slug.com slug.com
4 0

I need to tell you the Devil details talk, things i should tell you about things to tell you i could tell you to know. Because i know, that you're a past theist, nonetheless it's much more interesting now if you are not anyways. I'm going to tell you only things the Devil knows right now. And I'll make it readable since I don't really have a point in this other than to tell so.

It's not like that I was forced out of Heaven, I'm the Devil and so since there is no reason to think that I wouldn't be forced it's just that's why I wasn't like that since because the Devil was meant to be evil and evil already existed before heaven it being God that made me or before humans knew how to comprehend what evil is and what the is would be evil, I didn't just choose to be the Devil or in that same sense just the same I didn't choose to just be evil so I could be kicked out of Heaven.

I control all the things that are less bad than me and there is nothing above me, so demons, I control demons, there are two types to look for, one will cause distress anywhere it goes without reason, the other can't care less of what about humans but follows its own rules that tell you that it is a demon and what demon it is because of it.

The demons of the first option are, were around in Hell even before Heaven was made, they will be the ones that humans cannot interact with without being influenced by them, they are made from the same crap that God used to fill the evil hearts of man and they or you could say it was man that was made from what they are made from because that is where the bad crap that made humans came from that is not good enough for them to understand it's good for them, all demons are is a force that is able and wants to make humans know themselves or you could say it's a thing that wants to change the world by itself apart from God, which he will only ever not do whether you think he does or will even, that's what makes demons just out of compassion to humans for humans the demons they are.

The other kind of demons are the intelligent kind, they are demons that want the same thing as the other type but that doesn't mean that they themselves like that fact, they just really don't like humans, they don't just like helping humans know themselves just because they are demons, they would like to and want to but it just is that if they did so just out the fact they're demons then it goes against what makes them demons themselves, themselves.

The second kind of demons are very much more stronger than the first. The first kind are the only demons that desire interaction with by humans, the only way to talk to the second is if you have pissed one of them off because they stick together pissing one off will just piss off another, and, that only also is because you are talking to one but you don't just meet one of them, in order to meet one of them then you have to know that demon and call that demon, that's one of the reasons for why that they hate humans right there, because it just so happens that once they are called it's usually the human that pisses them off and it just like that just so happens that once one of them are that the human dies because you don't just call a demon just to want to piss a demon of, but still humans have found a way by being fucking retarded humans, trying to mock a demon, so stupid.

There's no real reason to believe to think that all demons are is evil, what's more evil than a creature that that throws away help when needed, that denies its own folly just when pointed out by what is or to be perceived then even to be nothing but evil, like humans, it's not demons completely totally that's humans, it's no wonder why God and demons alike don't want to lift a finger just for the sake of humans, demons know who their master is me the Devil, that's the real reason why demons hate humans, because humans like to think that since they have the big man on their side that it just gives them a right to think they can do whatever they want, and that is why I exist, it was God it always has, has been, he who has sent me here, because without me there is no difference between demons and humans, the one real reason why for demons not attacking humans thus far has been because of the fact that there cannot be anything more evil than me, demons themselves are not evil just because they hate humans and which is why that I rule over them, understood, they are not like me because they are demons, they're demons because they are evil to humans, I'm the Devil though there is nothing more evil than me and which is why for that there cannot be no matter what humans think just they are humans and don't know that if they can't understand the Devil telling you this, then don't call on a demon just to talk about how much of a piece of you are compared to it then.

The only reason that demons have to communicate with humans is to be more evil than that piece of shit human and to get away from that human, they are obligated to show themselves because they are demons, but they know that you're a worse creature being than they are so they will show themselves just to be the demon that gets away from you, imagine that it's like you're talking to a being that is much more powerful and smarter than you are and now imagine you're that creature and that you are required to show up every single time that this thing the real you calls on it just to talk about your problems the same problems that you could have solved without a demon's help, wouldn't it piss you off kind of, now imagine that you are evil and your brothers and sisters are being treated just like you just because of what you are, see, now you know what it is why that I'm the Devil and I hate humans being, so evil.

