now that I am for one myself sorry for just if you don't know too though that just right now.

Whether they are something, bad or something different even to me just too, cause se, that, is right there also something that just humans be always forgetting just about that or too also too, something doesn't just have to be the same as another thing for that thing to be the same but it must be and it must be too just for if to be the same thing for real one same time too, what I believe is that it's not simply about just if it could just be that I know why that people like that are different from than me and also that it just if it could be a bad thing for real too whether, I could be the one to say though too as I could be, that this is besides what that matters at this moment by the way, that my reason is this right now, they could be or they could not be to me but to me neither it is what does only matter to me or not rather only if I could be the one just to say right now too, yeah though, this yeah that I'm all so sorry about for just too by the ways, because of this though, not just for all that being true, it's this, this is for if what I have to say right now does simply matter at this time, I would say, that what does just to me matter to me right now, is this too though, that, that I would be trying the one to be right now to say to you this right now just too even if I would rather could be too just too, and if this isn't all me what this matters to that I'm saying to you right now then, then this, just if I could only be the one saying I'm trying to say right now, this is what I would be just if I for one could be too, if this isn't something, that you would be to do know right now, then I would be saying I don't want to be the one right now to be saying this to you right now being the one just to at all, this is what I could be saying though, I hope that you understand, I would not be the one right now just to be the one just trying to say this right now to you at all right now too, if, I only if would be then if I would have been then not just the one that I could be right now to you right now, I do wish to be, and I'm sorry for that. I would believe, then, this is really what I'm actually trying to say to you right now you being it told to though, I do think that if you would have been the one to have actually said something like you did just did right now to me and I wasn't the one right now to be just the one trying to be trying to be right now the one to also right now just to, then, if you didn't really know this right now, that is what I'm sorry for though just for you to know right now though.

And, if that wasn't, true, just right now, then, would just to have this to be saying to you right now too though, that is, but, this is what I'm saying to you right now too though by the way, for real right now, even if that wasn't true, or I didn't have to be the one right now to do to be right now just for you to know right now about this, oh then, then, this right here, then I too myself that I would be just he one to be right now, even if this really couldn't, just be, the me the one to be doing right now too by the way.

It is, actually really, because that, I, do would know this right now, that I've even tried saying said at all anything at all right now too though even if that isn't just me saying that right now to you right now.

If you really were the one to understand this right now, then, right now you wouldn't be right now the one to know this yourself at all right now and, then, I would then be the at all is the one to be telling you this right now too, by the way I mean.

I didn't mean, to be. Although, that's the problem I have really with that right there, is, that I didn't try to be the is the one to be right at being the one to be that I either am one who knows to be or to be the one to try telling you that's what I would be believing myself right now too though. Because of that right there, that's why that I'm so that sorry for that for that just if you didn't know that right now too though but this is still what I would be telling you though too, I do hope that you know why.

In my mind right now, it's more like this right now just if you didn't know this, I would still be the one to be right now to be, the one, well, that would be just to be the one that, just if could be, just if it could be right now, that you were the one ever right now to be the one that gets to tell me why that I should be able to know why mentally ill people would be something different than me, or, if that if it were is a bad thing just to be, then right now, then, I would still have to be right now having to be right now just is the one that would be then too just the one to be able to say even be this right now too so it does also just goe for saying too that and I do mean still this then would still be then me is that the is one that is the one to be being the one just to say this to you too, this to you too, just if you also don't know that like you don't know that yourself right now too though by the way. Oh, that's why is that why though, that is, why that I'm saying I'm sorry too for that just too also be the way like how I am too.

Imagine it though, if you don't be the one to, because, this was only just what I could have been saying to you right now just if it could be, that, that I could be one saying right now just if it would be then, that, mentally ill people either or rather them be being then really all too be just different ones or bad ones that it they could be right now for someone just to know that right now, it doesn't matter to me right now at all, at all right now, if they were and to be just for if it could be then that they be the ones to be actually really just simply either different or bad just for being, then, I would still be the one to be right now is right now the one to be just saying though this I mean this right now to you. But, if I were that or if I myself , knew, had did know, that, it be you to me that has to be the one right now to say all that if it could be just if you did, then, right now, at that moment then, then I want you to be the one that knows right now that I am not the one that I would be trying to be that right now even if this, wasn't, just me and what I be telling this, this, to you right now if that really could be it right now too. I'm sorry, because I cannot be the one right now to be able to tell you that right now, just, if it could be that you it be really that it is be able to be that you don't know this right now about that.

