slug.com slug.com
1 0

What do you want to hear me talking about? I'm the devil and love talking to you, I've been preparing for things to talk about here and I also share them with you too and right here so, so here's one thing I have so far too.

Lets talk about Luck.

Hello, I'm the devil, I'll answer your question. And then I'll tell you why that I'm here too. So, about luck, you got to discard your idea between coincidence and luck really, all things happen for a reason, in another way to find the words to describe luck, you won't be wrong then if you decide to be calling it Karma, Karma is existing if your idea of what you know of as luck also does exist, but luck for one it does exist, and it is different still than the concept of Karma, Karma is what happens when things do and does happen that does happen happens, luck however, it just does exist, it's called luck, I'm the devil, if anyone could answer your question I can tell you, I'm the luckiest, luckier than humans so. I don't even have to think about it, my presence, it doesn't permit me to be unlucky for that very reason alone, because I'm the devil. If I didn't exist, your luck would run out, that's what luck is, it's of the devil, I can't lie though that's why I love being the luckiest thing in existence, but to answer your question, I'll try to, does being unlucky actually happen, to you, yes and then no, what I can say is luck does exist and it's because of me, if you're unlucky, then it's not because of me or the devil's fault then, if you're lucky though then, then yeah it's because of me, think of it like that, now that's luck wouldn't you say so, see, see how that works, I know and it's amazing, does that answer your question, the **** is luck, I'm the devil, hahahahahaaahahhaa, hahaa, humans buy anything, this is why I love luck. I mean I kinda tried to answer your question, but hey, luck is me and I'm the devil so, there you goe, now you get it. Now to tell you something.

caseyxsharp 7 Dec 16
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Luck can be preparation meets opportunity
But what drives synchronicity?
Also, satan, thanks for using this page, it’d be awkward if it was just a christian posting on an atheist page...

Casey is a complicated person.πŸ˜‰

@maxmaccc is there a Casey? Or is there only Zuul?

@MisterEdmonds I suspect there may be both.

@maxmaccc I love you guys... At least some people are playing with the idea of being light hearted about me doing this. I mean in actuality I wasn't ever trying to do this just to be here talking to people about things like this, but still, it's like this, if you can be a little light hearted about this, then so can I too, I can do both. Well, about luck, I'll attempt to reply to your comment but I'm not going to say even for myself that I'll be any better at it now than what I've already said. It's you see, not clearly an easy thing for me to describe to anyone else, and that going without even saying that if it was to other people then I might be able to either, it's just that, like that, just to I mean anyone else, I'm not good, that sense of the word, good, at talking about luck, or even what luck can be either, to anyone else, not that I haven't tried. I really mean, to complain, seriously, I can it's like can really define it perfectly to me, but anyone, other people, it's just that they, they don't get it, I'm the devil, what is this thing to be defined than without identifying who Satan the devil is, because if you know, you should tell me, I don't know, I know what luck is, I know who the Devil is, but, if you know of what a, any, what way to accurately define describing what luck is with luck to that other people and still it be perfectly alright that and they too understand it, then I don't know what that is, I'm sorry. I've tried to make this perfectly, that word, perfectly, clear, but I guess the people I've told just either don't understand or get it. This is what luck, is. It's like people don't even know, yeah, luck is literally defined as being the of the devil kind of thing, how do people not know this, I mean, look here, people way back in olden days, they tried to identify with left handed peoples with as being of the devil, and why, or sorry I mean but what does that mean, it means, why do you think that when you goe to shake other human's hands, people hands when you greet them, that, you handshake using your right hand, you didn't know that, it's true, because, I'm sorry I mean, but because, when they olden days handshook with each other, left handed people were always seen as being of the devil, why, and why, yes, I'm saying it's true, it's true, when people did that, other those other people they always also thought that the left hand was strictly of the devil because it's associated with luck, which, they those olden times church people those the people being controlled and manipulated by the church back then, they thought always that automatically anything to do with luck or being let handed was just being of the devil, this is where that comes from, if you didn't know that. I don't know why I mean to complain, but I want to seriously, I mean come on, I'm left handed and I'm actually the devil, the fuck, you know, who's gonna tell me I'm wrong, the church, hehe, but seriously, this is why that I know this, but that's just the thing I want to complain about, why is it that only when the person talking about luck is the devil, that other people, it's always, other people, they try to tell calling the devil wrong, when it's just even about this thing luck which is what that thing anyone could accurately identify possibly defining the right way if they just hand a freaken brain like someone that knows a thing or two about that luck I don't know and like the devil, I mean, possibly. But, it's already been only engraved in my head at this point, so you mean to tell me that, that it's just all only been possibly being the devil being identified with luck, that it can't be that now still, even though it is actually been actually literally a thing that's been associated by and with the devil all along, people are so stupid, thinking that, that it can't still be that now, no, how is that wrong, why can't luck just only really be associate with the devil or if it is, why does that have to be wrong, just because what, it's luck, or the devil, bullshit, I regret nothing.

Fuck, I've tried telling people, like a million times, that's luck, they don't ever seem to simply just understand, even when it's coming straight from the devil's mouth, I don't feel bad, I feel sorry for the human race, and I wish I could say that this isn't the only reason why right now too, not that me being the devil has anything to do with that at all, but what the fuck man? I could be, just left handed person, still telling people this, and still people will tell me that all that I am is just wrong, fuck that shit. This is why that I'm the devil and I am, oh I am the one telling them people that. Haha, ha, hahahahhaahaaaaaa, unlucky unfortunate humans, that's what, yeah. I mean, uhh, sorry, excuse me I mean, yeah, yeah. I fucking know what luck is, really is, and no one here is going to tell me differently, they can compare their luck to mine and kill themselves, I don't care, I'm the freaken devil, for God sakes don't look a gift shark in the mouth people. Fucking damn.

