slug.com slug.com
0 0

I heard you say it many times, how just that you don't believe in anything supernatural. Well, I'm so bored, so, I'm going to let you in on hearing me talking about my few paranormal experiences, this is only a taste but yeah I have some tales.

This goes all the ways back to when I was seven, I used to start playing with a Ouija board with my grandma back then, this was when it all started my first experience. I asked it many different questions I played with it all of the time, it mostly for the most that I was aware of at least was never wrong about a thing, I asked it when this person was going to die when my grandma was informed that person was already in the hospital, it happened they died at that exact time, I started getting creative with my questions, I asked it when my friend from school was going to move in the forth grade and when that it would happen that it warn me by it turning off the TV three times, three months later watching TV, the TV turns off, I turned it back on with the remote and it turns off again, so as I am reached and unplugged the TV to try turning it on again that's when I remembered that, so, I wasn't sure but I had told my friend back then you have two weeks until you are having to move, he didn't even know, then he came walking up to me two weeks later and asked me how did I know, I asked it also who I'd be marrying, it gave me some different names but, now I'm realizing that by simply knowing the future can change things that would have happened under natural circumstances otherwise, it did give me the names of the girls I met later in life though, which isn't all that surprising actually really, because, this is my one my other story of Ouija boards right here, you see, I was asking it that same question, it told me Jaime H. and so then I asked, when will i meet her, it said, 17, well little did I know ten years later, there, I am sitting on my porch late at night, my friend walks up onto the porch he's asking me, do I want to goe walking with him and his two friends, I asked who, this girl, she walks up onto my porch and says her name is Jaime H. I didn't even remember this at all what the Ouija board said to me, so I went walking, went swimming, walked back taking an hour to walk back and in that time, she passes by this house when she says oh hey I want to goe talk to my friend, well as a matter of fact indeed I did not remember this that at all that the Ouija board had also told me simply when i asking it will she cheat on me and it had said yes with Alex and Bruce, so now, I'm meeting this person and a boy he's introducing himself to me now, his name was Alex, me and her were already dating after the first night but the next day me I mean we all my friends and him went to her house to hangout over there, so I just arrived there getting a ride from him and it's me, her, him, and her other friend, my other friends hadn't arrived, I'm there so I'm sitting there while she starts flirting talking to him right in front of me and starts telling him hey you'd look good with hair gel, she tells me that she wants her sister to walk the dog which that I should help watch her so the dog doesn't run off, I was doing it when I thought wait a minute that's a weenie dog what am I doing right now, I walked back inside, she's not in the living room, skip ahead now, my friends had arrived, one went to check the bathroom and it was locked, so yeah, I was, got cheated on while at my girlfriend's house with me there, she finally got a way to pass it off as something else to me and we kept dating, I still had it in my mind that she was who I married later but it got me thinking, that's when I was able to remember now that she was going to cheat on me and that how I knew their names already, and I'm so like, hold on, it said Bruce, oh yeah that's right, i do know a guy named Bruce, it slowly dawning onto me psyche at this moment by the way, sitting there connecting the dots, wait, I know him, he's Bruce, Bruce, my friend who had just told me this like three months ago when I was sitting next to riding on the bus and while asking him do you know a girl I could get to have sex with me and my girlfriend, he says this, Jaime H. we do it all of the time, I'm like oh I don't know who that is, now, now I'm thinking about it at my house like also thinking oh what yeah that's right oh so my girlfriend had also been telling me she's going to John's house well I'm not worried about that guy John, then I was remembering that however though oh right that's right so on the ways to John's house there's Bruce's house like right down the road, fuck, so then I called her a stupid, sadistic, scandalous hoe, well, to just to tell you how that particular story had ended, I called her on it, she tried telling me no he's like my brother, who are you going to believe your girlfriend or a Ouija board, I'm like well he told me himself before we met you did it like all the time, she had gotten a red flushed face, I caught her in the act right there while she was lying to me straight to my face, it was oh it was a close second to having your heart broken by dozens of women to then felt letting something like this happening to you, I'll tell you that for sure.

I bet you right now, if I made a homemade Ouija board and then asked it to give me the lottery numbers that I'd hit it right now if I tried. Sure, I mean that depends, you've gotta have a million dollars, but yeah it would be that easy.