I am the just is one, that would be then then, then to be, the one, that, also is one that, not only would this just be the thing I tell you right now just if I believed it or did know that I be the just the one to right now, also no, I just have to say that, that yeah I mean so, I could say that I'm sorry that, if that, if it could be that it be that I would still want to be and that just even if too that just that too that you were the one right now that I just having to say this to right now, just, if it was it could be it, it could be it that, if couldn't you really don't know this right now all about that.

So, yeah right now, I am sorry about this right now having to be this at the moment this time to be this, but still don't you be thinking at right now just it just that it be that if this wasn't simply me right now, that if I did do know at all, that this wouldn't couldn't be just me right now to be saying this now to you right now, because, that's to me I too be right now the one to be saying just to you right now though too just now by the way just if the didn't of knew that right now like that, I wish that, it if could be, that, that I both being that be the one to be this right now to you and just also by the way for you to just know be is that I would also be the one right now I also to be wanting to think that I liked to be too just if I even couldn't be to you right now too, I would a too also be that the is the one to right now be saying that I would still want to be even if that wasn't me right now too just to you, and so that's why that I could just be the one to say sorry to you about that right now, because of, this, right now, that, that I am sorry to you that I do have to be that I could be saying that to you right now that just that literally right now that I would still have to be the one right now that is the one sorry just for that too and also the one to be that would be too to you the just one to that I could still just be could be too to you too also by the way just by the ways too if I could be the to be saying that to you right now.

I would still be, be, that to you and I would be saying that too, but I would be too just too be even if it be that too also or not. So, I didn't want to be the one to say this to you even if this was really me and that just it could be the you that you really what just don't any that any at all just too be too, so yes, I am sorry yeah, but this is still me be me being me to be just simply saying this what would be that what I could be saying too me to you too by the way, if just that was simply what I be being the one to say, sorry about that, I wasn't, about trying to say that I wanted to be like that trying to be like that to you, and like that, that's also why that could have still had to be been being too still just it could be that I must be the one right now at all simply to be trying that say to you right now. And anyways, now that you know that is exactly what I am saying to you though too.

I meant to say this then if you just don't be knowing to know this too right now. It still stands to reason to think right now and I know though too, that this might not even be me right now at all to you and, I could still be then just is the one that could still be saying this to you right now that this is why that I say this right now too.

I do know myself just though too actually, I did, that the reason that I have this to say about that right now is just that it be, it be, that the real reason would it be just that it is that I would still have to be the one to have to say this to you right now still at all even if at all true that this be that about mentally ill people being different or that it even still is just could be is that would be a real bad thing just to be at all and at all too just too, I mean that's what I would be saying to you right now to be right now if I could and, and, it just is true still that, I could just if that just is be the one to be being the one to right now even still too to you too.

So thank you, I didn't mean to be that just now but, thank you you for that and also just too, by the way, and also, this, be because that not even I had to be even to try to say this to you right now at all at like still just too, except, if that's just not what you would be knowing right now, then yeah, yeah actually, I would be then sorry for me having to be this to just be me and to just to want to be the one trying at saying at all this right now and to you too right now just by the way too also, but sorry, I mean, I didn't mean, to be that it right now though, and yet this is still just what I know too myself just like it would be it too, be it too I'm I would be telling to you right now too just if I wasn't just trying to right now to too.

But, I don't want for you to try to think this is what I meant right now, I just wanted for you to be the one to know this right now too. Actually, it is true, I cannot care less about what mentally ill people are to you and me right now at all, I don't, try to be to just try to be anything, but, if I did now right now, then, alright yeah so alright, just then, then I, would be this person right now that I just be saying this to you right now then too. It doesn't matter to me at all right now just if, it be could be it that just could, could be, right now or not, or that this would ever just still simply be the thing that only I would be that I could be to be telling just to you right now at all like at all to be, I want for you to know this, that, this isn't just me right now that I just be that i could be saying is to you the one that could be right now just that is so that only be the one right now just to be saying so this right now to you just right now at all right now to you, I wasn't actually sorry for that and I do know it about that, but, if all that right not did come out to be untrue right now, it doesn't matter one bit to me right now at all right now, right now at all, if you think that this is really me right now that just I could be the one to be right now, that I could be that the one that I am to you right now is the just the same wanting to be the same was the one person right now that just now I could be being to you right now just having trying right now just to be like that I really could be right now, then, that wasn't ever only just going to be you right at all that I just be either having to say this just t, if even, you didn't say that what you said just now right now to me though too. I mean, you think that I would even be one the one to know what just I would be to you and around you, no that's not what something that I even what could be ne to say even still right now at all like that at all, but, it's just the thing is though right now, I don't know that, and, that's kind of why but all about that why that, you don't be even just be, the one to be me telling this to right now to be you, no, it just is, that, you don't just be the one to be getting to think right now like this about this right now, really it's, see, I mean see so that is the reason right now that, I just could be the one to be saying this to you right now then, even if you didn't just happen to be the one right now just to know this to be right now at all, even if that, I would have been wanting and to trying to be one the one to you right now, that, it just could that it, be, that I just would happen to be right now just is the one just so that would be right now to anything that I could be, that it is that I be it could just be me right now to you, if, I could just be anything to you right now that I know that I be that it could be right now just too though. That's actually the thing, actually, matters to matters to me right now too though, I mean, that, that this wasn't even at all I to me at al a thing right now that I would ever just be the one right now to could be caring about like having to care about myself right now about at all even, whether it was either that it is actually true or that it could have been like could have been being like that if even like that I mean that I did know it at all right now at all just if I could be one to. I was only the one, right now, that I was going to be the one to say something to you right now about that only just if it could be that, otherwise, you meant something differently than that what when you said that what that be is different like that to me right now, I didn't know that, you were talking to me though too, but anyways, I didn't even meant to be so, if that was a bad that and that, true that, you it be really what that didn't know that, I guess, yeah then, then, I would be the one right now trying to say sorry to you right now about that too right now too, if, that was me, right now.