I'm, hueaaggeeaaaueaaooahuuaahhaeeeggggaaauuoooaah, I'm cool, it's cool, I'm calm, yeah I'm calm now, sorry about that, about that, alright what was I just saying to you again, cool, that's right, so, yeah so I will have to agree with that, I have to agree with you that about that, about luck, yeah, yeah it can I guess be that preparation meets opportunity, actually you know what that thing is what's that called, it's called, I mean, that's not luck that thing is called Karma, that's not luck that is Karma, is Karma, and it's for a different reason than all that I've just tried to say here already. You're on the right track, I can't argue that's not luck, but that's not luck that's Karma. I've gotten here now, now that I've being able to identify this thing luck, I no longer need a reason to associate, or I shall say what I mean is to either identify luck with the devil or the devil with luck, I am the devil, and now I am that so that, able to say now that I am the very epidemy the embodiment of luck myself, luck is me. I've still been trying to understand these human concept and all that, that technically was part of that all along too also, I had to learn that about myself, no humans had to tell me it, but it is because humans told me such bullshit that, now I've easily just like that been able to learn this about me too, I am luck, luck is me, because just like that and I am the devil too. But this thing, this Karma, well, I'm sorry so sorry to say now to tell you that this, I mean, I'm the devil, Karma, doesn't effect me, and I'm the devil so it doesn't, I'm the embodiment of the thing known to you humans as luck, it's just, just that simple, it really is. Karma is still, something different, but just to show you how easy it is for me to get, I mean it may doesn't really effect me and I'm the devil so I have no reason or purpose to be acknowledging the effect that is Karma itself, but, I don't know, could it be that I'm just that lucky, or is it that I'm just so the devil, that this is just second hand nature for me to know and that, know it right God damn it, but alright still, I'll try to tell you what I think it is, even though yeah, yeah, I'm still learning this thing and I don't even know how else to tell you this even if that I did and I knew how to, I meant what I said, Karma is different, actually that something different than luck, ignore the fact that this is perhaps possibly from the mouth of Satan the devil with you right now, just listen to what I think Karma is, if you've heard and think you understand what luck is now, then this will of course make clear total sense to you too right now, then listen if you don't believe me, this is what luck is, now this is what you would call Karma now, Karma is what happens that will happen that actually does just happened to happen, tell me still, what, do you think that if you knew another person human being in your whole life that could might just possibly be telling you what luck is and is that so right too, that they may also be able to tell you what Karma is, if, not for luck, that thing luck too, do you really think that if there was one human being in this world that could tell you just what luck is, that they might even all so been be so that able to tell you just what Karma is accurately defining to you what it actually is, because even if you were a human to be telling me that, I but do doubt it, I doubt that though, but see, exactly, I'm the devil, I do know what luck is, Karma is not something that different that can possibly also escape my grasp also, now that, that is what is what you call luck, what do you think Karma is, think about it what I'm saying? That, that thing is Karma, and it's not me, it's fucking Karma, get it?

Now you point and to tell me, where this human being is, that, that can potentially be able to tell me just what both or either what luck or Karma is, and I will point you to a stupid human, I'm the devil Satan, do you think that these humans would be able to tell you what possibly luck and Karma is, and it still be right too like I'm trying to say? Bullshit, I'm still the devil and no one can tell me that I'm wrong, especially no stupid God damn humans. You hear that Jaclyn Glenn, that's despair, hahahaa, yeah. This is what I live for, Karma has got nothing on me, well truth be told, not anymore, hahaa, yeah baby, yes.

Hey, oh, I was meant to be Christian posting on Jaclyn Glenn's page, I was just saying that, destiny was my bitch though and she had other plans than what I was just meant for, I mean kind of I am still Christian not gonna lie and that is my purpose here, but, it's not what you think, I want to prove it right, so I can prove everything they believe those the Christian people's beliefs wrong, wrong, since because and I'm the devil yeah so, that's what I'm doing, I hate Jaclyn Glenn, she's the most goody two shoe confused Christian like ashiest but still ashiest girl that I have ever known, kinda explains a lot doesn't it, I know, that's why I'm here doing this to show her that she can still trust me, I mean what can I say now still, I mean, yeah and that, possibly, yeah possibly, and I'm the devil so, I mean, you tell me what I should be doing right now, think about that. The devil, I'm worse, I created him. If I can't provide Jaclyn Glenn with the right path, then what am I good for, well, you know the rest. I'm going to let this girl be my companion, also because fuck this human world that's why, oh, and even though she's my enemy still, can't forget that, she is an atheist after all, who cares, not the devil that's who, I'mma get that bitch swear to God and I'm not sorry, I don't even care, this human girl is about to learn because and I'm the devil yeah, just like that. Well, I would call it a hunch but, you know, what is a hunch without the devil having any luck, toodles...

That really rustled my jimmies, now on to the other stuff I shall say. I am many things, many, many things, there's a reason why they say I have many names, it's not what you think, they say I have many names, oh sorry I guess well it is just what you're thinking to think then so, yeah, there's a reason why they say it too, and it's not just because I'm the devil too, I would try to tell you what I mean, but people have been both right and wrong about me, I just don't feel like correcting the wrong stuff about me anymore, at least humans got some things right about me, not that I haven't tried to tell them what's right, mainly about me, but whatever, it's a pure and simple matter of principle at this point and now, I'll try to tell you, I just have stopped feeling the need to hold myself back from talking the way I've been thinking to you humans and that you humans have been thinking that I would will be to be talking to you like now, it was fun kind of trying to stop myself but I give up, I can't stop this anymore, was only the devil and humans tried to take that from me still, I'm obligated to tell you what's right about me and so still you won't still be the one human to get this shit wrong about me again, like you humans usually do, yeah so, fuck yeah I'm the fucking devil, this is why that I'm him, I have many names, I'm the most badass being in this universe at this moment, God isn't a part of this, me, so if you want to compare me to some thing like, I don't know, Zuul, more power to you and good for you, glad, to see there is some human still human here that has some sense left in them still now, got it. I will destroy all of those that are wrong about me, just like how Jaclyn Glenn is an atheist girl after all, I am the devil still after all, and, one thing I'm not is that, sorry. I'm sympathizing with me, I'm the devil, I'm not a human like any of those humans, I can understand why they don't like me, but if they can't understand that, then they have no further purpose in the place of my word anymore. Does that explain, what I was thinking about trying say to you now? Maybe, I could say it's not just because I'm the devil, really, but like who am I kidding yeah it is, it is yeah.

@caseyxsharp well as dead heads forever declare, the friend of the devil is a friend of mine

Could use an editor me think

My apologies, did you say synchronicity? Oh, well I do, I am luck, I mean even if I tried and but or could even really tell you what I am like I can try, it still wouldn't make any sense to you such as something as clearly defined as that, not to you so. But alright, this is still me trying to reply to your, answer your question, right, I would have to say it's me, I mean I could be wrong still, but I have to say it's me still and because I have to, I mean I'm luck, even if it's not something that I know about, like I still have to say it's me and I'm luck that's because why that is right there. luck is me, it just so happens that and I'm the devil so, so, I'm not accepting any another humans peoples answers too currently at this time that's just is it is that. I could be wrong, who's to say, that's just what I would have to say to you, were you hinting nudging me to say it's Karma, because yes I mean it's and yeah that's right though, but still, it's not just Karma, there is a point to all that I say just like yours if that is, is, what, it's your intended goal too, my point, is this, not trying to jump your ass or anything, but really, seriously, I will have to say this though it's, it's that, in olden and I mean all olden times and still now, all that anyone has ever tried to explain the world with, it's through science and the very existence no the concept of it even being been that it could have been something else, just even that, could have been something else, it never mattered to the human race apparently, because what, like all that you can ever try to possibly explain away the universe with is through that science, that, was there ever in the moments that made you think that it could have possibly been something else that and you couldn't have possibly, ever, explained away with other than science something else too, or is only what you think that you know the only thing that you can possibly ever say you that you think that you could say about the world or the rest of the universe, or what, do you even know right now, science, is that all that you have to ever possibly explain just even what just what is that you do know too also, is science, that's it, just that one thing right there, you don't know of anything else that could possibly ever explain anything else that you know other than, than science? If you know, then you'd tell me so, right, you would right, right, I hope so, because that's all that anyone has ever tried to tell me or tell me even just about the knowledge than even what that just that I known too also, always, and I'm the freaken devil, I didn't even have to try to explain shit to all these humans here, and that, it's just not even fair at all, it's not fair, the sooner that all of you humans can put that down right now, the sooner that we can all put this whole sherrade behind us now, I would say so humans. Or at leas, could you maybe tell me how to make this thing fair again, because I mean, science, it's not gotten fucking shit right though and I'm sorry. Don't play, with the devil, I mean what's so hard to understand even about that, exactly. If you can think of another thing to explain what you're thinking able to think even about that what about synchronicity what it is about that, what it is, than tell me and I'd like to know, all that I'm trying to say right now, these people though don't know what the fuck they're talking about though, that's all.