There was the time that I met and seen a real shadow person, they're not as talked about as say ghosts but they're growing in sightings. I seen one, about three feet tall, red eyes, smoky doesn't have a body, I've seen one. My first impression at that was at first, first second, is it real, next second, oh shit it's real, third second, I should punch it in the face right now, forth second, it was having to get my body to move having the feeling of getting my blood frozen in my veins, bt that's alright, because, I think it knew, and so it made an escape realizing I was going to attack it turning into a long strung out smoky trial behind the shed before disappearing.

There was the two little ghost boys that I met when I was about five, it was an old town with two boys dresses in sailor uniforms throwing rocks at this old house, they got me to do it too, so the first rock I throw it breaks this window, but, when I turned around they were gone which was weird because there was except only four houses on the whole entire street, I never seen them again, the closest house was still a good fifty feet away and they were about my age.

I had heard back then from my mother when she was still alive and I was living with her, she would tell me stories of her dreams, I don't have many, but that's already you want to know why peoples, because, I'm connected to my mother's dreams due to the fact that I'm not a human like the rest of you either, yes that's right, lots of reasons, but more importantly, she was I and I was her, she was having the dreams that I had that which were my dreams when it was actually me having her dreams that she was having, I know, because she told me about this before, she told me about how that just there's a man in one of them with her at our house which he looked like as she described a burnt man, the burnt man was me but I was too young and didn't even know I had mental powers before or why and how that I had them, and that's when after that I've been the one myself to have learned this myself, that's when i had this same exact very same dream that she was having had been had having after she died but it was me instead of her this time dreaming and having this same dream at the same time this was happening, it was like I was her and there was something I knew that scared me that I didn't want to remember at all, and lets say for good reason too, why, because, it was still me being that burnt man and having this same dream at what she had while she had already been dead herself for years before this I had have had ever had this dream myself, I know why now that she seen me as only a burnt man now, because, by the time that she would, was, me in that dream to know this herself, she had already been dead, so she herself she never had, had never, a ways to know that was me, that's why in your mind she could have only seen me as the burnt man, and this wasn't the only dream either, my mom she'd still alive in this world out there I've just been here having a party with her this whole entire time pretty much all along this whole entire time. It was, really fun, but basically I gotta say also now too, that's pretty ironic you why know it to be, because, I hope that girl is in hell right now, which is funny to me, and why, because when I see her I can always ask now hey mom is that guy Satan picking on you, because, I'm Satan, you see how it's funny, it's been like this for a real long time you have no idea. That's why that I just love to pick on Jaclyn Glenn so much. Hey I'm the Devil Satan what's it to me why whether or not Jaclyn Glenn be like my mom or not, no she's not, but, but she's still a girl that like I can like to treat her as such though, my mom was a bitch, I'd be the guy here trying to pick on Jaclyn Glenn. Well, I'd think so, oh yes, who, oh yes.

Sometimes I talk having whole conversations with the universe, the universe that I've been the one to take control of with my psychic ability all of my life, I don't even have to try, it keeps me from screwing up my life too much, I've met and seen other worldly beings, went from at one point not knowing anything at all about the guy the Devil Satan to knowing him so well, that now, he's, basically my relative now, and if anyone thinks they can touch him if not for me, they're gonna be taking a double barrel to the face that's right. But that is just me.