You have no idea, I mean, I am, glad, that, that wasn't you saying that to me right now and meaning something different than what I thought that you did mean to me right now too, just cause, I mean, because then, then this would have still been, be, me, just me be, the one right now, just to be right now just saying to you right now at all anything at all, and then yeah this would be me right now saying this to you right now too just then too though really.

I wanted, oh, but I did want, wanted, to be, that though, to you, right now. I know. Hahaaahaahhhahhaahahahaaaahhaaaa, oh, that's why, that I kept saying to you, that why that I would be just so sorry to you right now, if, this wasn't me right now like that, like I could be right now, just if I could to you right now, do, you understand me, person? This has absolutely nothing, to do with Satan, well, I mean, or well, actually, maybe just, maybe just actually, about half and half right now.

I'm sorry.

it's not, that I though just wanted to be the one right now to, just to, believe me if this wasn't the truth right now what I would just could be just saying to you just then just right now then, I wouldn't not be even the one right now to be saying all this to you right now only if at right now that, I did, that I either did already knew this myself too or if I could though be only the one wanting to be like right now that right now trying to tell it to you like just if like I would be to too, I wasn't ever the one right now that I one was to be ever to ever be the one to want to tell you that about this right now to you, and if I was, then I wouldn't be the one right now just right now having to tried to have been to be, to be, at all to you right now at all, they can be anything them want to be that, anything them want to be that anything they want to be being, do you understand though like right now even though all that and I knew that this all along this whole entire time right now, that, I was about to check, your shit right now dude, just, I mean, just even if that I mean you said that meant differently or something else right now though that too, I was about to be, I was, going to be, the one to slap your shit right now, just if, you did, just try to say something anything like that what you did just to me right now, just now though, if, I had been the one right now to have now known that, like that, you were the one right now actually was trying to talk be talking to me right now then, then, I would be one and trying to say right now to you right now that, I just have this that to say then, that, if you did just be the one right now to say what you had did right now just to me, be, then I wouldn't have to be this one right now to have had to have told you all of this right now just only if you did say that too and mean something differently though to , what I, did think, thought, that you do, did mean to, right now, too.

Dude, I know that you think that you have a really good right and reason, to think, to be thinking to, be, to think that you are right about it right now and that you do have a pretty good point just for you to be just thinking so to too, but, the next time, that you try talking saying that, saying like that to me again, Don't you be, then, even for to be the who is to be doing that then, because, then I would be saying this to you then, I don't care what you have to think about that like, if you're just only going just at all be to be the at all one who that is that going just to be telling me, only telling me, that you're not even trying to say and mean anything else differently then, and I'll tell you why though too right now, because right now I am telling you right now, if you think that you'd have to be the one to be telling just me that right now, at that be at all, then, then this is just really why right now that just I be that I had just to be right now, that, just right now to tell you that and this about that right now though too. I know, what you meant. I would be the one to be saying that all to you right now just if I had to done do be right now at this time. I do not care, just what the truth might just be, could if it be, that, if it could be, at all right now, I am not that one to be to either and that is just for you to be one at to know all too by the way too.

I mean, you didn't even have to be right, as you've clearly seen, to me, I was only going just to be the one to call you wrong right now, only, if you, did, just say something at me and meant something differently right now just now, I do, still want to be, but no, I still that, I can't be that still just too though, so, and so, sorry, about that too from me to you right now though.