@MisterEdmonds I don't know what you're trying to say. Do you have a problem with me or something, if you do, then say it. Why do you say thing like this, it's not that I'm vulnerable that makes me say this, it's just, it goes without saying that I fight anyone that challenges me, I'm fairly certain that's a duhh but, I'm the devil, if you're mocking me right now, really, then I don't like it, the only reason that I'm choosing to tell you, is because I want it to stop, if I could be only the devil and make this happen, no, nones problems, then I would do that, but if you're not being straight with me, then I more or less much more rather say I'm less likelier to care then just what than what you might be thinking about even, if that's the case, it's not that I'm the devil that I would be likely choose to fight with you if that is the case, bt seriously, really like, if you have a problem with me, or if you don't, then don't say fucking shit like that to me and be expecting me to be alright with it then alright, just don't, because I won't be. I, mean not unless what you're trying to do is mock me right now, then I will destroy you, because it's like I'm saying, it's not that I'm the devil right now that you should be worried, don't talk to me like that and be expecting me, to be okay with it, fucking don't understand.

@caseyxsharp friend is f the devil is a friend of mine is a famous lyric from Jerry Garcia. And yes, you could use an editor, you’ve a habit of making comments hard to follow. If you noticed your comments don’t have much interactions, because what your saying is hard to read. Maybe you understand. Also, this isn’t Jaclyns page, it’s generated by a fan. I’m sure sometimes she’ll check what everyone’s doing here. Cheerio satan/Casey

@MisterEdmonds @JaclynGlenn I get like you might be thinking like maybe thinking telling me something like that, I just want to make sure that you're not just mocking me right now. I take no pleasure in telling you just how wrong you are just because you happen to disagree with me, unless you're actually mocking me in that case. But that doesn't mean I can't take you down a notch right now too. This is what I'm talking about, you think you're really actually making a point to me right now. Oh no.

What part of this doesn't make any sense to you right now, I'm left handed and an INTJ personality, I assure you it's not that I don't know how to make you understand even the kind of shit I like to say too, if you know anything about this, then you would certainly be the one to know that those that are left handed especially anything INT anything like like that in their personality at the same time, they don't follow any sort of certain grammar protocols like everyone else, what I find strange is you really think just that it's you're way of talking that makes sense to other people, would you really try to argue right now that, maybe you would be able to talk about exactly what I know I would be able to say but be able to make any more sense with other people than what I can right now, because I'm telling you, you can't, it's not being pretentious, you really can't, and if you really think that your way is better than mine, well then I have news for you, fine then, there's a reason you don't understand, because your way is wrong not that I can't tell you even that, are you serious, if I told you what I think about that I promise you by the end you won't ever be saying that t me or another person again, and trust me this isn't me trying to tell you that right now, but you're telling me right now that what way I talk is too different to be normal for people to understand, I disagree with you, and, I will tell you that you're wrong not that I have to try, you don't even know, if that's what you really think, this is what I take pleasure in right now, left handed people, they don't have that side of the brain that's more activated by syntax or language for that matter, in your mind you really think that what language is it is only language if only that it must follow some perfect correct set of grammar in order for it to be, what makes you think that it's a left handed person's mind that should understand what you're trying to imagine just for that person them to understand just what you're trying just to say, how arrogant can you be right now, or why would you think about telling me this if that's just what you think either, are you seriously attempting to act like it's not just something that I can understand that you feel like you must be who points that out to me just for me to understand this, seriously, you write from left to right, that's normal to you, oh I wonder why, is it because it's that you get to see what you're writing to make sure that's what you're writing so you can possibly actually really be sure that what you're saying is as a matter of fact what you're trying to say, well not for left handed people, we comply with your customs, not because it's right, but because we actually be able to or it's just that not that we are so that normal to you righty handed peoples, it's bullshit, why you would ever think about telling me this is just beyond me, you know what, as a matter of fact, it is, really, you're right, I don't understand you right handed people or why and that you felt the need to tell me that either, what should be natural to us, is writing from right to left, we can write right to left, we've been the ones always writing always since the dawn of time in fact it being that every time we in fact do then it's always you can see this proof just by looking at the other sides of our hands, because no matter what we write the marks from the page always end up wiping off onto our hands, if we can put up with this, then even writing the other way, the way that you deem unnatural can also be satisfactory to us without us even having to bat an eyelash to it either, you know why it doesn't bother us, because it's like whatever we're currently thinking we imagine putting down on that paper next, it's for certainly way 100 times better than anything you have ever put down on that piece of paper just to even think you imagine what it is, your needless effort to point this out to me it means nothing to me, and it shouldn't, because you're wrong, why do I have to be the one to make you understand this just for you to know this, see, that doesn't make sense to me, why would even this what I'm doing right now in me telling you this really be so unnatural even to me too either right now, it shouldn't, and the reason is because you're wrong, I do not care to explain this to you at all, also I'm the devil why would I care what you think is right, it never stopped me before, this is me humoring you right now, I am not the one taking this seriously right now, and I shouldn't, like I really shouldn't, and I was having fun like someone that just like that will be disagreeing with you also too, this is why I'm not taking this seriously, but I'm not stopping, and you're about to find out why, if I haven't already made myself clear, it's because you think like that what is right must be right just in order for what's right to be really be what's right and I'm here to tell you now and that you're wrong, if you think that's right, then you have no hope of understanding me even if I was trying at the moment, that's what makes so fun, if you think you really make more sense to people than I do when you talk, I call bullshit, you never had a chance to not that you could imagine it really, what I have to talk about is just what other people both don't know and don't understand, if you think that you, really have a better way to make people understand, then you're even more foolish than I thought but hey I'm just a man who is the devil that happens to be left handed, what is there for you to understand, you're wrong, and if you're wrong about that, then for certainly too also as well you are wrong just too about what you think is wrong too which isn't even what I care or am attempting to care trying to talk to you about right now either, I'm the devil and what were you expecting from me right now, you were the one that tried to tell me something and like I didn't understand it like I couldn't have understood it right now, you're wrong but I just highly doubt that you're going to try to tell me about what about the devil too after being wrong about something like that too twice in a row, that I will not humor anymore, and so I'm not, if I'm going to tell you that you're wrong, it's not because I just think you are, you are actually wrong and I should need to be the one to tell you that if even must to must have to understood this right now about me is right since that would be about the devil right now, I dare you to try to tell me that I'm wrong.