I seen the real Devil before, many times, but once it was when, it was when he was cutting a baby out of me with a giant pair of scissors, you might have seen them most likely probably, you know the sciessors on that anime Kill La Kill, I told you that a I am the on that controls this world with my psychic ability story, well, that's where the scissors came from, that was me, I was the one that created that anime and that girl too, and it was because of this happening to me right here, the Devil he cut a baby out of me with a pair while I was in the bathroom thinking thinking over of this, I believed that I was a girl and I knew what girl too, but this is what I couldn't ever simply figure out own my own though you see was it that I was her because she was me or was it that she was me because I was actually her, and then also why is that I mean that my mother and this girl seem just so alike that not even I can hardly possibly tell them apart either, why is this girl that resembles my mom still alive and why is this other girl that's supposed to be me also still alive resembling her too when my mom who wasn't me being neither of them was still being dead, and that's when it hit me, oh, oh right, I had believed that I was that girl, actually that girl Selena Gomez like all of my life, shut up you have no idea, that girl is me, I believed it and I knew it, but for some reason that I couldn't help explain to myself it was still also just like I didn't really believe it myself because in my mind I had always seen that girl as just that girl and not the same girl as me, when I had finally comes to terms with this because this is what I was trying to tell people my whole life and to prove, that's when it was he him who came to me and with a pair of scissors cut out the part left inside of me that was still the me whom not a girl and none believed in anything like this yet, it's called a temporal infinite loop, I created this girl in my mind, that girl creates me to create her and so on and so on, I already knew who the man or the guy that I was am supposed to be, Satan, I him literally am the very definition of the Devil himself, but her, on the other hand, maybe it was exactly actually what might just have taken a guy like me to knock her back into the person she was already supposed to be before which was herself, and that's exactly what happened too, now I can't even tell you if the same girl we I and you look at is or isn't that same girl that I thought I imagined or only if she's not because that's the same girl but is a different girl to what this girl would be to anyone like us seeing her now, I kind of actually like her better like this, I hated my mom, I don't care, whatever it is, some bitch is still about to find out so, yeah I don't care who she is, she is the same girl to me. I seen her when I as conversing with the universe too, my mother is a girl and she is still out there too, one thing now that she is not, well she's not dead if that's what you need to know. Yeah, she's still alive, not dead. And, you're listening to her speaking about this right now, what I can tell you, my mom the mother of Satan the Devil, she's not the same girl as Jaclyn Glenn, but, the girl who is like my mom and like me who is like Satan is still, not the same girl as that girl Jaclyn Glenn for anyone that wants to know right now. She's everywhere. I know, that girl is my mother that's why, plus, I am that girl and that girl is me. You can believe whatever that you want, but that's how things have already gone down on this planet. There's only one thing left missing here, can you guess now why that I like girls that I see being like how I've imagined or the way how how that other girl is being way like, it's a very, viable important necessary, pertinent question now believe me?

That's starters, for starters, I was intended on writing a book to prove the supernatural existing to the world, I spent years on doing research just for this one goal, my whole entire life is a supernatural phenomenon, if anyone would know this anomaly more, I am the anomaly, I'm not going to disprove all that is everything Jaclyn Glenn believes in, the world does it for me, it's filled with supernatural happenings, with things like people like her, people like her, be, turning a blind eye to. I've been here this whole entire time to tell, everyone all of the people here and out there about what's really happening in the world right now. That's why that I know I'm going to win, just like that crazy bitch Jaclyn Glenn to me. I love talking shit. Bitch doesn't know me, whatever, bitch don't know.

caseyxsharp 7 Nov 19
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

Recent Visitors 2

Photos 19 More

Posted by OprichnikiNext I watch muppets Haunted Mansion! 👍 👻 Happy Spooktober everyone! 🎃

Posted by OprichnikiReligious faith corrupts and absolute religious faith corrupts absolutely.

Posted by GodlessPlease join the Atheist Watch Facebook Group. We are anti-feminist [facebook.com]

Posted by jaclynglennfanTrying To Find Other Jaclyn Glenn Fans

Posted by caseyxsharpHere, I want to tell some things that might be helpful for you.

Posted by caseyxsharpHere you can probably find this information more appealing to you than anyone else, so I'm gonna speak it to you instead.

Posted by caseyxsharpHey you know what's great to eat, an omelet on a tortilla with spicy corn beef and Dioblo taco bell sauce.

Posted by caseyxsharpHey you know what's great to eat, an omelet on a tortilla with spicy corn beef and Dioblo taco bell sauce.

Posted by caseyxsharpThis is about.

Posted by caseyxsharpHey.. So you would like people to say things to you that they think of you on here, right, is that right?

Posted by caseyxsharpHey.. So you would like people to say things to you that they think of you on here, right, is that right?

Posted by havenonoHi, Jaclyn! You're nice.

Posted by CollieSo thankful to you Jacker-Lin-Glenn, for telling me about this Slug business

Posted by MadisonAvenueThe Red Book Is Public Now.

Posted by CleverFoxFaceH-O-L-A ppl

• Top tags#video #world #reason #god #youtube #hope #truth #society #TheTruth #hell #evil #videos #humans #Atheist #government #money #death #media #hello #kids #book #devil #Canada #Christian #earth #freedom #children #culture #Jesus #community #created #rights #religious #evidence #Police #fear #racist #bullshit #religion #friends #vote #China #atheism #Constitution #laws #Christians #faith #church #belief #liberal ...

Members 1,323Top