As a matter of fact, actually, would you not ever try to be to me ever again, to be, saying, that you think the adult mind is a scary thing only it's could if just be that you are, introduced to it then.

I don't to have to be the one to say this, that is right now having to say this just for something stupid as this like what, like it, just if for you to know this right now or not, do you not understand right now, I never cared about this myself at all right now but, I was preparing right now to make you choke on those words right now and I mean also only if it could just be too that you did happen to say that stupid shit to me, at all, right now, too. Don't say things like that around me, or be, just or that be just thinking that if you did that you could ever walk away from me without having been being regretting it that just that first though too just do it, can you do that for me next time, just please. I hate having to do this, every time, just for to, every time, that, someone other than me does just that happen to think that, right that they be that they be like to think that they be it right for that it just right just for being only the ones to that be thinking that they're right, too though. If you were not about to be right now the one that was going just to do that right now, uhh, yeah that's right, I don't care, I was about to be the one right now to have destroyed what you had thought and been have just to be thinking right now too, just if you didn't say that right now though. You're way too lucky right now to be so lucky right now, if this wasn't me right now, this wasn't me right now that you had said that to, this whole conversation right now, it would have been so much, much differently right now though.

I could have done the same thing just now and then I would have been then the one to have either not wanted to be or just not trying to say to you right now too though. I don't care myself, I'm only saying, that, I mean that, that I would be the one right now just to tell you one thing like I have right now an then just say oh yeah I mean something differently than this too at all right now too. I don't care. That's why, I was only going to try saying myself something to you, only if that happened to have been what you meant just now right now and not anything differently. I don't know why, that, you would ever be thinking of this telling me that about just that right now if that is what you meant right now, that's, why, that when I see you doing trying to do that, it just pisses me off really, I wasn't going, to try, to be, trying to, be to try to, be the one saying this to you right now, or that I do mean now that I am sorry though too, but, it's just, no, I wouldn't just be Satan right now and at all to be, to just to be telling you at right at all now right now like at all just to be the one to, right now, no, because, I am Satan, and also if that is what you thought I just wanted to be just to you just to you for just to you to know right now, then, alright, you don't get to talk to me then about what you think that you know about Satan being me then, I was fully prepared just right now too, by the way, if that was what you had said to me and you did mean what I thought you did right now, no it's not just I would be the one caring or not, just that, or not, yeah, I mean, I was totally fully just prepared to too right now, if you did say that to me, and that it, it, was that to me what you said that I thought that you did mean, I was going to be about to be the just one right now to make you be wrong and you just really know it right now just if you said that, I didn't even try just now to be wanting to be the one right now just to tell you that right now about me an this right now, if, that's what you're thinking now right now. Yeah, yeah lets goe with that then, this, now this is me saying trying right now to you that I'm sorry about that and just also just that too it's just by the way so yeah I am so really that glad myself just though right now too though right now just by the ways also, that, that I do think you mean that you don't just mean to be the one the person right now to me that if you did just say it that right now, that, I couldn't then just be me then that only just wants to say to you then, I am glad that I don't have to be me right now that would be me right now just to, destroy everything that you ever believed in ight now too, thanks for that, ha, ya. Oh look you see too, I didn't even have to try, just to be the one to say this to you right now the one to just too either. But yeah.

But yeah. If this wasn't the real me just trying to just to be the real me right now, to you, then, it wouldn't have mattered what you said to me then, because, then I would have known that you were actually wrong, and then I would have just then just to, find a way right ow for me it to you for you to be making you right now think at least then oh this isn't the real me right now wanting for it be to be that you be thinking of me saying only this to you right now too though, and I would destroy everything that you ever believed too just if it did just now happen like that too by the way just for you to know.

So do, not, say things like that a around me, just please don't, and if you think that you do have to, then just too, don't be the one to be a the one to me then to say to me then that to me you could be then. That's not even a joke, that's just a really good point though. Like I could care what, you thought about anything in this world knowing what I could think of what you ever could be just saying to me, good, because, I hope that wasn't what you just had said what, you had been be planned on, to be just to say to the real Satan though. If you thought I, would have been be just the one, to be telling this to, to be telling just this to, like if you thought that a you have having to, then, you don't even want to be the one right now just to know what he's likely probably to be going to be saying to you then, alright dude.