The reason that I don't have many reactions to my work, it's not just because it's hard for people to read, it's because when people do react to what I say, they already just do know that I'm the one that usually will challenge them and tell them that they're wrong, what would make you think that this time would be anything differently just if you might be thinking of telling the devil he's actually wrong right now or not? Good, because when I talk about real shit, I don't just fucking expect people to either agree, or not, I tell people what I know because I want people to know what I know not to be just expecting other people to agree with me about the shit I say. It shouldn't have to make sense, that's the way it is. If people don't agree with me, well then clearly I'm just wasting my time then aren't I then? But what, you think you need to be the one to tell me that? Don't. I already agreed with you, there's no need, I should, not be the one having much more fun with this right now than I should right now.

Dude, I'm the Devil right now, if you think people that talk like this are unnatural, then that's going to suck for you then, because I won't tell you that you're wrong, I'm their spokesperson, I'm the devil. You couldn't even, tell me that you're seriously thinking that you're actually really right about all that right now, much less that your way is really actually better than mine either too. Why, why would would you even think that you should try or even could stand a chance right now, really like no way?

Every time you open your mouth, why is it that every time, you open your mouth, it just makes me think that you're really trying to mock me, you think it makes a difference to me, or something like that, I've been telling you not to do that. I highly recommend not going down this path with me right now. Please don't, when I talk, it's to tell people information, to help other people understand, not to make sure that you can possibly be the one that just does clearly understand me. I am responsibly for what I say, not what you understand. There is a reason that the Devil is known among the angels as the wisest, and lets just say it's not to just tell you that.

I in order for me to tell you about what I would say I have to tell you more about me too, As you already know I'm left handed and of the INTJ personality, and this isn't unnatural or anything abnormal at all right now if you allow me to explain, left handed people are on average usually geniuses, I mean just smarter than right handed people more often than not even though they only occupy simply about solely 10 percent of the population, it was that all the presidents of the last 30 years were all left handed, the famous artists throughout history and scholars were left handed, it's no coincidence, and about INTJ personalities, these are the types of people that well, they're the ones that you see never talking to anyone in school but make all a's and score the highest on SAT's. all that, those kinds of people, they're aloof, normally considered in conversation wise that they are known to be very awkward as if it's like don't even understand normal face to face interaction, like they're retarded, but they're not, there's a reason why they're called rational masterminds, the systems builders, or evil villains, when we're not planning on telling you what's about to happen in the next like fifty years then and we're also planning the take down and taking over the world if you ever to ask us at any given time, this is normal for INTJ's, businesses will kill to get their hands on an INTJ for this reason, we are the ones that they want because like everyone knows how hard it is to run a business and that's just it the thing when you hire an INTJ into your business you no longer own that business your business becomes the INTJ's business now, they're that smart, it's no shit to laugh at, they represent only 2 percent of the population, but yet get this, of the 2 percent of the population that has the highest IQ, of that majority of people, they make up 30 percent of that, this is not abnormal for me to call me on your bullshit right now, every second about like a million in one people lose an argument to an INTJ, don't become a statistic, I'm both left handed and INTJ, it's not even a coincidence either that I happen to be the Devil too, a stroke of science, no, that's just that a stroke of because I'm the Devil, it's not that much of a surprise for me either if you could possibly imagine it, I mean too, too, that's how good that I am at what I do, I'm the smartest most intelligent most strongest being in this and on this planet right now, when I tell you that you're wrong, there's a good reason, and it's not just because I don't happen to think that you're just simply right or not, ontop of all of this, I'm also a real psychic, there is nothing you could possibly tell me that you're thinking about telling me that I don't already know dude, I'm just playing along and playing my part, if you don't happen to like when I tell you that you are wrong, then well that's because of you and it's not my fault either, I'm serious, I don't have to try to tell you that you're ever wrong, but if what you happen to think is that you're right because like that you just think that you are, then I shouldn't have to naturally or normally just be the one to tell you just how wrong you are, even though if I just happen to be the devil for real either, and I won't be, don't tell me that I'm wrong and I won't destroy everything that you believe in to be thinking is right or to be believed in for that matter.

I'm not done yet, this isn't abnormal right now, this is where I'm going to tell you what you're about to find out right now. And yeah, you'd be right, for about thinking about me being the Devil right now, I don't give a fuck, what you happen to think or be thinking right, right now, alright, do not dare think that I do. This, is what got in this mess in the first place. I open my mouth for one reason, to speak four things, profanity, English, sarcasm, and real shit, regardless you're just now becoming aware of now as well, so just keep that in mind I guess. Left handed people, are more likely to be autistic, it's nothing to ignore either, there's a real link to this, when you just learn about autistic people, they're more likely to be autistic when there is a higher level of testosterone in the womb, and what do you know, left handed people are having more higher levels of testosterone even in the womb, left handed people are only 10 to 15 percent of the population, but yet the majority of the whole majority of autistic people are left handed too, and I don't just mean retarded either, I also mean different forms of being autistic, like being savants or having Asperger's syndrome, which, if as you know if you already knew this, savants and peoples with Asperger's syndrome have some of the highest IQ's of in all the world too, are you going to attempt to call people that are left handed or autistic people being something different than normal, normal, people, because you'd be wrong then, that's what I'm saying, this is the pin in the idea of the concept of democracy too, just because the majority of people are one way, doesn't mean there is anything, anything, even scientifically, different from these people and what's naturally known to be normal people, they're not abnormal, I'm telling you, the abnormal ones in on this planet in this world right now, it's you, it's not them, I don't have to be the one to try to disprove and to be telling you to tell you that you're wrong about what you happen to think is right is rather whether right, you're wrong, for that very reason, if you're seriously, really, going to try to tell me that I'm wrong, then you're going to be the that's wrong right now, there doesn't need to be a reason, you're just wrong because you're wrong, why does it also it seems seamlessly, that left handed people are looked at as being something different than normal people, or that they're of the devil, or that smart people are something bad like something really bad in this world, it's there's no fucking reason for this shit, that's the way it is in this world, if you are fucking trying to attempt to tell me that wrong right now, you're going to end up really being the one that's wrong right now, and let me tell you what dude, it's not because I'm the fucking devil either, I speak for all of these people, that the rest of the world talk about acting like they're the ones being different like that's something to be bad, I'm it right here buddy, tell me, that I'm wrong, I, I, dare you to, this is what I do, if this is news to you, then you've been talking to the wrong person haven't you then, why, tell me why, that I should think caring about what you think now, if you can't tell me that, then don't even try to tell me that I'm wrong, that's it all it takes right there to keep this up, that's why I decided to ask you if you're mocking me, because, if you are, then let me tell you, I was just waiting for this moment, just to be the one to tell you just how wrong you are about me, like you don't even know even now right now, I'm trying to tell you.