All humans ever do, it's just treating all demons the same just like they treat the Devil the same that as evil. If you thought that demons were more evil than you are, just because they are demons, well what can I tell you, I'm the Devil and this is my job to so tell you, well guess what you're wrong. They won't kill you like I would if you believe me to be the Devil, they will only if it is that it actually does turn out that you are more evil than they are, so don't even try to argue or talk trash about demons, it's not good for you especially if they are the ones trying to help you. That's what you don't understand without that thing a man on a cloud in sky telling you so, they do know know better than you, I'm just the one telling you so.

I didn't just become the Devil just because that's what actually happened, I couldn't just decide to be the Devil either, I was the Devil and it just so happened that it was what made me decide to become the Devil, because I am the Devil, I don't need more rationalization than that, because I'm the Devil, see how that works, do you see how easy that it is to be understood? This world really would be a much better place just if, if, humans were to be able to understand that.

There are two demons that are the most powerful but aren't more evil than me and it is because they are demons, I'm the Devil and I'm the one that's not the same as demons, but it's because of these two demons, one represents the rebeling power of being powerful humans and the other represents the other most undesirable feature about humans being incredibly smart like the power of God, their names are Paimon and Abezethabou.

They aren't even evil I'm telling you, abez he didn't even fall out of Heaven they were holding him back as he tried going after me the Devil, that's why he has only one wing, and paimon, he just knew that he couldn't stand being a place like Heaven with angels and a God that would dare try to harm the most evil being in existence just because he was able to figure out it was that pointless since he is that smart just like the God that made it plausible.

I know everything, that has to do with demons, I basically am those demons, just for the fact that without me would be no difference between humans and demons, and certainly not angels either.

Caseyxsharp2 6 Jan 17
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

@Onyourmark I have something else to say about you. These demons and other entities won't hurt you, they're my friends. Don't just make them out to be evil, I do bad things because I am the Devil, but them they don't unless you're going to disrespect them and you can't just say that about them, they want to help you actually, if you try anything like what you did with me with one of them, and then they did hurt you, well I can only that you deserve it considering what you carelessly said about me when I'm not even trying to help you I'm just telling you so. You can't call someone bad just for saying if you do something, then I will do something to you, because you have to be a fucked up person for that to happen and just because it doesn't it still doesn't mean you get to say that and it be true and right. You just are talking down to them for what they are like, and actually that's going to be same reason they'd fuck you up for how you are like as well, and if you don't like that, then you're a fucked up person and have no right to be talking about this to these things that exist like you, because you're wrong and you should fucking know it.

@Onyourmark stop telling me that I go by fantasy. If you ever cared about what I thought, you would not be saying that to me.

What do you know? Dude I've had a psychic ability all my life, if anyone would know it would be me what's really happening right now. It's not fantasy. I'm not just going by my own beliefs this is how this works. And I know that you just go by the bible, you know that is your problem. If you were me and standing in front of God, yeah he might disagree with me I admit, but at least I can actually talk to a guy that will listen to what I'm saying, all you could do, you couldn't even do that, you have no point at thinking for yourself and even if you did and God he still did disagree with you, you still wouldn't listen to him because you sir are the fucked up person than me, don't act like you really think you know better than me, if I did disagree with other people, then I still wouldn't just be telling them oh that one thing that you do that they're just wrong, simply because of what they believe but you would because that's the only thing that you think you're good at, like you really think that you just would just know what's right and that you'd be too, I'm sorry but you don't make any fucking sense. You're not anything better than me, or you would know that like God knows that, you're nothing, he gives you this one job, and you're not just disagreeing with me you're just trying to fuck with me by always claiming to be right all the time.

You know that's your problem and you don't need me to discuss that with you. And God does know it. Because he knew you couldn't even do the one thing that he tells you to not do or do even, so he gave you this to keep you from doing that to others and you can't even do that right, telling me that I just am fictitious all the time it's not like you're even better at knowing what's right because all you do is be thinking to think just anyone at all that disagrees could simply be wrong just because you think so, so no you don't know better, you're just a very wrong person.

