slug.com slug.com
0 1

I'm so bored, I just felt like I had to explore my curiosity of you by writing something for you, or it's because I have a fever and been sick, whatever. I guess what I feel like saying is, I don't even have any interests in girls at all, just so you know I mean I don't, believe me I understand girls very well, you're not and no exception either, but also although however I don't just happen to think that you're like other girls that I just could understand if I would be able to, I don't know if that means that on some level I'm a little bit more interested in what I don't understand about you more than what I do about other girls, probably not in the unlikely event that it matters why that I am saying this right now, I mean I personally think that you deserve a punch in the mouth, but then again and I think or that about every girl not just every other girl, I'm not turned by it if that means anything, I normally don't even try to talk to girls as much as I've thought about trying to talk to you, this doesn't seem to come from any feelings of relatingness that stems from being a girl myself wanting to do all that female bonding crap either, maybe it would, but I am saying not, because I know already there is no way that you are and that or you would rather will ever be a girl like me though, to me you are just like other girls, though you're not the same as the girls as I thought you were, if that so such should make sense any, you're not something special to me, but other girls aren't like me either so, why am I saying this to you, whatever the reason, I felt like saying this, that maybe that's the thing, I would be saying this to you if I wasn't just so interested in what I understand about you being a girl yourself and the reason is because I wouldn't be wanting to say any of this to any other girl, actually that makes sense to me for some reason, so why is it that like, like it's like I connect myself to being a girl and I can still relate to those other girls but they're still I would say not like me, then you know what that is the weird thing, why am I saying this to you right now?

I don't know, you're a smart girl, you can figure it out. Are you having fun, what with whatever that you're doing nowdays, I'd hope so. That's even more strange to me, if you want to know I felt like saying this, this is why right now, since because and that's not even something that I would really want to be saying to to any ever girls ever. Is that concern or is that interest? Well you know what, girl, yeah Jaclyn Glenn, sghhmmmnssseaaa, I guess that is why that you're about to be a girl, that is, about to find out. I won't be saying this to just any girl, just so you know, so, you're welcome, I'm saying it to you now.

caseyxsharp 7 Jan 3
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

Recent Visitors 5

Photos 19 More

Posted by OprichnikiNext I watch muppets Haunted Mansion! 👍 👻 Happy Spooktober everyone! 🎃

Posted by OprichnikiReligious faith corrupts and absolute religious faith corrupts absolutely.

Posted by GodlessPlease join the Atheist Watch Facebook Group. We are anti-feminist [facebook.com]

Posted by jaclynglennfanTrying To Find Other Jaclyn Glenn Fans

Posted by caseyxsharpHere, I want to tell some things that might be helpful for you.

Posted by caseyxsharpHere you can probably find this information more appealing to you than anyone else, so I'm gonna speak it to you instead.

Posted by caseyxsharpHey you know what's great to eat, an omelet on a tortilla with spicy corn beef and Dioblo taco bell sauce.

Posted by caseyxsharpHey you know what's great to eat, an omelet on a tortilla with spicy corn beef and Dioblo taco bell sauce.

Posted by caseyxsharpThis is about.

Posted by caseyxsharpHey.. So you would like people to say things to you that they think of you on here, right, is that right?

Posted by caseyxsharpHey.. So you would like people to say things to you that they think of you on here, right, is that right?

Posted by havenonoHi, Jaclyn! You're nice.

Posted by CollieSo thankful to you Jacker-Lin-Glenn, for telling me about this Slug business

Posted by MadisonAvenueThe Red Book Is Public Now.

Posted by CleverFoxFaceH-O-L-A ppl

• Top tags#video #world #reason #god #youtube #hope #truth #society #TheTruth #hell #evil #videos #humans #Atheist #government #money #death #media #hello #kids #book #devil #Canada #Christian #earth #freedom #children #culture #Jesus #community #created #rights #religious #evidence #Police #fear #racist #bullshit #religion #friends #vote #China #atheism #Constitution #laws #Christians #faith #church #belief #liberal ...

Members 1,322Top