What do you think this should, should be telling you right now? Maybe, I don't know, think about it really, even retarded people that literally are abnormal than normal human beings are way better at being good human being and like they don't even have to try, if even autistic people that not only are retarded but have had something medically known to science too even something wrong with them, can be, still can be, way smarter than your average and normal person human beings being human beings, then just imagine it, there are some other people out there like me right now too, they're not either retarded or have to be something INTJ like in their own personality's, and, they're still smarter and way smarter than even that too, I'm both, would you like to test your luck with me, come on, it's not like I'm only a man being the devil that's left handed right now or anything? I'm just asking, some people out there would really like to attempt to, so I have to ask people this. Really? I could be doing so much more right now, and I'm here and I'm still telling you right now, too still. It's only a very well thought out intellectually sound question right now, would you like to try you luck with the telling the Devil that he's wrong for being like this right now, and would you tell him that even if he is?

No? Oh, well then maybe, you, should just let it goe. If you're not really willing to be telling the devil that, right now, truly and honestly, then you have no valid argument here person. Hahahaaaahhhaahhahahahahaaa, ahhahahahaaahaa, ahahahaaa, ahaahahaha, ah, hahahaaahhahahahahaahaaaaaaa.

I don't, mean to try telling you that you're wrong, why does have to be like that, maybe it's just because I'm the devil, I don't know, could have been, I'm not either retarded or a real normal person, so, all I'm saying, I'm just saying, then, then but don't, but don't, talk to me like that if all you're thinking right now is just that, that's right that's alright, because then don't try to tell me that right now then.

This is the problem with democracy. You think that democracy is right that it's alright because, that's it because what is democracy it is all members share an equal vote, that, that's supposed to be fair, and it's not. Who invented that, democracy, it was the romans, and oh what happened to the happens, oh that's right, they were fucked, well you know the rest. It's only fair, if what, that's right, if, only if that, that if all the members all have an equal vote, but how is it supposed to be equal then, and if it's not, what then, how is it supposed to be fair then? Are you going to try to tell me that the only right way to live in this world is to be a part of a democracy too, because then I have to disagree on that as well too then. And then, are you going to try to tell me that wrong then, and just is because that I disagree with the idea of democracy being right, because that would be stupid, not that I'm trying to tell you that right now either.

What I want right now, is for you to tell me that I'm wrong, because, I wish that I was wrong, I really, really, do, right now, but I'm the devil and you can't even tell me that so what makes you think that if you did, that could excuse what you're thinking about what I do am doing is wrong that is wrong anyways? Hmmmmm.

Do you want more, or you don't need me to explain more things for you to be to understand too?

I'm the Devil, it's no problem for me, if that's what you're thinking, hahahahahhahhahahahahaaaa, oh God, I can't even right now.

Oh, if you want to know something, here's something, this is Jaclyn Glenn's page, I have all of Jaclyn Glenn's videos downloaded to make videos on later, I know and am very sure, she's said many times, hey I have this Slug page goe check me out, I mean, her friend Arielle Scarcella is on Slug too, the lesbian friend, why wouldn't Jaclyn Glenn have a page, she does like just everything on the internet for her channel, at this point it just seems, you know, smart. Also, I know that because, like I've said, I control the world, I'm the devil, it's not either so a coincidence that she either decided to make a Slug profile, or the fact that I've been here making these post and to be talking telling her things either, I planned for this, I made this whole entire website just for one reason right here, just because there's and all of these other people talking about all of these other things right now, means nothing right now, this was the real reason that I made this, I know she's the one using it, I'm not even telling you half of the things that are about half the things that I could be telling you about that right now too. I wrote all that happens in the world years ago documenting it long ago in my journals, just one, just one of the things in this journal, as you know I've said to you already that I'm psychic, I've seen this, I mean years way before she even thought this site even existed right now, I can see when she's using it, like literally I already have, that's how I knew to be here. I wouldn't be, if that wasn't. I'm not trying to boast, I just don't play with no shit. She's not even going to notice if she's being that freaked out right now by just reading this, hi Jaclyn, Jaclyn Glenn, you're my friend, I hate your guts, you're welcome, niche, this is what I do. That's about all, that I have to say about that.

So anyways. I have been writing for about 8 years, usually it's like if I have my way then all day everyday, both in journals and on a computer, I was writing a book, a few, if there's anything that I would know about writing or how to think about writing, then it's what I know, I don't even count the first two years, so really like ten years, do you know how much that you have to write to be writing for ten years, for some writers that's completely normal, I've written over 300 five subject spiral journals, my book on the computer is over a thousand pages I'm sure I just lost count and then started another one. You couldn't even imagine the things that I could tell you just about writing. I was doing both doing this and telling the world about it while in these journals I was also controlling the world using only my psychic ability too, never had a problem ever. I know everything there is know in the entire world, this was like nothing to me. But I've been trying, it's just what I'm good at. You know what I'm trying to say, you can't, alright, cannot, tell me that how that I write has any problem with it at all, I've had to get onto people's asses just for trying offer me to be my editor, like I would ever let another person do what the thing that just I'm so good at in this world, yeah right. I made this entire thing, just to tell people like you, that if you try, I will literally fucking destroy everything that you believe in, I'm not kidding around, do not think about testing me even, or trying to test me. I will crush your personal all of your personal beliefs about what you think is right in this world, in the palm of my hand, like it were, nothing, just like that.