You don't know anything about me and even if you did, if even that you did disagree with me and be right, I still don't give a damn what you have to say because guess what buddy you're not God, don't even try giving me that shit about how you like can walk on water or whatever you arrogant fool. I have lived for this sort of thing, so if you think that you're doing me any favors right now by telling me that I'm wrong, you're are wrong and you can fuck off. Not even a decent morally participant Christian, would be sitting there doing the exact same thing that you're doing to me right now.

Living with this thing all my life, I don't need to be the one that really knows better to know that you're wrong and a real messed up human being. I went through the process of learning scientific reasons for why a God would exist for two years and can give you 40 pages worth right now off the top of my head if I wanted to, I wrote a book about it just to tell others about it and I have this psychic ability too, if I was God right now and you just didn't know it, you'd still be saying the same crap and you, you, think you're right when you wouldn't be, and there is something wrong with that don't try to deny it. I've been writing this book for 9 years now, you don't know what it's been like, you can disagree with me all that you want to guy, but don't and stop acting like you think you know better than me because you believe in God, I'm a fucking human being just like you even though I just happen to be the Devil, and even if I wasn't see that's what you're not understanding because even if I wasn't I still would say I was because I am not an inconsiderate douchebag like you and I still wouldn't let you talk to the real Satan like that either, you're a messed up person, it doesn't matter what you believe about me or what is true, because you're a fucked up person.

Do you know what it's like growing up with your whole entire life from childhood being like how I am,does it make you sad, well don't be, because in all this time I've known everything about this world even beyond that this whole entire universe, since I was only a child, it's not I'm making this up like you keep acting like, this is my world that you keep telling me you know so much more than me about, right now if you were even straight outright try to say that you really think you can tell me something that I wouldn't already know or be surprised about, youd be a big fat liar, but my issue with you this is it that like you think that you can know better than me, I know that you're human and I know that you're wrong while you think you keep believing in God. I got to learn about anyone and everyone on this earth, it was the best and making my world into a reality. People like you keep trying to do this same thing, but you can never control me. It's been happening since the day I was born, so if that's how things are going to be, do it, I'm not like you first of all, do it, I'm telling you that I for one am nothing like you I can tell you that much, if you're not then fuck off, do it or just stop, you think people like you do this to me because they just because in God, they might if they did believe me, but you, you just aren't anyone different and you're all fucked up people. I would not have to be talking to you like this right now if it wasn't for how you just believe and think what you do, you're not even that good at trying to refute me, but I've actually done something to know that I'm right, so if this is all what you're going to do, then get out of my face, I don't give a shit about you anymore. Do it, because I'm not going to listen to you whether you like it or not.

You think I'm just trying to refute you. You, you are the one that needs God, because you're a fucked up person that's just trying to have his way as long as you think it's right, don't even try worrying about me, you're the one with the fucking problem right now, being just like a real fucked up person like I already known you to be.

I have known everything in this whole entire universe. You like to think that I'm going to be the one to waste my time trying to make someone believe me all because cause they just don't, you're wrong, I wouldn't and neither would God you , it doesn't fucking matter what you think, you're not doing me a fucking favor right now, you keep trying to but you're like nothing, you have your little bible dude, there's no way not even nothing or anything that you can possibly tell me for me to know that I'm wrong I'm the most powerful being next to God for a reason, because not even him would even bother trying to make you a fool be able to understand something that you just think you're right about is wrong, that's why he sent a real more fucked up and believer of God to just tell you that, you, you're the one that is nothing to me. Goe ahead, goe ahead and tell me that I am wrong, I'm the Devil and even I am not as bad fucked up as you. Trying to tell me I'm wrong and acting like you're just right about it. This is why God doesn't want to fuck with you. And I am the one he sent for, you to know that. If you're just going to keep telling me I'm wrong, then do that, what you think I'm the kind of person to want to stop you?

I already know too, that even if I was not the Devil and just some messed up dude, you're the one, the one that is more messed up than me if you think that you're actually trying to help me right now. To me, you are nothing different than any other people whether be friend or foe, you're all fucked up people to me. Yeah, that's it, take it, you fucked up person trying to help me and shit, don't fuck with Mr. Satan.