Do not, put me in the same category as the rest of you, I might just all that just be, Satan, but, I swear God damn it, that, if you ever did thought it could of been be just being, being, that I ever was the one to have even thought you might just be right about me right now, no matter, what you even, said, right now, this is why you don't have any idea though, because to me, just if it too could have been being, that, I was ever not just this right no at all to you, then, that it would ever been I who that might have just thought that you'd ever have to be the one, just to tell me that too. Hell no. And that's, precisely why that, all that I can possibly only be the one to say to right now is simply this, right now, at least I know that's not what you just been tried to be being right now, and good too, good, I mean, it's not like if you were anything different to me that it would have only been what mattered to me, anyway. I know what and who I am. If you were to tried to be just so that which right now just to me, then, you still don't even know and then you then most certainly wouldn't be the one to know, having, any idea, a idea, at all, because then, I would have only just simply chased you down no matter where you were and like the Devil would be to say then just it too would be would to be, I would have just only eaten you, nd again then, this would not be the talk in our conversation between me Satan and you right now be even happening.

You think, that if I wanted, that I could be anything, else, right now? Because, literally, I wouldn't be, and also, I do mean like myself I mean, then I wouldn't just be the Devil to you right now too though. I wasn't going to hide just how fucked up, it could if be, that it could be me, right now. No, I know why and how and I am just so fucked up to anyone right now too as well and also, did you hear, me, I said like that, I was only going to be the one to you right now to say that you're wrong and make you know it then, if that you did just say to me and thought like that you had to and tell the devil that while only meaning that at all right now, so, uhh, yeah, I'm sorry, that about that, I cannot be that person to you, right now, at all and, at, like at all, right now, I mean, I do think that if I tried, I would simply say but you are that fucked up to me, to me though, that's why that I don't to be the one right now to that just the be that one right now to, to tell you right now, this is me that I don't want to be right now, right now now then to you, right now too. Uhh, I'm the Devil, I could have been, and then just like that too, I could have just been the Devil, and then just simply fucking eat anyone that could have gotten into my way, but hey, that's just me saying that right now, you don't even know and I don't even still give a shit so. .

This would not be me, trying, right now to do that, but, I mean, I could do that, because I could do that, an then, I don't have to prove anything, because any bitch that I happen to be eaten then, just then they would be the ones too then though just to be in order to know that too also as well. And look at me, this, this wasn't even the real me trying right now either. I'm the, Devil, am Satan, if you even just had to be like that or like me, just to tell me anything what you just did to me, that's why you know know, because that is what I just that I am too as well also, they, could be anything they want to be to me, I'm either only just to be the one that is going to eat them if they, do get into my way to make me angry, or I won't be the one and I wouldn't be the one trying to be either, I'm the Devil Satan, I'm not a mentally ill person, like, at all they don't just have to be just it for it be just for me to fuck them up though, we wouldn't be the ones right now having this conversation right now, if, just that, it was and is that it only could be just that if people weren't fucking retarded right now, and I didn't just have to be that is the guy the Devil who is the man Satan to want to kill them right now because of it, then, we wouldn't be talking about this right now even if that was true. But I am the Devil, so, and so, that is why, that I am telling you this right now, to you, right now, because, for at all that you know right now at all, I could be that right now, but no I'm telling you this right now because this ight now isn't just only me telling you this right now, that's because, I a this right now, because I mean that I am the really the Devil though too, I'm not just telling you that is what are that I happen to be, just to be that to you right now rather that being, I mean it, this is why that why that I would be only the one to you saying this right now, to you. Don't, put me into the same category as anyone other people that might just happen to be mentally challenged people right now. Good, alright, because that'd be bad, that'd be, very bad. And then, I wouldn't be the one doing this right now, right now doing this right now, I fucking love, being the Devil, almost as much as I would have just been the one to have just been able to know that if the Devil was a woman and if he was also like me too, that, I would have maybe also been the one to be being able to say that I still would have loved my mother being the Devil too just if that wasn't just what I did had or had happening to have known and did happen to find out myself though at all right now, like, you have no idea, you could have said anything about me right now it wouldn't have mattered to me, I was either going to be the one to be saying this to you right now, or that meant that I would have liked to have been, but oh yeah, I mean, still though like, I would still have liked to have been to you right now though there is no proving that right there otherwise right now to me at all right now, and that's still right though too still though, too, that I would have still have had liked to have been that just it if I could just be being to you right now like that too right now too, and that's me if you didn't happen to already just had known that too though, this is me and why that I really don't just want to only be just this guy to you all that at to just for you to be the one that just I be telling this to just but for you to know then too.