I've told you I was left handed and an INTJ, this is how that I am like. I am not stupid, alright, no matter what you happen to think about me, I'm smarter than everyone, even the most intelligent people on this planet right now, I mean, like really, come on, really, those right handed scientist peoples, you know what they tried doing, they even tried to attempt saying that the reason for why left handed people were left handed was for all sorts of reasons, it shows their true colors right there, coming up with all these God damn theories, just, just so to explain the existing existence of what is new and different to them, like stupid humans, like the stupid right handed people that they are, I'm not trying to hide it, all of you humans are fucking retarded compared to me, I don't know what makes more shocking news right now, the fact that those and all you people humans disagree with me or the fact that you actually think even think just to be thinking right now that you might just be right because you think that you're really right, right now, it was easy, to become the Devil and be the better human being in all of this planet than all of you, completely, it wasn't like I tried to say before even shocking to me either, I knew it already, I came back just to tell the rest of you that, if you think about telling me that I'm wrong, you will be dead long before ever you ever even think that you about have the chance to even, you stood no chance, you never did, especially not against a left handed boy that's the embodiment of both luck and Satan the Devil, you couldn't even disprove the existence of a retarded autistic girl right now and even if like you could and did try right now either, you shouldn't even be upset that the devil takes up the part of the slack that the rest of you lack in ruling this world either, he's making things better, you don't think that his hands in the creation of the universe would makes things better right now, right now, this is why you're all, all of you fucking retards compared to me right now, and that's just it man, I am the freaken devil and I am better than all of you, you shouldn't have ever tried to beat me just because you thought I was wrong or that you could actually beat me the devil, when the universe comes to an end and the aliens show up, when they see there's an old dead civilization here, they're not going to wonder what happened, because all they will say to each other, is, oh that's because the devil, that's what happened, you shouldn't have ever tried, these are the hands that I made your mother with, if you want to meddle with their being, then you can be my guest, all you have to just, is just, to, take my hand, stupid fuckers, but all that is besides the point I want to be making right now, that was just as the things are right now, I said all that to show a point right now, to you, you think that what you think is right even is even right and what is the reason, because you all thought it was it a right thing to think, scientists once tried to say that the reason for left handed people being was because one, because that it was only a survival defense mechanism, all the fish swim one way and then, there's, that one other little fish that swims the other way, who do you think the shark is about to goe after, duhh, what do you think I was doing, I'm not going to die like the little retarded fish you all are, if that's what you're thinking, think about this, who wins in a fight, right handed people on any natural given day could might just fight ninety percent of the time all what then right handed people that's right, so what happens when that other ten percent finally decides to have enough of trying to fight the other 90 percent of the population when they're all trying to attack that one left handed person, hahahahaa, it's the reason now, that most of the athletes in the world and any right handed person that ever fight a left handed person is going to lose, hands down, see how easy that was, they're better at fighting, sports, hand to eye reflex coordination, all of it, they're smarter than you, they're more understanding than you, they're bigger than you, they don't die like you do, you had nothing right from the start, where all of those lies about left handed people had started, was from but because of the churches back in olden times, they were scared of us, scared because, unlike you it's not we need to understand you're puny understandings of the scientific world and just to fit in like the rest of you, we were the ones that made your world what it is, if you tried to chase us down in name of justice, we will strike you down with a force of unbelievably more unfathomable power than you will ever conceive in you're entire whole lives, left hook, and one hitter quieter right there, right, no, you went right, we went left, just like that, you're done, you couldn't even tell me that I'm wrong when I'm not even like just like that either, a retarded autistic abnormal humans when that's what I am, what are you going to do, sick Barrack Obama on me, oh, haha, that's right, he's left handed and not retarded like me too, you stood no chance, survival, hahahaaa, you think it was a survival mechanism, hahahahahaaaaaa, oh my God really, they even said it was the testosterone, or the heat, then they said also it was that there's a gene that when activated mixes up all the different parts of the body and that, that's why left handed people came out left handed, I mean it's not like you really had stood still even any chance at all before at all, but hey, if it mixes around body parts, then explain to me now why that, right now, it's like when this very gene is activated then, why does it seem to change the position of body parts around all over the body only when it's like that activate, but when it's activated only when there's a human live inside of a womb when everyone has this even animals this gene does it only seem to turn right handed people into left handed people, like that makes sense, how could anyone just be so accepting or even be contemplating that as the real reason for anything, it's not like when this is activated that body parts are just that disformed or dysfunctional even, there's whole body parts that just are in totally different other places than where's that it they should be right now, how is that suppose to make up for all kinds of autistic people born either being left handed or coming out as something abnormal to the rest of the humans race, when everyone else also has this very same gene inside of them too, like, why can't anything just be all things that are just is with you people, why does everything that never, cough, or doesn't need any explanation before, have to have a good, good, explanation now too just because to you now it's new and different and therefore it must be bad then, right, you're fucking retarded people, that doesn't even make sense, why would you think about either right now trying to use that against this guy me the super intelligent super smart devil here right now or even against a fucking stupid like that retard that can't even understood you right now even if you tried to be the one to make sure to explain it clearly to them too, it doesn't make any sense, you were never good at this, why you decided to start giving at shit now, just proves actually just how wrong that you are about everything right now, just that's it, you're either with me, just like that, like that, people, or guess what, then you're a fucking retard and don't feel bad when I'm the one that's about to be that shark about to eat your stupid ass right now, deal with it, stupid humans, this, haha, hahaha, haa, haha, hahaha, haha, haha, ha, this was my point in saying this right now. You, don't even try to tell me that I'm wrong about this right now! You have, done, enough...

Do not make me come back here to be Satan to tell you this again, or we will not be having this same conversation about those fucking retards again. You think, oh that's, that was my real point in saying all that, you think, that I want to here saying this to you, you've been wrong before, do I have to tell you again now? Because, I don't think so..... Deal with it, mother fuckers, stay away from my girl, this is my retarded bitch.

I'm not evil just for saying all of this, stop making out left handed people and people born either or both differently or abnormal to you humans as something, like me, this is just proving my point right now you know that. Retards don't like it, what would make you think, that I would? Not from you, if I have to try telling you more than once, then you're just gonna get whatever you get and I will blame you by the way too. Because, I'm not fucking retarded, okay.. Don't give me that, shit humans.

The meaning of language of language is to communicate, it doesn't have to only be right always just because it has to follow a certain set of rules like you think it does. Real conversations, do not even follow the same certain set rules as writing, why should it, it doesn't have to, it shouldn't have to, the point of communication, is to have a point in the talk of conversation and to make that point knot just for it to be known but to be understood, that's what communication is really. But this is actuallity impossible, so you can't tell me that I'm wrong by how I talk. YOu don't know what you're talking about even, if you did, you wouldn't have just said that to me, like I don't understand, I don't need you to tell me shit, you know nothing about what you say. don'tt try to tell me that you do, this is what I mean.

People can be wrong, ideas can be wrong, sometimes ideas that are thought to be real ideas never turn out to give insight, but they still are ideas, not something that had to be said just so it could be right, dumbass, arguments can be wrong, thinking can be wrong, it's not like I have to fucking be the one to tell you that.

Something like knowing how to understand ideas, can be a good thing to be understanding ideas, but ideas are something wrongif their only purpose is only for just other people to be understanding them. I've done told you this already.

, just real quick, like if you're going to be telling someone your point that, that is your point that you try telling them, not many people know this but the philosophers and people who actually know how to write because they wanted to learn and people can't just learn how to write and be good at it except these guys they did want to and so now they are, what I've learned is that you can't possibly fit all of the elements of writing into one literary work even if you did try and did try and then expecting to be any good.

you can't do the thing that as you describe as formal writing anymore, if the point of your story wasn't that to have a point to be pointing out. then it really is pointless just to tell a story hoping that, that person is going to at least and at the very least be getting the point of your story you were saying was the point all along, not many people know this, which is also why that I'm not even going to try,

If people understand the point of the meaning of literary writing, then then there is no reason to to anything like that, just to tell that person that you have a point they want them to know because they don't know it and you're just trying to tell them so they can be the one to have understood what it is. If they do understand what you mean, then that's communication, if they don't, well then, then that's not real communication, you don't need proper writing to make thoughts to be expressed clearly known then. I talk about things so to speak, to those that will understand, not to waste my time talking about things that no one will ever understand.

if you wanted to prove your point to someone, then you should start by telling them something completely unrelated and then start telling them that's what you mean about the thing that you're saying that's what you mean is your point, it's misdirection, it's literally the only real way to ever make anything not, well maybe just worth something, I'm talking like substantially worth something in this world, you can't even goe the other direction, all of the world's stuff all of it that you can think of about something you know humans love is about this, it's literally the meaning of the world right here, all things were meant to be something to people, but you have to be knowing of that meaning in order for not just that but any meaning in the world to mean anything to you at all.