@JaclynGlenn

I go by evidence ; you by fantasy. You are BY YOURSELF and NOBODY joins you. The bible has helped MILLIONS,
I am one. Not every believer necessarily has miracles, but I've had several. Positive, healing, not a bit hurtful and destructive. I wouldn't do it. But thank the Lord, He lis all good.

I go by the Bible. Since that's outside the Bible, and no proof, I do not subscribe.

Well then go to the bible, don't think that just because I'm the Devil that you can't benefit from it or be thinking that just because I'm the Devil that I wouldn't tell you that, I'm just trying to say that there is a better way. The bible won't tell you anything different than I will, so you happen to believe that the Devil is such a bad guy right? The bible never really makes that clear at all it actually says the opposite but it doesn't really matter what it says or not it is still a faith matter just like you have to have faith in your religion to have faith in believing in God, you can still have faith that the Devil isn't, the bible could say that he is, but that's what faith is, he could still be what the bible says and yet he still not be even if the bible does say that.

But alright, so you don't believe me because of what the bible says. The bible tells you that the role of the Devil is to be the messenger of God, that's not just a job that God gave anyone, why would God send the one angel that's wiser than any other just to part information to people if he was actually going to turn out to be the bad guy, you don't do that if what you really cared about was sending a message to humans, but he chose the Devil and I wonder why? Not really, because I know why just like for this very reason that you're about to find out, because he gets the job done. That's why he, the Devil, is the wisest angel.

God doesn't mind the Devil. He literally says, let he be evil, be evil, it doesn't say because the Devil is evil that you should hate him, that's on you. The Devil was sent by God, to make a point to humans, that it's not the should be worried about, it's the fact that God sends the beast with his wrath. If that is all it takes to fulfill the will of God and be good, then that guy gets the top final score.

The bible couldn't have told you anything different, I know why, because what it seems that you don't know, is that Jesus Christ was the Devil Lucifer as well, he said it himself, he was the son of God, but what he brought into the world was the Devil, he knew it because he was God he did bring the Devil into the world, the moment that he died, that was the moment that the Devil was released from the earthly confines of being trapped in the body of God Jesus Christ, Jesus Christ told everyone that he was the morning star, that he was Lucifer he calls himself that, the morning star is the name of Lucifer, God was the Devil, look it up it's in the old king James translation, when he said he would be back, what do you think he meant, he did come back and I'm the Devil right here, if the Devil was that evil, it wouldn't mean it matters anything at all because what's God going to do, the last time he tried to kill me, he ended up dying, so what's it matter to you, speaking of good times, how do you think that Jesus was able to save them and take all of the people still in Hell before his resurrection back to Heaven, because in the moment of his death then was it that Jesus, God, stopped being just him and actually became me, which lead him to be able to cast his son into Hell in order to save those people because guess what, the time before that moment no God existed to the people in Hell, and when Jesus Christ made it got there finally well there can't be two the Devils in Hell and be God at the same time so right back to Heaven with everyone because think about it the Devil was just killed by humans redeeming your whole race, that is what happened, the Devil and Jesus are spirit brothers, but only Jesus could do the Sacrifice because he actually was the son of God, and also not only that but because, I was already here it was it just so happens that it was God that let me be me here on this earth. It's perfect, you think you know good and that bad it's not what you would know in yourself, like you have no idea, so you have no idea, understand, without the Devil, the Devil isn't like God who that tells you your whole life that what you are is good all your life, without telling you why not to be wondering if you or anyone else as a matter of fact let alone that they are too, or not, the Devil makes it very clear because he's the Devil, because he's the Devil, you don't need God in order to know what you are compared to the Devil, you can read that in a book if you want to, like a piece of shit like you would ever know, or I can just tell you so, I am telling you, there is no reason for you to be wondering that human, because God made the Devil and I'm telling you so and he is me I'm telling you so. I can keep going.