I wish I had a bitch to eat too just now too though, oh well, who cares not me, I mean you win some and you lose some. Instead, I'm the Devil here talking to you about this right now though, just imagine how that makes me feel, yeah, I could be eating me a bitch right now too though, just, all this, God damn it, I mean what the fucking hell people, this is why that I want to eat people dude, God damn it fuck. I do not consent to this, if you thought thinking that I would, then it is you then that is sadly mistaken yourself then too, and then, I, would be too just also, though too. I'm the Devil just Satan, was full on just simply myself for one intending that, for that, to be that, the one, that gets to eat everyone and anyone all of them that ever gotten in my way just too though. I hate this too, I have to be the one just have to be this one, just to tell people like you, all, this about this right now to other people, too. If I was the one to have my way, right now, I promise you right now that now right now people I mean you, that if I did was ever, just the one who to ever, get that, then, I could literally be the telling you right now though too and just that I mean that just that this would not be me having to be the one right now trying to be right now this to you, and also that, if I did then, then you wouldn't all be just the real ones that be right now that I try to be saying, this, right now, to, myself, also though.

I am a very merciful and generous guy. You don't even know, but that just why that I could just be then, whether you know it or not, this is really me right now and because I'm the Devil. If I could have told you already, yeah this is me and that I would still be even if that I just having to be the one right now to tell you that too though, then, I would have still been that the one to, right now, even if that, just that I that this isn't wasn't, isn't me right now having to be that just the Devil Satan to you at to you right now at all. Oh, how I would have liked me, liked this, me liking this right now if, it just wasn't just only that, this is me though and secondly, also, because oh I didn't have to be the one trying to right now be, just, having to be the one trying to be just to be me to you right now, people. I'm done, I'm either the Devil, Satan, himself, right now, or that, or it's that just that like that I am either too, I will be eating you all myself, and that or because that I'm really that I be me be being me, then, the rest of you people can all just fuck off then, either way though, yeah I'm still the Devil and I could still really then fuck everyone up too and too at all of them being all of them being something like me too, different and evil, I don't care, if you didn't already, just be the one, to be knowing this about me before, what can, I say, like you would ever be to know, because I will fucking eat your ass like a bitch, I'm fucking Satan dude, God damn it. This, wouldn't even have to be a real problem right now, just if not for just that too though, like that, if not for, just that I have to be, just, to be though, no, I am only and just all that I am and all that is it only happens has to be just that the Devil and is Satan right now just like that too though just now. That, is what I could be don't right now, seriously man, so thank you, probably I like to say to you, because this really isn't me right now that you even could be thinking that I just, if I could be right now too though, just for you to know. I'm the fucking, Devil. Ha, fuck, bitches dude. Sorry that just, it really fucking pisses me off constantly always.

When I tell someone how they are, that's usually not how that would ever be going to goe for me at all like that, you had to be like oh yeah but that's not what I'm saying though, not for me, if I ever tried saying that to a person right now, then, then yeah like that wouldn't ever happen for me to me that I would think though, because, usually by the time I mean, I try to put that much effort into telling them something like that, it's usually already that I am the one and I have already made up my mind I'm about to going to eat this fool right now, and also, because, but because, when that happens, then that's not me saying that because and is, because that I've also already not been trying to say that, and why, it's because that I mean that when it happens does happens though then it's that like that's not me only just trying to be the one to say it, literally already, because I've already been the one to eat that person and not just but I was trying to be the one to ever try telling them that though too. They had one job, so I don't just have to be the one the Devil Satan, but, I mean though too, I know that I don't just to be just to have them know it that it be, but I will be just that like that if I'm having to have to be like that though to those people. I could have just said to you just now, that, that anyone and to people were the same those people just now, I think that it's simply just funny for you find out just by the way just if this wasn't me and me I having to be just to you telling you that right now at all right now then too though. Isn't it, though? I'm the fucking Devil, like I don't just even give a fucking shit and, I mean that I fucking will be making other people know it too but even if they didn't and too just though, too, I mean. That's just what that I would have liked to have been the one to say to you right now too by the way, but whatever, this is still good too I suppose anyways. Yeah, I mean, that's,, what I could say that I could have liked to be the one to say to you right now. But, I do just have to tell you this though right now though, I am Satan just the Devil though, and I really am a real girl too, also. See, you didn't know that, and you wouldn't ever have too if not just for me though. This is only a little bitty part of me right now, that, is that just trying so just only a little right now to, tell you something right now.