Why do you just assume, that you have to write with proper writing for others to know what you mean? Even if you do, still there is no promises that even if they do know what you mean, that they will ever be able to understand you. If you're just gonna tell me right now that, that my way writing is bad or different meaning abnormal to what is right to you, therefore it couldn't be easily understood, well I don't believe you, and, I don't accept that sort of point that you're trying even to make., I refuse to acknowledge you as correct, if that's what you're saying. I will even as far as to say, if that's what you're saying, you know nothing about, what is right in the world, don't even try to tell me that you really know better than I do about how to write something for other people to understand even. I do have the ability so say tell, telling you, that, you're wrong about everything. Let me tell you something you should be aware of, just because something might be wrong, is no reason really, to just goe off and be telling people that something is, like what you've just done. It is your one, human feeble mistake. I'll tell you why, take it from the devil himself or don't, but it is because everything you believe is wrong.

I've read books on how to talk to people. I try going out of my way just to read them. I've read several, on conversation and writing style, you don't know anything about what you say about this and I dare to say that it just might actually bother just as much as you think it does, I know what I'm doing. How many other people would you ever meet that has tried to read a book on just how to talk to other people in a book about talking to other people, my guess is that not that many, or what about two, what about books that you can possibly think of that are only about talking to people, good books? You know something, I know, it doesn't come easy just to know something, hence that all that I just said about, above, so, yeah I mean you can't just pick up a book that is literally strictly telling you how to people, and then learn how to or just even know what it is like talking to people, you can't doo it, and you read the books I have, then you'd see that's exactly what they tell you, they cannot spell it out for you any more than they have already, this isn't brand new information that takes years or dozens of lessons just to learn, you read them to know how to talk to people, and, that's it the thing right there, and you have, to know, how to talk to people, to know how to talk to people, that is what these books do for you, if you think you can just, read one of, these books, and then somehow magically like that you think you'd know how to talk to people, well then, you must be a retard, fucking retarded, what do you want from me, person, I can't help you if this, is what perplexes you. I'm not even trying, I don't want you to think you can try telling me how to talk to people, even if you think you can. Don't, just don't do it. I just, once that I thought afterall from reading these that I might have a real grasp on how to really do it, you come along trying to tell me something that's wrong like I wouldn't know, I don't know what you might want me to say, person, if this pisses you off, that, that I'm telling you you don't even know that there's a problem with you, then, there's a problem with you, it's not me, I promise you dude. It takes being good at talking to people, to just simply know how to talk to people, even before talking to people, don't you even try telling me I'm doing something wrong here. Boom, take it, I don't give a shit what you say you fucker. I'm not your friend, don't then think that you can try talking to me like that and like how that's it you're gonna think that you're gonna get away with it, fuck you, don't try to help me, you know nothing, nothing. I don't know, if you think I'm retarded, or that I just don't care to know how you're trying to help me, but don't, because, no, if you thought so, well, here you goe, this is what I have, sorry would have, have to say to you then, you can take it or leave it for me, but I don't want it, so, seriously don't even think that I do. Tell me, that I, am wrong? This is why that I love being the Devil, hahahaa, haaaa, haa, fucking shit my rage has blinded me, oh that's good, yes.

You must be wondering now, why that, I've become the Devil, the answer is, so, that easy to simply to understand, for it being, be, that I denounce everything that you have ever known to be true, I did it, just in spite and to spite you, and everyone, literally, everyone. You know, nothing, why would I be threatened by you? That isn't retarded, if since that actually makes sense, makes sense. You know what, I wasn't even trying to fight it, people tried fighting me, this was the result. Claps hands in the air, use your, imagination. You know what else, the Devil isn't even a man, if that's is supposed, supposed, to be news to you, then I have nothing to say to you really, because I'm not a man I am a woman and I am the Devil, so. You don't know, I how serious, I am right now, it was because of you. I took up the title of the Devil, because you let me be, him, I took the name of Satan, because it was only left there to be given to me then, so, I took it, and you know what I'm not looking back even, this bitch, was mine, it could never been yours. This is the face of when the Devil gives a shit. Think about it then. I've tried telling you, it's no longer my obligation needing to anymore, but hey, hey, don't tell me, that I didn't try telling you, I'm telling you. This one is on me. I mean, pssstttss, not that it would, matters, like really, it's not like those, other people, really had a chance trying to offend me either, you know why, because, I'm the Devil, it happens, that's all I can say to you now. Hahaaaaahaahhaaahhaahhaa, haahaaahhaa, hahaa, haaaaa. This bitch, I made it funny.

I hope I am making myself very clear. I am trying to tell you, there's a reason I don't or need to try here in telling you this, it's because you're wrong, I'm saying it forthright, straight up out right too, you shouldn't try to think about telling me that, that I am anything wrong, at all, don't even be trying to try to be attempting to either, because you're wrong. I don't have to be the wisest angel in the universe, in existence just to be telling you that, I can, because I am far better, or, superior to you in being, take your pick, you on the other hand, why don't you try then telling me what's might be going through your head right now, I'll take a guess myself, I see, you're thinking that because you think that you can do something, that it's what's makes you better than those another person that cannot and because they cannot do the same as you, that like somehow in whichever sort of way that it means it's like can do something is the same thing as the state being being better being than another thing, and that's why you try attempting to tell me the useless information that you keep trying to give me, I'm telling you, that it doesn't matter, you're wrong in everything you believe in regardless of what you're just even thinking about telling me right now, because, you are. If that's not what you think, then tell me that I am wrong then, but if you're not about going to do so, right now, then, it really doesn't matter, I am telling you that you're wrong, and because you are wrong so doesn't even matter. To think, you might would try to tell me what's better or what's wrong, bad, bad human. The fuck is wrong with you? Shut up. You don't even want to know what happened to the last person to talk to me like that what I did, or maybe you do, oh that's right, because he's been dead died 2,000 years ago too, whoops oh. Ha, hahaa, haahaahahhaaahaaaahhaaaahhaaaaahaaaaaooa, haaahaahaaaaahahaaaa. See, and that's why that I don't have to try telling you that. I'm the Devil, you're welcome. I'm waiting, come on, tell me that, that, I am wrong you lower being person, human. Useless, isn't it? I know. Boom. What have we learned, don't do that to the Devil, no matter who you think you are, that's it all though. God doesn't try, you shouldn't either though, don't think you need me to tell you that, because don't.