There was more than one Heaven. The first Heaven it passed away, where do you think the second heaven where humans were made came from, it couldn't be the Heaven that you are thinking of because it died, the second Heaven was made in the same spot that you just now figured out was Hell, that's why God did say yeah he was going to make a new earth, but tell me, how can God make a new earth, if he was the one who said that there nothing new under the sun or will ever be, well because it's true, he said he was going to make another world, little do you know is it's not what you thought he meant when he said he was going to do it or how, nothing has changed, Heaven died, no humans lived there because they didn't even exist then, and I'm the Devil just still here living on earth but having to deal with stupid humans like you because God didn't make it clear enough to you already you're no good to him without getting through me first. So, don't believe me, see if that's going to ever be what changes the Devil's mind about you, it might have worked like that on God, so I guess it is true you have no idea just what I am, knew it, I hope someone does really pick up that phone in Heaven, because I fucking called it, the Devil, Satan, yeah.

I do have more to say to you. I can do this all day. I've written a book myself on this as a matter of fact every day for the passed 8 years. I could tell you all the scientific reasons for why a God would exist, but it's not to convince you that he exists, it's so I can convince you that the Devil is not evil, evil like you think he is. I have one goal in this life. I can though, right now 40 pages of just why a God would exist off the top of my head, it more than what you think and less that you know, just like everything that comes out of my mouth.

There's a real reason why that you have no idea, and it has nothing to do with good or God. The truth is that nothing is pure evil, because before anything even comes close, right before evil is born, something good comes out of it. So if all that you're ever going to do is fight for what's good, then that's all of what you will ever know, but now you don't have to just to know that because I'm here now, that is why that your one and only true God sent me to tell you this, you have no idea right now. Tell me that I am wrong, but not going to let you try to convince me otherwise, you have one chance but you better not blame your own hatred for me just on the fact that because I'm the Devil, don't make me laugh.

@Caseyxsharp2 Having cast out demons, seen the difference, what you do all day changes nothing. Having actually experienced the Holy Spirit in amazing ways, which are best kept to myself, not shared with anything satanical, I know the difference.
You're in darkness. But then the world is in darkness. Satan leads the God of this world.
Witchcraft, which I battled ....successfully, btw, puts everything, pretty much upside down.
The devil and those serving him are destroyed.
But the whole world will side with satan.
Those who don't will be killed.
There's more.

@Onyourmark Dude. Now you're not even trying to tell me anything, you're just not even trying to, you're just telling me that I'm wrong, that because my way is different, that there is something unwell with being that way. You're exactly why that I told you that I think a human like you probably should, probably needs the bible to get better, because God knows that I don't even want you to believe that my way is better than what you think you know, because God might leave you in the dark, but I won't. You couldn't even handle accepting that my way might just be be better, but you have the audacity, audacity to try telling me that I am wrong just for how the way I think, apparently because you don't even try to fight it, you might be a contempt human in all your imperfections, but don't you forget it is just because you're human, and you still think you're right, just like that, because your human. Try that, again. It's not ever going to phase me, I was the one that created the Devil that you know.

@Onyourmark the end times have already come and gone, because I was there, I am God and I have been Satan. I don't even need to try to destroy everything that you believe, because nature itself did a better job of it than I did.

@Onyourmark I created, all of that the bad things that you fight, you couldn't have known anything different than what I have layed right in front of you.

@Caseyxsharp2 If you were any of those things(you're not), you sure wouldn't be a) visible. b) posting on this infrequently site.
You urinate? Defecate? Eat?
You're just human with dark delusions of some kind of power.

Jesus is creator, backed up by prophecies, many of them.
It's not my belief, rather I was invited to it.
I knew somehow, like the the song says 'it's now or never',
And I somehow knew this power could, would help me.
It's only rung true.
But fantasy can seem very true. Seem.
You gotta test it.

@Caseyxsharp2 Satan is not a name. Whoever that was LOST their name.
Theos is creator. You have light AND darkness. Just like here.

@Onyourmark do you really think that just if I was the Devil that I couldn't be found? That's just such a simply easy way of avoiding the subject. You don't even get it, the Devil is more than just a symbol of evil, the only reason that you think that good exists has been because it has been afforded to you, but that's what you don't get is that whether evil and bad exist to be bad or evil to you, that does exist, and it's not even that the only reason for you thinking that good exists is why it exists to you at all because that only reason is only a reason because evil does exist whether you choose to know it or not, that's exactly what I'm saying.