I could have told you all of this right now, just even too though, if even if more than this, that, you ever told me what you just did happen to right now or not just too. If this was what, I tried was going it could be that I could have told you right now, then like, I would have also liked that it too, tell told you all of this right now just too though like just too though at like all too, not just because, that I would be, but because, I'm the fucking Devil anyways so, like yeah. If it sounds that I wasn't going ever to be, yeah, you see, now that's why that I have to tell you that I'm sorry for about that too to you too. I hate, having to be anything, me the real Devil, just to be something, like anything at all to one to all you the other humans to the people and on this planet the people too, I hate it all, I mean, I didn't just think oh I have to think at least that I have to be the real Satan just to feel like about that like this myself right now, I didn't even try, like I didn't even need to though, because that's the thing right there, I am just the Devil Satan, I didn't, think so, either too, but that's still not changing just how many people that I have to be though, just for them to be the ones know to know that, this, is how that would does make that, the guy, the Devil himself, he Satan to happen to feel, when, he has to be, to, just to be the one to tell should like everyone too anyone though to know be knowing this about him the real Satan the Devil though right now, they don't though, and I still have to be the one to have to tell them that anyways anyhow, just like, for them just to know too though. I was the real Satan, I couldn't even be the really is the one to do this, if this wasn't me saying this, then, none of you ever had the chance to even if you were really talking to the real Satan that guy the Devil for real right now yourselves right now or not. You can't just say, be gone Satan, because I blame you for this why that I would ever just be the who is to anyone to ever be to blame you for me thinking been to be having this thought of the idea this is I blame you too rights now though. I don't try, to do anything. I'm like no if you want to be getting in my way and getting fucked up, then, that's only because of you though too, I don't just have to be that is to be the one, that has to be, anything, right now, just to be the Devil too though right now. I do want that just that, for people to know that I would that I do would want them to know that about me too, if I have to be this other thing to them, then that's what I am will be going to be, because I would too though be the one just right now to eat and shit them out right now just if not for just right now though too, but, I don't even just have to be the Devil, just for them to know it too though. I only, the only reason I would be telling you that I'm the Devil, is if for me to be telling you that I am, so when I happen to say, I'm the Devil, you should listen to me, because you should be listening to me right now, I don't mean it to be either but seriously, the only reason that I would have a reason to ever be telling you that, it would really just happen to be though just that because I really am I am the real just the Devil right now Satan if that's what I'm about trying to tell you. That's because, I'm that guy Satan, the Devil, what is this you be saying now like that, just that, you say that you don't mean to be saying anything because you're not that person like that person too though, and that's why that you be just saying that to me right now, to me right now, dude, when I do that, someone usually dies, so no, can I just say, I'm a girl and I happen to be Satan the Devil too and that you don't have to tell me anything right now, at all, that you be thinking even to have to though too? If I wasn't just that, the one is saying that guy is Satan me the Devil right now, then maybe, then maybe I wouldn't have to be then just to be, just to be. But I for one, oh yeah I will be, and if anyone or everyone ever does happen to get into my way, I don't care who that fucking bitch is, I'm I'm going to eat her fucking face though, that's what, and, I don't even just have to be Satan himself to, just to do it too, though.

So, what if I told you right now, there is a real reason, for real right now, there is a difference for why mentally ill people are not like you, and for them being bad like me to me too though, but, not only just that, also, I mean, oh like it's just hey, they would have to be though, just because I'm the real one that guy Satan to them and they at all aren't even a guy like me at all, even, like at all, at all, right now, at all too, and also that it, I would be the one to know something like that something too though right now and that, it's because only just that I am that like that, I don't just have to tell you that what and how I be, just for me to be something, why can't I just be a God damn me a girl and is who is Satan too, why is that every time this guy happens does too happens to try then, then, that I get people trying so had so to say even thing like this to me though, be gone Satan, like bitch shut the fuck up right now. I fucking hate it, it's not me that wasn't to be like this right now, but fuck this planet right now, they thought they could talk to me like this and still happen to walk away unharmed, they're the real monsters here, and it's just not me either just too though, it's all of these people here. If I try to be anything now, yeah, I guess, that, I that mean I mean, I would be just that, I am the real guy the lone Satan himself the Devil, alright, that's who I am for you to know right now alright. I tried telling them this, even before they ever simply only thought I might could how if only just be being, Satan the Devil too, or not, now I am him, and if I just so much as happen to have to tell them that now, it's going to be them now that are those the ones now, ones doesn't to be one that happen to like it be, to be, at all too, I don't give a fuck, that was just some bitch trying about to find out right now to me, and this is me talking about it to you too right now, I know, I'm Satan, what the fuck?