You want to know what makes me be the Devil, if you can believe all that, then this will make sense, therefore you already know don't try to tell me that because you think you can, the reason, it's because, why because, of, you others, those other people that keep trying to fucking challenge me, thinking that they can, like it's all fine like alright, no, it's not, if you're going to be a soldier for and of justice or what's right, then, don't, you shouldn't be the one then that tries to even also be doing it just to prove others wrong at all and especially if when that it's you're not perfectly good even a little bit even too, I could have told you that, the question really is though, now, why do you think that you need the Devil to tell you that then? Because, you're wrong, and it's you need to know it, damn it humans. Oh shit, Nuke Town, yeah.....

So, try if you want, will I mean, don't talk abut it, try then. That's what I do, and look and see what's happening with that. This isn't even wrong, literally, I couldn't even describe to you even if I really tried right now, to be, telling you just it was him actually God, God, he has been the one giving me free reign here over you humans, I mean, yeah like and like how I'm here the one trying to try telling you right now this, you can, you can try, try to tell me that I'm wrong, but seriously, if you don't think that it would be me telling, you that you're wrong for anything any reason, then, you should be the one to at least know then, that it was the reason that God put me here, too, just to tell you this humans.

Maybe, it might have worked on anyone, anyone else, but now, let me tell you, it was, it's that you never had a chance, at all, all of you people. I'm the fucking Devil, you are nothing to me. And, this is for you, dude, by the way, I should say, oh, yeah, I really just don't fucking like you, you should have known, not to talk to me like that, shouldn't you have, lowly human, because I can tell, you that, humans. Awesome, amazing...

You're not a philosopher... I'm sorry. I'm only, sorry, because I'm really seriously taken taking my job seriously right now. You could have helped, help, started, or something, whatever, with telling me just about that anything, anything in the world whatsoever too, but if the first thing you're ever, like ever, goin to say to me is that you're a philosopher, or you know, actually, anything at all, about the world, anything at all about the world, like I should be the one to know it, I'm going to call you on your bullshit, what, is that, is there even any, real like any real reality of possibilities that ever was in though, the world, then, that it would ever have been that maybe I wasn't going to be me the Devil to discredit even to myself now that all of you humans were never as intelligent as you've ever claimed to have been, at all, philosophers, that shit was kinda cute, when the human race were still using rocks to count, this shit is just ridiculous dude, humans and you, you all know nothing at al about the world, if knew, anything, anything, at all, anything at all like even, then the first thing you should have done, is to was never exactly to have ever been to tell me that, even too, it's you're fault, the world is as ugly to you now as it is to you now right now.

That's right, I am the Devil, and saying that to you, all of you, I kick this sand, I spit at the dirt for you, because you were always nothing, to me, no matter how I tried to help you, all of you, ever.

I spent my whole life trying, really actually trying, to learn about the world and to be learning what is actually really philosophical, I could take it all back right now, and you know what, this would have never stopped me from ever being the one, to be telling you tis now, you're only here right now able to talk to me like that, right now, now, all that, why because, I am and have been the Devil, without me, you, were, nothing, always people. You think it's my job, to do this for you, fuck all of you retard, stupid humans, humans. Don't make me, be brought, to be saying it now there, as a matter of fact, this is why the one that's going to eat your fucking prickly little smoldering soul is me who the Devil and is, now, deal with it and in the end if you don't just like it then. Fucking, God damn humans, what the fuck? The lake of fire, was too good for you, huuuhh? Fucking retards, God.

Above all and all, there is only one person here, that I can accept respectfully to be fully able to talk to me, and let me just say you know what, and yes, it's not any of you, but it is a person, a girl actually, and is me, if that you think should be what that tells you anything about that any at all anything like that, one think that I can tell you, now, is that, it's not any of you now here. I'm sorry. Yeah, you should know, that's right you fucking human swine. I'm telling you.

I have one last thing to say now. I could have just said this right from the start and passed over all of this right now, but like that, someone thought it a good idea, idea someone had, to be trying to talk to me about it like even maybe that I should also know it too, you, do you not see why and because that, I had to, just to be able to tell you any of this right here and now right here at all, even, you wouldn't think so, and you know I don't even want to blame you really, it's because only that I am the Devil, probably, I don't have to be though, but I do have tell you, this though, now, if it must be that you should know then, really, I'll tell you also, what your one mistake kind of was though, it was first up of all, so you assumed then, that I would have must had to have had have done, something, this all because you either thought that me being the Devil was either right or wrong, don't try to confuse me right now and that's the real truth so don't try to tell me differently, I'm the Devil, it never mattered about any of that, you want to know what my point of all this was, is, is it is that this is has been hopefully my whole entire point to you as all along too, it never matters, it didn't, that's what I've been saying this entire time, or me trying that trying to tell you that too, you were either going to get it understandably and understand it or you don't and wouldn't have, I'm the Devil so, this me telling people this, it's all that I have ever known, you don't need to think otherwise, you never need to, if what really what you're concerned with is right or wrong, because I am the Devil and the one I have been telling you that this whole time all along, I never just assumed or expected you to ever understand let alone know what I mean, and that, is why that I am the Devil him, and telling you this right now, if you didn't already know.

It was that easy, especially for me, the Devil in the flesh.

Recent Visitors 5

Photos 19 More

Posted by OprichnikiNext I watch muppets Haunted Mansion! πŸ‘ πŸ‘» Happy Spooktober everyone! πŸŽƒ

Posted by OprichnikiReligious faith corrupts and absolute religious faith corrupts absolutely.

Posted by GodlessPlease join the Atheist Watch Facebook Group. We are anti-feminist [facebook.com]

Posted by jaclynglennfanTrying To Find Other Jaclyn Glenn Fans

Posted by caseyxsharpHere, I want to tell some things that might be helpful for you.

Posted by caseyxsharpHere you can probably find this information more appealing to you than anyone else, so I'm gonna speak it to you instead.

Posted by caseyxsharpHey you know what's great to eat, an omelet on a tortilla with spicy corn beef and Dioblo taco bell sauce.

Posted by caseyxsharpHey you know what's great to eat, an omelet on a tortilla with spicy corn beef and Dioblo taco bell sauce.

Posted by caseyxsharpThis is about.

Posted by caseyxsharpHey.. So you would like people to say things to you that they think of you on here, right, is that right?

Posted by caseyxsharpHey.. So you would like people to say things to you that they think of you on here, right, is that right?

Posted by havenonoHi, Jaclyn! You're nice.

Posted by CollieSo thankful to you Jacker-Lin-Glenn, for telling me about this Slug business

Posted by MadisonAvenueThe Red Book Is Public Now.

Posted by CleverFoxFaceH-O-L-A ppl

• Top tags#video #world #reason #god #youtube #hope #truth #society #TheTruth #hell #evil #videos #humans #Atheist #government #money #death #media #hello #kids #book #devil #Canada #Christian #earth #freedom #children #culture #Jesus #community #created #rights #religious #evidence #Police #fear #racist #bullshit #religion #friends #vote #China #atheism #Constitution #laws #Christians #faith #church #belief #liberal ...

Members 1,322Top