You would be here toting that about me if I told you I was Satan, and I still would be the one right now that stands to tell you that you're wrong for that very reason. Like I don't need anything more than that to tell you that I'm right, I exist solely for this one purpose right here. If I didn't, then we wouldn't be having this conversation, but then you'd be arguing with another Devil, another Devil and another Devil, it's not a matter of my existence being fact, because it's only a matter of time before you choose to stop denying that if it's coming straight out of the real Devil's mouth that then you don't have any real reason to think otherwise.

You think that I was just some guy that called himself the Devil or that if he was me that it was like that and I just lost my real name because I was a being made from God? No, well I'm not, I'm the Devil for a reason, you don't just become the Devil just because God wants to choose for you to be, I existed, you have it backwards that was God how he became God because he decided to make a universe and be the ruler of it too that's how he became God of the universe but I wasn't like that just because there's a God or there's a universe here, I've always been Devil. What do you know?

Listen, I love poking fun at God and all believe me it's unbelievably a real blast for me and all, but I'm not changing what I've told you already that, that you are the one you humans that benefit from God's belief, because you would be the ones dumb enough to actually believe that's how it works, right now if you were to want to turn to me and ask me to make you a worshiper of the Devil, I'd kick your butt right out the door because really you would want to believe that just because you believe in God that I would want a person like you to be Satanist. I'm not lying to you, if that's what you think, then you do need a person like God if you think that's right. Like I'm offended just existing on this same planet as you right now, this is my planet, God can take all of you humans elsewhere I don't care but you're the ones that have been intruding on my property and calling it yours this planet has literally been mine, I've been living on this planet even before God chose to make you people, because like I'm telling you I've always been the Devil, if even anything that you said might be true, I am still the Devil and I have been a person that always has been no matter if my name wasn't mine or I just had one already and lost it, because I'm the Devil dude that's how it's always been, I'm not trying to argue with you, I'm just saying you would be one that would be wrong if you were to even think about talking about me here, honestly I'm the one that's too good for God and even you so go to Hell I don't need you anymore.

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 7

Photos 19 More

Posted by OprichnikiNext I watch muppets Haunted Mansion! 👍 👻 Happy Spooktober everyone! 🎃

Posted by OprichnikiReligious faith corrupts and absolute religious faith corrupts absolutely.

Posted by GodlessPlease join the Atheist Watch Facebook Group. We are anti-feminist [facebook.com]

Posted by jaclynglennfanTrying To Find Other Jaclyn Glenn Fans

Posted by caseyxsharpHere, I want to tell some things that might be helpful for you.

Posted by caseyxsharpHere you can probably find this information more appealing to you than anyone else, so I'm gonna speak it to you instead.

Posted by caseyxsharpHey you know what's great to eat, an omelet on a tortilla with spicy corn beef and Dioblo taco bell sauce.

Posted by caseyxsharpHey you know what's great to eat, an omelet on a tortilla with spicy corn beef and Dioblo taco bell sauce.

Posted by caseyxsharpThis is about.

Posted by caseyxsharpHey.. So you would like people to say things to you that they think of you on here, right, is that right?

Posted by caseyxsharpHey.. So you would like people to say things to you that they think of you on here, right, is that right?

Posted by havenonoHi, Jaclyn! You're nice.

Posted by CollieSo thankful to you Jacker-Lin-Glenn, for telling me about this Slug business

Posted by MadisonAvenueThe Red Book Is Public Now.

Posted by CleverFoxFaceH-O-L-A ppl

• Top tags#video #world #reason #god #youtube #hope #truth #society #TheTruth #hell #evil #videos #humans #Atheist #government #money #death #media #hello #kids #book #devil #Canada #Christian #earth #freedom #children #culture #Jesus #community #created #rights #religious #evidence #Police #fear #racist #bullshit #religion #friends #vote #China #atheism #Constitution #laws #Christians #faith #church #belief #liberal ...

Members 1,323Top