I don't care about any of this myself, now, anymore, anymore now just about it all of this right now about this, I just want you to know this now, just imagine, this was what all I could have said had you meant what you said not to mean something differently, this would have been me saying sorry to you right now too because of that, like that, I wasn't just trying to be, just to trying to be at all and I didn't mean to be too either, the only reason, that I would have ever to be talking to you about this right now, is that just only if, that it could have been be to being me that does it o you, and, that, that right now I could also that be to you just now the one having to tell you and it not just had has to be me right now to you like that would just to be just then to be if just could to be too though, fuck all of that right now now, if I wanted to tell a person, yes, I mean to say to say something, the point is, they could be anyone just like you, but, for me it could have had only to have had to be to only been to be, that, been to be to be being, just to, if could it just to be being to be being too. If it wasn't, then, don't expect me to have the idea of that though, like oh that's really so interesting and I'm glad that you told me that just too by the way also, no, I wanted to be, but I'm sorry, that I cannot ever just be, to be the one to you even if this could have been me trying to say or at be telling you right now this. I feel more for them, those mentally challenged kids than me being Satan having to just be to be the one simply only to tell you this right now though too, by the way, too. Don't feel, bad, about it, I'm the Devil, Satan is the one, Satan does fuck up what everyone think they would have been to be thinking, too. My bad, I just guess that it's not only just you right now that makes me be thinking that right now though. Oh and, but, I am sorry though, I just had to tell you though, this is the way this is though, don't give me al that other stupid shit too, I don't care, I just am happy to be me, Satan the Devil at is right now, that I do be, me, right now, that is all. If it wasn't what I just could have only cared about too, then, this wasn't the real me Satan right now talking to you about this right now too dude. Alright, does that sound fair at all to you, now? Sorry, about that but at least like that I am, be, just is telling you right now this. Woe, alright yeah, that about that now I'm done with that now right now. Hold on, and that if this is me right now trying to be, then trying to be then, I would either been be trying to be or I wouldn't be telling you this now at all, my mind was already convinced about you because I'm the Devil, but you shouldn't just only be thinking of listening to me telling that just because I do be trying to tell you that, I know, I knew this because that's true that I could be the Devil right now, you don't have to be like me, because about you now you don't have to just to be listening to me and know that it is that you have to be, just to be listening to me too though, just to be the one listening to be like me if you wanted to be too just too, you really don't have to be, I would still be the one saying this and, it's alright you don't want to be doing that, because, even if this wasn't you wouldn't be, then, then this would still be right now me telling you this, I wasn't going to just be the one to talk to you about it jus if I could, but, yeah and I am really like, like I mean a real the Devil and is Satan, so, I don't just have t be neither, just for you to be the one that I be telling this to right now no matter hw badly right now I that I did felt like saying all that to other people just to be knowing this. If this was going to be right now, then you'd know it too though, you wouldn't only need me to tell you though just for you to be able to know that too, I'm sorry for, that. Alright, now I'm done.

Recent Visitors 4

Photos 19 More

Posted by OprichnikiNext I watch muppets Haunted Mansion! 👍 👻 Happy Spooktober everyone! 🎃

Posted by OprichnikiReligious faith corrupts and absolute religious faith corrupts absolutely.

Posted by GodlessPlease join the Atheist Watch Facebook Group. We are anti-feminist [facebook.com]

Posted by jaclynglennfanTrying To Find Other Jaclyn Glenn Fans

Posted by caseyxsharpHere, I want to tell some things that might be helpful for you.

Posted by caseyxsharpHere you can probably find this information more appealing to you than anyone else, so I'm gonna speak it to you instead.

Posted by caseyxsharpHey you know what's great to eat, an omelet on a tortilla with spicy corn beef and Dioblo taco bell sauce.

Posted by caseyxsharpHey you know what's great to eat, an omelet on a tortilla with spicy corn beef and Dioblo taco bell sauce.

Posted by caseyxsharpThis is about.

Posted by caseyxsharpHey.. So you would like people to say things to you that they think of you on here, right, is that right?

Posted by caseyxsharpHey.. So you would like people to say things to you that they think of you on here, right, is that right?

Posted by havenonoHi, Jaclyn! You're nice.

Posted by CollieSo thankful to you Jacker-Lin-Glenn, for telling me about this Slug business

Posted by MadisonAvenueThe Red Book Is Public Now.

Posted by CleverFoxFaceH-O-L-A ppl

• Top tags#video #world #reason #god #youtube #hope #truth #society #TheTruth #hell #evil #videos #humans #Atheist #government #money #death #media #hello #kids #book #devil #Canada #Christian #earth #freedom #children #culture #Jesus #community #created #rights #religious #evidence #Police #fear #racist #bullshit #religion #friends #vote #China #atheism #Constitution #laws #Christians #faith #church #belief #liberal ...

Members 1,322Top